Stolen ✔

By taintedciel_

Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans... More

Authors Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Authors Note :) help hehe
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Authors Note

Chapter 9

1K 16 11
By taintedciel_

This chapter was so fun to write. From now on, it will get more juicier and more secrets will be revealed. Anyway, enjoy loves! Onto the chapter :)

Cora's POV:

He really thinks he did me a favour by 'helping' me. I push his grip off of my waist and proceed on to one of the beds.

"Why did you bring me here?" I hiss, looking at him, still trying to process everything that just happened.

He stares at me with a blank face. "There's some things you don't need to know Ms. Evans."

"I have the right to know Mr. Russo. You abducted me here." I snapped back. 

His humongous 6'4 built figure remained at the door frame to the balcony.

"MICHAEL!" Lucas came barging in through the door.

Blood covered his face, his eyes wide in terror. His arm was gripping his right shoulder with his left hand while gasping for air.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, i see a spherical object dropping below us.

"NO!" Lucas was running toward us.

The last thing i remember was Lucas jumping in front of us while we were falling to the ground.

All i saw was white.

only white.

--------------------

Lucas' POV:  

*before cora decides to go on the balcony*

That bitch better stay in there. I locked the door to Cora's room and proceeded one flight downstairs, to my room. I twisted the cold, alloy doorknob and the smell of lavender consumed me.

the smell of her.

She always smelt like lavender, fresh and clean. I swallowed back the lump in my throat.

I missed her so much

but she's long gone, in a better place.

I missed her laugh, her smile, her voice, her eyes, everything about her from the inside out.

She died in an explosion 2 years ago when the Mexicans flooded Italy.

I've been broken ever since. I don't make sense and I find unhealthy ways to cope with her loss, and i'm guilty of that. I grab the notebook underneath my pillow, and opened up a fresh new page.

I wrote and wrote till my hand went numb.

July 14, 2020 3:47 pm

Lilah,

my amore, I grieve everyday with your loss. I didn't want to open this notebook because i knew i couldn't handle any of it. All i do is write about my aches and pains. But today, i want to talk to you. So talk to me, amore. I hope you are doing better now knowing that you are in a better place. Don't worry, we will meet again, one day, i promise. You have never left my heart, and i have never left your side. You showed me what i was capable of and i will live up to it till the day i die. You push me for times when i feel like giving up and it feels as though you've never left me. I talk everyday underneath the stars about how much i miss you. Do you hear me? You know Michael, he found someone. Her name is Cora. You would've loved her. You guys would've gotten along so much. I wished we both had some more time together. I love you.. till the day i die, and even after.

Lucas.

Tears drenched the paper. I couldn't hold it all in. There was so much i wanted to say to her. I closed up the wet, tear stained notebook and placed it back under my pillow.

When I suddenly heard a gunshot. 

I snapped back into reality and rushed out of the door, heading toward the sound. I spirinted downstairs and saw it was one of my men. 

One of our men. One of our men, firing at us.

He continued shooting and more bodies fell to the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted at him, my rage boiling over.

A bullet pierced through my arm.

"FUCK." That shit stung.

"I'm sorry. Im sorry for everyone, there's a bomb coming for Mr. Russo" He aimed the gun to his head, sobbing.

"NO!" I ran toward him. I needed more answers. He pulled the trigger, allowing him to drop dead. My eyes stared, wide in shock.

I tried to call Michael 3 times but that fucker didn't answer. "Fuck this." I put the phone back in my pocket. I ran upstairs, trying to find Michael. I checked his room, he wasn't there.

"FUCK!" I needed to go fast.

He must be in Cora's room. I ran another flight upstairs, trying not to lose balance. "MICHAEL!" I barge in through the door. It looked like they were having a conversation.

Their faces turn to me, now white with anxiety.

"Luca-" Michael tries to speak but i cut him off.

I see the bomb drop past them and run toward them.

The only thing that was on my mind was Lilah. 

I couldn't let Michael go through what happened to me. He wanted Cora.

I jump in front of them, shielding them from whatever was going to happen.

I'm coming Lilah.

I'm coming.

-----------------------

Cora's POV:

My eyelids felt tense and heavy, staying shut. Almost as if they didn't want me to see what was before me.

"Fill it up to 0.5 and inject her arm with it and-" A female voice said.

"Don't you think 0.5 is too much for her? She's only 105 pounds, I think 0.25 ml would be better." A male voice interpred.

"Who do you think you get to listen to? You or me? If you want to listen to yourself, than you can gladly go somewhere else and open your own hospital." 

hospital?

and what the fuck? I do not trust these nurses one bit.

I fought with all my power to open my foggy, gloomed eyes.

"What's happening? Why am i here?" My scratchy dry voice draws their attention to me.

"You-" They both said at the same time. They looked at each other as if they were fighting to talk.

"Will you guys stop fucking arguing like 4 year olds and fucking tell me you assholes." I was starting to run out of my tolerance.

"Miss, there was a bomb explosion on the third and fourth floor of this building. Mr. Russo's parents brought you, Lucas, and Mr. Russo here, to the ground floor."

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. I tried to get up, but i was restrained by the sharp, stinging pain all over my limbs.

"Fuck." I groaned.

I took a deep breath and sighed as i tilted my head to the right of me. There, i saw Michael already awake, staring at me. 

creepy ass hoe.

We were both in ugly baby blue hospital gowns. He groaned, tilting his head, looking back up at the ceiling.

"Whats time is it?" I broke the awkward silence. He didn't answer. "Michael." I said again.

"Michael."

Still no answer. I gave up, looking up at the ceiling.

"5 pm" He checked his phone.

"And the da-" I was cut off

"Thursday."

"We've been here for a day?!" I couldn't believe it.

"Where's Lucas?" I asked curiously.

"The room beside us." He stated, his face expressionless.

***

OMG I'M SO EXCITED! The next few chapters are going to be quite fun to write and intense LMAO, so be ready!!! 

Edited: 02/26/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
10.9K 200 15
VIOLENCE,VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ Bella - " Please leave me sir i am a very simple girl, i am not your type neither i am of your use, you will get an...
507K 13.6K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
495K 9.3K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...