teacher | sope

By cerealsos

❝ mr. min.. i've never done anything like this before.. ❞ ❝ don't worry about that baby doll, i'll teach you... More

•intro•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•seven•
•eight• *
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen• *
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen• *
•eighteen•
•nineteen• *
•twenty•
•twenty-one•

•six•

2.2K 126 40
By cerealsos

it was hoseok's least favorite part of the year: school spirit day.

the day where freshmen all the way to seniors dress in their class colors and spend the afternoon in the gym, screaming and competing against one another in multiple games.

hoseok hated school spirit days. he'd always just sneak away to the old music room except for sophomore year when namjoon practically begged him to stay in the gym with him.

he couldn't handle everyone jumping around on the bleachers, the pushing and shoving, the screaming that left his ears ringing, none of it.

so dressed up in a simple blue sweater tucked into a plaid black and blue skirt (he may have not liked school spirit days, but he still dresses up in his class colors), hoseok makes his way to yoongi's classroom. the older wasn't a fan of the wildness in the gym either, and offered hoseok to stay with him during the rest of the afternoon.

he opens up the lecture hall door to see yoongi setting up some games he brought from home at his desk, "yoongi?"

"hey seok, come in. i'm getting uno set up so i can absolutely dominate you in it."

or.. you could dominate me in other ways.

with a blush, hoseok closes the door behind him and sits in the chair yoongi has already pulled up for him.

"you look nice." yoongi mentions as hoseok evens out his skirt.

"thank you, it's your favorite color right?" hoseok smiles shyly at yoongi who sits down across from him.

"yeah, it is, and it looks amazing on you."

hoseok giggles at this, used to the random compliments yoongi threw his way now. ever since that night at the cafe, yoongi wouldn't stop telling him that he was pretty or looked good in something. it made hoseok's confidence boost, he wasn't used to being showered in endless compliments. it was a nice change and hoseok didn't mind it at all.

"shall we start?"

hoseok nods, eyes glinting with mischief as he looks at his cards, "prepare to be crushed."

"in your dreams." yoongi scoffs before watching hoseok put down four draw two's.

"what the hell!?"

"looks like someone didn't shuffle the cards good enough. now pick up!" hoseok laughs, pushing the card pile towards yoongi.

"hell no! i demand a reshuffle."

"what? too afraid i'll beat you without one?" hoseok smirks cockily, leaning over the desk.

yoongi meets his gaze with a smirk just as cocky, "you know what? how about this: best two out of three games wins, but with a little twist. if i win, you have to grant me one wish. but if you win, i'll have to grant you one wish. how does that sound?"

"you're on, genie. you'll be granting my wish in no time." hoseok's smirk grew wider as he reaches a hand out. "shake on it?"

the deal was sealed when yoongi's hand met his, shaking it, "deal."

the past half hour was filled with shouts of anger and screams of victory, and eventually hoseok was reigned the champion.

"told you you'd lose!" hoseok shoots up from his seat, doing a happy dance to himself as yoongi sits back and watches with a grin of his own, seeing hoseok spin around. he didn't mind losing, and he definitely didn't mind granting hoseok a wish of any kind.

"your wish?" yoongi raises his pierced eyebrow, the metal ball shining from the light as hoseok makes his way around the desk. what he didn't expect was for hoseok to plop himself down onto his lap.

hoseok was close, too close, and the brunette leaned in even closer, whispering in his ear ever so lightly.

"i want you to kiss me, yoongi."

without needing to think for much longer, yoongi cups the boy's soft cheek and leans forward. hoseok tilts his head into the large warm hand on his cheek, eyes fluttering shut as yoongi's lips meet his, causing an eruption of butterflies to fill his stomach.

yoongi leans in further, deepening his kiss with hoseok. he's waited so long for this, to have the pretty brunette's lips against his own. yoongi's tongue darts across hoseok's bottom lip, tasting the other's sweet strawberry chapstick which he always applied in class. he's always wanted a taste of it.. and of the boy himself. yoongi trails his other hand up hoseok's thigh, pinching gently at the smooth skin, making the younger gasp and open his mouth wide enough for yoongi to slip his tongue inside. hoseok moans as he feels the older explore his mouth, his pierced wet tongue circling around his own. he was on cloud nine as yoongi kissed him, dominated him with his tongue, touched his body all over with his large hands. fuck, hoseok wanted more, and yoongi could tell he did with his needy whines.

yoongi slowly pulls away from hoseok, drinking in the sight of the boy with round glossy eyes, rosy cheeks, and spit-slicked lips. he looked an absolute fucking wreck already and all they did was kiss. hoseok bit his lip, looking down as yoongi kept staring him, suddenly feeling so small in the other's lap.

"what am i going to do with you, jung hoseok?" yoongi whispers lowly, voice deep as he lifts up hoseok's chin to look at him.

"kiss me again." he whispers back.

yoongi wasted no time in kissing hoseok again.

***

"joonie~" hoseok skips to his friend's locker, seeing the blue haired male pulling out a book he needed for the weekend. "guess what?"

"what?" namjoon asks, closing his locker before looking at his friend who's hair was messed up, sweater hanging off of one shoulder, and skirt raised up a bit higher. he looked like he just rolled out of bed, or-

"i just had my first kiss."

"no wonder why you look like you just got into a fight with a grizzly bear." namjoon laughs, watching hoseok rip open his locker to look at himself in the mirror he stored in there.

"why didn't you tell me sooner!?" hoseok tries to fix up his hair and clothes, pouting when namjoon keeps laughing beside him.

"or maybe mr. min could've told you that before you left his classroom~"

"how'd you know it was him?" hoseok stops touching his hair and turns to face his friend wide eyed.

"you're one of the smartest, stupidest people i know sometimes." namjoon shakes his head in amusement, patting hoseok's head. "do you even realize how much you talk to me about him? it's more than how much i talk about seokjin, and that says a lot."

"do i really?" hoseok frowns, he didn't mean to bug namjoon about yoongi constantly, but he had no other friends and namjoon's the only one who would listen.. and the only one he could tell.

"meh, don't worry about it love bug, i think it's cute." namjoon closes hoseok's locker for him before taking the other's hand into his own. "you still wanna see that new rom com movie that just came out right?"

"yes! of course i do, let's go!" namjoon chuckles as hoseok ends up leading the both of them outside.

***

yoongi tried his hardest to will his boner away but couldn't help it when hoseok's plump ass was rubbing right against his dick. he flushed in embarrassment as hoseok jumped from the sudden poke, pulling away from their make out session to look down at yoongi's hard on. and fuck, was the brunette a tease. he continued to grind his ass against yoongi's member until yoongi forced him to stop, knowing that if he didn't he would end up pinning the younger down onto his desk and taking him right then and there.

so hoseok left with a smug smile on his face, and yoongi stayed seated in his chair with a throbbing dick.

once yoongi took care of his problem, totally not thinking about hoseok's pretty pink lips wrapped around him, he made his way out of school.

yoongi ends up heading back to his apartment to cook his mom a meal. he hasn't visited her in a couple of days and wanted to check in on her, even if they text everyday. so leaving his house with a container of chicken salad this time, yoongi makes his way to his mom's house.

"ma?" yoongi calls out as he opens up the door, slipping off his shoes at the entrance. when he doesn't hear her respond back he makes his way to the living room, seeing his mom on the balcony reading a book. smiling, he sets the container of food down on the kitchen counter before sliding open the glass door to the balcony.

jiyoo jumps a bit, having been so lost in her reading that she didn't even notice her son coming in.

"sorry, didn't mean to scare you." yoongi chuckles, sitting down in the chair next to her.

"it's alright honey, i didn't know you were coming?" jiyoo smiles back at her son, putting a bookmark in the page she was on before closing her book.

"yeah i decided to stop past, plus i made you some dinner for tonight." yoongi nods and stretches out his legs, leaning back in the chair. the view wasn't much, it was just of other houses in the neighborhood. he remembers standing on the balcony during the summer as a kid, pointing and making fun of his neighbor who got sunburnt for tanning too long in their backyard. his mom would scold him, trying to hide her own laughter from the ridiculous sight. they had a lot of good memories together.

"thank you, 'gi." jiyoo looks at her son curiously, noticing that his lips were a much more brighter shade of pink than usual.

"why are your lips so pink?"

yoongi blushes, almost to the shade of his lips as he goes to wipe them, seeing some of hoseok's strawberry chapstick rub off on his hand. "it's nothing, ma."

"did you and hoseok finally-"

"mom, please." yoongi gives her a look and jiyoo just chuckles.

"just make sure to buy condoms whenever you do-"

"mom!-"

"fine, fine, i'll stop." jiyoo laughs, watching her flustered son cross his arms like he did as a child when she teased him. "how are you and hoseok by the way?"

yoongi immediately uncrosses his arms, starting to talk animatedly about the boy who's captured his heart. meanwhile jiyoo just sits back in her chair and watches as her son's eyes shine with a glimmer she hasn't seen in years. even when yoongi attended university, he was still constantly worried about her and never gave himself a break. she felt terrible when she got sick again and yoongi had to turn down his dream job to take care of her. so she was glad that yoongi found happiness in the boy named hoseok, she wanted to thank the younger for giving her son the same hopeful eyes he had as a child. she wanted nothing more than to see yoongi be happy, and she can die peacefully knowing that.

~~~

:]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 16.9K 40
Best friends, that's what you would call Hoseok and Yoongi, best friends! Sadly, High School became a thing that every teenager had to attend, and no...
494K 15.3K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
57.1K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
180K 8.5K 19
Hoseok has a stuttering problem and Yoongi finds it adorable. -