Us ; George Weasley

By JulieStaugaard

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒" "𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" "𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One-hundred
One-hundred and one
One-hundred and two
One-hundred and three
One-hundred and four
One-hundred and five
One-hundred and six
One-hundred and seven
One-hundred and eight
One-hundred and nine
One-hundred and ten
One-hundred and eleven
One-hundred and twelve
One-hundred and thirteen
One-hundred and fourteen
One-hundred and fifteen
One-hundred and sixteen
One-hundred and seventeen
One-hundred and eighteen
One-hundred and nineteen
One-hundred and twenty
One-hundred and twenty-one
One-hundred and twenty-two
One-hundred and twenty-three
One-hundred and twenty-four
One-hundred and twenty-five
One-hundred and twenty-six
One-hundred and twenty-seven
One-hundred and twenty-eight
One-hundred and twenty-nine
One-hundred and thirty
One-hundred and thirty-one
One-hundred and thirty-two
One-hundred and thirty-three
One-hundred and thirty-four
One-hundred and thirty-five
One-hundred and thirty-six
One-hundred and thirty-seven
One-hundred and thirty-eight
One-hundred and thirty-nine
One-hundred and forty
One-hundred and forty-one
One-hundred and forty-two
Sequel

Seventy-eight

9.9K 409 580
By JulieStaugaard

Thank you so much for 100K!!!

-

What in the world...

"Why is there a pride flag hanging from your roof?" Marco asked, biting off a piece of his chocolate bar that he bought from the trolley lady on the train. We just got to the house and were stood outside of it and there was a really big pride flag hanging from the roof, dangling in front of the front door.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that dad is trying to prove to me that he doesn't care that I'm gay." William said with a sigh before he made his way up towards the house.

"Wait what?" Marco frowned before he headed after William. "Bitch, I know you didn't break up with me for being straight, only for you to go back to being gay! It doesn't work like that, William! You can't just wake up and decide to have a new sexuality every day!"

Marco followed William into the house, acting like he lives here which he basically does. He spends way more time here than he does in his own home.

I took a step forwards before I turned around and looked at the three guys who were eyeing my house with big eyes.

Eleanor and Charlotte both glanced at them, then exchanged a glance as they followed after Marco and William into the house.

"Has any of you seen a dog before?" I asked. "Because I can assure you that my dog will be all over you when we walk inside."

"We've met dogs." Fred and George said in unison, both shrugging which made me raise my eyebrows and Lee look at them.

"But only a few." George told me.

"Aren't dogs the animal with two tails?" Lee asked, pulling hair dreadlocks back into a low ponytail.

"We have a Muggle dog." I said. "They have one tail."

"Boring." He mumbled, causing me to chuckle.

"His name is Samson." I informed them. "He's a bullardor which is a mix between a Labrador and a English bulldog."

"What's that?" Lee asked.

"What's what?"

He shrugged.

"All of it."

Okay...

"Right." I breathed and looked towards the house. "Well. Let's get inside then, before Marco kills my brother."

"He's probably already killed him." Fred said as we walked up towards the front door. "If we see a dead body, I'm leaving."

"We won't see a dead—"

I stopped mid sentence when we entered the foyer, Marco laying at the end of the stairs, groaning in pain and William standing at the top.

"What the—"

"I didn't push him!" William hurried to say. "Idiot was being dramatic as usual and rolled himself down the stairs."

Marco, one day....

"Welcome to our home." Marco said, opening his arms as he laid on the floor while looking at George, Fred and Lee.

"This isn't your home." Charlotte said as she hung her jacket on the wall next to the door.

Then Samson showed up at the top of the stairs, running straight down and over Marco who shrieked and protected his face.

Suddenly Lee started screaming as Samson came running towards him and I bit back my laugh when he sprinted outside, Samson running after him.

"I hate boys." Charlotte said as she sent a disgusted look towards George who frowned, pointed at himself and when Charlotte flipped him off, he widened his eyes in confusion.

"Cece?!" I called as she walked up the stairs, but she ignored me, though William grabbed onto her arm gently to tug her back when she walked past him.

"Why are you in such a mood?" He asked. "You can't just flip people off. You're twelve. You shouldn't even—"

"I'm twelve!" She exclaimed. "Not a baby!"

She ripped her arm from William's grip and turned to walk along the railing, disappearing down the hallway.

I turned to George who looked a little too confused while Fred was laughing and pointing at him.

"Ha! She hates you."

"I am so sorry about Charlotte." I said, sending George a weak smile. "She's been like that since she found out about our parents divorce."

"It's okay." He chuckled softly. "She'll like me eventually. All kids like me."

"Not the youngest Silverberry." Fred said. "Turns out she absolutely hates your gut."

"Unless she thinks I'm you." George said and turned to his identical twin.

Then Lee walked back inside, nervously scratching his neck while dad walked behind him, holding Samson by the collar.

"Allie, why don't you give your friends a tour of the house? I'll make sure Samson stays in his room." Dad said before he looked at Marco, ignoring the fact that he laid at the end of the stairs, then he looked up at William. "Did you see the—"

"The pride flag?" William asked. "Yes. Congratulations dad. You're an ally."

He rolled his eyes and turned to walk down the hallway towards his room, while Marco got to his feet.

Dad continued through the house to put Samson in his room, and I closed the door to outside.

"I wanna play tour guide." Marco said. "Boys... jackets on the wall over there. Shoes underneath."

"You just want to show off that you know every inch of this place, huh?" I asked, looking at Marco who came over to give me a side hug.

"You know me too well." He grinned and looked at the guys again once they got rid of their jackets and shoes. "How about we start in the basement and slowly makes our way up to the loft?"

"There is a basement." Lee mumbled, nudging Fred with his shoulder. "She has a basement!"

"You know, Lee. I'm not deaf." Fred replied before grinning at me. "I heard you have a pool."

Oh god...

"Yeah, I was the one telling you that." I chuckled, walking over to hang my jacket up as well, followed by placing my shoes by the wall. Afterwards, I turned towards them and smiled as I wrapped an arm around George's back, feeling him wrap his around my shoulders. "Marco, lead the way."

Marco shrieked with happiness before spinning around, walking towards the stairs that led downstairs instead of up, and the four of us followed him.

"What is this place?" Lee asked when we reached the lower ground floor, looking around in awe. "A fucking palace?!"

"Right?!" Marco asked in a high-pitched tone. "Now you know why I dated William."

I let out a laugh, rolling my eyes at his attempt at being funny.

We continued down to the basement, the first thing we saw being the spa room, seeing as the stairs lead straight into that specific room.

"What the fuck is that?!" George exclaimed as the three boys walked over to examine the beds.

"Why is there a hole in the beds?" Fred asked. "Won't your head fall through?"

I frowned.

"Trust me, Freddie. Your head isn't small enough to fall through." I said. "The room is called a spa room. My mum me to do massages and sometimes she'd hire someone if she needed to relax."

"A spa room." Lee mumbled, crouching down to look under the bed as if there would be something exciting under there.

"I am loving this." Marco grinned, though his smile slowly faded and I knew he was thinking about Cedric. Ced would beg my mum to give him a massage because he thought she was hot. We were fourteen.

"What's in there?" George asked as he and Fred led the way through a narrow hallway to the gym. They looked at it and George then looked at me. "Babe, that is one weird looking bike."

Sometimes I forgot that not all Wizarding families grow up with muggle stuff. My home is filled with it. It was mostly because of mum because she was so fascinated with the way muggles live.

"It's a fitness bike. It doesn't go anywhere. It's to work out." I said before pointing at the doors in the room. "There is bathrooms in there with showers for when you've finished working out. I've always been too lazy to work out so I've used this room twice, but William uses it a lot."

"And I used to watch a lot." Marco added. "He is one fine young man. A shame he dumbed me. We would have made a great married couple."

Yes you would, Marco.

"The pool is through the spa–" Marco's sentence was cut short as Lee suddenly sprinted back to the spa room and into the pool room.

"There are two pools!" he exclaimed, his voice filling the whole basement. I let out a small chuckle, feeling George grab my hand as the four of use made our way to the pool room to join Lee who was circling the first of the pool, then made his way over to circle the second.

"How did you afford this house?" Fred asked. "I mean, your parents of course. It would just be weird if you were the one who paid for it."

I shrugged.

"Mum's an author, dad's one of the best paid aurors. We moved here from Knightsbridge when I was five or so." I said, lacing my fingers with George's. "My dad is gonna be working all week probably and I don't know when the Parkinson's are moving in so if you're that crazy about the pool, we can go swimming one of the days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.3K 99
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞." #1 in hogwarts #2 in weasley #8 i...
185K 6.2K 17
Sequel to Dragons • • • "Scared Weasley?" "You're much scarier than a bunch of DeathEaters love, I'll be fine," • • • Started: 20/9/19 Completed: 26...
1M 45.6K 94
"𝙷𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔." "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎." "...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐...
993K 26.4K 100
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤."