How did you change me like th...

By strangerthings_18

Y/n Y/l/n. A not so ordinary girl. Brave, sassy, kind-hearted... a balanced personality. Pranks, laughter, sn... More

Please Read this First
>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 2<
>Chapter 3<
>Chapter 4<
>Chapter 5<
>Chapter 6<
>Chapter 7<
>Chapter 8<
>Chapter 9<
>Chapter 11<
>Chapter 12<
>Chapter 13<
>Chapter 14<
>Chapter 15<
>Chapter 16<
>Chapter 17<
>Chapter 18<
>Chapter 19<
>Chapter 20<
>Chapter 21<
>Chapter 22<
>Chapter 23<
>Chapter 24<
>Chapter 25<
>Chapter 26<
>Chapter 27<
>Chapter 28<
>Chapter 29<
>Chapter 30<
>Chapter 31<
>Chapter 32<
>Chapter 33<
>Chapter 34<
>Chapter 35<
>Chapter 36<
>Chapter 37<
>Chapter 38<
>Chapter 39<
>Chapter 40<
>Chapter 41<
>Chapter 42<
>Chapter 43<
>Chapter 44<
>Chapter 45<
>Chapter 46<
Chapter 47

>Chapter 10<

2.6K 76 120
By strangerthings_18

Hello fellas! I always wanted to say that but idk why. Anyways. I think you can guess what I'm gonna say cause I have been saying it for the last.....3 chapters? I really have no idea but here I go... GUYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 500 VIEWS. For you it might seem like NOT a big deal but these months have been REALLY bad for me and you are the ones that make me smile. I smile looking at you reading my story. I love you all and remember I am always here for you :)
Anyways, enogh talking. Let's get started....

Y/n's POV:

I was walking with Loki to his cell. He was really quiet. Was it because we almost kissed? Probably. As hard as I tried to forget that almost-kiss moment, it was hard. It was locked in my head. The same thing playing again and again, like a never ending loop. I turned to look at him and I cought him glaring at me. That's it. He will kill me. I bet he is thinking where to hide my body after murdering me. But the more I glared back at him, the more calm he looked. Maybe he wasn't thinking how to kill me. I tried to get in his mind to read it but it was impossible! I had never seen anyting like this since Wanda. How is this possible?

" You are just waisting your time. Not in a million years you will get in my head." Loki said breaking the silence and interrapting my thoughts.

" I'm sorry, what?"

" I said, don't try to get in my mind."

" But I am not- I mean- How did you-" I got worried. WORRIED? Since when do I get so worried that I can't even form a proper sentence?

" I know how to hide my thoughts. I simply blocked you out. Pathetic people like you, are NOT welcome in my mind."

" Will you stop acting so immature?! Jeez! GET A LIFE MAN!"

" Sooo...protecting my PERSONAL thoughts is immaturity but being ran around by Steve is a grown up thing?"

" That's complitely different. You are acting like you own the world! Well, let me tell you something. You DON'T! Just because you are a 'God' doesn't mean that what you say it's right. Your people on your planet might look at you as  God and prince but here we don't give a shit! So cut it off!" I snapped at him. I really didn't mean to insult him like that, but the words slipped out on their own. Everything he did drove me crazy! I don't even see him as a friend!

" You like me, don't you? I bet you liked it earlier in the training room" He said smirkind evily.

" I what? No! Definitely not!" I answered as soon as he asked. I did find him attrective and the fact that he was tough made him look even hotter but I can't let him know. He will use it against me for his needs.

" I think you do. We usually insult the people we like the most and oh, look at that! That's exactly what you do! Looks like the little mortal fell for a God. Too sad he doesn't think the same"

" Alright. THAT'S IT!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I fel the anger boiling inside of me and I knew that if I didn't calm down someone would accidentally get hurt. Why did I got furious over this? He is like this all the time. I pushed him aginst the wall, holding him by his suit. Still pressing, I looked at him dead in the eyes. He didn't feel fear like most people would.

" Darling, I like the pose we are right now, but i have these things on my hands so it's not really comfortable. Besides, I prefer you being on the wall. I like having control ;)"

" Listen here Loki. You better stop fooling around or I'll get you to stop with the hard away! I won't hesitade to hurt you. I haven't already done so just because your brother is my best friend. Otherwise, you would be dead by now. Do you understand what I say? Answer me!"

Nothing. He said nothing. He just looked at me and I was close enough to see every detail of his face, again.

" LOKI!" I had no more patience. 

He leaned in and brought his mouth next to my ear. His lips brushed the side of my cheek sending me shivers down my spine.

" I like it when you scream my name. Even though it would prefer to scream it out of pleasure."

" Ugh!JUST GET INSIDE! ENOUGH FOR TODAY!"

What he said really turned me on but I couldn't stay there a minute longer. I wanted him to kiss me and I don't know why. He walked in his cell and I locked it.

" I will leave with Nat and Wanda and I will come back to you in the afternoon. Don't miss me too much" I said smirking.

" I will be waiting for you, sloth."

I shook my head and left. I went pass the living room and noticed people inside so i returned. I saw Nat, Wanda, Steve, Bucky and Thor. For once more Peter left for school and I didn't have the chance to see him. As soon an I entered the lounge, they all looked at me.

" Hi guys. Is everything ok?" I asked concerned.

" I don't know Y/n. Is it? Why don't you tell us?" Wanda said smirking.

" Sorry but, what are we talking about right now?" I asked.

" Nat told us about you and Loki. Do I need to get into details?" Steve said smirking.

" Me and- NAT! ARE SERIOUS? Guys nothing happened." I said with a worried voice.

" So you didn't kiss him?" Bucky said. For some strange reason he seemed so worried and...hurt?

" I am sorry to dissapoint you but nothing happened. We didn't kiss and I would never do that even if my life depended on it" I said laughing awkwardly.

Bucky signed having a relieved look on his face. Steve and Wanda frowned while Thor looked at me frozen.

" We better get ready. We are leaving in 10." Wanda said smiling warmly while she and Nat left the room.

" We better go train. I have an eye on you and him, remember." Steve said said smirking and got up with Bucky.

" Oh shut up" I said playfully.

" LANGUAGE" Both Steve and Bucky said laughing and left.

" Thor. It's not like Nat said. I would never do something like that and you know that. I would never kiss your brother be-" I didn't get the chance to finidh as Thor stood up and cut me off.

" Woah! Relax! Calm down. Everything is fine. No need to get worried. I love my brother and I only want the best for him. And if that is you then I don't mind. You are a lovely woman. I can say that he might like you." Thor said hugging me.

" Oh Thor. You are so sweet. Thank you but no thanks. Your brother is not my thing."

" It will happen sooner or later and I will be there to tell you 'Told ya'." he said and we giggled. He then left too, leaving me alone. ALMOST alone.

" Clint? You can come out of the vent now." I said giggling.

" Oh man. How do you do it? It's like you spy on me." Clint said getting out f the vent.

" I just know you perfectly good. And YOU are the one spying"

" Yeah sure. Anyways I am going to bother Bruce. You coming?"

" I would love to but I am leaving with Nat and Wanda for shopping."

" Ok have fun gummy bear."

" Oh I will have fun be sure for that."

I went to my room and got changed. (Sorry, not outfit pic today :( But you can choose based on your own style :)) )

-Time skip cause I will never finish this chapter if I keep writing-

I was paying for my new clothes while Wanda and Nat waited for me outside the store. I got out and we started talking again.

" Is Tony aware that we got his credit card?" Wanda asked.

" Well, I didn't ask him before I got it but I don't see anything bad about it. We had to go for shopping and none of us had the money we needed so I borrowed it. He will be fine. He basically 'swims' in money." Nat said laughing.

" She has a point. Want to grab something to eat? I am starving" I said holding my stomach.

" I am too. Pizza?" Nat asked.

" Pizza" Me and Wanda said in unision. 

We were walking when we heard a loud noise coming from behind us. We turned and saw a hole on the mall's wall. Someone set a bomb. Then agent rushed in holding guns. The three of us dropped the shopping bags and went towards them. Nat immediately started fighting while me and Wanda started performing magic. My eyes went purple again and my hands formed a small ball of power ready to a fight. (these are how your eyes turn to EVERY TIME you are angry or ready to fight and this is an example of your powers, just to get the idea)

More agents approached me and started shooting so I created a shield around me and now I was sarrounded by a purple glow. Their bullets didn't work on me. I lifted one of them in the air and threw him on the other 2. They all fell down not moving. I sensed someone on my right so I turned my head. He was about to punch me so I grapped his wrist and twisted it. He cried in pain and I threw him across the hallway. Nat and Wanda were fine, yet still fighting. Then I heard Wanda shouting my name. 

" Y/N! BEHIND YOU!" She screamed but it was too late.

 I turned around only to be stabbed on my shoulder by an agent. He had a mask covering half of his face but those eyes...they seemed familiar. I froze when an idea came to my head of who he was. I didn't defend myself so Wanda sent him flying back. She and Nat ran towards me. I was still shocked and the blade was was still in my shoulder and I fell to my knees.

" CALL TONY! CALL TONY RIGHT NOW! SHE IS BLEEDING!" Wanda shouted worried.

Nat took out her phone and called Tony. I turned my head to Wanda.

" Wanda, he-he was there. It's-It's him. I think it's him!" I said with all the power I had.

" WHO IS HE?" Wanda said to me holding me in her arms. 

" Erase t-the memories of these p-people. They-they saw my fighting without my m-mask. They will k-know who I am and F-Fury will kill m-me for that." I said while heavily breathing.

" Y/N! TONY IS ON HIS WAY STAY WITH US!" Nat rashed to us.

" YOU DIDN'T ANSWER! WHO IS HE?"

I was about to answer when everything went black.

-

-

- Cliffhanger, I guess? Ik this chapter WAS LONG. I just get stuck on details every time so yea. Again thank you for being here and I LOVE YOU ALL. See ya :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 21.6K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
11.5K 403 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
2.3K 62 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
129K 3.9K 26
√Book 1 of 2 Series√ "Wait for me... Because I'll always wait for you" Have you ever felt..... Magical? Loved? Betrayed? Abandoned? Cause that's...