Obey Me Oneshots

By shadowstealerxD

Smutty oneshots of characters from the game Obey Me and y/n. There are gonna be lots of different scenarios w... More

Lucifer-Pact pt.1
Lucifer-Pact pt.2
Asmodeus-Lotion Favor
Mammon-Making Amends
Leviathan-Secrets Exposed (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 1 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 2 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 3 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 4 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 5 (NSFW)
Beelzebub-Avoidance

Satan-Prank

972 13 11
By shadowstealerxD

A/n: Warning! Degradation kink.

I had been feeling kind of bored lately. My life had been pretty much just go to RAD, come home, eat, go to bed. Even the weekends had been boring lately. All of the brothers had been busy with something every time I tried to hang out with them. The only one who had any free time for me was Belphie, and all he wanted to do was sleep.

The school day had just ended and I just got home when Belphie asked if I wanted to nap with him.

"Thanks, but I don't really feel like sleeping right now." I replied, feeling bored and a bit dejected.

He tilted his head curiously at me, obviously sensing my emotions. "What's wrong y/n?"

I sighed. Maybe he could offer me some insight into why nobody had time for me. "Well, everyone's been too busy to spend any time with me lately. I guess I've just been really bored."

If I'd been paying closer attention, I might have seen the mischievous glint in his dark eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just been a busy time for everyone. But, I do have an idea for a prank that might be fun."

I glanced back up at his face, interested. "I don't usually like pranks. What did you have in mind?"

He brushed his black hair out of his eyes. "You know how much Satan doesn't like Lucifer right?" I nodded, "well, what you need to do is call him by Lucifer's name. Over and over again."

I thought about it for a moment. It didn't sound too harmful. That was what I hated about pranks; they had a tendency to hurt people. Plus, it could alleviate some of my boredom.

"Yeah, I guess that sounds fun. Do you know where he is right now?"

Belphie gave me a smile I could only describe as secretive. "He is in his room right now. He's been reading this new book he got."

"Thanks."

I smiled at him and left in search of Satan. I went straight to his room and knocked.

"Come in." His muffled voice called out.

I opened the door to find him sitting in his comfortable-looking leather armchair with his legs crossed, holding a book in front of his face.

His blond hair looked particularly tousled today, like he'd gotten straight up from bed without even looking in the mirror.

I took a quick breath. Here we go. "Hey Lucifer—I mean Satan."

His eyes finally flit up to mine and froze. His expression didn't look particularly bothered yet so I decided to keep going.

"I heard you were reading a new book. What's it about Lucifer—sorry, Satan?"

This time I was able to catch the narrowing of his eyes. His glare was piercing me now, but instead of scaring me, it just filled me with a sense of nervous anticipation. I discovered I was really enjoying pushing his buttons. I wanted to know where his limit was.

"Are you at least—" this time he interrupted me, standing.

"Y/n. Don't test me. I know you're doing it on purpose." His smooth voice warned.

His warning should have called off the prank. I knew I should have stopped, but the building anticipation inside me wouldn't let me.

He stepped toward me slowly, waiting for my response. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not doing anything." I focused on looking innocent, knowing it was annoying him.

"You know exactly what you're doing, but you're not ready for the consequences. Trust me."

He stepped forward again, but I didn't find him intimidating. I stayed where I was, allowing him to approach. His eyes flashed with interest at my demeanor.

"What consequences Luci—"

This time I was interrupted when one of his hands shot out and grabbed me lightly by the throat. I gasped as his grip tightened slightly.

"What did I say little girl? You have two options now. You either turn and leave right now, or get punished for your behavior. The only reason I'm giving you that choice is because I'm choosing to believe you didn't know this was coming."

His acid-green eyes bore into my own as I thought about his words. I was surprised when the intense wave of arousal shot through me. I suddenly very much wanted this punishment.

He paused, waiting for me to retreat. When I didn't, his face broke into a wicked smirk.

"When I'm done with you, the only name you'll know will be mine."

I shivered at the dark promise as he lifted my face to his and pressed his warm lips to mine. I fell into the kiss, surprised at the sweetness after his words.

He pulled away after a moment before suddenly turning me around and throwing me on his bed. "That's the last gentleness you'll be getting from me, so I hope you enjoyed it."

I felt my thighs clench at his behavior as he stalked towards me. Once he reached me, he ripped off my clothes much faster than I could follow. Once I was naked, he groaned in appreciation. His hands trailed down his body to the hem of his shirt.

He lifted his shirt off and threw it to the side carelessly, leaving me in awe of his beautiful body. My eyes followed his hands as they trailed down his body to his belt. He undid it and slid it out of his belt loops smoothly, and for some reason I needed the feeling of that leather on me.

I was suddenly flipped over as he grabbed my hips, forcing my butt further in the air. I felt myself panting and getting wetter at this treatment.

"You're going to take ten lashes. I know it's your first time, so this time I'll go a little easier on you. If it becomes too much for you, say 'red' and I will stop immediately. After each one, you will count then say 'thank you sir'. Am I understood?"

I nodded before wincing at an unexpectedly harsh blow from the belt. "Words, sl*t."

I felt my p*ssy throb at the mixture of the feeling of his belt and the degrading language.

"Yes sir." I quickly responded, wanting to please him.

The first true hit took me by surprise. It felt like he wasn't holding any of his strength back and the sting tore through me, making me gasp. But to my intense surprise, it also caused a flood of arousal to wash through me.

"One. Thank you sir."

The second came as just as much a surprise, taking me off guard when it fell on the other side of my butt almost immediately.

"Two. Thank you sir."

As he continued, the sting grew worse, making it hard to catch my breath. But every time that bite of pain burned through me, my arousal increased as well. By the time we'd reached 9 lashes, I was dripping heavily on his clothed leg. The tenth and final lash snapped against my skin harder than any before it and I yelped in pain.

"Ten. Thank you sir." I couldn't help the tears dripping from my eyes now. I would have thought this kind of treatment would be such a turn off for me, but the fact that he gave me a choice and an out if I needed it made it so much more interesting.

"Good job, for your first time. Next time, if I catch any hesitation I'll add two more lashes each time." His hand fell to my p*ssy lips, swiping slowly. "What do we have here? Does my sl*t get turned on by a little pain?" He murmured smugly.

"Yes, sir." I whispered, a bit ashamed by the truth.

As if he could sense my confused emotions, he gently pulled me up so I was face to face with him and gently stroked my cheek.

"There's nothing wrong with that, Y/n. I get turned on by giving a little pain. You're wonderful, beautiful, and spectacular. Don't ever think differently." His expression was fervent, intent on making me understand.

I couldn't help but be comforted by his words. I was still a bit confused about myself but it helped knowing he didn't think any less of me for it.

His full mouth turned into a beautifully crooked smirk as he saw my acceptance of his words. "Now then, we have to take care of this don't we?" He asked, lightly fingering my p*ssy again.

I blushed and nodded, hoping beyond hope he would say that. I was so aroused, and I wanted to continue this road with him.

As I nodded, he sunk two long fingers into my p*ssy, causing me to let out a groan. He thrusted them into me quickly.

"Good little sl*t, taking what I give you. Now beg for more." He growled.

I couldn't argue. The pleasure was overwhelming my brain. "Please sir! Please give me more!"

He chuckled lowly, grabbing my head and tilting it back so he was looking directly in my eyes. His bright green eyes shown with pure lust and I felt my pleasure increase as his fingers kept moving in me.

"You'd better tell me when you're going to c*m unless you want another punishment." He warned, just watching my expression as I flew toward my peak.

It took only a few more seconds until I was right on the edge. Something about being forced to meet his gaze while he was pleasuring me was pushing me faster than I ever could have expected.

"I-I'm going to c*m!" I shouted, lost in my pleasure.

"Not yet." He suddenly tore his fingers out of me, causing me to whimper with the loss. "You're going to c*m on my c*ck like the wh*re you are."

The degrading words sent another jolt of pleasure through me. I wriggled in his hold, desperate for stimulation. In response, he shook his head and grabbed me, throwing me on his bed as he stood in front of me. I watched hungrily as he slowly took unbuttoned his black pants and carefully slid them down his legs. When he was only left in his pair of gray boxers, I couldn't help my eyes from roaming. His body was incredibly beautiful, slim but muscular, and I could see his c*ck poking out of his boxers.

I felt his gaze burning into my face and finally met his eyes, a bit embarrassed. A slight smirk rested on his lips, but his eyes were pure hunger.

"Do you want me y/n?"

His surprisingly soft question took me by surprise. After a pause, I realized he was asking me if I consented. A blush crept on my face and my heart melted as I realized he would really stop if I wanted him to.

"Yes, I do Satan."

"Good girl. You've finally learned my name now, have you? Well I'm not going to stop until you're screaming it for the world to hear." He murmured, stepping closer. He lowered his boxers, giving me a clearer view of his big c*ck. I felt my p*ssy gush in anticipation.

He stepped forward again and leaned over me, pushing me completely on my back. His thumb lifted to my mouth and lightly pushed inside. I found myself twirling my tongue around it and sucking it as best I could, hoping desperately he'd finally give me the release I was looking for. His eyes clouded over and he growled at me, moving so his mouth was directly by my ear.

"Now you're going to take it like I've wanted you to since I saw you, my little sl*t."

My back arched slightly at the wonderful sensation of his breath against my ear. I felt his warm hands spread my thighs and I finally felt that warm velvet c*ck where I wanted it most. He lined up the tip to my opening and slowly pushed inside, groaning in ecstasy as he did.

Once he was finally completely inside me, I couldn't believe he was this big. I felt a bit of discomfort at the stretching but ultimately it turned into an overwhelming pleasure I've never felt before.

"You're so f*cking warm and tight. Do you like how my c*ck feels inside you, dirty sl*t?"

He pulled out and quickly thrust back into me once before I could answer, taking my words away and leaving a loud moan in their place. When I didn't answer, he grabbed my face roughly again.

"Words, now."

"Yes sir! Please give me more! Please..." I moaned in pleasure again as another wave hit me.

He took my words to heart, finally moving again. His thrusting was inhumanly fast, pounding into me faster than I could process. All I could do was lay there and take it, just like he promised me I'd be doing. I felt the pleasure rise in me as he kept going faster and faster.

"I'm getting so close!" I screamed.

"You're gonna hold it until I tell you. Now, what's my name?" He grunted as he thrust violently into me.

"Satan!" I moaned, desperately wanting to c*m.

He slapped my *ss hard. "No slut. Much louder." He growled.

"Satan!" I screamed as the pleasure and pain tore through me. I desperately needed him to let me c*m.

"Good f*cking girl. C*m on my c*ck you filthy sl*t."

My pleasure took me over completely and I swear I blacked out, it was so intense. He groaned and I felt his c*ck throbbing, shooting c*m into me. He collapsed on my body and together we just lay, trying to catch our breath.

After we calmed down and a few moments passed, he lifted his hand and gently caressed my face. I met his eyes and he smiled brightly.

"You were wonderful y/n. You did so well."

I blushed and he inched closer, taking my lips in a sweet kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 430 30
γ«γ‚ˆγ£γ¦ζ›Έγ‹γ‚ŒγŸβ•Άβ”ˆ βœ„ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
4.4K 69 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
33.1K 469 15
Give me recommendations for one shots you'd like to see! Reader gender neutral/any unless otherwise specified Started 2/???/21
62K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...