Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

shikoku

2.3K 55 51
By lilthlestrange

This is gold, *Viewers discretion advised*

Draco Malfoy.

"Has she been under a large amount of stress lately?"

The local doctor leant over her in the bed, whilst I stood behind him. I could trust the doctor, he was the only wizard Doctor on the Island and had been in touch with my parents my whole life.

She was carried back up to bed by me after I told Katsumi to go.

I sigh and move around to sit by her and hold her hand, "Umm yeah, she has. What happened?" I worryingly brush her hair back as she slept the rest of the day, now late at night, "I thought she was getting better?"

The Doctor pulled open his bag and put a potion on the side table, "So you know about the infection in her brain Mr Malfoy?" He says whilst getting his wand out and summons a cup.

"Yeah, yeah I'm a trained first level healer. She should be fine, it's not spreading is it?" I sit up in worry.

The Doctor rolls his eyes, "This is probably why you're a first-level healer, she is already a bitten werewolf and suffering from anxiety. She may have just started to have a panic attack and collapsed. I don't know if it's spreading yet. When she wakes we'll weigh her. Do you know what her weight is and has it dropped dramatically?" He started to write things down on a notepad.

Oh fuck, no I don't know. Well, she's not heavy.

"Uhh I don't know but she's pretty light and she lost a lot of weight about a month and a bit ago, she's still recovering. Why?" I look at her, small cheeks, sadder eyes. She always made me worry.

The Doctor nods and leans down to tilt her head up so he pours the liquid in her mouth, "Stress reliever. I'm asking because I'm seeing symptoms of a tumour in the pituitary gland. Weakness, coldness, significant weight loss and headaches on one specific area of the head,"

I stand up as he sits down and runs diagnostics over her. I could feel my heart beating so fast. Sienna, I can't lose you, you're not leaving me.

"Is-is that something you can heal? Is she going to be okay?" I stammer and pace back and forth.

He stands up, walking towards me and places a hand on my shoulder, "I'll come back every other day to see her progress. Don't worry she's going to be just fine." Then hands me a potion of living draught, "For your anxiety, just relax Draco,"

I nod sternly and take the potion then sit back down beside her, pulling the duvet up to her shoulders. The last thing she saw was me hugging Katsumi, I just know she's going to think something of it.

Walking the Doctor back out the door, he left me some tips and potions to help her.

I sat with her for the next hour, kissing her left temple and playing with her short smooth brunette hair. She kept stirring in her sleeping and looking distressed then I would hold her closer, trying to calm her.

After another 40 minutes of her sleeping in my arms, I didn't leave her this time. She nuzzles her head up my chest more and moved her arm up to hold my jaw.

I snap my down, she was looking up at me with small, weak eyes. She took a deep breath then looked sadly at me, removing her hand.

"Sienna, Sienna are you okay? How are you feeling?" I asked as she sat up and leant against the headboard. She rubbed her hand over her stomach, "Are you hungry?" I sat up and stared at her but she didn't look at me.

I turn to face her, putting my hand on her leg, "What's wrong? Look at me," I start to panic.

She snapped her head to me, with sadness in her eyes, "What happened?" She said with barely any emotion, just tired eyes.

The reality shook me at how ill she was when she didn't even know, she was slowly breaking down but I needed to stop it, "You must have had a panic attack and collapsed. I got the local Doctor-

"Doctor? Someone knows we're here?" She raised her voice angrily.

I hold her hand but she tried to take hers away, I hold it close to me, "I wouldn't put you at risk like that. This man has known my family for years, I trust him. Sienna why did you start to panic, talk to me, love,"

Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, I kiss her hand as she crosses her legs and holds by hand back in her lap.

"You weren't beside me when I woke up... and I couldn't find you, I was alone in a house I have never been in before. Then I saw you with that girl..." She dipped her head. I run a hand down my face, sighing.

"God, I'm so sorry Sienna, I shouldn't have left you. I really didn't mean to scare you like that," I sit closer and put a hand around her waist, moving her in between my legs and sit her back in my arms, "And Katsumi is an old friend, her mother was the maid and she used to stay here when her mother was working, I've known since we were kids. So I've given her the job here because I trust her,"

Sienna sat back, turning over in my arms putting her head on my leg and arms around my hips. She didn't say anything, just tucked her head into my hip.

"Do you trust me, Sienna?" I whisper, brushing my fingers across her back, soothing her.

She nods with her head still on my hip but doesn't look up.

"Sienna?" I sit up a bit and hold her face up so she looks at me, "You don't trust me?" I furrow my eyebrows.

She shakes her head, sits back on her knees quickly. But dips her head.

"I do, I do trust you of course. I just feel like... nothing doesn't matter," She moves to the edge of the bed and slowly stands up to walk over to her bag, getting out her clothes.

I sigh and go over to her, kneeling down beside her and take her hand away from her clothes, "It does matter if somethings bothering you Sienna you can't just hide it and not talk to me about it. That's not how this works. And you need to be resting, get back into bed," I grab her upper arm and stand up but her rips it away, making her fall back a bit.

"I-I'm fine! I don't need to rest, I overreacted." She scoffs and rubs her arm then carries on taking our clothes out, "Just... leave me be," She whispers.

The anger and fury were bubbling through my blood quickly, I wanted to shout at her but I knew that would never help. And I hated fighting. I step back, hurt that she didn't even want to talk about this.

I knock my head back and pinch the bridge of my nose then storm back towards her, leaning down behind her and picking her up my waist to turn her and throw her over my shoulder.

"DRACO! LET ME DOWN!" She hit my back and kicked her legs, slamming her hands on my spine.

Gripping her legs and body tightly, over my shoulder, I push open the sliding door with my foot that led to the neat bathroom that had glass walls, looking out to the forest. The soft light turns on instantly as we enter.

"Sienna- just- stop moving- I'm trying to help you here!"

"I SWEAR TO FUCK! DRACO PLE-please!" I heard her voice crack and her body give up as she broke into a sob, "Please..."

Closing the door again, I summon the shower on, that was clear and was made of glass, I put her back on her feet as she started to cry and legs go weak again. But my arm didn't leave her, pulling her close to me I hold her up by her waist and stroke her hair back.

I gentle walk back with her to the shower and stop to lean down to her face, "You need to understand that everything I do, I'm doing to make sure that you're the safest that you can be. I would never do anything to hurt you, Sienna, so please just let me take care of you," I wipe away her tears as she had her eyes close and was still crying.

She let out a whimper and weakly lifted her arms to my waist then rested her head on my chest, I hold her head to me and rest mine on top of hers.

"Can I undress you so you can have a shower?" I whisper and pull away as she looks up at me, she nods, "Put your hands on my shoulders, love," I say. She reaches up and holds my shoulders, staring at me.

Kneeling down slowly, I feel her hands put pressure on my shoulders, holding herself up. I gently unbutton her trousers, they fall down. She inhales a shaky breath but I hold her hips and kiss her stomach and hips bones.

Being as gently and soft as I could I look up, seeing her already looking at me with a shocked but sadness in her eyes, I kiss her low stomach again whilst removing her underwear, moving them down her legs. She steps out of them but we don't break eye contact.

"Is this okay?" I say quietly, standing up to moves my hands to her warm waist.

She nods.

I start to pull up her crop top as she raises her arms and falls forward a bit so I wrap an arm back around her waist and pull her top off.

Her hands and head were rested on my chest. I reach down to my top and pull it off with a hand as I held her up. She steps back then looks up at me resting her hands on the top of my jeans.

Then she slowly unzips them and pulls them down, I kick them off and hold her hands as I turn around and but them on my waist again.

"Hold onto me," Pulling down my boxers and hold her arms as I walk us into the large shower.

I step first under the water and turn the temperature down a bit as I knew she didn't like it too hot.

"I didn't want you to leave me be..." She sighs and rests her head on my back and presses her body to mine.

I sigh, closing my eyes as the water wets my hair and body. Turning around I hold her arms as I turn us, putting her under the water, "Close your eyes," I tilt her head back and runs my fingers through her hair.

I see her lip trembling again and a tear, that wasn't the shower, run down her cheek. I wipe it away and kiss her under eye, "I know... that's why I didn't leave again," I reach over to the new body wash, "Can I wash you?"

She opens her eyes and steps closer, looking at my chest, running her fingers over the scars then up to my collars and neck. She stares at my eyes, looking so tired and nods, "Yes,"

After getting a drop of the velvet creamy body wash I run my hands across her shoulders and down her back as she rested her forehead on my sternum. I get to her low waist and rub them across her ass and the back of her thighs, she lets out a small giggle.

"What?" I slowly smirk and massage her then get to her hips and waist.

She looks up, suppressing a smile, "You massaged my butt," She whispers. I let out a chuckle under my breath and shake my head as I turn her rubbed my hands across her stomach.

I lean down kiss under her ear, "Mhm," I peck slowly down her neck, she tilts her head, stretching her hands back, holding the back of my thighs. I move my hands up under her breasts. She straightens her back, making me smirk.

As my hands move to her breasts slowly massaging her, she rests her head back, breathing a quiet moan. I move my right hand higher, gently and loosely across her neck and I rinse my left then placing it on her thigh.

My hand holds her neck softly as I lean down and plant my lips on hers from above. She hitches her breathe but hold the back of my neck as she kisses back and opens her legs slightly.

I chuckle and move my left hand in between her thighs to running them up but stop before touching her where she wanted, "Yes?" I pull away and smirk over lips.

She releases a tired breath, placing her hand over mine.

"What do you want Sienna?" I say, kissing her jaw and stopping to hear her breathing pick up.

She moves my hand up, resting my fingers over her clit, she moves them slow, "I want you- you to make me cum," She says but I grab her hand put it behind her back, she wraps her hand around my dick.

"Are you sure you're okay though?"

She rests her head back and hold my arm, "Yes, Draco I just want to be with you right now," She sigh.

I start to rub her again and kiss under her ear again then nibble the mark I made, "How? Do you want cum on my hand or dick? Your choice sweetheart," I push two fingers inside her, she arches her back hitch her breath as I curl them.

Stroking me slowly, she started to moan quietly as I push my fingers in and out of her seductively slow, "Oh, your dick, I want to cum when you're inside me," She turns her head to looks at me, into my eyes, "I want you to put a baby in me, Draco," She whispers and flutters her eyes lids.

I stop and almost smile in shock but I felt my heart warm as I hold her waist and turn her to face me as I put both hands on her face and lean down to press my lips into her so hard that she stumbles back and throws her hands to my neck.

Moving more into the kiss and I grip her hair and roam a hand down her body, lifted her waist up as she wraps her legs around me and arches her back, pressing her chest into me, deepening the kiss.

She starts to kiss down my neck, sucking my pulse point as I press her back to the glass and grab her thighs. Her hand moves in between us as she stroke me and runs her thumb over my tip then continues to stroke me quicker, I buck my hips in her hand, "Fuck Sienna don't make me cum yet," I moan.

Pulling her face out of my neck, she giggles and looks down then grips both my shoulder as she raises her hips. I hold her up and hold my dick as I push her hips back down, just on to the tip. We both moan and she digs her nails into my shoulders, "Oh shit," She whispers quietly keeping eye contact with me.

I chuckle and push her slowly down on my dick, she looks at me with her mouth open in shock and wraps an arm around my shoulders and grab my hair.

"Fuck Draco you're so big from this angle, oh my god," She started to breath heavier and moving her hips up slowly up and down me.

I hold both sides of her hips and guide her slow, "Go-go slow, fuck- uhh," I look down but she grabs my hair making me look at her again and grinds up and down, "Oh yeah, just like that angel,"

She knocks her head back, breathing heavier and moving quickly but I wrap an arm around her waist, pulling her away from the glass and pushing her fully down until she moaned out and tightened around me.

I hold her still, down on me as I grab both sides of her waist and lift her up to slam her back down on me, she arches her back and moans loudly as I slam her onto me and trust up into her at the same time.

She cried out with every thrust and stretches my shoulders. She looks down, I felt her leg tighten around me so I pull her close and push her back against the glass to hold her waist to mine and thrust up into her.

"Holy fuck! Uhh- yes, yes. Fuck me- Draco fuck me," She looks at me, looking in pain. It was the best view.

I lift her up fully and pull out to let her down and turn her quickly she presses her hands against the glass and arches her back as I grab her waist and push into her again, from behind. Thrusting harder, I run my hand through her hair and grab it back until she was knocking her head back as I slammed into her.

Her legs were shaking underneath me but I continued and felt myself near release. I run my hand down her back and then pull her slightly away from the glass to grab both her hands behind her back and push her down on me.

She threw her head back and practically screamed out, "DRACO! OH-OH YES!" She moans loudly.

All I was thinking about was her pleasure, her coming hard until her legs her shaking, hearing her scream for me.

Holding her hands with one hand I held her shoulders the other, snaking it up to her neck, I wrap my hand around it. She leans up more and moves her hips back on me as I felt her walls tighten more around me, "I'm gonna come, Draco I- OH YES!"

I push harder and faster, making her squeal for me, "Fuck, can you hear yourself? Sienna come for me, fuck-uh," I felt myself close.

"Co-come with me, oh like that, yes baby," She pushed her hips back as I started to come to my peak, "Come in me, yes."

I knock my head back and let go of her hands to hold her hips as I arch my back and thrust hard, coming hard, "Uhhh, fuuckkk, Sienna," I push in and stop to feel myself release.

She moved her hips back, making me twitch and moan out, she grabbed my hand, "Don't-don't stop Draco, I'm so- close," She was breathing heavily. I lift her hips until it was just my tip and thrust into her again, we both sigh and start grinding.

Her hand fist against the glass but I lift her back up by her waist against me and lift one of her legs up and thrust up. She holds the back of my neck as I had my head in her shoulder and I hear her letting out those small squeals that drove me crazy.

I moan and dig my teeth into the crook of her neck and slam my dick into her.

She whacked her hands onto the glass and arched her back as far as she could, coming on my dick, "AHHHhhh FUCK!" She groaned and cried out, "Uhhh- oh- oh,"

I didn't stop, I put her leg down and let her press her hand against the glass again as I rode out our orgasms but hold her hip and a shoulder as I push in sudden trusts and groan with every single one.

Her legs shook and I felt them buck underneath me but I hold her up by her hips and grab each side to pull out until I was out and push in hard.

I wanted her to come so hard she couldn't walk or stand up.

Pushing in hard, she knocked her head down and slammed her hand against the glass as she moaned loudly at every push.

She bucked her legs again and grabbed my hand as I hit the deepest part of her, "Uh-Dra-ow-fuck," I heard her groan and let out a cry, she leant forward and dug her nails into my hand, "DRACO! Fuck- fuck, off, off, it hurts-

I pull out immediately and loosen my grip on her waist but her legs shake and almost give out but I lift her up until her back was to my chest I hold her hand around her stomach, "Shit, Sienna, sorry. Baby, I'm so sorry, are you okay? Fuck..."

Panic filled my body as she rests her head back on my chest and slowly turns over to wrap her arms around me.

We were both panting and holding each other lovingly, I look down and stroke her hair back, "Are you okay? I didn't mean to-

"It's okay, I'm okay Draco. Just overstimulation, it's okay," She sighed and rested her head on my chest again kissing my sternum, "That was fucking amazing,"

I chuckle and throw my head back, "Yeah it fucking was," We both laugh and I walk us back under the water and continue to wash her as she weakly held onto me.

Placing her back onto the bed after casting the drying spell on us, she lays on top of the sheets as I sat down beside her kissing her jaw to her lips. She held my face and kissed back but I pulled away and tucked her hair back.

"Get into bed Draco," She whispers and traces her fingers across my jaw, down my neck to my chest.

She sat up, pressing her hand on my chest and roaming her other hand around the back of my neck as she kissed my collar to my neck and kissed behind my ear. I sigh and hold her bareback, "I'm going to get us some food," I say as she pulls away she bites her lips and she holds my neck to pull me in to kiss her.

I chuckle and hold her neck to kiss her back but pull away to hold her chin and tilt it up to me. I stare at her lips then trace my eyes down to her gorgeous, perfect body. Looking back up at her with hungry eyes, I saw her cheeks slightly blushed, I smirk and move her chin away from me as I stand up and walk towards the door.

She chuckles and throws a pillow that hit my back, "Don't look at me like that!" She giggles.

I turn around to see her leaning back on her hands with her leg crossed. I held the towel around my waist and knock my head back.

"So don't sit like that you tease," I smirk and roll my eyes away and chuckles as I walk out and head down to the kitchen.

Roaming through the cupboard I didn't see anything but all the Japanese food the chefs brought but I never asked what it was.

I picked up a red packet with flames around it all in Japanese, "The fuck is this?" I whisper to myself.

"Samyang noodles,"

A voice comes from behind me, I jump and turn around, holding my towel so it didn't fall, to see the long haired girl holding up a brown bag, "Here, I made noodles, thought you'd be hungry," She smiled.

I sighed and closed the drawer, "Jesus Katsumi, how long have you been here?" I asked, worried that she had been here the whole time after the Doctor left. The walls aren't in anyway sound proof.

She placed the bag on the counter, "Just got here, was going to put this in a pot and charm it to keep warm but I heard you come down," She stepped back. Thank god she didn't come eariler, "Sorry, I'll knock next time,"

Running my hand down my face I shake it and walk around to pat her shoulder and hold the bag, "Don't be stupid but come in the day, I want you to meet Sienna anyways, without her fainting in front of you," I hold the bag and we back to the front door, "Thanks... for the food Sumi,"

She smiles and nods, pressing her lips together, "No worries, it's a welcome gift... Doragon," She chuckles at the childhood nickname she had always called me. I chuckle under my breath back.

Then nods slowly as her smiles drops, "Right.... I should," She steps back to the door.

"Yeah, yeah you should head back, it's getting dark," I say as she opens the door and steps out, "Get back safe Sumi, I'll see you in a few days." I smile.

She sighs and looks up at me then opens her mouth to speak but closes it then turns around to walk back in the dark.

It was known to both of us that we were extremely close as kids, both an only child, we didn't have anyone else but each other growing up. She went to Japan's wizarding school, Mahoutokoro so we both taught each other different magic, she used to teach me advanced Japanese magic.

But as I hadn't been back for nearly two years, we both grew apart. She was probably the first girl I ever really liked. She was so confident, independent and determined. Always knowing what she wants and so powerful. I never made a move so naturally we grew apart, it was for the better though.

We both knew that.

I close the door and head back upstairs.

"Oi, we've got noodles. Hope you know how to eat with chopsticks or I'm not going back down to get a fork," I close the sliding door behind me and turn around to see her in a silk dark green night gown, hanging up our clothes in the wardrobe.

She looks over her shoulder, "Well I can eat with chopsticks you dick," And carried on.

I roll my eyes and walk to the bed putting the bag on my nightstand then walking over to her and pull a pair of boxers from the shelf, putting them on then turning her to face me. My eyes roam her body in the dress then I look around her to ass.

"Stop- what are you doing?" She hits my arm and giggles as I step back and stare at her legs, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She laughs and pushes me back.

I shake my head and step towards her again, "No..." I grab her wrist and pull her closer to me.

"No what?" She blushes and palms my chest.

"No... were not done," I lick my lips, undressing her with my eyes.

She raise an eyebrow and step back, walking slowly back to the bed, "Were not?" She lifts her hand up to the small strap on her shoulder.

I smack my lips, running a tongue along my cheek as I walk towards her. She stops and pulls me closer, I scrunch her dress up to her ass, "Not with you in this were not,"

Looking up at me innocently, she turn her head to the bag, "Oh but Draco... what about our food, it'll get cold you know," She looks back scratches my nails up gently to my neck.

I inhale sharply as I lift her chin up with my finger and hover my lips over hers.

"I can make it quick and hard... or slow and deep and just warm it up after." I whisper as I stare her lips and I running the tip of my tongue up the top of her, she opens her mouth slightly, making me smirk.

She exhales out slowly then runs her hands down me to the waistband on my boxers and lowers her self to sit down on the bed and sit back, her dress moves up, showing she had no pants on.

I chuckle and crawl over her and drag her back toward me as she lays down and hold my neck as she held our lips close again.

"I like the sound of option two," She whispers.

"You going to use the safe word again?" I say running a hand down her leg, moving her dress higher.

She hums and trails her teeth along my jaw to my ear, "Gimme a reason to use it,"

I knock my head into her shoulder and sigh, "Jesus Sienna... you're asking to be in pain tomorrow," I rub my thumb along her hip, where she had 'M' healing into her skin.

"I know I am."

***

What'd you think?

I don't think Seeing Grey is being taken down so don't worry chicks<3

discuss>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.9K 10
this is a book of drelara drabbles. please do not read unless you've finished the second book in the series: the girl who lost it all. cover by @citr...
199K 4.6K 56
"That was before she was my sun and I was the stars circling around her. I would do anything for her. She was my everything and I just lost everythin...
120K 9.3K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
20.5K 778 14
(noun) a person who has broken the law, especially one who remains at large or is a fugitive. Miles Morales e!42 x female reader