Maylor One Shots

By LittleMwi

Basically a book full of Maylor oneshots. Includes fluff, smut, and several kinks. Warning : Good writing ski... More

Tickle Fight
Daddy's Schoolboy
Brian Gets A Massage
Secretary
Oh, God, Yes!
Baby Boy
Teasing Around
Will It Be Like This For You And Me?
Heart Like The Drums
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
May We Get Down, Make Love, Doc?
Rock, Paper, Scissors!
Santa Daddy
Skin-tight Jeans
Naughty Boy
Under The Pink Checked Blanket
Love Of My Life
Daddy Please
Femboy
Valentine's Day
Sensitive
Sex Education
Let's Get It On
Field Trip
Family Dinner
KLWKN
Afraid
Camp
The Quiet Kid

Thinking Out Loud

938 14 10
By LittleMwi

*Brian’s POV*

  “See you all next time, angels! Have a good one!”

  Roger was so drunk he probably didn’t know what he was doing. Shouting nonsense at the top of his lungs while walking so wobbly. I had to make sure he doesn’t fall face first into the ground by holding him up from time to time.

  It was work, I know. But no one in this world is going to the job. It was past midnight and everyone was super tired. Freddie was drunk as hell and John left early to take care of him. Leaving me the only person to take care of a super drunk Roger.

  He smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. Whenever he opened his mouth, the scent became ten times stronger. 

  When we were walking down the street back to my place, he suddenly grabbed me by the face. He blew air into my face and ear, making me almost choke from the smell while shivers ran down my spine. This man can give me the weirdest mixed feelings.

  “I’m going to tell you a secret but promise me you’ll keep it.”

  “I promise. What is it?”

  He hiccuped then said, “There is this best friend I have that is the blindest man I have ever seen. He is cute, though. I’d really smash him.”

  “Ah, I see,” I said. I was surprised but didn’t want to show that I was. I never really knew Roger was into guys. And the way he told me that he would really smash his “best friend”. There could only be a few of his childhood friends, the rest of the band, and me. I decided to ask more about the details about this “best friend”.

  “Sorry ladies!” Roger shouted at the top of his lungs. I laughed at his goofiness. Drunk Roger sometimes could be the best.

  “So, who is this ‘best friend’?”

  He stared at me for a while with no expressions on his face. It was hard to tell whether I had offended him or he just hadn’t processed what I just said.

  “Oh, that!” He cleared his throat as if he were to deliver an important speech. “He got long curly hair that is fluffier than the clouds. A face like an angel with those hazel colored eyes. His sexy long body, kind of like yours, slender yet fair. He is just too perfect, can I have a share?”

  He started to giggle like crazy while I was trying to ponder about what he just said. I didn’t want to think that it was me, but the poem-like thing he just said seemed to fit me pretty well. Not like I am saying I am sexy or good-looking.

  “Can I just ask for his name?”

  “Oh, you give up. Guess I’ll just have to tell you since your brain is slower than a turtle.”

  He came up to my ear and whispered, “His name is Brian.”

  I almost choked on my saliva. There was nobody named Brian besides me in his circle of really, really close friends. This was one of the craziest things that ever came out of his mouth.

  Despite my shocked state, he continued to talk to me about… me.

  “Brian is such a hottie but such a dummy. He is the smartest and dumbest person I have ever seen in my life. There are so many times I wanted to get his attention, but he just wouldn’t notice. Didn’t I do these things obviously enough for you to see, Brian?! It’s not rocket science!”

  “Um, it’s this way.”

  I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him next to me so that he would not wander off and get lost. I thought about what he just said. What could I possibly not notice him do to me? 

  “Anyway, back to that Brian boy I was talking about,” he clapped his hands together like a stereotypical teacher. “For the past few months, I have done a lot of things just to get his eyes on me. I got myself some flashier clothes, showing mine arse,” as expected, he smacked his own butt. Not gonna lie that that move actually got me. I just never realized how cute his butt was. “I also sat nearer to him just because I wanted to have skin contact so badly. Like, don’t get me wrong. I’m no pervert. I just would like to know how it would be like being wrapped in his long slender arms.”

  Roger kept talking about what he did for me to notice and how beautiful I am. I was getting flustered by the way he looked at me. I giggled to myself, first time seeing Roger pouring his heart out like this, and also having the ability to make me blush even though he was very drunk.

  We were almost there when Roger seemed to be dragging onto me. He didn’t seem to be holding himself up well with his legs.

  “Hey, Rog. Are you feeling bad?”

  Roger suddenly threw up all over the asphalt ground, creating a mess right in front of where we were. I patted on his back, helping him get it all out.

  “It’s okay, Rog. I’m here with you. You’ll be fine.”

  He vomited and vomited. Wave by wave. He probably felt really sick and was going to have a terrible headache this coming morning. Poor Roger.

  After he was done, he passed out right in my arms. I carried him in a bridal pose, carrying back to my place which was only a few steps away.

  I laid him onto my bed. Still unsure what he would think about sharing a bed with me. I hoped he wouldn't get mad about that. Also, still unsure if I should change him into some comfortable clothes.

  Screw it, Brian. It’s your house and it’s your job to make him be as comfortable as possible.

  I undressed him and got him into a sweatshirt that was way too oversized for him. It was so big that one of his shoulders would show and it covered his bottom half. It acted like a sweater dress. He looked so adorable in it, though. I slid on a pair of short shorts onto him. I felt like a pervert trying to peak at his ass when he was only in his undies. But I forced myself to look away because I felt too shy to do so.

  He was in a deep sleep, totally exhausted, and so was I. I didn't have the strength to do all the stuff I do before going to bed. So I only took off my shirt, got into bed right next to Roger, and lights out.

  The next morning, I woke up with my arm and leg over a still asleep Roger. He looked so angelic when he was sleeping. His hair golden when it was gilded by the rich sunlight, his long eyelashes fluttered from time to time, his pink pouty lips looked so soft I just wanted to reach my hand out and touch it.

  Watching him sleeping wasn't boring. It was actually quite entertaining. I loved seeing his eyelashes flutter, and his nose wrinkling. 

  I decided to play with his blond strands. I twisted them lightly in my fingers, careful to not wake him up. He is just so gorgeous.

  Impulsively, I kissed him on the eyelid, making him wake up. What had I just done?

  "Woah, Bri," Roger said. "Where am I? Why are you here? Where are my clothes?"

  He tried to sit up, panicked. But the hangover got to him. So he laid back down onto the pillow, holding his painful head with his hand.

  I could see his cheeks getting more and more crimson as time went by. I didn't know what it was for, but it made me chuckle.

  "What are you laughing at?" He asked annoyingly. He hates whenever I just laugh at random moments. He also hates when people noticed his obvious blush.

  "Nothing. You are going to kill me if I say it." Safe answer, Brian. Safe answer.

  "Uh, forget about it!" He sighed in annoyance and pulled up the blanket in an attempt to hide his face.

  "Hey," I pulled down the blanket, "it's alright. I won't laugh at you for that."

  "Then what was the reason you were giggling to yourself?"

  "Because you are just way too cute when you actually get shy."

  He immediately looked away. I knew he was trying to find a way to deny it. But no, it was way too obvious about the way he was feeling.

  "Can you just… tell me where I am, and, how did I end up here, and, why am I in this oversized sweater, and, why am I in this bed with you?"

  I told him about everything he asked about. The whole scene from that midnight replayed in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about how he just told me about liking me. I wondered if he was being honest.

  "Wow, now that's just random."

  “By the way, do you remember anything from last night? Or should I say, this morning to be really exact?”

  He paused for a while, thinking about it. He was trying hard but couldn’t seem to comprehend what he had done while being so drunk.

  “You told me lots of things that perhaps you wouldn’t like to share when you aren’t drunk. Let me give you a hint.”

  His face went even redder and I was starting to worry that he would actually turn into a tomato. Roger might be thinking about a lot of the past. The embarrassing part. I knew I needed to let him know about how he had a crush on me. Because to me after he told me, it was a very obvious thing. His face said it all.

  I went ahead and rolled onto Roger, putting both my hands either side of his head. Then, he had no choice but to accept that I was there, staring right at him, while he only could blush and deny all he wanted but still having no effect.

  “Bri, what the fuck?!”

  Poor Roger was just trying to shy away from me but couldn’t. I flashed him a “gorgeous smile” at him just to make his heart unable to handle the stress I was putting onto him.

  “So, do you know what it is, Rog?”

  I decided to not be too straight forward with my words. I wanted him to say it. To admit it. Because to me, there wasn’t anything to be ashamed about.

  “Bri, can you please get off of me?” Roger said in a small voice.

  “I am going to be here until you tell me the thing you told me this morning. I want to hear it again,” I said. 

  I insisted on my plan even though I kind of feel bad for Roger just hopelessly blushing underneath me. But he looked absolutely adorable like this. The way he nervously bites his lip and blush every time something embarrassing to him comes up and he just has to be there to embrace it and handle it.

  “Honestly, what is this game you’re playing? This hint isn’t helping at all, so get off of me!”

  Roger pushed me against my chest, trying to get me off of him. But because of his feeble state, it was very easy for me to use little strength to keep myself from getting off. He looked so cute I just wanted to kiss him right on the spot and stop playing this guessing game.

  “Come on, just guess. It’s so fun. Besides, you look cute like this. All shy and annoyed,” I said and giggled at the end of my sentence.

  “Can you just tell me the answer? I really don’t know,” Roger said then biting on his lip.

  Even though I could feel that he already knew the answer, I decided that it would be better to just get over with it. He wasn’t feeling good and he needed some care and rest.

  “Okay. Repeat after me. ‘I have a crush on Brian Harold May.”

  “No, I do not!”

  “Just repeat the words and you’ll be free.”

  Though reluctant, Roger repeated after me. But the volume was way too low to my liking.

  “Repeat it again, Rog. It’s not clear enough.”

  “But Bri, I already said it-”

  “Just say it again.”

  “Fine! I have a crush on Brian Harold May! Happy?”

  “More than happy.”

  I smiled at him, then leaned my head in closer. Roger had his eyes wide open at first, but they relaxed and closed as our lips locked for the first time.

  When we were trying to catch our breaths after that really long first kiss, Roger smiled with genuine love and glee in his eyes. His cheeks were still red, but that didn’t matter. He looks cute when he blushes. I knew I was blushing myself as well. 

  “So was I thinking out loud when I was drunk that morning?” Roger asked. I nodded and said, “And you know what?” I booped his nose with every syllable. “We found love right where we are.”

  We both chuckled, then looked at each other in the eyes lovingly. We really did find love right where we are. Finally, we both couldn’t contain ourselves and just pulled each other’s faces, sealing our lips together to share another long passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.8K 64
Hello! This is my book of Hetalia oneshots. It contains many different ships, and there is fluff and smut (the stories with smut will have a warning...
283K 5.9K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...
888 6 9
A bunch of oneshots with bxb, bxm, & mxm. Will have smut and fluff (but mostly smut).
76.1K 1.2K 27
Queen slash. Old drabbles/oneshots I wrote long ago + some newer ones. May use some of these for a story in the future. I wanted a place to put them...