Stuck With You [โœ”๏ธ]

By satookitsumtsum

Kiyoomi Sakusa X Reader "Aren't you a germaphobe tho?" "Yes but I somehow don't mind your bacteria." A story... More

I N F O
* F I R S T * * C H A P T E R *
* S E C O N D * * C H A P T E R *
* T H I R D * * C H A P T E R *
* F O U R T H * * C H A P T E R *
* F I F T H * * C H A P T E R *
* S I X T H * * C H A P T E R *
* S E V E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* E I G H T H * * C H A P T E R *
* N I N E T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* E L E V E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E L F T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T H I R T E E N T H * * C H A๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ P T E R *
* F O U R T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* F I F T H T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* S I X T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* S E V E N T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* E I G H T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* N I N E T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T I E T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - F I R S T * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - S E C O N D * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - T H I R D * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - F O U R T H๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - F I F T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - S I X T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - S E V E N T H * * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - E I G H T H* * C H A P T E R *
* T W E N T Y - N I N E T H * * C H A P T E R *

* T H I R T I E T H * * C H A P T E R *

3.2K 72 88
By satookitsumtsum

Narrator's POV

"So," you spoke after some time of silence.

"Yes," he responds in his deep voice.

"How long is short term for you? I want to prepare myself after today so I won't be too attached to you," you remained calm and collected.

"Well how long do you want it to be?"

"Please don't be like this, just tell me how long," you pleaded.

"If I'm being honest, I lied when I said that. I didn't know how to react to your words when I knew what you wanted to say. I regretted every moment of it. I want to stay with you for as long as possible. And you?" He softly smiled.

"Well, since I'm technically the girl of your dreams, I also want to stay with toy for as long as possible," you grinned.

"Wait, since when did I say girl of my dreams?" He was confused.

"Just now," you laughed.

"Unless I get you under the sheets, you are not the girl of my dreams yet," he smirked.

"Unless you put a ring on it, you are not going to tap this ass."

"Just wait for me then. I will be sure to put a beautiful ring on you, so that I can have you sit on me," your mouth dropped.

"I swear I will never get used to you talking dirty. It will never suit you," you sighed.

"That's a shame, since I do it all the time and it's now part of my personality," he sighed.

"Now why are you lying? I've only seen this attitude a few days ago. Don't lie to me," you argued.

"That is because I'm comfortable enough to talk like this. The last person to see this was "her" and my cousin and maybe Atsumu," he explained.

"Aww, so Atsumu is your BFF?" You babied him.

"No, he is an acquaintance," he lied.

"Yeah sure," you chuckled. He rolled his eyes which made you laugh even more.

"But, what about us being in different schools," you worried again.

"So what if we are in different schools, I will always be close to you and I know how you care about your grades, so I will always back down if you need your space. I want you to he a successful doctor and for that to happen, you need to study," he reassured you.

"I thought you wanted to focus volleyball."

"I do, but I can still have you by my side during those times. And who knows, maybe you might help me become the greatest player," he twirled you around. You laughed as he failed miserably.

~

After the song finished, you realised that you and Kiyoomi haven't taken pictures by the photographer. You wanted to remember this night forever. He gladly agreed as he saw your bubbly smile.

You walked towards the cue and luckily it wasn't big. "I never asked you but, do you like taking pictures?" He questioned.

"I mean, being photogenic and all, I love taking photos because I get to look back at what I used to look like," you smirked.

"My girlfriend is really cocky, huh," he put his arm around you.

"Yep," you leaned onto him.

The line shortened by the minute until it was finally your turn to go. The photographer showed a signal for you to move forward. He explained that you should do the cliché, pose you see in every prom movie as well as, two more poses of your choice.

You did as you were told and posed in front of the camera with you in front of Kiyoomi. He intertwined his hands with yours in front of your lower stomach. You both smiled at the camera and with a quick snap, the picture was taken.

"Alright, now the young gentleman may choose a pose," the cameraman ordered.

Kiyoomi was definitely unsure of what he should do. "Can you take a motioned picture of us?"

"No problem. Let me count to three," the cameraman adjusted his camera.

"One," the cameraman started. Kiyoomi puts his one hand under your thighs and the other on your back.

"Two," he lifted you up into the air and adjusted his hands. Your eyes opened wildly as everything happened so fast.

"Three," he snapped the photo as Kiyoomi laughed at your reaction. You sulked as he put you down and hit his arm to show your anger.

"Asshole," you scoffed. He smiled at you which annoyed since, it was your weakness.

"Now for the last one, the young lady may choose," he pointed at you.

You looked around, trying to think of something you could do. "Can you do another motioned picture?"

"No problem," he chuckled.

"One," he started to count. You grabbed Kiyoomi's hands as you faced him.

"Two," you intertwined one of them tightly to get a good grip and you let go of the other, as you adjusted his hand to go behind your back.

"Three," you turned side ways, arched your back as you lifted your bent back leg to your front leg knee. You gripped as hard as you could as you let you back arm lean with your body. You smiled softly while Kiyoomi had a muffled face the whole time.

"Thank you so much," you reverted back to your normal posture and walked up to the man.

"You may order your picture on your school website. Enjoy your night," he smiled.

"You too," Kiyoomi said as walked pass the cameraman.

"Wait for me," you whined as you had to walk faster to catch up to him.

You caught up with him and quickly held his hand. "So that was fun," you giggled.

"Yeah, it kind of was. Next time, warn me that you were going to do that," his deep voice warned you.

"What? Why? You didn't warn me and I'm not mad," you argued.

"It's because I held your dress down as I was holding your ass. You, on the other hand, your pose made your dress lift up a little high. Not enough for you to notice but enough for guys at the dance to notice. Those rugby assholes are so perverted," he explained as he was frustrated.

"Why didn't you say so? I could've beaten their ass if I wanted to. Now tell me, where are those bitches at?" You turned around with an aggressive look on your face.

"Oh no no no, I'm talking you home," he pulls you back in by the waist.

"But why?," you complained.

"It's already late and I don't want your parents to hate me even more. I'm doing this for us, just remember that," he walks you to the passenger seat. He unlocked the door and opens the door for you. You went inside sulking.

He walked to the other side and went inside the car. "It's really cold out here. Here, take my blazer," he takes off his blazer and puts it around you.

"How did you know that I was cold?" You put your arms through the sleeves and close the blazer.

"I know you well enough to see that you always where a jacket, no matter the weather. Meaning, that you get cold easily," he explained as he put on his seat belt.

"Now this is the kind of boyfriend I signed up for," you kissed him in the cheek. He smiled as he turned on the car and reversed out of the parking spot.

"Do you want me to put on music?" He offered as he left the school premises.

"Yeah sure. Put anything you like," you nodded. He waits til he got to a stop sign to pull out his phone. He turns on his bluetooth and he goes onto Apple Music to search for his night playlist.

"Wait...you listen to f/a?" You eyes sparkled.

"Yes, at night, I usually play their music as it calms me down while I drive," he bops his head as he spoke. You smiled as you bopped yourself head to the music as well.

You looked outside the window as he focused on driving down the highway. The car was very calm and quiet. He turned on the heater to keep you warm. Everything felt peaceful.

You slowly closed your eyes and leaned against the car door. Kiyoomi noticed, how your posture was bad and he know that you would be in pain the next day if you stayed like that. He slowly leaned towards you and pulled the lever that would pull down your seat and transform it into a bed. You woke up to the feeling of movement, and you saw what he did. He whispered to you to sleep. You listens and leaned back to rest.

~

You arrived at your home early than expected. You were still fast asleep and Kiyoomi didn't want to wake you up. He had decided to instead, to pick you up in bridal position, to the entrance and tell your parents what happened.

He knocked on the door and within the minute, your mom comes and opens the door.

You mom was not in the best mood but she was surprisingly, happy to see you before your curfew. She asked why you were asleep as she believed that you were drunk.

Kiyoomi explained that you were just very tired from the night and that you fell asleep in the car. She was glad to hear how responsible he was.

She explained how your father was asleep so he couldn't take her to bed. So she asked him to do it instead. He gladly agreed to do so. He passed down your clutch to your mom and went upstairs.

He opens your door and walks to your bed. He pulled the sheets forward, as he wanted to put you inside. He gently pulls you down into the sheets. You didn't have any reaction to the movement. Your room was already warm, so he didn't have to switch on anything.

He leaned in and kissed your forehead. "Thank you for staying me and not abandoning me. I know I am not an easy one to love so I will try my best to open up more to you," he says to you as he left your room.

|The End|

Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading my little book. I hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 188 14
In this story Elena never was sacrificed for a ritual for Klaus. Klaus' werewolf side was never dormant. When he came to town he was just trying to f...
350K 10.9K 51
-Karma Akabane X Reader- (Y/n) has always had a hard time making friends. In fact, she hasn't had one since Junior High started. With her grades you'...
255K 5.4K 66
"Man, and it was going to be my first day at a job, too." - y/n - ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š: - ๐น๐“๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป - ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ - ๐น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“… - ๐“ˆ๐“‚๏ฟฝ...
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...