The Demon Queen And The Knigh...

De Amira_Yurina

This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (final)

Chapter 22

633 45 5
De Amira_Yurina

A/N:Hi, before you started reading this,I letting you know that I have changed a bit of chapter 17.

Here is the part that I changed if you are lazy to re-read chapter 17:

It is about what had happened to Chaeyeon years ago,so this chapter will be the continuously of Nako and Hitomi's past. Hope you enjoy

_____________________

Today was the day when they supposed to invade the territory of the demon. It was their first time ever going outside after hundred of years of staying in the underground where there was no sunlight or any living creatures such as butterflies or insects were presence there.

The moment when Nako went out from the cave that connected to the underground and slowly stepped on the soft green grass , the sun quickly shone at her face. Due to the brightness of the sun, she shut her eyes as she used her hand to block the sunlight from coming to her eyes. It was her first time, so she never experiences being under the sun. Not only the sun she never experience, she never steps on the grass before but the grass was softer than she thought when she first read the book about the outside world with Hitom. It somehow...different from what she imagines the outside could be

With the breeze hitting on her skin, she felt calm, calmer than she felt when she was in the underground. She inhales first, breathing the new air. The air here was very fresh compared to when they were in the underground.She then let it all out

Hitomi slipped her hand toward Nako making sure she actually intertwined her fingers with her. "Nako, are you ready for this?"Hitomi asked. Nako glanced at Hitomi and then she glanced at the scenery around them. "I'm pretty sure I'm ready. I will prove to Lady Sakura that I can do it."She said, smiling at her girlfriend. She hopes that she can fulfill their goal to exterminate the Demon Queen. But she didn't know that her life will change once she confronts the Demon Queen. 

-

The monster started breaking out the war with the demons by invading their territory and attack all innocent people and chidren.They were fighting at the demons' territory. So many people(demons and monsters) died during the war and the leader of the 'monster' fought her very best against the demons.She tried her best not to leave her lover,Chaeyeon alone while she was fighting. Chaeyeon also fought them but not much like Sakura did.

Nako and Hitomi were fighting together too.Nako was very nervous thinking about her trying to kill the demon queen by herself.Her heart was beating faster and she did not know why her heartbeat like this. It is because she is afraid of Demon Queen? The rumor about the demon queen is that she is ruthless and doesn't like to spare anyone's life if they fought her.Nako clutched her chest.

Her worried suddenly got snapped when Hitomi slap her shoulder. "What are you doing,Nako?It is time for you to go and kill that worthless queen. And I know you can do it.Just believe yourself."Hitomi gave her smile and wink at her. Thanks to her lover,Nako finally has confidence in herself and nodded her head. "Thanks Hitomi,I will go now.I will exterminate her no matter what."

"That's what I like it."

Nako looks at Hitomi once again before heading toward the Demon Queen castle,leaving smiling Hitomi behind. Hitomi watched Nako's back and hope that Nako will be safe.

 All the way there,she attacked and killed all the demons that were trying to attack her.

When she eventually sneak into the castle,there was no one guiding outside or inside the castle.It was...strange. There was no one here,so she continue running toward where the Demon Queen might be.Her eyes scanned around to see if they put any traps here or not but strangely there was no trap being set up here which she felt weird. There is no way they will let any trespasser walk through the castle safely. That's what Nako thought as she continue running deep in the castle

Nako glanced at the knife she was holding. It was an anti-demon knife that can kill a demon any second.Sakura handed the knife and told her that this knife is the only thing that can destroy the Demon Queen. With one stab,the Demon Queen will die straightway.If she accidentally drops the knife even before she could stab the Queen,it will be all over.The Queen might kill her before she could even get the knife. Nako gulped.She don't want to die yet.

As she was reaching,she heard a faint voice.It was a voice of a woman talking to someone in that room.She stops and tip-toeing to that room so that they couldn't hear her footstep.She leaned her fox's ears to the thin wall,trying to hear their conversation.

"What?Are you kidding me?You want this girl as the new Demon Queen?She is a half-demon with human's blood in her body.She can't be the queen,not when I am still alive!"

"Can you just shut your fvcking mouth,Chungha!? You just had a dirty affair with that worthless human and because of that,you need to step down from being a queen,meaning you have to die with that bitch."

"Huh!?Somi is not a worthless human!She is also not a bitch.She is my love.My first love.I won't let you kill us!"

Nako decided to peek through the door.She wanted to see what has happened in that room and why are they arguing here.

All she see in that room was a woman wearing a white dress, a girl she did not familiar with was standing beside the same woman and a huge mirror which does not reflect them but only has dark smoke on it.That mirror was not any ordinary mirror,that's what Nako thought at least.She was only standing at the door to wait for her chance to kill the queen but at the same time,her body was shaking furiously.She was scared but what with that girl?Her aura was different than any other demons.It was like she is not a complete demon.

"If you don't want to get killed with that human,you need to break up with her."

"What the hell?I can't possibly break up with her.Over my dead body!"

The voice from the mirror started to laugh. "So you have chosen death,huh?Well then,you may die now."

"What?What do you mea-"Without warning,the woman explode with all of the blood and her organs splatted across the room and some blood landed on the girl's face.The girl widened her eyes when she witnesses this terrifying scene.Her eyes suddenly look fear. Just like that,the woman that have been taking care of her ever since she has been abducted by the demons suddenly explodes out of nowhere.She crashed her knee on the wet floor that stained with blood and cover her mouth.
"Chungha unnie!"

"That's what you get for having an affair with a human,understand that Minji?You shouldn't date with a human.They are scum,same goes to thr monsters that I banished them from stepping onto this land.

Nako suddenly shot a glare at the dark mirror. Her fist suddenly clenched tight.It was that mirror,the Demon King that banished them.But why was the Demon King in the mirror?That's what she thought.Or maybe his body got destroyed and the soul was still alive.She does not know who is she going to kill,that mirror or that girl who is going to be the Demon Queen soon.

Nako bit her lip.If she can just kill both of them at once,the problem will be solved.She was about to go in to attack her but someone suddenly pulling her from behind.She turned around and saw a demon pulling her and dragged her into the room.Nako cursed.She didn't expect herself to get caught so soon.She blamed herself for letting her guard down.

Finally the blonde hair girl look up to see an unfamiliar smaller girl to her being dragged by their servant.

"What is she doing here?"The blonde asked to their servant.

"Oh it seem we got an intruder,huh?And she took care of most of our soldiers outside.Interesting."The mirror spoke.

"What are we going to do with this kid?"The servant asked to the former king and future queen.

"Well,let me think...Minji,I think I should leave this kid to you."

"Me?Why me all of a sudden?"

"Because you are the new queen. It your job to handle everything now that Chungha is gone."

Minji decided to bit her lip.He was right,since Chungha is dead,she need to handle everything as the queen. The servant suddenly kneel down,still griping on Nako's collar shirt. "Your majesty,please give me your order."

Minji did not know how is she going to order her servant.She can't possibly kill a kid.She hate killing and blood. She wish the killing should stop.Why can they just talk and stop all this war between demons and monsters before more and more people are going to die?

Minji only stood there with her right fist clenched tighter,didn't noticing there was a bruise in her palm.

"I-I can't."She stuttered,looking down at the floor.

"What about this? You will kill her instead.Servant,handed the sword to her."The dark mirror ordered him.Their servant nodded and handed his sword to the queen.The queen was hesitating at first but she slowly wrapped her finger around the handle of the sword.There no way she will kill a kid,will she?

She aims the tip of the blade at Nako's neck,trying to look cold like some heartless demon.Nako was trying to escape from the servant's grip,shaking her body back and forth. "You monster...you took our life away from us!You forbid us from going outside!More children like us don't even know what sun,stars or moon look like!You demons deserved to die for what you all did!"

Minji gasps when Nako yelled at them.She was feeling bad for them for what the demons did to them.Nako was right. The demons deserved to die. They took most humans and monsters' life without any reason. It was clearly the demons' fault to begin with.

She let go of the sword and the sword fell and bounced a bit,making a metallic sound that has just fallen down.

"What are you doing,Minji?Don't you want to kill her? Don't you remember your duty as the Demon Queen?Kill her,you must kill her."

"I am sorry.I can't just kill her.Is there anyway to kill her?Ah!Maybe I can erase her memory instead and that's way her life will not be lost.What about this?Instead of killing her,I can erase all of her memory when she came from and her relationship with the monsters."Minji suggests as she look at the mirror.As the daughter of the Demon Queen,she has the ability to erase memory.Maybe that could save Nako from death.

The mirror scoffed. "You are weak,Minji.Too weak to be a Demon Queen.But suit yourself,if you think what is right."The mirror said softly at the end.

Minji smile.She turned to faced Nako who was struggling to escape from the grip.The Queen held out her hand to Nako's head so that she can touch her and manipulate her memory. Nako was shaking violently her body,knowing something worst might happen to her.She promised her lover that she will come back safe and sound.But now how?She couldn't escape from the Demon castle.She scared that she couldn't meet Hitomi once again,spending with her again or having a blank sky gazing.The tears already formed in her eyes.

As soon Minji touched Nako's head,all Nako's memories from the beginning until now were running in her mind like a flash.She can see Nako's memories.She can see everything about her,and that girl,Hitomi.She was Nako's first love but now Minji need to end everything,including Nako's first love.

"Please no...."Nako cried,begging Minji not to erase her memories.Minji has no choice but to erase the memories.She has to,because at this rate Nako will die by the hand of the demons.This is why she decided to take everything away from her.

"I am sorry."That what Minji said before she erases all the memories from Nako's head and the smaller girl started to faint.The Queen caught Nako before she managed to fell on the floor. "It is for your own sake,Nako."She laid the smaller girl on the floor,looking at her with a sad expression.She felt pity for that girl,but she knew she did this just to protect Nako from getting killed.She doesn't want any children to get killed by them.

She could hear a lot of fighting outside the castle.She sighed.She needs to stop the fight this instant.

Minji quickly went out of the castle along with her 'servant'.As she went out,she then became terrified when she saw such a scene.More people dying out here and there were so many corpses all over the place.

Minji gulped.She started heading the direction toward the war fight. When most of the demons saw their new Queen is coming,they immediately stopped the fight. "The Queen is coming!"One of the demons spoke to alert the other demons.

Once they stopped,they started kneeling down and bow.The monsters who were left standing around were looking at all the demons' sudden behavior in confusion.They don't know what was their sudden change in behavior, and that's when they started noticing the Demon Queen presence.The Queen was different than what Nako described her but she had long blonde hair with beautiful blue orbs.Even though the Queen look so beautiful,she was looking at them with cold eyes,looking down at them.That's why Sakura hates demons so much.

The Queen noticed Sakura and decided to approach the short haired girl.

Sakura glared at the Queen as she grew out her fang. "The Demon King or Queen must pay for what they had done to us....my parents,my younger brother...they need to pay everything...."Chaeyeon knew Sakura was mad.She tried to stop her anger by hugging around her waist. "Sakura please don't.Please control yourself. I know how you feel but please calm down,my love."

Sakura glanced at Chaeyeon in awe.Her fang slowly change it back to her normal teeth. "I am sorry Chaeyeon."Sakura look at her apologetically. Chaeyeon smiled and brushed her hair. "It okay sweetie."

"You must be the leader of this group,right?Please ask all your comrades to leave."Minji spoke as soon she has reached Sakura and Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon can see Sakura was clenching her fist tight from behind.She was clearly angry after what the demons did to her family years ago.

She bit her lip."Leave? Are you f*cking kidding me? You killed most of my comrades,you kill Nako and Hitomi's family and mine too.You stole everything.You even threatened us to serve under you,treating us as a slave or maybe a s*x slave.You f*cking demons ruined our life!"

Minji started to become silent when Sakura was yelling at her.She didn't know that they already ruined the life of the monsters.It was not her fault though,was she?She used to be a normal girl living in a town full of humans until one day,she got abducted by the demons. It was clearly not her fault.She had nothing to do with them.She hates killing after all.

Minji started clearing her throat. "Uhm well....I'm sorry..."

Sakura laughed. "Sorry? Is that all you are going to say to us after what you did?"

"I know you won't forgive us but please leave.I don't want anyone to die,I don't want you to die too."

Sakura laughed again. "You are such a pathetic Demon Queen,aren't you? Tell me,you are enjoying seeing people suffered,right?All the demons are the same and you too."Sakura suddenly punched her,sending her to fly.

"Your majesty!" The Demon Queen's servant who's with her was shocked seeing the Queen got punched just like that.He started activating his magic as the dark aura started surrounding his right hand.

He started beaming his magic at Sakura. "Devin no!"Minji was trying to stop him from killing the short haired girl but it was too late when his magic already coming toward her direction.Sakura agape her mouth.She couldn't move her body when the dark light coming at her.

And then

In slow motion,Chaeyeon pushed Sakura away and she got shot through her chest instead.At first it was a small hole on her chest but then it got spread across her chest area,forming a big hole in her chest. They can clearly see the big hole through her chest and Chaeyeon crashed on the floor.

Sakura widened her eyes.She couldn't think of what she going to say but instead, she screamed her lover's name. "CH-CHAEYEON!!!!"Sakura rushed toward Chaeyeon,shaking her body,hoping she will wake up.

When Chaeyeon opened her eyes,Sakura sighed in relieved but her wound couldn't stop bleeding.She losing so much blood.

"Sakura...where...are *cough* you...?"Chaeyeon spoke her name weakly.Due to her blood loss,she couldn't see anything.Her vision was black.

Sakura choked on her tears.She didn't realised that she was crying a lot. "Yes dear,I'm right here.Just tell me what you want me to do."She held her lover's hand tight as possible.

"I see...thank...you...for everything,Saku...all I want is to die...in your arm"

"No...please hang in there. You will survive...you will.Don't leave me like this!"

Chaeyeon smiled weakly.She raised her hand slowly and caress her cheek. "I love you Saku,I will always love you..."Chaeyeon suddenly dropped her hand from Sakura's face and close her eyes.

Minji stood up and look at them with a shocking expression.She didn't expect that one of them will die.It was not her plan to have one of them die.Minji scratched her hair. "No....I didn't want her to die. It not my intention..."

Sakura heard her.She turned around quickly.A lot of tears stained on her cheek. "You bastard!You all should have die.Die you f*cking demons!"

-

Nako's eyes fluttered opened,tears suddenly streamed through her cheek from her teary eyes.She remembered everything,the dream that she had just now was her memories.She supposed to kill the Queen but she failed.Not only she failed,Chaeyeon got killed.She killed her.

Hitomi just entered the room of Nako and saw the smaller girl crying.She rushed toward her and wipe her tears. "Nako,are you okay?"She asked as she sat on the bed near Nako.She was worried of the smaller girl.

Nako glanced at her as another drop of her tears fell to her lap. "Hitomi...Lady Chaeyeon is dead because of me.It my fault.I killed her...I shouldn't have to be careless when trying to kill the Demon Queen.I-"Hitomi placed her index finger on her lip. "Shh...don't be sorry.It was not your fault."She smiled at the smaller girl.

Nako look down,glancing at her lap that already covered by a blanket. "I don't know what to do. I now know that I am not a demon but a monster fox....but the queen treats me better than those demons.She wouldn't hurt me.All she did was taking care of me,making sure I am not starving.She treats me like her own younger sister."She said.She started remembering the time when she woke up from the floor after losing her memories.

"Where am I...?And who am I...?"

"Your name is Yabuki Nako.You are one of my servants."The queen spoke walking toward the confused girl from behind.Nako turned around to faced the queen,rubbing her head clueless.She doesn't remember anything and how she's got here.She look at the queen with her confuse look.

"Yabuki....Nako....my name...."The queen nodded her head.She squad down and patted on the little girl's head.The Queen was smiling at her cheerfully. "Yup,my name is Kim Minji,I am the current Demon Queen, but you can call me Jiu if you want.That's the nickname that my old friends gave it to me."

"Jiu....Queen Jiu..."

Ever since that day since she lost her memories,the fox girl and the queen start to become closer than before which make her other servants confused.No one dare to be close to the queen before.But that's because the queen herself wanted to be closed to that girl.She wants her memories not to be back as long as she live with them.She just doesn't want Nako to be killed by the former Demon King.All Minji hope that Nako's memories will never return.

And there one time,Nako saw the Queen standing at the roof at night.It was so cold since it was windy and Nako couldn't stop rubbing her arms as she was shivering.

"Your majesty,shouldn't you stay inside instead of staying outside.It is so cold out here."Nako was freezing and her teeth couldn't stop chattering.

Minji smiled and hummed in reply. "Not really.I am not that cold.I just want to gaze at the moons.The moon here are so beautiful"The Queen replied.

Nako started walking toward the queen.She then look at the two different moons in the sky.One has the colour of orange like a fire while another one has the colour of purple.The queen was right.The two moons were glowing beautifully. She stood beside the queem and gaze at the sky together.

(A/N:This is how the moons look like)

"Nako."

"What is it,your majesty?"

"I always wondering....what do you think of the war?"The queen suddenly asked.Nako paused,she didn't expect that the queen will ask her this question.She doesn't know how to answer, but there is actually one answer in her mind.It was obvious that the war is bad and most of the children here are suffering and having a mental disorder thanks to the war.

"Well,it okay if you don't want to ans-" "What I think of the war is that having a war is bad,no but much worst. Because of the war,most people get to die too early and even losing their loved one."She answered.It was an honest answer.That what she had in her mind,about war and stuff and she wanted to end everything even though she doesn't have her childhood memory.

The queen nodded and looking back at the sky. "I see,so that's what you think of a war,huh?"

"What about you,your majesty?What do you think of war?"Nako asked her back.Just like the queen,she is curious what the queen think about.

"Since I am the queen that controls millions of demons, let me tell you my honest opinion about the war. I think the war is kind of suck.I hate it everything about the war. Although I am the queen,I cannot do anything about this war.But one day....one day....I will stop this hopeless war and meet the person I really like the most.My feeling for that person is still growing inside me."Minji held her chest,smiling as the image of the person she referred to appeared in her head.

"Who is he?That lucky person you mentioned?"Nako asked.

"It is actually not a he but a she. She is the reason why I can't stop thinking about her 24/7."

"You must be in love with her a lot,your majesty."

The queen chuckled. "Yes I am!"

Nako finally snapped back to reality.She glanced at Hitomi and clenched her fist. "I wanted to be back in IZ*ONE but I can't leave the queen like that.I am still her servant and I already promised her to stay by her side."

Hitomi raised her eyebrow,looking at her confusingly. "Huh?Are you crazy?You are not a demon but a monster.You can't side those filthy demons.Remember what that Demon King did to us back then?He banished us from going outside,from going to the land. He even forbid us from eating meat from this land. "

"But Queen Jiu is different than other Demon Kings and Queens.Unlike them,she treats everyone equally to her and all she wanted to is to stop the war just as much as I do. I need to be always by her side."It was true that the current Demon Queen is different. The Queen Jiu to her is nicer than any of the demons she has met. 

Hitomi bit her lip. "Are you sure what you said is true,that the demon queen is nicer?"Nako nodded her head and immediately held Hitomi's hand. "I am sure.She treats me like I am her younger sister."

"What about when she killed Lady Chaeyeon? 

"No....I don't think she will kill anyone.The Queen Jiu I know will never kill any innocent soul."

Hitomi sighed. "I see,if that's what you said then...let's help her.I know where she is right now.She was fighting against our members so that she could save Yoohyeon before she has been sacrifice her life to Lady Chaeyeon. 

Nako widened her eyes.She didn't know that Yoohyeon is in danger. "What?Yoohyeon?Is she okay?"

Hitomi shrugged her shoulder."Well more or less.Time is running out. We need to save that human and talk to lady Sakura."

Nako nodded. "Alright."

"Let's go."Hitomi quickly held around Nako's wrist and dragging her to their headquarter.

_____________________

A/N:Guys,meet Dreamcatcher's long lost sister,Pixy

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

738 63 5
"Is there a chance that parallel lines will meet?" "It's up to you. We're not lines, we are humans. We can meet the path that we want without having...
182 0 8
Female reader x Dreamcatcher imagines. I will only be writing from the perspective of a female reader. There are two people writing these so expect...
11.6K 622 22
This story is a ship idea of Jiu and Dami. Jiu is the CEO of the company. And she needs an assistant. But there is a problem.... Her assistant has...
2.4K 136 21
Yoohyeon only wanted 3 things in life: power, money, and love. She had no idea what would happen when she decided to act on her thoughts. ~ Y/N was a...