HUSBANDS OF A MAFIA [Man×Man]...

By _Youpassmydoor

"I was scared, baby." I look back at him and again hold him in my arms. "It's good. It will take few more ho... More

informed
MEETING THE NEW [edited]
KILLER [edited]
PUNISHMENT [edited]
LEO'S LIFE
LITTLE ONE
PART OF PIECE
AMAIA & US
NEW RULES TO MAKE
ANOTHER MATTER
BENNETT ALONE
SOMEONE LEFT
NEW OVER AGAIN
I MISS
RESULTS
A MESSY LOVE
A COLOUR OF DEMAND
COMPLAINS
A LOVE AMONG US
KINDLY REQUESTED
MAKE A WISH
THE WEDDING
LEO'S LOVE
SENSITIVE LOVE
POINT OF VIEW
NEW OLD
I AM LOST
A BEAUTIFUL TOUCH
A BETTER SITUATION
MISSING PIECE
THE MURDERED
LEO, I CAN'T
COME ON LOVE
Q/A

THE MARRIAGE

4.7K 139 28
By _Youpassmydoor

THE MARRIAGE
3RD P.O.V.

Everyone is looking forward for the marriage, They doesn’t know why Bennett agreed but he Isn't happy or maybe happy with it. Bennett was on his natural form but Demetrio was tearing inside looking for the Bennett he wants! 

"Put this lenses, Leo." Stafan warns and stand in the gate.
"No way, I love my eyes."
"Hey look, You, if you don't want me to poke your eyes out before you talk to much put this lenses on." Stefan warns in a annoyed and anger tone.

"Stafan baby,Calm down." Kyler teases and sit in the chair which was in front of the Bed. He throws is legs in front and one hand back of chair head..

"Aren’t you guys disgusted, he have five of you and he is still marrying me." Leo sobbingly said.

"Nope, we aren’t." Stefan shortly replied and make Himself chuckle.

Leo was forced to wear his lenses and he feel his eyes are dark brown now which he didn’t like.

"Look, Leo tonight is the marriage and everyone prepared it for a week so better do not be overdramatic there or I'll shoot you out." Stefan annoyingly warns.

"Calm down, Baby." Kyler smirks.
"Why I need to take care of all this?"
"Cause I'm pregnant. I can't see my feet and barely walk normally, I feel like there is a stone in front of me everytime I look down." Kyler explains and make himself comfortable.

"I'll get raped tonight?" Leo sobbingly asked after wearing his lenses on.

"Na, won't touch you sexually until you both make up!" Kyler replied.
"Then why he is marrying me not for his sexual frustrating?"
"You gone mad Leo, we are five here for his sexual frustrating, he doesn’t need some Los class shits for his sexual frustrating!" Stafan's voice full of sarcasm.

"Wow that's bullshit. I know he will force me to give my body to him."
"Who said he'll stay with you tonight? He is gonna stay with Bennett who is been angry with him." Stefan said again and throw the dresses at Leo.

"Look Leo, lastly and finally I'm saying don't act snart out at aisle or you won't stay alive." Stefan warns for the last time. Stefan curses his fate and stay silent, he doesn’t wanna die at his young age and they made sure of his safety.

______________________

"Where is Kyler?" Demetrio asked when he rolled in the couch.

"DAD!" Kyler rush to the old man in front of him.

"Kyler, I can't believe you are seven months pregnant and I don't even know?" The old man jokes and sit in the couch.

"Gosh Dad, You wanna meet someone new?"

"Sure, baby."
"Amaia, baby come meet." Amaia rush to Kyler and see the man in front of him.

"Who is he, Daddy?"
"He is your grandpa, Dad of your Deme daddy." The old man looks at the girl in confusion and excitement.

"Don't tell me?"
"Yes she is your granddaughter, Dad." Kyler smiles brightly.

"Aww, Baby come come, come to me. I am you fat grandpa." The old man cheerily said and Amaia went to his lap scaredly.

"DAD?" Amaia sit beside the Old man.
"Keith?" The old man stands up and Keith jumpingly hugged him.
"Dad I missed you. You didn’t come here for almost two years where were you?"
"Sorry baby, I was out from country and then was trapped in work and I find some girls out there to be honest." The old man smirks.

"Dad!"
"Ok I would love to meet my new son-in-laws? Where are they?" The old man sit beside Amaia.

Stefan reads him lightly, almost look like Demetrio just 2 inches taller than Demetrio. More hard than Demetrio and have a young body! He doesn’t look like Demetrio's father.

"Dad?" Demetrio entered the room with Bennett and Stefan was already there sweating nervously.

"Where is Ash, Keith. I haven’t meet him yet?"
"

Dad, Meet him. He is Stefan, he is here for two years and that is Bennett one year in this home." Kyler introduce and Bennett hides himself behind Demetrio.

"Well hello, young man. I'm Lorenzo Arroyo - Quiñones. You can call me Dad." Lorenzo introduced and sit still.  Lorenzo is more extrovert and he is like someone too friendly.

"Hello, Dad."
"Hey, Stefan. You have a good muscle though. What Demetrio, did you never notice him muscles or just for your ffrustration you are with doms these days?" Lorenzo jokes and everyone smiles loudly.

"Dad!" Demetrio rolled his eyes and his dad shove him off.

"Bennett come out and greet him." Kyler said. 
"Dad, he is-" Lorenzo stops Kyler and stand up.
"Hey Bennett would you like to meet me?" Lorenzo stands in front of Demetrio.

"You awe scawy!" Bennett pouts.
"Am I? Then who will eat my chocolates. I should give those to Amaia."
"Nuu i wan too." Bennett comes out and Lorenzo in his seat again.

"Ok then be my friend first!" Lorenzo maked Bennett sits with him and give chocolates to Amaia and Bennett.

"Wow, he is cool." Stefan mouthed to Demetrio.
"Yeah he is. No one believes he was at my position before me." Demetrio informs.

"Kyler, where is Ash?" Lorenzo warns this time.

"ASHLEY!" Demetrio shouts.
"What the hell, Demetrio. Childs are here.

After a moment of waiting later they see Ashley who was biting his lips in nervousness.

"Dad!"
"What makes you feel I'm disappointed?" Lorenzo understands.
"Self harm." Ashley looks down. Lorenzo was shocked at first but then he claimed himself and stands in front of Ashley.
"I'm sorry abput you mother, Ashley." He holds the boy in his embrace and Ashley cries in his arms. Like a good father like a good son!

__________________

"Congrats guys." A lot or many guests wishes and leave the party. One of the biggest party of the year was this wedding. Everything was just perfect, not less than any perfection.

Leo gave up on doing anything since he knows there is way to run out from the place. He stays silent and silent.

Kyler wasn’t in the party since no one should know about Amaia and his pregnancy they spans it inside of their room and seventh floor of the home. Kyler feels more good with his daughter more than attending a party.

"Join us, Stefan." Lorenzo orders to Stefan to sit to drink withe them. It's midnight and without Leo and Bennett everyone was at the bar counter ( Demetrio and his husbands).

"Dad, How are you?" Demetrio asks seriously.
"I'm good than before. Kyler I can't believe I'm so happy for you." Lorenzo smiles and make everyone smile.
"Thanks dad."
"I'll be leaving. Bennett is angry as a bomb." Demetrio jokes and left the room.

"Ashley?" Lorenzo sympathetically asked.
"Dad, I missed my mum. He forget that!" Ashley cried out
"I'm sorry for you loss but tried to understand him too dear."
"I did,Dad. He needs us I know and that's why I'm still with him.

_____________

"Angel?" Demetrio steps in and called out.

"Leave my rwoom." Bennett yells From the bed. Demetrio closed the doors and move to the bed.

"I'm sorry, share with me what happened?" Demetrio half heartedly said and sit beside Bennett at the bed.

"I hwate you." Bennett yells and cover himself in the blanket without his face.

"Really? Do you?" Demetrio asked making a pout and sad look in his face.

"Are ywo hwurt?" Bennett went soft and look at the older who nods. Bennett holds Demetrio's cheeks softly.

"I am sowwy" Bennett hugs the older and get into his chest while sitting on his lap.

"Daddy, can ywo make love to mwe tonight, pwease?" Bennett pleads.

________________
[(SMUT)]
DEMETRIO'S P.O.V.

"Are you sure?" I asked softly. I know he have needs but thinking about his age and behaviour I need to be protective. It isn’t like I don't want to be inside him, just I don't wanna be so hard on the boy.

He nods and I kiss him on the lips, he kissed back and I hold him protectively in my chest.

I pull him in the bed and wrap his back by my left hand trying to get himself so close. I push my tongue in his mouth and he accept it but he doesn’t always accept my tongue inside him cause he thinks It's kind of nasty and dirty.

I taste his whole mouth, his saliva attached to mine, making himself hold me back and he starts to unbuttoning my shirt. My wedding suit actually!

"Daddy!" He moans and make me more to fuck him harder but I can't do it I need to stay smooth.I hold pull his pajama shirt off and see the empty naked body in front of me. He shyly closed his eyes.

"You are beautiful, Angel." I said and kissed him in the lips making him go hard for me.

"Daddy, I wan ywo." He said and start pulling off my pants. My lips trail down to his jaw, I kissed every inches hard and softest. He moans for me, make me listen his sweet voice everytime.

I put my hand under his pant and touch his butt skin make him come closer. He whimper in pleasure and moan louder make me go through much.

I pull off his pants with boxers and make him naked while I unzipped my pants with boxers and be naked not make him feel embarrassed.

His member popped up in front of me and I smirk while kissing his chest and make him moan louder. He holds the bed shit and gripped them tighter.
My mouth went down to his chest, then abdomen and then his hole. I pur a kiss upto his hole and push my tongue inside his hole.

"Ahh.." He moans and I push my tongue further more. His smooth hole is getting fucked by my tongue, so addictive and affective. I push more and more.

After tongue fucking her I put some lube on my fingers and for a distraction I start kissing his lips. He kissed me back and before he could feel me pushing my finger I push one and start thrusting fastly. He takes a few moments to understand but until then I push another finger. He starts moaning and I could feel my pain down is growing more and more.

"Nghh" He moans harder it means I hit his prostate. Fuck - I wanna be inside him soon.

I couldn’t hold and make myself positioning to his hole, He spreads his legs and give me access more to be inside him. I put on condom and lubricant it nicely.

I push my tip a little and slowly, too slowly I start pushing it more softly and Bennett holds the bed sheet to prevent the first pain. It feels too god to get folded by his walls and I moan in pleasure. I start thrusting first slowly and then starts to be fast. My member is stroking his hole hard and we both are moaning loudly. He pulls me in a kiss hungrily and I kiss him back.

After a proper pleasure of thrusting we both cum together.......

__________________________

Thanks for reading.

Here we go a long A/N

Many of you must be thinking about Bennett's age and the smut well he is
19 and he is just out of the older staff
But his real age is 19 so he gets horny and staff too.

But he is still the same Bennett who has age problem and about sex, Demetrio helps him to know about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.6K 19
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- What if...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
22K 819 18
*ROMANTIC DRAMA* *WARNINGS: - Organized criminal activities - Mild discrimination - Language - Dangerous weapons mentioned -Violence -Blood *20...
101K 2.9K 21
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- I regre...