๐‘ผ๐’๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† | Sapnap x OC

By OakTheS1mp

Slightly cringe</3 read my other books๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ A fanfic in which an oc ends up falling for one of the dream team... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seven

575 16 4
By OakTheS1mp

Twitter
*
@LiaGames/L i a
|
@Sapnap'  is a bitch everyone
|
Sapnap Come on now we know that's a good lie, you were just telling me how much you said I loved you🙄
|
|
LiaGames sometimes it's okay to commit arson, I genuinely hate you Sapnap! 👍🏻
|
|
|
Technothepig I saw arson. I want to help
|
|
|
|
LiaGames Techno pls murder Sapnap I beg you

TubboLive Mother Lia what did he do now
|
LiaGames he's trying to get me to go on a Minecraft date with him🤭
|
|
TubboLive Mother Lia I'll protect you🥺
|
|
|
TommyInnit Tubbo when did she become your mother???

Dream y'all should really stop flirting like cmon on
|
LiaGames SAYS THE ONE WHO HAS A FAN-FICTION WRITTEN ABOUT HIM AND A BRITISH MAN BY THE FANDOM BECAUSE THEY CONSTANTLY FLIRT AND SHIP THEMSKEBE MORE THAN THE FAPNFOM DOES
|
|
Dream Dahlia chill😳 really don't need to be out here with them spelling errors go back to school
|
|
|
LiaGames FUCK YOU DREAM @/GeorgeNotFound COME GET YOUR GOD DAMN MAN HES A ASSHOLE

User1 Anyone seeing the obvious facts here??? They're definitely into each other let's not lie here.

User2 Lia out here really exposing Dream and George😃

-

She and Sapnap logged onto the smp neither of them streaming. She saw chaos uprise when she logged on with a series of oh no's and this is fucked up. "Sapnap...?" She hesitated. He didn't respond. "Stream this Lia." He said after a minute.

She hit start streaming and didn't even bother to put a starting soon screen. "Hi guys! I'm on the smp with Sapnap today, I don't know what's happened but he told me to stream for my reaction?" She said. She turned on her TTS and waited as a donation rolled in.

"Maybe he's asking you out!" The robotic voice said causing her to laugh. "No guys, he wouldn't ask me out. We aren't like that." She said and unmuted and walked into Manberg. She was getting her stuff from her house, she knew she wasn't gonna just leave her house after hours of work.

When she walked along the path she felt her heart drop and her face went blank. She felt like crying. Sapnap and a bunch of the smp members were there staring. Including Dream. He looked at her before backing away. Her house was covered in lava. Her stable was in flames and all her animals were dead. "Who the fuck did this?" She said, voice breaking.
<LiaGaming> Whoever did this I will find out and you will regret ever touching my home.
<Dream> Oh damn
<TommyInnit> I will help you, Lia
<Tubbo_> Mother Lia we'll find out
<LiaGaming> You'll regret everything you've ever done. Fuck you to the person who thought it'd be funny.

What the fuck. What the hell. Who.. who did this? "Sapnap." She said after silence. "Yes?" He responded softly. "Let's plan that trip, yeah?" She said, turning and running off. The smp members scattering and putting out the flames before the rest of Manberg went down in flames.

She whispered Techno, telling him she wanted to side with him and that she hated Manberg and everyone in it. She no longer liked the government. It was fucked. She would from that day on be with Techno, helping him with whatever he needed. She felt anger bubble inside her. She'd find out who did this and wouldn't stop until they were found out. She'd take a life from them and make sure they hated even thinking about touching her home.

With open arms, the pig man agreed. He allowed her to build a home outside his and tag alongside his quests. She hopped off after telling her stream she had to go and apologized for the sudden and short stream. She stopped streaming and sighed. She face timed Sapnap who'd logged off before she had and began apologizing to her. "Nick, shut up. Stop apologizing you're not the one who did it. At least I don't think." The tension between them grew. "I know but I'm sorry." He said one last time. "Planning the trip yeah?" She said and they messaged the group chat.

Texan Guy❤️
Hey y'all, me and Lia are gonna plan the trip.

Gogy🖍
Oh? Lets go!

Green Teletubby
I'm in! I'll pay for the tickets. Been wanting to meet up with everyone anyway, nows the best time!

Duck Man🦆
FUCKING POG LETS GO WE'RE GONNA POP OFF

Childinnit🤛🏻
YES POGCHAMP! I wanna meet the women! I'll ask Fatherinnit

Tubbox🥺
Yay! I get to meet you all!

Girl Crush🥵
Omg yeah! Lets do it! Can't wait to meet with you Lia!

Texan Guy❤️
It's all set then! When should we do it? I'm free in the next week, wby?

Childinnit🤛🏻
Father said I could go as long as he went to supervise me and Tubbo. So yeah! Also next week works great. I can't wait to meet all the women. As you know, they love me.

Lia
Hey Tommy idk if you know this but no one wants to talk to your annoying ass, child❤️ much love xoxo also when has anyone ever said they loved you💀

Child
Lia💔 you know I'm sensitive
ALSO IM NOT A CHILD YOU PUSSY

Green Teletubby
Okay children quiet down. I booked the flights for next week. It wasn't too expensive, we'll be meeting in California.

Texan Guy❤️
Alrighty then! See everyone then!

-

Upon setting everything up she got excited. They all were gonna stay in an air bnb to make it easier for when they met up. She'd promised to pick everyone up. Tommy and Tubbo were only able to stay for two days of the 4 so they were gonna come on the last two.

Her heart smiled at the idea of meeting the Texan she'd called everyday and fall asleep on call with. Happiness flooded through her as she added Dream to the call and George. "How much was it?" Dahlia asked.

"Maybe 500 dollars?" He laughed. "Jesus Christ Dream." She breathed at the amount. "I'll pay you back!" She said and he wheezed. "No it's fine, the fans will love it it'll be fine." Dream said. "Yeah Lia, dreams a millionaire don't you know." The British man said, sarcasm dripping from his every word. She giggled.

"Ah yes sorry. Forgot big man dream was famous." And the entire call groaned at that sentence. "What? What did I say?" She said laughing hard. "You've been around Tommy too much." Dream said before laughing and then the whole call laughing alongside her. She couldn't wait to see what her friends would do when they met up.

Liked by Sapnap, Tubbolive, Dream, Nihachu, and 15,373 others
LiaGames something within the next week is coming, keep an eye out for dropped hints. It's big✨
View All Comments
Dreamwastaken Pog
Sapnap lets go baby, something bigggg
TubboLive Mother Lia can't wait for it!
User4 THEY ALL COMMENTED OMG WHAT IS THIS
LiaSimp AWOOGA HOT PERSON ALERT
Liked by Sapnap
^LiaSimp IM CRYING HE LIKED MY COMMENT
LiaStan Do you have any idea who the person who burnt your house down could be?
^LiaGames not currently! Keep watching my streams though. They'll get what's coming for them. They fucked up❤️
Liked by Dreamwastaken, Sapnap, Tommyinnit, and 2,367 others

-
Lia ended up going to sleep early, her eyes closing instantly as she listened to Sapnap talk with his friends. When they realized Lia had fallen asleep they all decided to have a on call sleepover which completely sealed everyone's bond. She loved this group of people so much and she couldn't wait to see them. The people who made her who she is. Her people.
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Hey! By far my favorite chapter, cliche buuuut boy oh boy this will cause drama and she might find out who burnt it down! There's gonna be a few tomeskips to get to where I want this book to be at so it's easier to write so yeahhhh. She's teaming with Techno, what do you think will happen?😳

Drink water and eat. I love y'all! Have an amazing V-Day, might write a V-Day chap might now who knows. I have this whole week off expect some updated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 265 32
เผปโœฆเผบ ใ€€เผปโœงเผบใ€€เผปโœฆเผบ REBECCA finds herself living in another new century after constantly living one after the other. She finds herself in a time where the m...
1M 38.6K 68
" ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ " " ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
665 20 13
*discontinued* IN WHICH Elodie falls for the quiet and shy pig. While maintaining her life with Wilbur- Her best friend and University she couldn't...
818K 19.5K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...