Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.

5.9K 218 59
By Red-Ramen

~Sacrifice~

Give up (something valued) for the sake of other considerations.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Ban..." King trailed off, watching as the man turned away from the tunnel going down deep beneath the ground.

The man in red bowed over to pick up his three-parted staff before swiftly turning around with the move of his three-parted staff, the Red Demon's head was cut into small chunks.

"Ban, twenty years ago. Who actually-"

"Who killed what and when isn't important." Ban cut King off, stepping over to the others, who surrounded the hole.

"Forget that, take a look at the size of this hole!"

"I detect a slight breeze." Gowther stated, tipping his head a bit, "Which means there's a cave further down."

"Let's go!" Meliodas grinned, tapping his blade against his shoulder.

"But I don't think I can fit down there!" Diane frowned, she would definitely find herself to be stuck in the hole.

"Diane, who don't you stay up here?" Meliodas asked, placing a hand on his hip as he turned to look at Y/n, who stared blankly into the air, her hands twitching ever so slightly, and with Haku standing beside her, "Maybe you could help her relax?" The blond asked with a grin, even though it was killing him not to stay himself.

"Okay, but try to be careful!" Diane shouted as the others jumped down into the hole.

Turning her head, her worried violet eyes fell on Y/n, who hadn't moved. Haku, however, had. Instead of standing beside her, he stood in front of her, his forehead pressed against her's.

Haku's eyes were shut tightly, teeth clenching down and bared, tears running down down his light cheeks in steady streams. A light, golden glow emitted from the palms of his hands, which were placed on Y/n's cheeks.

"H-Haku...?" Diane stuttered, watching, she didn't move a muscle.

"There's so much pain... It hurts every single day." Haku stated in a whisper, the glow in his palms seemed to slowly brighten.

A small smile slowly formed up on Y/n's face as Haku slowly turned transparent, "Please..." His eyes opened and shifted to look over at Diane, "Save us." His green eyes were pleading to her as he slowly stepped forward, and was absorbed back into Y/n's body.

Y/n closed her eyes, her hand going up to her chest, where a warmth was returned.

Smiling, Y/n turned to Diane, "Where's the oth..." She furrowed her brows, "Are you okay, Diane?" She asked, her voice filling with concern when she saw the Giant on her knees, tears almost escaping the rim of her eyes, "I-I... Don't know."

Y/n moved over to Diane, who was kneeling beside the big hole. She gave it a simple glance before jumping up, landing in Diane's hands.

The boys are on their own this time.

~No one's P.O.V~

"You can't seem to flick that booger, can you Ban?" The neutral sound of Gowther's voice sounded through the pitch dark tunnel.

"Great," Ban voiced in sarcasm, "I guess one of us can see." He grumbled, continuing his attempts to flicker the booger.

"Chastiefol, seventh configuration... Luminosity!" A ball with a circle around it started to glow, lightening up the tunnel.

Ban flickered his booger in Meliodas' direction, and he leaned to the side just in time, "That thing of yours sure comes in handy, huh?"

"A trail of blood..." Gowther trailed off, staring to follow the trail with the others.

"Who would've thought there was such a huge cave down here?" King asked no one in particular, his head going in all directions to get as much detail as he could.

"I'm certain that the space has been here for thousands of years, but there's no indication anyone's entered in quite some time." Gowther explained, his eyes going around to study the old facility.

"I guess whatever must've been down here is long gone." Meliodas shrugged.

"Captain!" King shouted out, stopping in the air. Looking down one tunnel, he could see the shadow of a figure.

Hendrickson.

"My gratitude to whoever killed the Red Demon. For making this possible." The man smirked, "If not for them, I would never have been able to obtain the power of the Red Demon."

Ban turned his chin down, "She doesn't need you gratitude."

"It's been a trying process. Seeking bodies capable of withstanding it. For unlike the blood of the Red Demon, this mcone's blood will bring instant death to any so unlucky enough to receive it!" Hendrickson chuckled, gesturing to his side.

"This one?" Meliodas asked, frowning lightly.

"Look, Captain! There's something behind him!" Moving his hand forward, Luminosity followed. The bright glow soon revealing the creature behind Hendrickson.

"I have a theory of sorts. The body that is compatible with the magical power of its kinsman, the Red Demon, is the one that can tolerate the reactions to its blood." Hendrickson stated with a wicked grin.

"This is..."

"The Grey Demon, whose remains were discovered her several years ago!" Hendrickson finished, "Isn't it magnificent?" He asked, taking a look back at the corpse, "There's still so much we don't know about the Demons that came here before us. However, as for this particular specimen..." Hendrickson grinned, getting a sample of blood from the Demon, "I know it is a race far superior to its red brethren." The man stated, holding his arm up in front of him.

"I had hoped to experiment further before proceeding, but if my hypothesis is correct..." Hendrickson stuck the needle he had used to take a sample of the Grey Demon's blood into his arm.

"What's he doing?" King asked with a light frown, flying a little back in the air.

Meliodas took a step forward, clenching his sword tightly in his hand, "Are you nuts?!"

"If I can take the Red Demon's blood, I can take this as well!" Hendrickson exclaimed, spreading his arms proudly. That is, before his eyes snapped wide open, a painful scream leaving his lungs.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Come on, Diane. No need to be so sad." Y/n smiled at the Giant, standing in her hands to caress her bangs in a comforting way.

"But Haku said..."

"Haku is stupid!" Y/n waved her unoccupied hand dismissively. Grinning at the voice in her head.

Hey!

"Yeah, he's young." She giggled, now rubbing the back of her head, had (h/c) hair messy and dirtied, some sticking lightly to her by the cold sweat on her neck.

"It's so quiet." Y/n heard one of the Holy Knights voice, staring at what remained of the Magical Research building, "Do you think that the battle's over now?"

"Lord Gilthunder," A man's voice echoed slightly under his helmet, "Is it true that it was Lord Hendrickson who transformed the names Generation into monsters?" He asked Gilthunder, who turned his upper body to him.

"I refuse to believe that." Another Knight stated, looking down at his feet, "To think that two Holy Knight Grand Masters were involved in framing the Seven Deadly Sins."

"Whether they were or not, it was the Sins who just saved the New Generation, remember?" Gilthunder asked, the edges of his lips turning up ever so slightly.

"That's right. It was Ban, the Fox Sun of Greed along with that boy."

"That boy is King." Gilthunder stated with a light chuckle. Which only turned louder at the surprised gasps, "I apologise for not telling you sooner. Nevertheless, I swear to you, it's the truth."

"Jeez!" Howzer walked over with his hand on his hip, "You could've told us sooner!"

"I'm sorry. I had to maintain my cover." Gilthunder explained, looking towards his old friend, "Telling you would've aroused suspicion."

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

A loud crack was heard before dust flew up around the remains of the building. People ran back, "What's going on?!"

Eight people were sent flying, colliding to the ground around the Holy Knights.

Y/n groaned. It happened fast. One second she was cheering up Diane, the next they were both sent flying through the air. With a light grunt, Y/n pushed herself from the ground to stand up.

(E/c) eyes glared at the figure that emerged from the dust. Grey skin had taken over the upper body of Hendrickson while his bottoms was a pitch dark black. Grey and black horns sprouted out of his head, and a pair of wings were folded against his back. A bright yellow had replaced the blue of his eyes while everything in them had turned red. Black veins stretched above and under them clearly, "Hendrickson."

Howzer's eyes widened, "Wait! You mean that monster?!"

"Oh, wow. You mean that's the same guy we saw before? He sure lost weight." Hawk stated from his spot in front of Elizabeth and Margaret.

His pupils turned to slits when he spotted the unconscious Princess. A whimper escaped Hawk, "Crap, he heard me."

"Watch out, he's going after Elizabeth!" Meliodas shouted, running up at the man with his blade in hand, ready to be used. His blade struck Hendrickson's chest but simply didn't make it through the strong skin, "Don't let him near her!"

Hendrickson lifted his hand, striking the blond under his chin. He flew off.

Suddenly, Gowther had made his way up behind him. Swift and quickly, "Rewrite Light!" Before the attack could take affect, Hendrickson had moved behind him, and with a simple struck with his hand, Gowther's head was cut straight off.

"Grand Master Hendrickson, please stop!" A Knight shouted in hopes of talking the form Master over.

"You're under arrest for the crime of betraying the kingdom!" Another shouted.

Hendrickson stared at them blankly before small, black and purple snowflakes started to appeared around him.

"Dark Snow." And with the announcement, Hendrickson threw his arms open and the snow spread over the open field, starting to fall above the Holy Knights.

"What is this stuff?" One of the questioned just before a snowflake landed on his arm, and his Cary being turned black before his body fell limp back into Howzer. His breath was caught in his throat, "He's dead!"

"Don't let the Dark Snow touch you!" Gilthunder shouted loudly to the others after Howzer's exclaim, "It's instant death!"

"An impressive technique..."

"Yeah, but avoiding it isn't rocket science." The Holy Knight stated to his comrade in purple as they stood back to back.

They talked too much for Hendrickson's liking, and before they knew it, their necks were twisted and their heads were snapped off their bodies.

Hendrickson took a step further before shooting forward.

"I don't believe I've shown you this move before," Slader smirked beneath his mask, "Overpower!" Hendrickson's eyes widened ever so slightly when he found himself unable to move.

"He's frozen in place!"

"Everyone, attack him at once!" Slader ordered, swinging his saw-like blade into the stomach of Hendrickson, sending him flying towards his comrade, "Simon!"

The Knight in red pulled his long, thin blade back, "Sword Stance Ring!" He span around, sending Hendrickson into the air with the shift motion of his blade.

"This is for Jericho!" Gustaf, the older brother of Jericho shouted, holding the palm of his hand towards Hendrickson, "Take this! Killer Iceberg!" The man screamed on top of his lungs as several large, sharp sharps of ice went at the unmoving man in the air, "Into! Blizzard Axel!" A blizzard threw Hendrickson around like a doll, but it soon stopped.

Gustaf fell to his knees, spitting out blood while Hendrickson fell to the ground, still unmoving.

"Alright, we can take it from here!" Gilthunder informed the exhausted Knight.

Guila lifted her blade above her head, "Brilliant Detonation!"

"Rising Tornado!"

"Lightning King Iron Hammer!"

Others ran for their lives as their attacks combined into one large one.

"Did we get him?" Simon asked, watching the dust cloud closely.

"I'm sure we caused some damage, but don't let your guard down!" Gilthunder replied to the Holy Knight, clenching tightly to his sword.

"Impossible!" Howzer gasped as the dust cleared up, there stood Hendrickson with a bored look, "After all those attacks there isn't a scratch on him! Nothing of this world could walk away from something like that."

"Save your grumbling for later." Gilthunder ordered, pulling his blade close to himself, "We're all that stands between this beast and our precious kingdom! The Holy Knights are equaled to a thousand men, and we will not fall to one!"

"Elizabeth! Hey, stay down." Meliodas placed his hand on the girl's shoulder, who had just regained consciousness, "Run." Elizabeth whimpered, removing Meliodas hand to sit herself up, "He's too strong. I don't want anybody else to get hurt. So please. Please just..."

"JUST RUN!"

And with that, the Holy Knights charged forward instead, their various forms of maxing seemingly doing no damage at all.

Hendrickson took two steps forward, swinging his arm out in front of him to his side. Gilthunder's eyes widened, his back was cut open in a mere second. And he fell to the ground.

Hendrickson found himself tumbling forward when the ground started to rise, "Rising Meteor!" A platform formed as a star began to rise, sending Hendrickson flying up high into the air, "Now, King!" Diane shouted, looking to the Fairy.

"Spirit Spear Chastiefol, eight configuration!"

A light purple gleam shined in Hendrickson's yellow eyes, "Dark Nebula." He muttered, a purple and black mass formed above him and quickly descended.

The wind in itself made Hawk fly across the field, Yakul looked at him as he was blasted away, and began to trot after him.

Y/n clenched her teeth, taking a quick glance around, she saw Meliodas standing in front of Elizabeth with his back turned to the Dark Nebula and his arm spread wide.

She ran, quick steps and leaps over the uneven ground.

Meliodas clenched his eyes shut, his hands shaking just a bit. Before his dirty body was hugged from behind. Green eyes snapped open and his head twisted to see Y/n smiling back at him.

A smile that begged him not to worry. Meliodas turned lightly in her arms. He was almost facing her. Almost able to wrap his own arms around her and tell her everything was going to be okay. But the Dark Nebula hit, and Y/n tightened her grip on the blond when she felt the pain going through her body like it was acid running in her veins.

"Good job, guys." Ban told Diane and King in a sarcastic tone, his own body in the process of healing, "away to show him who's the boss around here!" Hendrickson landed on him, the force splitting his body in two.

He sighed, walking through the field, "So I killed the offering as well..." He muttered to himself before coming to a stop, "I admit, I'm impressed." Hendrickson nodded lightly to himself.

"Hey..." Meliodas spoke, just above a whisper, "Y/n?" Slowly, the blond felt the tight grip she had on the back of his head loosen.

He opened his mouth with a shaky breath, "Y/n. H-Hey, are you listening?" He could feel Y/n slowly starting to loose her balance before her knees gave out.

Meliodas hurried down with her, her chin rested on his shoulder. His relatively small hands clenched to the the girl's tattered shirt. His eyes were burning on Hendrickson's figure before he tilted his head down, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

"Meliodas..." Y/n's voice came out hoarse, "Run. Get outta here while you can.. Take Elizabeth with you and find Yakul... He'll know where to go."

"I won't leave..." He shook his head, taking a shaking breath, "I'm not going anywhere without you!"

"Well, Y/n. You're a more dangerous person than I gave you credit for." Hendrickson's voiced, holding his palm up, small snowflakes starts to form around him once more.

"That technique... From before." Gilthunder groaned out. However, Hendrickson clenched his hand shut into a fist, "Allow yourself to be swallowed by the darkness, and to be destroyed." The man snarled as the dark snowflakes merged into one large ball.

"Y/n..." Gilthunder tried to push himself up to stand, but he could barely get up on his elbows, "No matter what happens, don't let that touch you!"

"Y/n..." King whimpered, tears spilling out from his eyes.

Ban gritted his teeth, "Be careful. If you let him take you down, I'll murder your ass." He growled, his hand shaking a bit.

"Y/n, please don't go." Elizabeth pleaded, her hand stretched out to the girl.

"Dead End." Hendrickson stated monotonously before sending the dark orb forward.

"Don't you dare move." Y/n spat out when she felt Meliodas about to shift in his spot. She clenched onto his white dress-shirt.

"There isn't a soul alive, who can save you now."

"You wanna bet?!" Hawk trotted up in front of Y/n and Meliodas, "Never fear, Lord Hawk is here!"

Ban's eyes widened, "Are you outta your mind?!"

"Hawk, no." Meliodas lifted his head, shaking it, "What are you doing?!"

"Please, don't!"

"I'm sorry. But somebody have to save you idiots, so you can save everyone here. It's our only chance." Hawk apologised. Not taking his eyes off of the incoming attack.

"Hawk, get out of the way." Y/n did her best to stand up on wobbly legs, but fell right back down, "Yakul!" She called the Red elk.

She could hear the sound of the elk running, but it sounded to be far away.

"It's too bad..." The boar sighed, looking back at the approaching Yakul, "If I'd known this was gonna happen, I would've had some more scraps first." He complained, yet he smiled brightly, "Just hang in there... I'll save you crazy bastards!" And with his very last words, Hawk was engulfed in the dark ball. And a large explosion set off around him, sending several people back into the air.

Left back was a completely black body. The body of Hawk stood before falling to the side, limp.

Y/n's (e/c) eyes were filled with horror as she heard Hendrickson speak, "To think your lives were spared by a lowly farm animal. That's what I'd call bad luck."

"Bad luck? Never." Meliodas growled.

Y/n felt power rush through her, and she knew... She knew for sure, if she wasn't like this. Barely able to walk, cuts so deep you stick your hand straight into the wounds and rummage around inside her, she wouldn't be able to take her focus off of the anger, the wrath, sorrow.

"You won't get another chance." Hendrickson stated blankly.

"Hendrickson." Y/n growl, and with the power rushing through her, she got herself to her feet, "That's it! You're really starting to piss me off!"

A bright light started to glow behind the girl, a magnificent glow started to spread over the entire field, sending Hendrickson back in the meantime.
Flakes of his skin starting to peel off his body, "Could it be...?"

"What's happening here?" Gilthunder questioned, lifting himself to sit up on his knees, the pain in his back slowly disappearing, "Could I have already died?"

"No." A sound voice sounded beside Gilthunder, his eyes went up to meet her.

"Margaret."

"Events such as these have happened before." Margaret replied, tears in the corners of her eyes, "Although not quite on this scale. When father fell from a tree, trying to rescue her. And when Veronica protected her from a collapsing bridge."

Y/n looked around in wonder as grass and flowers started to grow on the field, filling it with colours of all kinds.

"She still hadn't realised. She had no idea how much Magical Power dwells inside her."

"What a bother." Hendrickson growled in annoyance, "It appears the blood flowing through a Druid priestess' veins has awakened."

Y/n looked over her shoulder and back at Elizabeth, her silver hair flowing magically around her, her right eye carrying the symbol of the Goddess, "Apostle of the Goddesses..."

"What happened to Elizabeth's right eye?" Diane muttered at the sight.

"She's so powerful! I can hardly believe it!" King responded, pushing himself up.

"I'm so disappointed in what you've become. Hendrickson, my father, he put so much faith in you. Because you were always so much kinder and gentler than anyone else, because you had the trust of the kingdom and of the Holy Knights. What happened to that person?!" Elizabeth shouted, her hands clenching by her sides, "You've betrayed so many people... And killed countless others!"

Y/n's eyes widened as they fell back on Hawk. His black figure lying lifeless on the ground. She bit her teeth together.

"What did you want so badly that it meant sacrificing yourself?"

"The resurrection of the Demon Race. And to take my revenge on Five Races that sealed us away. After the Ancient War." Hendrickson responded without blinking.

"Revenge?" King questioned, a light frown of confusion on his face.

"This isn't Hendrickson who's talking anymore." Meliodas growled, taking ahold of Y/n's hand for reassurance, "It's whatever's inside of him."

"All I need now, is to collect the blood of an Apostle of the Goddesses." Hendrickson stated, lifting his hands above his head, another dark ball began to form.

"Damn... This isn't good!" Ban's eyes widened as he pushed himself up, his torso almost done healing itself.

"I can't take another attack!" King whimpered, clenching his teeth together.

"It'll kill each one of us!" Diane gulped.

"Don't do this! You can't!" Elizabeth shouted at the man, taking a step forward.

"Dark Nebula." The man uttered his words, letting his arms fall before him, the dark mass began to spread quickly.

"I won't let you hurt anyone else!" Elizabeth screamed, a large, glowing ball surrounding her. The blinding light sped forward, colliding with the dark mass of the Dark Nebula attack. It was forced back before the blinding light extended to engulf everyone else.

Y/n didn't know whether it was a good or bad thing that she felt the pain rushing over her body slowly numb into nothing. Her rage now able to rush easier through her body.

She could feel her arm starting to pound, and bit her lip.

"This light. Where's it coming from?" Elizabeth asked, looking around.

Y/n scoffed with a light grin on her lips,

She's not always the smartest...

"Y/n?" She called out, "Sir Meliodas?"

"It's okay." Meliodas replied, making her turn around, "We're right here."

"All of you... But what happened to all your injuries?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Elizabeth... You mean you really don't know what's causing this?" Diane asked, leaning forward on her knees.

"What about Hawk?! Is he okay, too?!" Elizabeth quickly asked, rushing past Meliodas and Y/n. Only to see the same hurrible thing Y/n had been looking at.

A blackened Hawk.

The Princess fell to her knees, holding onto Hawk. Over the field, Y/n could hear other mourn for their dead friends and comrades.

"What a pain." Y/n's eyes sparred open in hatred at the voice. She let go of Meliodas' hand and turned to the man, her (h/c) hair shadowing over her eyes, "I should've taken her blood and disposed of her before she realised her potential."

Hendrickson started to walk towards the group, only to be blocked by the Holy Knights.

Slader stood ready with his blade, "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're not dead anymore. But it appears we're not in any better position than before."

"Stand your ground!" Gilthunder shouted, his blue eyes focused on Hendrickson.

"But Sir... We don't stand a chance against that thing!" A Knight shouted behind him.

Gilthunder could feel sweat running down his forehead and not only did his hands shake, but his entire body did. Fear. He had never felt such a massive amount of fear before.

A smirk fell on Hendrickson's lips before he rushed forward before Gilthunder even had time to react.

In the matter of a milliseconds, Y/n was behind Gilthunder and jumped above him, kicking Hendrickson in the face, he crashed into the ground and was sent back across the field.

Y/n landed on the ground with one hand placed before her while she was kneeling down on one knee. The shadow standing over her eyes.

The wind started to pick up around Y/n. A whirlwind starting to form. Y/n's clothes fluttered heavily in the wind and a fearsome roar sounded through the field and echoed through all of the remains of the town.

Y/n lifted her head as the wind kicked up and formed a sphere around Y/n, lifting her into the air. The wind blew her hair around, revealing the bright, glowing red colour filling up her eyes.

Meliodas' eyes went wide as his breath was caught in his throat,

"GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!"

_______________

Peeps... HOLY MACARONI!!!

WE REALLY MADE IT TO 100k BEFORE THE ENDING OF THE FIRST SEASON?!?!?

U GUYS ARE CRAZY!!

I luv u!❤️
Thank you for making this possible!

Hope you enjoyed!

Also, I was thinking of making a flashback with Estarossa next, but he's a tricky lil' bastard. Who  and what scenario should I do after him?
Wish away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
426K 9.7K 14
(Completed!) Y/N is a demon girl, but she's also the eighth sin that's been kept a secret from the world! Find out what will happen on her journey wi...
54.1K 743 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
43.7K 1.6K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...