Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 19

6.3K 233 47
By PirateQueen14

"I'm happy you're doing this but may I ask why you're stealing my paperwork?" I asked William who picked up most of it off my desk he just came and did this without a word to me.

"I thought maybe a change of scenery might help" William explained and I followed him to his office.

"Was this change of scenery for you or me?" I asked as we walked.

William smirked "Me primarily but I hope it has the same effect for you."

He then looked annoyed "I can't use my hands right at this moment but I want to run them through your hair."

"You can do that when we get there but Louis will be upset he doesn't like when my hair is a mess" I reminded him.

I did my work in his room it was nice to have some company I was sitting behind the desk with him next to me as he was doing his college work.

"Don't do that again brother" Louis sighed as he fixed up my hair he likes doing it for some reason.

"Her hair is presentable now but you're still going" William smirked at him I could tell Louis was blushing.

He soon left so we could finish our work "There is a candle right there" I looked to it.

William laughed "You been eyeing it up more than cakes."

"Can I burn the paperwork?" I asked.

He shook his head "How about you rest? I can finish for you" William suggested.

"William! (name)!" We heard a knock at the door.

"Mr Moran? Come in" William called out.

The door opened to show Fred and Moran "You are here as well Fred? What brings you two here at this hour?" William asked.

I was straight up surprising them and I went to Fred and put a hand to his face "You look grim, what happened?" I asked concerned seeing how pale he is.

Fred gave me a small smile and moved more into my hand then moved my hand away after "Thank you for your concern I'm okay" He reassured me.

I gave him a really look he then sighed "I have information for you both" Fred explained.

I glanced to Moran to see if it was actually serious and he nodded confirming it.

"Fred take your time and start from the beginning," William asked of him.

"Yes please do tell me who is going to meet my cane later" I grinned making him smile.

"From what I have heard children were taken to Dartmoor what's worse is these monsters are abducting helpless children only to hunt them down for their own amusement!" Fred got louder with every word.

"They were taken from the slums so the yard wouldn't care even if a few of them were to disappear they are just encouraging these bloodthirsty nobles to continue their hunt!" Fred stomped his foot.

"Its not right! They think of us commoners as less than humans and think they can do whatever they please with us!" I put my hands back to his cheeks and smiled at him.

His eyes widened then he put one of his hands to mine and calmed down.

"I see thank you for the information so someone is continuing Enders barbarous manhunt's, Fred your role in our plan to cause a collapse of the class system is to collect information and make sure I never do the same thing twice right?" William asked.

"I know this information is usele-" Fred went to say.

"No saying it's useless we see how greatly this has upset you" I retorted.

"Your so kind" I felt Moran ruffle my hair.

"We have always done what we can to help all of the people we meet, to eradicate these devils we need to destroy the very foundation so no more evil can take root and that will be the class system" William explained.

"The class system of Britain is nothing but a curse in order to destroy it we need to first have people question the system, the method we have chosen to reveal this through is crimes yet indeed to reach one's goal someone must be prepared to make sacrifices the evil we have committed to destroying the devils and class system will never disappear but that price I'm willing to pay to erase all traces of the devils in the world" William was looking down at his hand.

I poke his cheek he then looked to me with pure surprise to see me glaring at him "I'm in this with you my hands are the same as yours stained with blood so no throwing your life away" I took his hand in mine.

He was surprised then tightened his hold then kissed the back of my hand "I never intend to leave you" He informed me.

"Now Fred if the law and police will not judge their evil then only another evil can do so we will be that evil this manhunt has no reason to exist any longer" William smirked.

"If they like hunting so much they wouldn't mind being hunted themselves" I grinned.

"That carriage is coming tomorrow then we have to act fast I will go too, make the preparations for departure" William ordered.

"Understood!" Fred yelled.

They both then left "I hope everything goes well it's such short notice" I mumbled.

"Just smile that's all we need it's a sight that we do anything to see again" William informed me making me smile.

Louis came in he had a stiff expression as he went to the window "A sudden job isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah I will have to leave soon I will leave the mansion to you Louis, (name)" William told him as he looked through some paperwork I took it off him.

He looked at me confused then I motioned towards Louis "Is it alright... That only I... As your plan moves forward I feel like we are getting farther and farther apart, away from me" Louis explained.

"Louis? That's not true at all aren't we always together?" William asked.

"Would you let me participate in this job?" Louis turned to us.

"Louis that's" William went to reject.

"Brother I am no longer that weak child from that time" Louis informed him.

"You try and take everything on alone like I said earlier we are in this together" I reminded him.

"I see forgive me Louis (name), that's my ego I decided a long time ago that I would fight against bad nobles I believe those who sinned must be punished, to reach that objective I relied on myself of course on brother Albert and Moran" William put his head in his hands.

"And Louis, (name) I include you both too but Louis you who isn't stained can live in the New world I create and (name) I don't want to drag you down with me I want you to be able to choose your path my ego wanted that" He explained, "Louis you must have been fighting with loneliness all this time haven't you?"

"Brother it's a good thing to make the world a better place but a world without you in it has no worth to me" Louis admitted.

"I chose to be here with you even if I'm dragged down I have you all with me I don't care about my reputation or anything all I need is the people I cherish the most" I explained making them both grin.

"I should have thought about your feelings first I will no longer waver like we use to let's get rid of the bad nobles" William got up and put his hand on Louis's shoulder.

"I wouldn't have it any other way brother!" Louis exclaimed.

"I will be waiting for your return" I informed them.

"I said like old times so you're coming" William told me.

"Huh? Excuse me?" I gave him a confused look making Louis laugh "You have amnesia? My leg doesn't allow me to run."

"We can carry you" William grinned.

"No" I immediately rejected.

William smirked at my reaction "I heard Brother Albert use to do it for you but only in secret, he gloated about the cute expression of embarrassment you make each time" I then got picked up bridal style by him making me flustered.

His smirk grew enjoying my reaction "Louis save me William is being mean" I pleaded.

He laughed joyfully shocking us but we then smiled "Why are you two smiling like that?" He asked.

"Your adorable" I admitted making him blush and look away.

William started to carry me to my room since it's late "Your safest when surrounded by all of us and you know how to shoot a gun if it comes to it we can also keep you in the woods safe" William explained I started to drift off into sleep, "I can see your worried about Fred and I want you to know your not useless to us your everything."

"I can't believe I'm here" I groaned as I'm sitting behind a tree.

"Having you here makes me more motivated and having my lady luck here is brilliant" Moran ruffled my hair he was standing beside me looking out.

"Guards?" Moran asked William.

"Yeah" He nodded "The forest itself is on Baskerville's land according to Fred's investigation there is only one carriage operating from the manhunter left by indas, in the north the terrain is surrounded by river and mountains if you get out of the forest there is just wetland and wastelands they have nowhere to run."

"A perfect prison" I mumbled "But how do we enter especially me there are guards and a huge wall?"

"Its hard from the front so let's go farther east towards the river and look for a path to the Northern parts from there" Moran pointed out on the map.

"Let's hurry it's been a while since the children were brought here" Fred added.

We headed that way and it was quite easy for me to walk so we were able to keep a good pace we soon saw fortresses in the distance the children were taken to "As expected there's a big fortress and a smaller one downstream" William commented.

"(name) here you remember what I taught you" Moran handed me a pistol.

"Of course" I nodded.

The others looked to me concerned "I have killed before my hands are already stained with blood" I reminded them as I put the pistol away.

"If you get tired anytime tell me and my arms can do more than just carry you" Moran flirted I heard some of the others sigh since it isn't the time.

"My mouth can to" I responded he choked so did the others "People say my speech can leave many speechless" I explained.

William laughed "You do leave many speechless but just your appearance is more than enough."

"Mr William there is a bridge" Fred pointed out.

"Looks like death" I commented it looks very old and ready to go.

"It looks like the shortest route to the fortress" Fred informed us.

"It looks old it hasn't been used in a while" Moran commented

"Let's carefully cross one by one I will go first Fred go with (name) so she doesn't fall," William asked of him.

I nervously watched as William went across I was the first to notice the rope of the bridge start to snap "William jump!" I yelled and ran across I pushed him without thinking.

I then felt myself be pulled back and the next thing I was going backwards soon I landed on something warm and heard a groan.

"BROTHER! (name)!" Louis yelled and bent down next to me.

I sat up and was stopped halfway since there are arms around my waist I saw it was Moran and he then sat up "You okay?" He asked.

"Thanks, you saved me" I laughed nervously and saw William is okay he looked a little shaken and pale.

"Please don't be so reckless," Louis asked of me and I then felt a chop on my head and someone holding my nose.

I groaned and shook my head.

It was Fred who chopped my head and Moran who held my nose "Nothing has ever scared me more" Moran put his head on my shoulder he was shivering a little.

"Please be careful," Fred asked me as he held onto my hand tightly, he was trembling.

"I'm sorry" I apologised seeing how much I have scared everyone.

"Nothing changes with the plan we will keep going we will aim for the larger fortress! You can go to the smaller one downstream!" William yelled to us.

"But you alone-!" Louis went too retort.

"Listen this time the plan is about complete annihilation and I know my guardian angel will be watching my back" William looked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796 56 7
❝𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 �...
447K 12.4K 110
Like the title, a bunch of Moriarty The Patriot x Reader stories since I can barely find any anywhere ;-; kudos to those who write for feeding me wel...
24.5K 704 12
REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED The mystery behind them was the only thing he never solved. (Damn that sounds cheesy) Gender Neutral Reader (they/the...
85.9K 3.4K 24
𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹... Y/N Moriarty was a in...