Sharp Roses

By Theherosquadgirl03

You know how Roses has it's own torns? Well that's the case for Roxy. Her life was nothing but pain and saddn... More

Chapter 1: Death
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: Alastor the Radio Demon
Chapter 4: Overlords
Chapter 5: New Friendships
Chapter 6: The Three Vs
Chapter 8: His Bloody End
Chapter 9: Deal
Chapter 10: Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!
Bonus Chapter: Roxy Checking In

Chapter 7: The Extermination

52 0 0
By Theherosquadgirl03

Sorry that this Chapter is a drabble.

It's just that since there's nothing much about on Extermination Day aside from that It's New Years and that Angels reduces and all that. I don't have that much to write on that.

_________________________________________

It was New Years Eve, usually Roxy would be happy for that, but this year, it's different. It was time for the Extermination. Her friends told her about it, at the end of each year, Angels sent from Heaven (Known as Exterminators) to kill a portion of Demons due to Hell's overpopulation. According to Husk they have weapons that can kill a soul. They only target ones who are outside. In which is why they have to stay inside.

Both Roxy and Husk hid inside his room. Husk blocked his window room with his large mirror. He didn't want Roxy to see this. They did bring some food and stuff they needed to pass the time. It was a bit scary for Roxy cause of the things that was going on outside. But she was glad that she's not alone in this.

But she still thought about Niffty and Alastor hoped that they are both okay at their side of this Extermination.

Hours went by and they sleeped as night came. When they woke up it was midnight, fireworks where heard. The new year came in. Husk took the mirror off the window, Roxy followed next to him, seeing colorful firework in the sky.

The Exterminators where already gone at some point.

"Well, that's one way to start the year..." She whispered.

Husk heard what she said and placed a hand on her shoulder. Roxy turned and smiled bit. He did the same. They keep on looking at the fireworks as the clock tower chimes 12 times.
_________________________________________

The Next Chapter will containt Blood, Gore, Dead, edgy Roxy, a drunk Husk and a sad, sad, sad scene.

Just giving ya a heads up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 472 20
New Orleans, Louisiana, 1929 In order to provide for her two younger brothers, (Y/N) does what she must to put food on the table. Even if it means wo...
7.7K 264 42
so this is a sequal to accidental attachment so if you haven't seen that go check it out please. some Tw are abuse, drugs, cursing, death, and nsfw...
52.4K 1.4K 42
Warning!! Lots of violent language, insults, violence, blood, harassment You are an important part of the Hazbin family, which is constantly growing...
352 29 8
𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔. ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕠𝕗 �...