What If The Devil Was A Lie? What If God Did Not Exist? (chapter 11)

I wrote this whole chapter and my internet crashed. *flips table*

Listening to Sink Or Swim by Falling In Reverse ---->

Chapter title from song^ 

On to the story.

-Paytonn(;

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jayy's P.O.V.

I pulled up in Jeffree's driveway. His car was in the driveway, it was 8:12 so I'm guessing he just got home.

The kitten hunt took longer than i expected. But finally i picked the one that i thought was the cutest, I just hope Phoenix thinks so. It was gray some lighter spots some darker, with spots of white. It had deep brown eyes with hints of green. It honestly looked like a huge fluff ball.

But it was a cute fluff ball. (Picture of the kitten over there ------> )

I grabbed the kitten and walked up the stairs, i peeked my head in the door.

Phoenix was still asleep with my note in her hand.

I aww'd to myself and entered the kitchen where Jeffree was looking through the fridge.

The kitten had fallen asleep in my arms. I woke up and meowed lightly, Jeffree shot around.

"AWW LOOK AT THE KITT-" He started to scream.

"Shut the fuck up Jeffree." I snapped pushing him against the kitchen table putting all my weight on him and covering his mouth.

"It's Phoenix's Christmas present." I said quietly taking my hand off his mouth and shifting my weight back to the floor.

"AWW-"

"Jeffree!" I snapped covering his mouth again.

"Shut up she can't know."

"And how do you plan to hide it from her?" He asked.

"Well I figured whenever she'd at my house you can watch it and when she's over here i can watch it. Or when i'm over her Dahvie or one of the other guys can watch it." I said.

"Good plan." He said taking it all in.

"Why thank you." 

We heard a yawn and the shuffling of feet toward the kitchen.

"Shit" I muttered.

Jeffree swiftly took the kitten out of my hands and left the kitchen from the side door.

As soon as the side door closed the main door opened. In appeared a sleepy Phoenix.

"Hey baby, you're back." She said walking towards me.

"Yep." I said slipping my arms around her waist.

We just stood there for a while looking into each others eyes.

She smashed her lips to mine.

I was surprised but quickly started kissing her back. She wrapped her arms arond my neck deepening the kiss.

She shifted to her tip toes. I smiled into the kiss. I picked her up and st her on the counter.

My tongue brushed her bottom lip asking for entrance. She immediately gave me entrance. My tongue searched her mouth as her's searched mine. After about ten minutes we both needed air. We were both breathing quickly trying to catch our breath.