Love Really Isn't Blind (Jayy...

By ThoseCreatures

Phoenix is Jeffree Star's daughter. He loves her to death, but how will he react when he finds out she has a... More

Welcome To My Life (chapter 1)
If He Only Knew (chapter 2)
How Are We Ever Gonna Tell Jeffree? (chapter 3)
Enjoy It While It Lasts (chapter 4)
Jeffree!? (chapter 5)
Well....See What Had Happened Was.... (chapter 6)
All My Fault (chapter 7)
Dead And Gone (chapter 8)
Never Too Late (chapter 9)
I Just Wanna Kiss Your Lips The Ones Between Your Hips (chapter 10)
What If The Devil Was A Lie? What If God Did Not Exist? (chapter 11)
Merry Fucking Christmas (chapter 13)
The Delay, Explaination.
The World Is Ugly, But You're Beautiful To Me (chapter 14)
Glorified Ignorance (Chapter 15)
Give Me Therapy (Chapter 16)

She's A Wolf And I Like It When She Bites Me (chapter 12)

2K 41 8
By ThoseCreatures

I have some major writers block so it's probably shit.

Let's just see.

Listening to Game Freak by Ghost Town ------>

Chapter title is lyrics from the song. ^

On to the story now.

-Paytonn(;

______________________________________________________________________________________________

*Christmas Eve*

Jayy's P.O.V

I woke up to slight moving on my chest. I opened my eyes to find the kitten rubbing my chest with it's head. I chuckled sleepily. I played with the cat until my phone rang. It was Phoenix.

-

"Hello"

"Good morning Jayybear. I'm sorry did I wake you?" She asked

"Good morning baby, and no you didn't I've been awake a few minutes." I replied happily.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't wake you." She said more happy now. "Are you coming to the hospital to see Aussie today?" She asked changing the subject.

"Of course." I said I flung the covers off of me, the cold air hit and I shivered loudly.

"Oh yeah. Jayy look out your window." She said.

"I'm scared." I said playfully.

"Just look." She said with fake annoyance.

"Mmkay." I said wrapping the blanket around me and leaning up. I pulled the curtain back. It was snowing. White flakes still falling out of the sky.

"Snow?... In Arizona?" I asked confused.

"Yep. It surprised me too. But you remember that cold front we got last two nights ago?"

"Mmhmm."

"Well looks like it brought snow with it." She said merrily.

"And on Christmas eve." I said almost whispering.

"Mmhmm."

"Well come over. I wanna spend my snow day with you." I whined

"Haha mmkay. Hold on." she said "Hey Daddy!" I heard her scream.

"Yeah?'' I hear Jeffree's voice ask.

"Can we go to Jayy's today?" She asked merrily.

"Sure." He said simply.

"Yes!'' She celebrated.

"He said yes. I'll be over in about 3 hours."

"Okay baby. I'll let you get ready. I'm gonna get ready too." I said.

"Okay, bye. I love you."

"Bye I love you too baby."

-

I sighed and got up. I walked down stairs and the smell of bacon hit me.

"Good morning." Dahvie greeted merrily.

Just then some chick with obviously fake boobs walked down the stairs half naked and sat on the couch.

I drug Dahvie into the kitchen.

"Dahvie, who's the whore sitting on my couch?" I asked sternly

"I have no fucking clue man. I woke up with her this morning." He laughed

"Dahvie" I sighed "you're never going to get a girlfriend or a steady relationship if you keep getting drunk and bringing home all these one night stands" I said seriously.

"I know" He sighed.

"Promise you'll stop." I said.

"I promise." He said.

"Good boy" I said patting his head "Now go kick the whore out while I take a shower." I said grabbing a couple pieces of bacon and rushing up the stairs.

I slipped off my clothes and got in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body. I washed my hair and the rest of me. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I washed the left over makeup that I had neglected to take off last night off of my face. I put on my makeup. A ring of eyeliner. I didn't bother to put in contacts, Phoenix is always telling me how pretty my natural eye color is. I just put in my clear contacts so I could see.

I walked to my room which was right across the hall from the upstairs bathroom. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. I put it to the side and slightly spiked it. I went to my closet, and grabbed my American flag skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, I threw on my leather jacket and zipped it up. As you can see, I'm not very prepared for winter. I live in Arizona for fuck sake. It's been 2 1/2 hours so Phoenix should be here soon. I slipped on my gloves and walked down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Dahvie asked playfully.

"Outside to wait on Phoenix." I replied simply.

"I wanna go" He whined.

I sighed and drug him up the stairs I drug him to his room and stripped him to his boxers.

"Woah man. You have a girlfriend." He said.

I rolled my eyes and just continued what I was doing. "Sit'' I said pointing to the bed. He did as I said. I smiled and walked to his closet I grabbed his ankle length black skinny jeans and his only long sleeved shirt, his black vans and his hoody. I grabbed some black gloves and went back to Dahvie. I dressed him and picked out his clothes because I knew it's take him hours to do. I brushed through his hair and slightly teased it I made sure it was perfect and grabbed his makeup. I made a thick-ish ring of eyeliner around his eye and drug him back down the stairs without saying anything.

"Damn that's faster than I would've gone." He said as we reached the door.

"I know that's why I did it." I replied simply as we walked out the door.

We got outside and it was freezing.

"Damn" I muttered as the cold air hit me.

Soon Jeffree's car bulled up in the driveway.

"Jayy!" Phoenix squealed as she jumped out of the car.

"Phoenix!" I yelled picking her up and kissing her.

"You saw each other two days ago. Chill out." Dahvie said.

"Fuck off, I'm happy." I said playfully.

"Watch your mouth Monroe." He said. "I might just have to take that girl away from you." He said smirking.

"You're gonna have to catch me to get her." I said.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"Maybe it is Vanity."

"You've done it now little bitch!" He screamed playfully and started chasing me.

I tightened my grip on Phoenix, now holding her bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on for dear life.

"I swear to god if you drop me." She growled.

" I won't." I replied, still running.

Dahvie was catching up and my legs were giving out.

"Jeffree!" I yelled as I got finished my 5th lap around the house. He knew what I wanted. He grabbed Phoenix bridal style, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he took off just as Dahvie got around the house. Dahvie chased Jeffree around the house for 6 laps and I had my energy back. It's a good thing to because as soon as Jeffree got back around the house he screamed for me to take her. As soon as I got a good grip on her Dahvie tackled me.

"HAHA< MOTHERFUCKER!" He screamed picking up Phoenix who landed beside me and taking off.

"Motherfucker." I mumbled getting up and quickly running after him.

He climbed a tree and sat Phoenix beside him on a branch. Only I was aware of Phoenix's fear of heights apparently. She looked down and looked like she was going to pass out.

"JAYY!" She screamed looking from me to the ground signaling that she was going to jump.

"NO PHOENIX!" I yelled back. Dahvie just looked confused.

She looked like she was on the verge of puking. She gulped and slid off the branch.

"NO!" I yelled. Running over to the tree.

Just before she hit the ground I caught her and sighed. I fell to my knees and hugged her tightly.

"Don't you ever try to do something like that ever again." I snapped.

"I'm sorry" She said looking down.

I cupped her face in my hands and brought her cold lips to mine.

"I love you Phoenix." I said into the kiss.

"I love you too Jayybear.'' She said onto my lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. Her body began to move with mine. I felt her tongue brush my bottom lip. I gladly gave her entrance. Our tongues searched each others mouths.

"Not in the snow, come on!" Dahvie screamed from in the tree.

I made a snowball and threw it at him, apparently I threw it hard because he fell out of the tree and into a huge pile of snow.

"Oh it is ON Monroe!" He screamed throwing a snowball at me.

We continued the snowball fight until nobody could stand the cold anymore. We went back into the house Jeffree offered to make hot chocolate while Phoenix and I went up to my room. Phoenix wandered over to my mirror and started playing with her hair. She sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing." She said.

"Phoenix." I said sternly.

"Alright, I was just thinking about how much my hair looks like shit" She said giggling slightly.

"Oh." I  said relieved.

"Do you, uhm... Think you could help me dye it?" She asked quietly.

"Of course baby. What color?" I asked walking over to my drawer full of hair dye.

"Blood red." She replied simply.

"Alright." I said searching for the dye. I finally found it and pulled it out. I sat it on my dresser.

"When do you wanna do it?" I asked

"HOT CHOCOLATES DONE!" Jeffree's voice yelled from downstairs

"After the movie." She said happily.

"Mmkay." I said kissing her forehead "Let's go before the hot chocolate gets cold."

"Oh trust me, with the way Jeffree makes it, it won't be getting cold for a while." She said smiling.

I laughed at that.

"I love you." I said putting my arm around her waist.

"I love you too." She said slipping her arm under mine and placing it around my torso.

We walked down the stairs and grabbed our hot chocolate out of the kitchen. We all sat on the couch, I laid on the end with my arms around Phoenix's waist she had her legs tangled up in mine. Jeffree had his head laying on my hip cuddling my legs. Dahvie slipped behind Jeffree and wrapped his arms around his waist. Jeffree didn't seem to mind, he just cuddled his back into Dahvie's stomach. Dahvie rested his chin on Jeffree's head both their heads resting on my hip. I smiled. They've been really close lately. I think Dahvie likes him.

We watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. I barely paid attention. I was too busy messing with Phoenix's hand, and having to hold in my laughter from her tickling my stomach by making shapes on it with her finger. After the movie was over Phoenix and I headed straight up to the bathroom. I put the bleach in her hair to take out the left over green and purple. We turned on her ipod danced and sang to music while that was sitting. After that we washed her hair and added in the red dye. We were too tired to dance again so we just listened to music and sang. After the fourty minutes the timer went off and we washed her hair again. After it dried I cut it and after I made sure everything was just right i took a good look at her.

"You look amazing." I said in awe.

"Really? Can I see?" She asked excitedly.

I nodded and covered her eyes to lead her to the mirror.

I uncovered her eyes and I swear her mouth hit the floor.

"Oh my god Jayy it looks amazing!" He squealed. "Thank you so so so so so soooo much!" She squealed hugging me tightly.

I chuckled "You're welcome" I said kissing the top of her newly died hair.

(Picture of her hair over there ------>)

We walked down the stairs to find Jeffree and Dahvie watching T.V. together.

She walked over and flopped down between them.

"Woah." They said at the same time.

"Do you like it?" She asked hopefully.

"You look amazing'' Dahvie said excitedly.

"Agreed'' Jeffree said running his fingers through her hair.

"I'm glad you like it." She said happily. "Are we spending the night here?" She asked looking at Jeffree.

"Yep." He replied casually.

"Yes!" She celebrated.

She yawned lightly.

"Aww." I said

"What?" She asked confused.

"That yawn was adorable." I said smiling.

She blushed slightly and yawned again.

"Looks like someone's tired." I said picking her up.

She nodded and cuddled into my chest.

I gave her one of my shirts to wear. It went right below her waist. She slept in just my shirt and her underwear.

"Damn." I said as I walked into the room where she was tying her hair into a ponytail.

She blushed slightly and finished tying up her hair. I picked her up and jumped into bed with her in my arms. I kissed her head, she fell asleep almost immediately.

I laid there in the darkness for a few minutes. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and going to Dahvie's room next door.

Everything was fine until i started hearing moans coming from Dahvie's room.  But wait, he wasn't out drinking so this couldn't be a one night stand.... Jeffree.

"Oh my god" I mumbled clutching my head from the picture of them having sex.

I heard Phoenix groan. She sat up and looked at me. The moaning had turned into screaming.

 "What the fuck?" She muttered

"That's what I thought." I said

She giggles slightly and cuddled into my chest.

I slightly petted her head.

Eventually the screaming stopped and Phoenix and I fell asleep.

-

Continue Reading