I Just Wanna Kiss Your Lips The Ones Between Your Hips (chapter 10)

If only you saw what me and my friends do. We go to Wal-Mart with cat faces (Nose and whiskers) and meow at people. Then we get silly string and spray the boys skating at the skate park. But we also hang out with some people our parents would not enjoy us hanging out with.... Oopsies.

But we made alot of old people happy when we meowed at them, but then we looked at this baby and it started crying. Totally ruined the moment.

Listening to Good Girls Bad Guys by Falling In Reverse (; -------->

Chapter title is lyrics from the song^ 

Anyways onto the story.

I also made this at 2:42 in the morning and finish around 3:56 so excuse the spelling mistakes because I know there are some.

-Paytonn(;

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jayy's P.O.V.

I woke up with Phoenix wrapped in my arms. I didn't feel like laying there but she was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake her.

I carefully unwrapped my arms from around her and slid out of bed. I glanced at the clock 11:47 in the morning.

"Damn, we slept late." I mumbled to myself.

i wandered downstairs Jeffree was nowhere to be found.

Phoenix hadn't eaten yesterday so i knew she'd be hungry today.

I walked in the kitchen I wasn't sure if I should cook breakfast or dinner. Breakfast.

I cooked bacon and pancakes, I was in the middle of cooking eggs when i heard the shuffle of feet and then someone coming downstairs. I turned to see Phoenix walking in the kitchen.

"Good morning baby." I said smiling.

"Good morning." She said returning the smile and walking over to me and hugging me.

I felt a few tears slip from my eyes as I hugged her back.

"What's wrong Jayybear." She asked wiping them away.

"I thought I lost you forever." I said hugging her tighter.

"Shh. Jayy, It's okay I'm here now." She said comfortingly.

Her stomache growled loudly.

"Hungry?" I asked laughing slightly.

"Starving." She said staring at the food.

The eggs where done. I made her a plate and she scarfed it down.

"Damn, I guess not eating for three months really gets to you." I said jokingly.

"I want moooore." She whined.

I got up and made her more, it took her longer but she finished her food. She drank three Cokes in the process.

"Where's Jeffree?" She asked.

"No clue. I woke up around 12:00 and he was gone." I said taking her plate and going to check to see if he left a note.

Sure enough there was a note on the coffee table in the living room.

'Phoenix+Jayy,

Was called in for a photoshoot a few hours away. Should be back by 8:00 tonight.

Kisses. 

-Jeffree'

"He's at a photoshoot. He should be back by 8 tonight." I said from the living room.

"Okay" Phoenix said entering the living room with me.

"Jayy?" she asked in a wobbly voice.

"Yes baby?"

"What if that guy comes back for me?" She asked, tears welling in her eyes.

"Baby we are going to go to the police station and you're going to decribe to them as best as you can what he looked like and they're going to find him." I said slightly shocked. This was the first time she's talked about the rape since she woke up.

"Okay." She said still sounding unsure.

"I promise." I said reassuringly

She only nodded.

I sighed.

"I want icecream." She said playfully breaking the silence.

I chuckled and got up and walked yo the kitchen, Phoenix following.

All we have is Bunny Tracks i said looking through the freezer. I knew that was her favorite.

"Yes! Bunny Tracks!" She celebrated.

I chuckled as she got two spoons and the whole bucket of icecream and made her way back into the living room.

I heard the TV come on

"You coming?!" She called from the living room.

"Yep!" I called back.

I walked into the living room and noticed she had put on Animal Planet.

"Ugh, Too Cute, really?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I like it" She said innocently with puppy dog eyes.

I groaned and sat down. 

She smiled victoriously and sat in my lap. I picked up a spoon and began eating icecream. All I could pay attention to was her. How perfect she was. Her skin, her eyes, her nose, her peircings, her tattoos, her smile, her lips, her laugh, her vioce, everything, even her now extremely faded and greasy purple ang green hair was perfect. 

I kept noticing how she would freak out over the kittens, and fangirl about how adorable they where. I glanced at the kitten. Okay, it was pretty cute, I'm not even gonna lie.

But more importantly, I found her Christmas present. Yes I already had her one. But this one is better.

Soon she was fast asleep and i was on the hunt to find a kitten.

Christmas was only a week away so I wouldn't have to hide it that long.

I left a note. 

'Phoenix, went to the store. Be back soon.

I love you.

-Jayy <3'

She's gonna love her Christmas present. 

 -