My Only One

Oleh exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 50.

424 32 17
Oleh exxangel

Warning for this Chapter ❗

Mention of Self harm, Talking about Past. You can skip the Chapter if you are uncomfortable.

Author's Pov :

The morning sun was still hidden, the snow was tinkling down like it was excited. It was warmer in the houses, people yet to wake up and start their day. 

Sehun's room was eerily quiet, his consciousness was rising and drifting, eyes fluttering, vision still a bit blur, mind numb and blank as he was about to wake up leaving his dream behind which soon became tiny fragments of memory. 

He was covered with a thick quilt, his body felt warmer as he blinked back the remaining haze away to have a clear sight. The first thing he noticed were the curtains - barely open as streams of faint light sprinkled through it. The next thing he raised his palm to cover a yawn, making slight movements of his arms to stretch himself, the third thing he noticed was that he could barely even move his upper half body and the last thing which made him fully awake was the weight over his waist. Sehun blinked twice before slowly turning his head to peek over his shoulder and to his surprise found a familiar face close to his, the older's arm was tightly enclosed over his waist locking him in place. 

Sehun racked his brain for some recollection of last night and yes, there it was.

After returning home Sehun was confined in the house by his Grandmother as there was some problem arising outside related to an old case. His Grandmother didn't give him any more details but not only that she even took his mobile phone so as to not try any tricks to flee away in the darkness of the night again. When he asked about Baekhyun, she only gave him a small pat and told him that he could meet him tomorrow as he might want his time with his family more, that he was safe and not to worry about him. 

Sehun could barely remember when he fell asleep but his mind was yet to shut when he heard the door creaking, a warm quilt getting draped over and a figure hugging him to sleep before he fully dozed off.

 Sehun sighed, brushing the smooth skin, his fingers lingering a bit longer over the cheekbones. His eyes never leaving the face which looked even more serene and beautiful in his sleep. 

Sehun nuzzles slowly, his caresses becoming even more gentle and light. He had no idea for how long he was just staring at the sleeping Junmyeon but Sehun was thankful for the Older's company as he at that moment didn't really want to be alone. 

Sometimes he really worries if it's all a dream. Getting back suho, learning about his real parents and moreover being free from Oh SeJun's evil shadow. 

He for all his life has never asked for anything besides to be loved. He has lost it once, yet he fears he would lose it again. 

Suho has repeatedly assured him the past would never return, it would never haunt him ever again but only SeHun knew that happiness is only temporary, somehow even if he is fine by not having those negative, toxic people in his lives, his past would always haunt him and even if he wants to move on its impossible because if he couldn't accept it, couldn't learn to live with it, he would never survive and to survive he has to fight with it continuously and tackle it for the rest of his life. He has thought this a lot of times, to just get over it - people have mocked him over the same thought, forced him to put on a smile, forced him to just grow up but all these years. Sehun has fallen, but he has also got up again not by completely getting rid of it but by actually fighting it - you could say he had made it a part of his life. 

Life teaches you to learn, to improve, to experience, to pass on - but in Sehun's case he has only known how to learn and accept. He never wanted to disappoint anyone but in his life his biggest failure was that he was disappointed in himself. He never asked for anything from anyone but he has always asked himself "to let go" "to move on" "to grow up". It was not his choice to live in constant fear, not his choice to be over think, not his choice to stay in the same nightmare yet he had to accept everything because he can't help it. 

Sehun rubbed his eyes, after carefully detaching himself from the strong grip from the other male, he rose up and sat leaning against the headboard. He stared at the wall for quite some time before blinking.

Sehun also remembered something else. How he saw the news, how his mind got shut and how fast he ran and locked himself in his room. 

His mind was full again, the thoughts, the fear, the concerns, the doubts all came back as if they were home. He rubbed his bandaged wrist trying to trace the old marks which may have healed a bit but soon he felt the familiar itching. Sehun had to take a deep breath to calm himself down, he gulped as his body started to grow warmer, and then the heat felt like a sudden bolt. His fingers clenched around his wrist as if trying to control his growing urge, but his stomach started to churn like he was on fire. 

Sehun tried slowly, at first. He scrambled to get hold of his urges, his bare feet touched the carpet, it felt too cold against his skin yet he still tried to step forward without falling.Sehun's eyes caught the sight of his mother's hair pin laying over his bedside table, shining against the light of the night, his hands reaching just in time to clutch the small thing in his big palms. His gaze followed the two frames and the two smiling figures in it. 

Sehun's gulped, his fingers were shaking, his grip tightening around the pin as if its sharp edge was luring him. His mother's smile turned wider as if she was encouraging him. Just "do it" . His Knuckles turned white as his eyes fell over the pin again as it hovered over his wrapped wrist. He wanted to tear it apart, feel the burn and finally get the pain out of his chest. 

His consciousness was somewhere else, he could still feel himself holding the pin, its edge against his skin when he felt like something wet touched his cheeks. His face was damp from tears, his parents' smiles felt like he was looking in a mirror when it shattered into small pieces leaving him to collect them but getting hurt in the process. He could feel the blood like it was real and then there was him trying to move away when the blood seeped through his shadow, covering the whole surface, as he felt his breath weakening trying to get out before he drowned yet his feet didn't move as if they were stuck. 

Sehun screamed yet it bounced against the wall but it never got heard. Sehun fell on his knees, the level of blood was rising but all he could do was sit there and feel his body getting soaked. He could hear noises, laughing at him, and then all of a sudden he was in the small dark room where the woman beat him, her evil laugh ringing in ears to the point of damaging his ears. He felt himself getting pulled away harshly, his hand snapped so hard that he screamed but he didn't hear his own voice. He trashed around trying to pull himself away from the hard grip when he was forced into another room. He felt alone, so alone that the bare room was enclosing him in. He felt its walls around him trying to trap and squish him and he did it in again, screamed but again it only echoed but no one replied back. 

He was tired, he was so so tired. He knew he couldn't escape, couldn't protect himself, couldn't run away but he could try and try instead of giving up. However, never stopped trying, and he would never do because if he gave up he would be called a coward instead of a fighter, they would declare him mentally ill and that's the last thing he wanted them to stamp it over him. He was tired of people, tired of their words, tired of their judgement, tired of losing - but he wasn't tired of himself, wasn't tired of his loved ones, wasn't tired of receiving love even if it was only little. 

So he did again, Screamed. And then before he could open his eyes and scream again he heard it. It was so faint that he barely even understood what it was. 

Sehun has only known this feeling in some parts of his life. The feeling of truly living. The feeling of relief. The glimpse of a small glow into his dark world. It was enough for him to live even for a second. He could at least feel wanted by it. He could at least feel like he had hope to continue. 

"Come Back.." 

He heard it. It was faint like a whisper. 

"Come back …" 

"Drop. It" 

Sehun was so startled that he actually dropped it, and that's when he snapped out. The small pin tumbled down, its voice loud and clear as it hit the ground before disappearing beneath his bed leaving only its echo behind. He was shaking all over, his breathing heavy as his eyes grew wide open.  His face was damped, shivering as the cold hit him. He recognized his surroundings when his body raised up as if he was about to bolt. 

He flinched when a cold hand touched his elbow, another hand caressing his scalp gently. 

Suho's hands were warm as they touched Sehun's scalp, running his fingers gently through the younger hairs. He could feel the light coat of sweat as if it wasn't a cold night but a summer one. 

"Turn around" Suho's voice was low, hoarse from sleep yet gentle and soothing at the same time. There was no trace of anger, disgust or annoyance as he spoke to him as the younger's body was gently cradled back against a strong chest. "Calm down, take a deep breathe" 

Sehun could have sagged into the safe embrace and dozed off but he was alert and shaking all over. His hands kept clenching and unclenching against the soft fabric of the warm sweater. 

"Look at me" He heard but didn't follow. He could not look up. He was so shocked and stunned himself. Frozen by the sudden attack. His throat hurt as if he really screamed, his body was aching badly. 

Suho, couldn't deny that he was scared but not from the younger but for the younger. He knew it was time when Sehun would get his nightmares back. The last time he almost faded away but this time he was gonna lose him whole and he couldn't deny it that it scared him to death. He won't lose him again. 

"I want to go somewhere" 

Suho pulled back, he gazed at the younger who suddenly whispered after a long silence. He has a look which terrified Suho to even take his eyes away from the younger for even  a second. 

He hesitated before taking the younger back into his arms again. He hummed pecking his temple before asking. "Where do you wish to go?" 

"Somewhere…" Sehun mumbles. "I...want to go now...please" 

"Would you like to walk on your own or …" Suho asked carefully as he took in Sehun's state. He was still not out of his daze. 

Suho sighed, and with a determined look, carefully picked up Sehun in a bridal style, he didn't even care about their clothes but he made sure to cover Sehun with a warm jacket and made sure to put on his socks and gloves before walking straight out of the house and into his Car parked just outside the house. 

He gently put Sehun to the passenger's side before taking the driver's side himself. He turned to ask Sehun where he should drive when he suddenly stopped. Startled to see Sehun himself filling the location in the map before he turned sideways staring outside completely facing the other. 

Suho, started the car and led it towards the destination. It took a whole hour to reach the place too. Suho was feeling nervous, as he kept throwing glances towards the younger who had somewhat dozed off against the window. 

Suho was squinting his eyes to look ahead as the can came to a halt outside an old mansion. Suho blinked twice to check the map again to confirm the location, to his surprise they were at the right place. 

He hesitated before shaking Sehun who woke up as he wasn't even asleep. Sehun stared blankly ahead, before nodding towards Suho to let his Car inside the entrance. Without questioning further Suho drove the Car inside, there was complete silence till the Car stopped just before the stairs. 

"What are we doing here…" Suho's voice tried to  break the ice but Sehun didn't answer him instead he pulled himself up before opening the Car door and getting out even before Suho could catch up to him. The sky was getting darker yet Sehun didn't look fazed at all. 

Suho's eyes widened as he quickly stepped outside. The cold wind brushed past him making him shiver and pull his coat even closer. He huffed and quickly rushed after Sehun who was already up the stairs. 

"Sehun...Wait….What is this…." Suho yelped almost slipping over the stone stairs but caught himself on time. "...Place"

"Oh Mansion" Sehun whispered in the cold morning, his voice reaching Suho who stood frozen. 

"Sehun…" Suho hesitated, calling out the younger, his hands reaching forward to hold the taller's shoulder but stopped midway, instead making his way to stand beside him. He sealed his lips, and for some reason his mind nagged at him to keep quiet and let the younger do whatever he wanted but his heart felt uneasy. Sehun wasn't in the right state to face anything rightnow and this place haunts him. He knew about Sehun's past but this is the first time he was seeing this place. "You are alright to be here? Sehun I think we should--" 

"I am fine" Sehun breathed out, his fingers clenched tightly under his sleeves but his face was stoic and cold. His eyes taking in every inch of the house that belonged to his family, still does as Sehun never gave permission to his Grandma to sell it. She always felt like this place was holding Sehun back from moving on but she didn't know this place has always given Sehun a kind of motivation to keep going, to keep living. 

He would never tell her nor would she ever understand, how it felt to face your past self and show them how you have turned in future, that they might have still held him in the dark, clutched him, trapped him yet here he was living with whatever he was left with, that here he stood facing it with his head up, eye to eye and never taking a step back. 

Sehun may still be tormented by his past, it would always follow him no matter what, it would always mock him...always. He might have given up a lot of times as well, it had made him feel vulnerable, alone and even ripped his heart apart too many times to even count yet he still is here facing the hell again like he did all those times.

He still has those scars, still has those fears, still has those from the past haunting him - he had tried to run, tried to cure, tried to give up - what could he do next besides accepting and facing it. What is there that could be done. 

Sehun took in every detail, long time ago those big doors would be open wide for him, his nanna would always stand there to welcome him. The dining table where he was fed with his fav dishes. The long stairway where he would run skipping one at a time as his giggling nanna would chase after him so that she could tickle him even more. His loud Laughter would echo inside the whole mansion as the other servants and workers would watch the duo playing. She would bathe him, help him do his homework and would always lead him towards the art room so that he could explore his imagination over empty canvases. She would play music when Sehun was tired and twirl him around just to cheer him up. Sehun smiled faintly at those beautiful days which have become a memory now. A memory he wants to cherish yet forget at the same time because it was painful to remember the one who you have lost but never got the opportunity to grieve.

He remembers the same big doors from where his fake mother would turn in, the noise of her heels echoing in the whole mansion, her face full of makeup and jewelleries adorning her whole figure. How the whole mansion would go quiet, as everyone would cover under the madam's sharp gaze. How Sehun would try to hide himself only to be yanked forward and made to eat dinner again because his fake mother would never feel unwanted. She was rude and cruel to his nanna the most as the young Sehun adored her so much. How after she died, Sehun was dragged over the same staircase but this time blood seeping from his head as he was thrown inside a dark room instead of his own room. How instead of bathing clean he was left into his own pool of blood, how the idea of even his art skills would disgust both his fake mother and father to the core. 

It was his birth home, but it was also the place where he had almost died yet still Sehun wants to hold this place because even if it was a nightmare in his life, there were fragments of his fond memories which he never wanted to compromise over. 

Sehun inhaled Shakily as he found the house as clean as ever. Grandma wouldn't allow it to rot even if they don't leave here anymore. She has kept it in one piece except for when all the furniture and precious materials were shifted over. Even if the house was hollow it still looked as remarkable and glorious as ever. 

Sehun sat down on the floor, pulling his knees up to his chest before resting his head over his arms. He didn't forget the older man who was watching him worriedly. 

Sehun started to speak startling the other. "There is a small room upstairs, it's very dark with only a small bulb hung over the ceiling which is still not of any use as the light barely even helps with the darkness" Sehun paused waiting for the older to interrupt him yet it didn't come so he continued. "That fake woman would drag me there and beat me with a wooden bat or sometimes even a ...iron rod. It was painful, and there was so much blood...  me lying in between it like a shattered doll. That woman would never show sympathy and she would always be angry for something or the other. I would scream, yell and even faint ...but no one would come to aid me or take me out of that hell hole. I was confined in my own house, like an animal trapped in a prison, but I was even treated worse than an animal. They knew that she was beating me, but no one knew her words were killing me instead" Sehun breathed in, his eyes were red as no tears came down yet he continued. "She...She would talk about my nanna- how - how they killed her, how they made sure to let her rot, made sure her death would be painful. She told me how they killed my dog, broken all his bones and threw him out, how she doesn't like my love for arts and music and ….how she doesn't like me. She would yell how miserable she felt, how I was lucky for them but useless and unworthy at the same time. She…" Sehun paused, looking straight ahead this time, his eyes following the dreaded stairs. "She told me that I would never escape. I would never see the light again. That I was fated to be eaten by the monsters that were evolving inside me. She made sure that her every word would itch in my brain completely" 

Sehun didn't realize when Suho sat down before him - draped his arms over his shoulders and pulled him closer in a protective embrace. Suho was shocked and stunned yet he refused to stop the younger. Sehun could talk and talk and Suho would hear it till he is done. It was for the first time Sehun was telling him about his past in complete detail and he would made sure to not miss anything. 

"Grandfather was the one to find me" Sehun continued. "Don't know how he did it but he did and I was out of that hell hole in no time but somehow when I woke up after three whole months of being in Coma I could still feel myself back to the same dark room, back to the same darkness. In those three months what happened I had no idea how Grandfather made sure I was never going back to my fake parents. Lot of doctors were assigned to treat me, mentally and physically but I was only able to recognize the things around me after a whole year. Grandfather was sick yet he still looked after me but after he died I was left in Grandma's care who raised me not as her grandson but as her son" 

Sehun paused to look at the Older. He raised his hand and rubbed his thumb over his cheeks letting out a deep sigh. "There were many people trying to help me, lots of therapists - I might as well have forgotten what their names were. Young, Old, lot experienced. Too many unknown people who claimed that they understand my situation yet they were barely even of any help. It made me feel like I can only push myself to something which was unexpected but atleast relieving. Yes dangerous but did I have a choice?" 

Suho's expression changed from shock to anger then to guilt. He was at fault too for leaving Sehun and even making sure he felt unwanted. His fingers clenched around Sehun's coat too dazed to notice Sehun smiling at him. 

Suho, stared back at him. "I'm sorry, to leave you and all the shit my family made you go through. You deserve the best and I was - I am not good enough , not deserving enough" Suho's insides churned as he swallowed his tears. 

Sehun nodded, "Yes you should be sorry, and I deserve the best, right but it's wrong to say that you are not deserving of me, not good enough for me" He answered seriously. "Hyung, when I had you it was all so good. I felt like the luckiest person in the world. It was a dream come true. You made me the happiest and at that time every pain was bearable. It was worth to keep going and I-I was sure, confident maybe that I can face anything" 

"Sehun…" Suho tried to interrupt the younger. "I was an asshole I know…"

"Yes you were, but also Thankyou. It took me somewhile to realize this. When you left I was back to reality. My life wasn't a fairy tale. I realized how dependent I was on you, and that was not it" Sehun inhaled sharply as if saying that pained him yet relieved him at the same time. "I relied so much on you that I forgot how to stand up on my own anymore and it was necessary for me to somehow fall down so that I can get out of my fairy tale" He looked at the older again and wiped his tears, smiling softly as he pulled him closer this time. This was the longest Suho has ever seen Sehun talk and smile. "Hyung, I was broken from the start and I still am. No idea when I will heal or I will heal at all. No idea if there is even a posibile way for me to move on. No idea if I will ever become myself again. So let me ask you again, do you still want me? The broken me, which it only thing left of me. I will have many ups and downs and I would be a burden and I may or may not be of any use of you but will you--" 

Suho eyes were wide, as he stared at younger who was ranting yet Suho could only repeat few words in his mind again and again. 'Do you still want me' and hell yes. God who will tell this boy that he can never get rid of the older now that he accepted him back again. 

Suho leaned forward catching the younger's lips into his making him gasp. Suho took this opportunity to slip his tongue, in kissing Sehun sensless making it deeper, devoted. All Sehun could do was close his eyes, let the sweet taste of the tongue to explore his mouth and pull the older almost on top of him. 

When they kissed enough Suho pulled back, not before pecking the younger once again as he watch him breathe heavily, his lips swollen but still inviting. 

When their breathing was back to normal Suho pulled the taller over his lap making themselves settle more comfortably on the floor which was still cold and when he was sure that Sehun was breathing more normally he started to speak. 

"Listen to me...and listen carefully" Suho started in a very serious but gentle tone. "I wanted you then when I first saw you. I had always wanted you then when I left, I wanted you after I came back and I still want you just the way you are are. I wasn't kidding when I told you that you deserve the best, but I will work harder on myself and make sure that I will become deserving of you" His tone get even more softer as the younger gazed at him with watery smile. Suho couldn't help but peck those lips again."Broken or not I will always have you as my only one" 

Strong arms hugged Sehun from behind as a body leaned against his, putting all their weight over him to do which Sehun didn't protest. 

"Why are you awake at such an hour?" Suho groaned, making the taller's lips to twitch into a half smile. "The sun is not even up yet" 

"Alright, let's go back to sleep" 

"Hmm" 

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Zi Tao sighed as he rejected another call from his parents. Its not like he doesn't want to answer it, it's just that he wasn't in a mood. He was returning back to China today anyways. His bags were packed and he even checked the whole apartment to see if he left anything behind. After double checking everything he sighed loudly and fell back over his bed. 

His work here was done, and now its time to return back home and to resume his duty. He has nothing left here and besides he wasn't expecting anything else. Really. 

He has watched the news, about the crimes the criminal named Oh SeJun and his family has done. The face of the victims were blur Tao felt like he just watched a horror movie and it didn't made his sleep any easier so he just packed instead and booked a flight.

He checked the time and it was already midnight here. His flight was in an hour so without hesitating he got up and took all his things out before locking the door. When he was on the road a cab was already waiting there for him. The cab driver helped him with his luggage and he took in another deep breath to take in the cold chilly air one last time. He would miss this peaceful place again but he misses his home even more. 

He wondered how his seniors were doing without him, they might be even happy to take over as they never liked him and his parents for always taking the lead. He was sure it would be funny to see their faces when he returns. 

ZiTao reached the airport just in time when the announcement rang in the air. Flights are cancelled due to sudden bad weather. Oh, his steps paused as the announcer announced again. All flights are cancelled. Oh, how badly he wants to curse loudly yet he kept his polite smile and stalked back towards the exit before hailing another cab and returning back to his apartment but to his bad luck again there were no empty cabs and he stopped the urge to groan and kick his luggage. 

He booked an Uber instead and to his great relief it was available. He sighed, atlast he could go back home and not freeze out here. He pulled his coat closer before stepping towards the benches outside the airport. He sat down pulling his luggage closer and checking his watch time to time. 

It was already past the time an Uber should arrive but he still waited patiently. He sucked in the cold air, rubbed his palms together to warm himself up but the cab was nowhere to be found. He sat there for two more minutes before finally rising him to his feet and dragging his lugage over the road. Maybe he could find cabs on the main road but this cold was going to kill him and heck did he say that the snow just choose the same time to grace himself down. 

He didn't feel so hopeless in a long time. Why was it getting harder for him and offcourse that wasn't enough when some jerk kept honking again an again. Zi Tao finally paused before swiftly turning back and glaring at the driver whoever he was because for god sake, he was cold, he was all alone and he was so angry. 

Zi Tao huffed, walking towards the car and knocking over the window a few times, he started speaking before even the windows were pulled down startling the driver. 

"Its a wide road for your Car to pass. Is his highness so blind to see it?!" 

Kris raised an amused brow, his lips twitching as he saw the doctor sighing in exasperation. "No, his highness was trying to get someone's attention and he has succeeded" 

Zi Tao's mouth fell shut as he recognized that voice, the same voice which he was sure he would never hear again. His head jerked towards Wu Yifan, who was watching him with a smirk yet Zi Tao couldn't find it in himself to look away. He wants to but somehow he stared back and the older businessman did the same. 

The silence stretched longer than anyone could predict. The two males only gazed at each other. One look rather amused and pleased to see the doctor again while the doctor was surprised and stunned at the same time. 

Zi Tao was the first to look away as he cleared his throat and gulped a sudden emotion that immediately flickered in his eyes before he cleared it with a blink. 

"You" He breathed out. "Are you done playing around?" 

Yifan's smile faded a bit as the doctor avoided his gaze but his words were sharp, with no hint of emotion in them. 

He sighed, before tapping over his car door. "Get in, it's late and cold. Tell me where to drop you" 

"No, thanks for the offer...Sir" Zi Tao stepped away fetching his luggage as he still avoided looking straight at the Older. "And I already booked a cab it might be here anytime soon" 

Yifan held back a small tsk. "You booked a cab like half an hour ago and it still isn't here Dr Huang. The streets are empty and there are no humans around this area as much as my eyes could see and...its snowing. You sure want to freeze out here and...you sure you don't want me to drive you back to your warm home" 

Zi Tao shrugged, pulling his coat closer and tighter as he chipped back a quiet. "I'm sure". He bit his tongue to stop himself from asking the other how he knew when he booked the cab. Instead he stepped forward ignoring the older as he started to walk. So what if he was freezing and had no way to go home in this cold he would never let his heart decide for him ever again. 

"Straightforward as always" He heard the other mutter before the Car door was pushed open and before he could glare at the older again his luggage was pulled back making him stumble and almost fall backwards. He caught just in time as his hold on the bag tightened steading himself before he tumble and break his back. 

His head whipped backwards as he saw a sight he never seen before. "Get. In" The older bit back, his gaze sharp and words strong enough to even sent a shiver down Tao's spine. He swallowed the 'let go' which was just over his tongue as the older pulled him with so much force that he literally crashed into him. 

"Did I not make myself clear. Its snowing...its cold...and you will freeze your brains" Yifan breathed the words like fire. "Do you hate me so much that even taking a fever from me is making you feel digusted" 

Zi Tao's head snapped so fast that one could almost hear the crack. "I do not hate you…and disgusted!" He almost growled. "Maybe your memory is bad, so that you can't remember that it was you who choose to stay away!" He pulled back harshly not daring to look at the older again. "Wtf are you even trying to make a scene here of all places. Its freaking cold and and...live me the hell alone" 

Yifan paused, he closed his eyes and heaved deeply after hearing those words. He couldn't help but let his tongue slip. "I misunderstood you back then, I'm sorry" 

Zi Tao heard his words clearly, and even if he wants to hear the whole thing his chest hurt. Hate and disgust were the last things he ever thought about the older. 

"You did it again, Congratulations" Taking a step back, his hands clenched tighter over the handle of his luggage. His steely gaze wavered a bit but he stood firm. When he didn't get a reply back he turned around, his chest heaving up and down as he swallowed his tears. 

"Your parents" Yifan mumbled, as he watch the younger walk away without stopping again. "They told me that you were the one who operated on me and it was on the reports as well" He exhaled shakily. "They told me that you were the one to confirm my death and--" 

"Stop" He heard the younger speaking and closed his mouth shut instantly. "Let me complete that for you" It was Yifan who felt himself quiver under the sharp eyes. "I was the one to help your father arrange your death and your death certificate. You thought, no let me rephrase that, you believed... I betrayed you, broke your utmost trust" Zi Tao snapped, gritting his teeth. This was also a side Yifan had never seen. "Am I right? Are we done now?"

"No, not yet" Yifan could swear he felt himself being stabbed as the younger's steely gaze collided with his. "I never thought of you ever betraying me, never ever took you as a type to break someone's trust. Let me continue from where I was. They told me that you were the one to confirm my death as it was you who operated on me last. I saw you, when they took me away, I knew it wasn't you from the start, I knew they lied" 

Zi Tao's eyes slowly widened. He couldn't believe his ears but schooled his surprise quickly and asked. "Then why…? Was it fun to …? To distance yourself. To make me feel like I did something wrong. That I made you run away. He bit his tongue immediately to halt. his throat suddenly felt too dry and the snow had started to fall. The cold freezing air didn't feel cold anymore after those words nagged him internally. 

Yifan shuddered as the snow touched his warm skin. He let out a sigh as if he was holding it for too long. "This isn't the right place to talk and the snow.." 

"Leave then" Tao answered emotionlessly. Yifan's eyes widened as he scowled. 

"Why can't you just give me a chance to explain! We could just get over with it!" Yifan almost yelled, exploded as his frustration rose ten fold. 

Zi Tao  didn't give him the satisfaction to get an upper hand over him, as he smirked instead. "So you want to get over with it?" He felt bitterness spread over his tongue as he spoke. "Alright, Mr. Wu. You want me to hear you, I did. You are sorry, I accept. We are done here" 

Zi Tao's Icy stare was even colder than the snow as he instead of turning towards the other way walked straight towards Yifan's car before getting inside not even sparing the older a single glance before buckling himself. Zi Tao felt numb all over. His skin was cold but his heart was frozen instead. He couldn't believe he liked this man. Couldn't believe he yearned for him. Now that they finally confronted again he felt like an idiot. It was better to act indifferent when showing your true emotions. It was so much better. 

He heard the opening and pulling of the door, as the man sighed before starting the car and taking the wheel. Tao quietly inserted his apartment location in the map before leaning back and staring out of the window. He felt exhausted and drained. He never expected this to go the way it did today but he also never expected anything less. 

"Look I just …." 

"Please Drive…" 

Yifan sighed again, his shoulders falling as well as his mood. He had to ruin everything again. Looking at the other male, Yifan was sure he had made the situation far worse. 

It took them quiet long to reach to Zi Tao's apartment as Yifan may or may not have drove too slow. When they were finally outside Zi Tao didn't wait a second before unbuckling his seat and getting straight out not before taking his luggage from the backseat. He didn't snap the door harshly nor did he gave the older a glance before rushing inside disappearing into the building. 

❤❤❤❤

Hello, Again. 🌹

Actually this Chapter is longer then what I'm posting. So I had to cut it short. I wrote more than 8k words but I'm only posting 6.6k words. But it matters only if the Chapter is good and not boring. 🤔

How was it?  Too fast ? Too slow? Boring ?  Do tell me. 😶

Thankyou for reading ❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

59.9K 4.7K 83
Island Legends Book 2 Island Legends is an epic fantasy adventure series set in a galaxy reeling from devastating wars, filled with countless alien s...
75.9K 2.9K 31
❝ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
50.5K 965 23
Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop.
21.6K 498 25
fame over love? it's a situation held by these two individuals to rock the world or to remain iconic instead?