trouble

Από ifuckingloveburritos

"you're trouble" i whispered. "at least you're having fun, right?" billie smirked while pulling me in. i lo... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
tranquility

10

9.3K 291 1.1K
Από ifuckingloveburritos

billie
"that's it?" she asked me while i made my way out of her room.

"yeah" i shrugged.

"you're not gonna stay and talk or whatever?" kristina said, sounding a bit hurt.

"what is there to talk about?" i snorted. "let me be honest with you, i don't wanna talk unless it's about me"

"but every time we talk it is about you" she said quietly.

"because you're literally begging me to fuck you" i said while shaking my head. "and i did, so there you go"

"you're just gonna leave then?" kristina whispered.

"yeah" i chuckled. "why the fuck would i stay here?"

"i thought you cared..."

"bitch please!" i cackled. "you're just a meaningless fuck to me. why would i stay afterwards?"

kristina stared at me with a blank face.

"and if you think that you might be more than just a hook up" i spoke after a moment. "you're wrong. let me know if you want me to fuck you again though"

i opened her door and walked out of her room and house.

my friday night didn't end so well.

i hate when bitches want more.

jayden spent the night last week on friday. it was pretty dope. we made out a bunch of times. i wish we did more though...

i finally answered back this kristina bitch. i didn't want to but i did after i saw jay going off somewhere with a girl earlier today.

i don't know why, but that just made me mad. i shouldn't be though because i'm literally fucking and flirting with other people.

she's not mine so it shouldn't matter

i'm not sure what they did. someone told me they were making out, but i won't believe that shit until i actually see it with my own eyes.

ugh

am i mad at jay? a little bit but i shouldn't be mad.

i kinda took out my anger on kristina during and after. i kinda feel bad telling her 'she's just a meaningless fuck to me.'

well she is... never mind fuck kristina desperate as bitch. i'm not one to decline some pussy so yeah.

jay: hi bil
do u wanna come over?

i realized jaydens been really soft and gentle with me. she may seem like a tough bitch but she's actually really clingy and shit.

me: sure ig
i'll be there in a few

i know it's wrong of me to go to her house after i finished fucking some girl, but she won't notice right?

i drove off to her house and arrived there in a couple of minutes. i knocked on her gigantic ass door and waited for her to open it.

"hi" jay smiled shyly while she opened the door.

instead of wearing her baggy shit, she was in some shorts with a tank top.

goddamn

"hey" i said a bit dryly because i noticed a few marks on her neck that i know i didn't do.

i'm pretty sure she noticed my mood because she just walked away from me. i closed the door and followed behind her.

"you hungry?" jay asked me with a dry tone.

"no" i responded.

"why are you mad?" she turned to look at me with her arms crossed.

i shrugged and stared at her.

"why are you mad" she asked again, this time more sternly.

"i'm not fucking mad" i groaned while shaking my head in annoyance.

"yes you are" jay sighed and walked up to me. "tell me why"

"i said i'm not mad"

"billie" she sighed again. "why are you fucking mad?"

i grabbed her jaw roughly. "i'm not mad jayden" i gritted through my teeth. "get the shit through your damn head"

once i let go of her she scoffed and left me alone in her kitchen.

jesus

i walked behind her and pulled her in by her waist.

"i'm sorry" i mumbled.

"don't fucking touch me" jayden tried to get my hands off of her. she turned around so her ass was literally right against my crotch.

"let go of me!" she tried to move but i picked her up to stop her.

"not until you forgive me" i said while walking to the couch.

"you're mad for no fucking reason billie" i put her down on the couch and stood in front of her.

"sorry" i mumbled.

"why are you mad?" she crossed her arms and looked up at me.

i bit my lip and looked away for a second. "who the fuck did that?" i pointed at her neck.

"you're mad because of this?" jay scoffed. "jesus christ i cant with you"

"who did that?" i repeated myself again.

"why do you care?"

"answer my fucking question jayden" i groaned.

"it doesn't matter" she leaned back and brought her legs up to her chest. "why are you so pressed? i didn't say shit when you come here reeking of sex"

"because i saw you with some bitch earlier today" i mumbled while sitting down next to her.

"that's why you're mad?" she chuckled bitterly. "you shouldn't be mad"

"whatever" i shook my head and scoffed. "you can have anyone you want"

jayden threw her head back and groaned. "don't start this shit billie" she turned to look at me. "you're over here fucking other people"

"because you literally went off with some girl!"

"did i fuck her?" jayden sent me a look. "do i have a random bitch all over me throughout the day?"

"you had that bitch with you" i mumbled.

"but does that give me a reason to go fuck someone?" jayden shook her head. "i only went with her because of you"

"me?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "what the fuck did i do?"

"you tell me all these sweet things and then i see you go off somewhere with a random girl" jayden sighed.

"it's not like you wanna be with me" i shrugged and she sent me a look. "...oh? you could have anyone you want, why would you wanna be with me, i'm literally nothing special"

"oh my goooddd billie" jay groaned. " don't say that shit"

"it's true" i shrugged. "i'm nothing special. maybe that bitch you went off to fuck with is better"

"billie don't start this" jayden sighed.

"be with whoever you want actually" i crossed my arms. "i don't care"

"billie-"

"do whatever you want" i sent her a fake smile. "i don't care. don't even fucking tell me"

"bro" jayden made a 'wtf' face. "you obviously give a fuck if you're acting like this"

"nah i don't" i scoffed. "i don't give a fuck"

jayden rubbed her hands down her face and let out a groan. "why are you acting like this?"

fuck

my tics started acting up.

"just forget it" i said while getting up. "do whatever the fuck you want. i couldn't even give two shits what you do"

i stormed out of her house and had a small tic attack in my car. i let my head rest on my steering wheel for a bit.

fuck dude...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

253K 9.6K 87
e•qua•nim•ity mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation "yeah and your ass almost died on me" i chuck...
4.2K 144 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...
67.5K 1.3K 48
I walked around till I saw this girl sitting on the couch trying to avoid everybody. She was on her phone. Ok, Mia go talk to that girl. I went up to...
42.6K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved 🥰- #...