Stolen ✔

By taintedciel_

Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans... More

Authors Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Authors Note :) help hehe
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Authors Note

Chapter 8

1.2K 17 15
By taintedciel_

Cora's POV:

You know that feeling when you get that one thought and you only focus on that and nothing else. The entire universes' noise just fades out and you left there alone inside your mind.

you against yourself?

That's exactly what the car ride felt like.

It felt extremely silent.

Although it wasn't.

The Russo guy and Lucas were talking about their plans on what to do when we go to the 'party.'

He didn't even tell me the name of the event, or why we're going, and i'm just supposed to be there. There like no one. I feel extremely used and useless. Is this what my life is now? Am i supposed to stay with these men who i don't even know? I don't even know what they do.

My eyes stung at the feeling of the tears forming. I sighed as i leaned my head on the tinted window, looking outside, where i was once free.

I don't believe in a God or Gods. But right now, if there is a higher force out there... somewhere, that has control over all of this, then please, please help me find answers.

I need answers.

I look in the rear view mirror through the back seat to see the Russo guy. He's so focused on driving, almost as if he knows whether something dangerous is going to happen or not beforehand. All i see are his eyes. Those filthy green eyes. Those exact same green eyes that pierced into my soul the day i set my eyes on him. But deep inside those green eyes, lay death, and the worst part is, that he knows.

The car jolts to a stop as we step outside on a huge, paved runway. The cool air made my sleeveless arms numb and my cheeks stung red at the hit of the gentle, cool breeze. There was a massive jet awaiting our arrival.

"This way." His cold husky voice lingered my ears as he puts his hand on the small of my back.

I flinch at his touch and he seemed to notice. He let go of the touch on my back and proceeded walking in front of me.

did he just-

no, stop. He doesn't care about you.

I stepped onto the cool, metal stairs of the jet. My hands gripped onto the cold alloy railing.

Shit... i wanted to run.

But where would i go.

I rebelled my idea and proceeded in.

The jet smelt like what you would smell if you sat into a brand new car. Russo signaled for me to sit beside him.

I looked around and hesitated. When i finally gave up, i sat down beside him.

I could feel his sharp glare on me but i chose to ignore it. I looked straight ahead with a small smirk plastering my face.

If this guy wanted me, i would make his life a living hell.

I would feel the opposite of what he wanted to make me feel.

way to go, Cora.

I sometimes praise myself at the ideas i come up with.

"So, what's your name?" I said casually while turning my head to look at him.

A smirk took over his lips as he eyed me up and down.

My internal organs set on fire.

"Michael." his accent rolled of his tongue.

Michael, huh?

-----------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCK LUC-ASS?" I made sure to emphasize the ass.

Lucas dragged me inside of Michael's ginormous estate.

His bone crushing grip, once again on my arm.

That shit is going to leave a bruise.

We were now in Italy and were attending the 'party' tomorrow.

The rooms were so big, it felt as though one of them was the size of my house that i once lived in. He dragged me up the huge, carpet staircase. A chandelier appearing on the side as i step on the top step.

"Get inside, puttana." He growled while shoving me in one of the rooms and locking the door from the outside. (Bitch)

That fucker did leave a bruise on my arm.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" I scream to myself. The echoes of my broken voice jumping wall to wall.

I spot a small, black rectangular picture frame. Inside was a picture of Lucas and Michael. It looked they were laughing their asses off in the living room. 

I miss those days with Alyssa. 

I took the frame and reached down my bra for the small packing of coke.

What the fuck.

Where is it?

Panic flooded through me as i traced back to everything i did after i stole the cocaine.

Shit.

It must've dropped when i took off my bra.

...In front of Lucas.

 Why didn't he say anything?

"Why do the worst things happen to me." I sighed, rolling my eyes while falling back on the bed. 

An idea struck my numb mind. 

What if i escape now?

There is a window right at the back of the bedroom and it leads to a balcony. What if i just escape from there? 

I might fail miserably, but hey...

never give up!

I cringed from my motivation as my back left the soft, delicate mattress. I walked up to the back door and opened it in one swift motion, the wind rushing past me making my brown locks frame my face.

I might die, but atleast i tried!

 I don't want to live this life. A life that i have no say in. I want to live my own life, and I am going to live it.

I took a deep breath, praying it wasn't my last. My hands slowly grazed the railings as i took a step up. 

oops-

one of the guards saw me

better go quick, Cora.

My now sweaty hands grab onto the side of the enormous house. My feet make fast, quick moves along the side. I have nothing to hold on to. Just a small line of cement that lines the side of the house. 

no turning back now, keep going.

The wind rushes past me, making my hair rebel. 

this is so much more harder in a fucking ball gown.

"Cora!" A voice shouts at me.

I look to the side, trying to look past my hair to see who it is.

It Micheal. Great timing, asshole.

"Sorry Michael, i gotta go right now, i'm doing something really important." I said trying not to fall to my death.

He looked at me with a pale face and his lips were pressed into a firm line. 

He looked so impressed.

Michael's POV:

I was not impressed.

 What the hell was she doing? Does she not know there would be guards waiting for her? 

"Cora, come here." I stepped closer to the railing, my hands in front of me faced down, like i was trying to tame a wild animal.

"Take my hand." i offered her my hand.

"Bitch why would i take that piece of shit."

"Fucking take it." She started testing my patience.

Hesitation drowned her face. I probably held my hand out for a good five minutes, before her finally reaching out.

Our hands met. 

Her hand in mine. I gripped it so hard, my palms turned white. I slowly pulled her in and with another hand i reached for her waist. She was on top of the railing now, looking down on me. I grabbed her waist with my other hand and placed her down. 

"You could've fucking died." I shouted in her face.

"Okay? It's not like i asked you to help me." She rolled her eyes.

This girl is going to be the end of me.

***

Sup bitches. I was listening to emotional ass music while writing the last part, and i got a little emotional 😭 ANYWHO... Chapter 9 will be out shortly, don't know when cuz to be honest i don't have a schedule.

And cuz my third quadmester just started leaving me with English, and Art, i'll try my best to upload a new chapter every day, if not every other other day.

THANK YOU!!!

***

^^DON'T LISTEN TO THAT LMFAO THIS IS EDITED

i changed some scenes- 

02/26/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.9K 33
"You're not going anywhere, Clara. You're not running away from this." Everything I felt for him, everything that could ruin me, raged to rip apart a...
238K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
413K 5.7K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
507K 13.6K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...