partners | t. kuroo

By todosluver

where you and kuroo are academic rivals and ended up being lab partners... "you better not be falling for me"... More

Chapter 1 - supercuts - Jeremy Zucker
Chapter 2 - Pink + White - Frank Ocean
Chapter 3 - BEST INTEREST - Tyler the Creator
Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike
Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic
Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 8 - Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala
Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Chapter 11 - Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid
Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole
Chapter 14 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller
Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
Chapter 18 - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows
Chapter 19 - Summertime In Paris - Jaiden and WILLOW
Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 21 - Heat Waves - Glass Animals
Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo
Chapter 24 - SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
Chapter 25 - deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo
Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus
Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 28 - Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe and Finneas
Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)
Chapter 30 - blind - rolemodel
Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975

5.9K 137 363
By todosluver

Warning: Gagging, bondage, degradation

You went back to your dorm and washed your face. You looked at yourself in the mirror and stared at your reflection. Your eyes were puffy and still red from crying. You shook your head and all you could think about was Kuroo. You rolled your eyes and went back to your dorm. You placed your bag down on the floor and pulled your hair out from the bun. You started to fix it to make it look less messy than it already was.

You go to your closet and pull out a flowy mini dress with lace on the hems. You put it on and watch as it defines your shape. You smirk a little as you look at yourself in the mirror. You hear your phone go off and check who it is.

Unknown number: Maybe keiji

hey y/n, it's keiji im outside your dorm.

be down soon

You slip on some slippers and you grab your purse and head out the door. You didn't care about Kuroo. Or so you thought. You didn't want to let him take over your mind right now. You hated him, after everything you hated him. You're rivals in the first place.

You make your way downstairs and see Akaashi's car waiting for you. He rolled down his window and waved at you with a smile. You felt a pit in your stomach but you ignored it. You ignored everything that happened, you wanted to get your mind off of it.

"Hey Keiji." You said getting into the passenger's seat.

"Hey, you look hot." He said getting right to the point.

"Thanks," you blushed at him. "So, where are we going?"

"There's an open bar, that's where they are. Don't worry, I didn't drink."

"Good to hear." You said as Akaashi started to head down the road. You looked at him and he blushed and placed one hand on your thigh, he rubbed it up and down your leg and slowly moved it up your inner thigh. He ran circles on it using his thumb which made you let out a small sigh. He moved his hand under your dress and started to rub your clit through your panties, you let out a small moan. He started smirking as he turned a corner and found an empty parking lot.

"Keiji?" You said as he turned off the ignition.

He removed his hand from your thigh and put his hand on your cheek.

"Kiss me." He pulled your face in and he started to kiss you tenderly. Your lips synced together as he moved his hand through your hair. You already felt bad about this... Every inch of your body ached for Kuroo. But you didn't want to think about him right now. You were with Akaashi.

"Get in the back." He said using the two headrests to swing himself backwards. You reclined your seat all the way back and made your way into the back and straddled over his lap.

"Eva said you had a hard day." He said running his hands up and down your body. "Why don't I make you feel better." He said before grabbing your chin and pulling you in for another kiss. He kissed you gently and you started to get more aggressive into the kiss. He synced with you and you started grinding on him.

"I'm gonna take you right now." He said as you felt his dick become erect. He started taking his shirt off revealing his slender yet muscular body. He took off your slip dress revealing the white set you had originally put on for Kuroo. This made you think of him again. You tried shaking the thought and focused on Akaashi.

"Well well well baby, it's like you already planned to be fucked by me." He said with a smirk. You smiled at him and he started teasing your clit. He stuck his hand inside your panties and found the sensitive bud and rubbed his fingers side to side, making you let out a slight moan. You started kissing his collarbone and decided to leave a few marks on him.

He then stuck his ring finger and middle finger into your pussy making you gasp at the change of temperatures. He started pumping his fingers in and out and you thrust your hips at his touch.

"Why don't I take these off for you baby?" He said as he pulled out his fingers and started pulling down your panties and unclipped your bra, leaving you completely bare.

"You're so fucking hot y/n." He said looking at your bare body.

He then grabbed your neck and pinned you down in the back seat so he was hovering over you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss you. He placed his right hand on your waist and had his left arm holding him up. He caressed your body and his hand made its way back down to your inner thigh, where he started rubbing circles. He then moved his fingers onto your clit, making you let out a moan.

"Ouu baby you're so wet." He caught his breath as he started to kiss you again.

You felt good. Your mind was blocking out everything that happened as your libido started to rise. Akaashi then slipped his fingers back into your vagina which made you squirm. He started pumping in and out of you at a steady pace. He started curling his fingers on your g-spot, still his lips on yours.

"Keiji, just fuck me already." You moaned as you felt your body start to tingle.

"Yeah? You sure?" He asked, removing his fingers from you and shoving them into your mouth. You gagged. "Suck bitch." You sucked on his fingers tasting your juices and cleaning off his fingers. "Such a good girl." He smirked at you.

He took out a condom from the compartment in his car. He pulled down his pants and boxers until he was bare. He then ripped the condom open with his teeth and placed it on his dick. You looked at him and he pulled you on top of him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer to his body. He crushed his lips on yours and you slipped your tongue into his mouth.

"Ride my cock baby." He said. You straddled over him aligning yourself with the tip of his dick before you sat on it. You moaned as it filled you up and started to move up and down at a slow pace. "Is that all you got, slut?" He said as he started to thrust his hips making it go further than it did before. You closed your eyes as you felt the pain turn into pleasure.

"Fuck Kur- Keiji." You screamed as the sound of skin hitting against each other filled the car. You furrowed your eyebrows at your near slip up and focused on the moment. You couldn't help yourself. You wanted Kuroo so badly. You tried your best to focus on Akaashi but it was no use. You started to get mad at yourself and focused on riding Akaashi's dick.

"What...?" Akaashi moaned as he grabbed on to your neck and pinned you down, making sure his dick never left from inside of you.

"Fuck me harder daddy." You said trying to cover up.

"That's what I like to hear, stick your arms above your head for me baby." He said as he grabbed the seatbelt and looped it around your hands, tying a firm knot. He thrusted swiftly inside of you and you screamed his name once again. He started with slow, deep thrusts causing you to whimper as he bent down and whispered into your ear.

"Say my name again baby." He nibbled on your ear making you tingle. He started picking up the pace hitting your g-spot. You felt immense pleasure and the tension you were so familiar with rise up inside your body.

"Keiji! I'm gonna cum soon, fuck me harder!" You begged. You felt the tension in your stomach rise as he started to pick up his pace. He felt good inside you and you wanted him more. "Keiji kiss me." He leaned in and started kissing you, his lips were sweet on yours.

He slowed down again and started to thrust deeper inside of you. Your legs started to shake and you couldn't control your own body anymore. You moaned loudly as you felt your body start to shake. You squeezed down on his dick and felt yourself reach the high of your climax. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

"Fuckkkkk..." You moaned as he continued to thrust inside of you. Akaashi started to go harder and he too felt himself slowly reach his climax. He started to thrust faster and harder while sucking on your neck, leaving a mark.

The car was shaking with the rhythm of his movements, the windows fogging with the heat rising. You felt his breathing become heavier and you felt his dick twitch inside you before he moaned.

He pulled out and unwrapped your hands, he pulled you into a tight embrace and he kissed your lips gently.

"We don't have to go to the bar if you don't want to." He said looking at your eyes. For some reason you thought he could tell what you were thinking. You felt horrible, not only because of Kuroo but because of Akaashi. In no way was this revenge on Kuroo but your mind made it out to be that way. You nodded at Akaashi pulling him in and hugging him again.

You both put on your clothes and you texted Eva.

Eva :P

i fucked keiji

good ;)

are you gonna do it again

idk

ok...

As you got back to your dorm you went to the bathroom and looked at your reflection. You don't know what's gotten into you. Everything started to change once you and Kuroo hooked up for the first time. You don't know what or why, you just know what you wanted.

You wanted Kuroo.

You felt your phone vibrate and you pulled it out.

Tetsurou

Can we please talk?

I'm sorry.

Your eyes widened and you ignored his texts as you put your phone back in your purse and you walked back to your dorm.

A/N:

I KNOW I KNOW, THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD ON Y/N'S PART, BUT IT'S FOR THE PLOT I SWEAR

WE'LL MAKE AN AKAASHI FIC SOON

NEXT UP WE'RE THINKING: OIKAWA THEN KENMA THEN PROBABLY AKAASHI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 20.7K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
3.5K 131 10
"You said you'd wait for me.." ⋆*❁*⋆ฺq*⋆*❁*⋆ฺq*⋆*❁*⋆ฺq*⋆*❁*⋆ฺq*⋆*❁*⋆ฺq* A promise kuroo had made the day he left for college. But as you meet again...
118 11 6
Our favourite volleyball and basketball players are all grown up and now in college. It is here that they meet Emiko (OC), a small girl who will make...
389K 10.4K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right πŸ₯΅" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...