Remedy | π˜Œπ˜³π˜¦π˜”π˜ͺ𝘬𝘒

By wayfarev

π–²π—π–Ίπ—π—Žπ—Œ : π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— βœ”οΈŽ π˜Œπ˜³π˜¦π˜”π˜ͺ𝘬𝘒 𝘍𝘍 "We found each other in this cruel world, in such a... More

Foreword
01. Escape
02. Unanswered Questions
03. Stars In The Dark
04. Angel In Disguise
05. Gloomy Sky
06. Consequences
07. Simplicity
08. Horrid Visions
09. Comfort Zone
10. Take Advantage
12. Live For Yourself
13. Graduation
14. Damages and Photographs
15. Because It's You
16. Stohess
17. I Want It That Way
18. Priceless
19. Without
20. I Need You
21. Tired
22. The Right Person
23. Not Really For Me
24. I Saw You Again
25. Treasured Photos
26. Handkerchief
27. The Right Place
28. Wish
29. Rays Of Sunshine
30. Selfish
31. Second First Date
32. Buried Feelings
33. The Nightingale
34. Stay
35. Deeply, Madly, Truly
36. What We Both Want
37. Always In All Ways
38. A Night To Remember
39. Endgame
40. Embraces and Nightmares
Afterword
Author's Note
SC. Iuhence Rome
SC. Grayson Leigh
SC. Marky Cohen
SC. Lian Johansson
SC. Brian Reed
SC. Better
A Short Letter
A Halloween Special Chapter
One Year of Remedy

11. Touch

1K 42 21
By wayfarev

I woke up with a bad headache. Well, what do I expect? I was drunk so bad last night I can't even remember what happened, well I remember some and those were when I was still sober. I tried to reach for my phone on my nightstand but instead, I touched a paper. I took it and sat up. Of course it is from Eren. Who else will take me home?

'I put ibuprofen in your nightstand and a water tumbler. Get well :)'

I looked at my nightstand and noticed that there is indeed an ibuprofen and a water tumbler placed on it, so I took it and drank the medicine and water afterwards. I slightly pulled my hair due to the pain brought by the hangover. I don't know whether to regret this or no, because I had fun. So much fun.

I put the water tumbler back in my nighstand and lied down once again. I closed my eyes in absolute pain. My head hurts really really really bad!

"W-What time i-is i-it?" I asked Eren as I wrap my arms around his shoulder to balance myself, but instead he insisted a piggy back ride. So I rode on his back, and wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"How are you still okay? I thought you were already drunk?!" I asked him, closing my eyes. I heard a laugh from and he slightly sighed, again.

"You finished thirteen, I only got three, Mikasa." W-What?! I thought..oh shit. No. Did I actually think he is a fast drinker so I tried to catch up and I ended up like this. Gosh no.

"You cheated. Too bad for me." I said and fell asleep on his back. When we reached my house, I rushed to the bathroom to puke. I feel so digusted of myself. I felt someone's hands touching my skin. Oh, so Eren is holding my hair to prevent it from getting puked on, well I only have short hair.

I flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash my mouth. He grabbed the towel and gently wiped my mouth. I sighed and went to my bedroom to lie down on my bed. And Eren is still following me.

"Shit, I am tired." I said and closed my eyes. I felt him cover me in my blanket.

"This Ackerman." He whispered and left my side.

That memory made me open my eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up so I took a pillow and hugged it tightly. I don't know if that is something to be embarrassed about. Well, I am certain that a drunk me is something to be ashamed of!

I stood up from my bed and and left my room. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. My mind was clouded with confusion to see a pot on my stove so I took off the lid and saw a porridge. And I also saw another note on the counter.

'Eat well, reheat this okay?'

I smiled. I took a ladle, spoon, and a bowl from where my kitchen things are located and scooped porridge for me. I placed the lid back on and put the ladle on the sink. And as usual, I watched the kids play outside as their mothers watch them. Before I felt so insecure and sad, but right now all I feel is happiness. I am so happy that I think my heart will jump off of my chest.

______

My headache is gone, and I am already feeling fine. I am inside my bedroom all day, casually lying down and scrolling through my cellphone. Today is lazy day, I guess.

My phone rang, and since it was Eren, I answered it. Well, I have no choice but to answer it or he'll flood me with text messages again and again and again like a kid.

"So?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you are okay now." I smiled at his question. He is thinking about me and if I am feeling okay.

"Kind of." I answered.

"So how is your lazy day today and you didn't come to work?" Ah yes, my work. Well, I have a hangover so I guess I am an excuse.

"I guess it's fun."

"Good thing Manager Braun isn't flooding me with questions and scolding. Well, he isn't here today and I am alone here." Is he guilt-tripping me when he said he is alone? Because I am feeling guilty now.

"Well, I can come to work if you want." I said and bit my lower lip. Gosh this conscience I am feeling.

"Oh. No. No. No. No. You should rest the whole day, I can handle this. Besides, today is not so busy---never mind, bye, my break time is done." He called me to spend his free time instead of eating. Okay, that is the last straw. I am coming to work!

I stood up from my bed and went to my dresser. I am glad I have taken a bath already or I will consume more time. I dressed up in my uniform and took my things that I usually bring to work.

"Ah, why am I even doing this for him? I put so much effort." I sighed and left my house.

______

I opened the door and spotted Eren there slightly struggling. I thought today is not so busy? There are a lot of customers. Now I feel relieved that I felt guilty the time he called me, or else he would be dealing with this alone. I went to him and helped him out.

"Why did you come to work? You should be resting right now, Mikasa. I told you I can do it." He said and smiled at me. His smile is forced and he did that to show me he is fine. I know him well. I just rolled my eyes at him and went to the lounge to place my things there then went back outside to help him out.

There are five pending orders. I did the three while he did the two.

"A Hershey Chocolate Frappe for Mina."

"What? Uh...uhm, blueberry cheesecake for Brzenska?"

And those were the last two. Everything is done. Historia suddenly appeared and told us that we should rest and she will handle the rest. But I insisted that I will work and Eren will rest. Eren went to the lounge and I guess he is resting there, taking a nap.

"Your shift has changed?" She asked and I nodded. Every vacation, I always change shifts from night to morning shifts. She smiled and went back to work. I put my hands in my pocket to get my phone but it wasn't there.

"Oh shit. I will just get find my phone." Historia nodded so I went to the room, slightly panicking, not knowing what to do. But that panic was replaced with something. A foreign feeling I haven't felt before when I saw an Eren, sleeping peacefully. I walked to him and looked at him. I just realized how detailed his features are, now that I can see him up close. This angry German boy...

I slightly traced my fingers on his eyelids thinking, he still looks better whenever he is awake. I wonder how tired he might be from all the work I put him in for him to be in such a deep sleep and not feel my touch. Or that's what I thought...

He suddenly held my wrists and put them aside. Yeah, he is asleep. He just put my hands aside. When he did that, I went back to my senses. I am here to find my phone, not touch a sleeping person who definitely wouldn't care.

I picked up my bag and scanned its pockets, there I found my phone.

"Hey..", he is awake?! My eyes widened and my heart is like gonna come out of my chest. I honestly thought he is in such a great slumber to wake him up with light touches.

"Sorry." I said and looked down. He frowned.

"For what?" He asked. Don't pretend! You are literally awake when I did that! When I touched you. I feel so embarrassed right now.

"I knew you were awake when I touched you. You were not sleeping, Eren." I said. I felt blood coloring my cheeks as they heat up.

"I am literally sleeping the whole time you did that. You touched me?" He asked and I nodded.

"You were asleep?" I asked and and he nodded.

"You just trapped yourself, Mikasa." He said and laughed.

I just trapped myself.

____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for 900+ reads! Thank you so much! I appreciate you!~

Your Lady Author,
Y.M Jaeger♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.9K 20
In an alternate reality, Mikasa's parents murderers never showed up. Eren and Mikasa never met as children, and she was raised by two loving parents...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
30.6K 733 46
Mikasa was sitting by her lover's grave all alone under a big tree wearing the same clothes she used to wear as a child. Until a white dove suddenly...
144K 3.1K 97
[UPDATE 4.22.2022: i beg of yall to read the last chapter before proceeding to read this dumbass book lmao 😭] ---- Please do not post hate here abou...