In Silence (Book 1) || Loki X...

Por KatLovesFictionalMen

Tony Stark is an expert in finding hidden 'talents' in people and he didn't resist doing the same with you. A... M谩s

Chapter 1: I think he'll shoot you
Chapter 2: But I am not a superhero
Chapter 3: Meeting the Avengers
Chapter 4: Alone with Loki
Chapter 5: Wrong room
Chapter 6: Your first mission
Chapter 7: Your second mission
Chapter 9: In your mind
Chapter 10: You say the truth
Chapter 11: Shopping
Chapter 12: The party
Chapter 13: The illness
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: You get better
Chapter 16: A tour to Asgard
Chapter 17: The guest of honour
Chapter 18: A magical night
Chapter 19: The day after
Chapter 20: The vault
Chapter 21: Back in New York
Chapter 22: Hungover
Chapter 23: An unpleasant assignment
Chapter 24: Leo Marcus
Chapter 25: Disaster
Chapter 26: Why are you here?
Chapter 27: Really?
Chapter 28: That's not me
Author's Note
Chapter 29: Decision making
Chapter 30: Unexpected guest
Chapter 31: Back on Asgard
Chapter 32: The voice in your head
Chapter 33: Training with Frigga
Chapter 34: The legend of Freyja
Chapter 35: Your mother's house
Chapter 36: The whole story (part 1)
Chapter 37: The whole story (part 2)
Chapter 38: I know you
Chapter 39: The only way
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Author's Note
We are back!!!

Chapter 8: Your idea

7K 236 90
Por KatLovesFictionalMen

The next day, when you opened your eyes you saw Tony with his back on you, reading your file. You tried to sit up and let out a gasp on the process which caused Tony to quickly span around.

"Hey kid..." He slowly moved towards you and sat on the end of your bed. "How do you feel?" He was whispering for some reason.

"Why are you whispering?" He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm happy to see you're okay kid."

"You doubted me?" Tony's suddenly darkened. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry kid, this was my f-" you cut him before he could finish his sentence.

"Don't. Tony you can't seriously blame yourself. I just...overdid it." You took a glimpse of the dark corner on the other side of the room and then looked back at Tony. "You know it is possible this might happen again..."

"What do you mean."

"I mean I barely know by powers and none of you can really help me."

"I know, but I think I have a solution." You looked at him in confusion. Could you be thinking the same thing? "I know a wizard, here in New York, that might be able to help you." Obviously not.

"Well sure but...I think I have a better one, which is actually closer..." Tony's smirk quickly faded away as he realised where you were going with this.

"No. No. Forget it kid." He stood up and turned his back in you again.

"Tony you know I am right!" You slowly stood up too, ignoring the pain on your side.

"It is already too much that he is staying here. I am not going to let him train you as well!" He had now turned his back on you again and was screaming.

"And why does it have to be your decision?" You screamed back.

"Because it is! Either you like it or not."

The truth is you didn't like it, but you had never seen Tony this angry. You of course understood his concern but he had no right to act like that. He kept yelling at you and for a split second a picture of your father came across your mind and at that moment Tony was acting exactly like him. You face quickly darkened and your eyes started to water but you managed to hold it back. You quickly got an emotionless expression on your face and looked at Tony with dead in your eyes and he immediately stopped yelling and looked at you in concern.

He tried to speak calmer and find out what had happened. He really seemed worried at that point and it was possible that he had understood that he stepped off the line, but you didn't care anymore. The image of you father was now stuck in your head. You slowly and silently got dressed and got out of the room leaving Tony behind you, calling your name. You walked out of the infirmary and straight to your room avoiding anyone who tried to talk to you.

You got you your room and slam the door behind you. You sat right in front of the window and got your mother's picture in your hands once more. You let out a silent scream and felt an awful pain in your stomach.

You didn't even want to think about Tony being like you father, you knew he wasn't, you would have never followed him otherwise, but that image...It was now well stuck in your head and appeared every time you closed your eyes. It was the worst thing you had ever experienced.

After a few more minutes there was a knock on your door which made you to quickly wipe your tears. You put your mother's picture back on it's place and moved to the door. You opened it only to see Tony standing on the other side and your face quickly turned back to emotionless as the images kept coming back. You turned your back on him and sat again in front of you widow completely ignoring his presence or the extreme pain on your side that became worse with every sudden move of yours.

"Hey, kid..." He started but you kept your gaze stuck on the street. "Look, I didn't mean to act like that. It was not at all a way to react and I am so sorry."

You didn't respond immediately. You let the deadly silence to completely cover your room until the only sound you could hear was the clock ticking on the wall. You then turned your head and faced Tony who was looking at you with a desperate look. He was really sorry, you could tell, and in the end you realised you weren't really mad at him. You were mostly mad at yourself. How could you compare the man that saved you with a drunk and abusive bastard?

You tried to speak but tears filled your eyes once again. You quickly got up and run to Tony's arms without saying a word. He hugged you tight and you stayed like this for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry." You finally managed to speak.

"I already said it first, you can't steal my glory." Tony said and you laughed wiping some tears off of you cheeks. "But just so you know my answer is still no."

You tried to protest but Tony cut you before you could say a word. He smiled gently and gave you a kiss on the forehead before he left your room.

You sighed and wander a little around your room. You looked a round for a minute and decided to read a book to relax. You browse a little in your bookshelf but you couldn't find anything that interested you, so you thought to finally pay a visit in this library Tony had told you about.

You got out of your room a started on Loki's door for a moment before walking down the corridor and entering the living room. You hopped that no one would really want to talk to you and that you would go unnoticed but this sadly was not the case.

"Y/n!" Clint shouted once he saw you.

"Hey." You gave him an awkward smile. Thankfully it was only him, Bucky and Thor in the living room at the time.

"How is your wound?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, shouldn't you be resting or something?" Clint added.

"I am fine." You smiled at them. You were indeed telling the truth, your wound may hurt a little but other than that it was fine.

"Well then we are going to watch a movie, wanna join?" Bucky told you.

"Well..." You looked at the TV. It was on Netflix and stopped on a movie that made you question a lot of things; The Fault in Our Stars. What exactly they thought the movie was? "You are watching this?" You pointed on the TV.

They all looked at the TV and then Bucky and Clint turned back at you in panic.

"No, no, this is...Clint's!" Bucky quickly said and Clint looked at him with a deadly look. You laughed and shook your head.

"Well I would love to but I'd rather not."

"What are you going to do then?" Clint asked.

"Go to the library." Both Clint and Bucky looked at you and then at each other. "Big room. Lots of shelves with books on them..." You laughed and turned towards the elevator.

The doors closed and a minute later they opened again to reveal the library. You were always fascinated by it; a whole floor full of books, stories and new worlds waiting for you to dive into. Since you were a kid the books in your library were your only escape from your reality.

You stepped into the library and started wandering around the bookshelves. So many good stories, waiting for you to read them and so many worlds waiting for you to explore them. The silence in that room was also a favorite thing of yours, no one really came here so you had the whole place to yourself. You took a book off of a shelf and moved to the furthest corner of the library to start reading but to your surprise you were not alone in the room. Behind a bookshelf, in another corner, the God of Mischief was sitting on a couch with a book in his hand, of course. The meeting was really unexpected and it quite scared you making you drop the book on the floor. You slowly picked it up and then got back up to look at Loki.

"I thought I was the only one who came here." You said.

"As did I." He did take his eyes off of his book.

You gave his an awkward smile and sat on the couch opposite to him and started reading your book. Although you tried, it was suddenly impossible to focus, everything Loki had told you and the argument with Tony came back. You took a couple deep breaths trying to clam down and focus but you were not at all successful. Loki quickly caught your concern and even thought he too tried to ignore it he had the same luck as you.

"Go on. Let it out." He finally said.

"He said no and we fought."

"We all heard that." You suddenly felt so embarrassed. So they had all heard you and Tony fight? That was bad.

"Yes, he said he knows a wizard or something that can help be but..." You pause and looked at him, he was now meeting your gaze. "But I believe you are the only one who can really help me."

"Then it's a pity Stark said no." He looked back at his book.

He was right. Tony was not going to change his mind any time soon and you couldn't keep going on missions like this. Ever since you started using your powers on a day to day basis you had been getting way more exhausted and those headaches would not stop! You had to do something, either Tony liked it or not...

And then it hit you. You had the most crazy and probably dangerous idea possible; but it was probably the only way. You looked at Loki with an evil smile on your face and he immediately knew what you were thinking about.

"No." He said.

"Ok people I am the telepathic one you can't all keep guessing what I am thinking about." You earned a smirk from him and continued. "He will not know and eventually he will trust you. Or anyway I will make him trust you."

"That's mad."

"Oh so you prefer I keep going to missions like that and eventually get myself killed?" You looked in his eyes without even blinking.

"Fine." He sighed.

"Great! We'll talk more about it later." You winked at him and walked away.

You got out of the elevator and into the living room to the sight of Clint and Bucky both still sitting on the couch with their eyes fixed on the screen. The movie was almost over. Thor was sitting still on his chair visibly bored. You went behind the boy of the couch and grabbed their shoulders.

"Touching isn't it?" You whispered.

"No..." Bucky said in a not at all convincing way.

You laughed and sat between them exactly when the movie was over.

"Hey, hey no!!" Clint shouted.

"What?" You laughed.

"This can't she the ending."

"It is. Now can we please watch something more...happy? We shouldn't ruin the day."

"You're in an oddly good mood y/n." Thor gave you a weird look.

"Well...It's just my usual." You smiled and grabbed the controller off of Clint's hand.

"Hey!" He tried to protest but you shhh-ed him.

You browse a little around Netflix, searching for something that everyone would enjoy and that you wouldn't have seen. When five minutes passed and Bucky started acting like a baby you decided to go with the safe choice; Sherlock, the best series on Netflix if not the best series ever. You put it on and none of them really protested once it started. You managed to watch a good ten minutes before Bruce and Tony busted in and started talking about a crazy theory they had for one of Tony's gadgets but you didn't mind at all, you were actually quite used to it.

Once a week the Crazy Science Duo (that's what you and Bucky had been calling them) would come out of their lab and talk uncontrollably about some new idea they had come up with it. At first it was honestly quite boring and you would get lost in most parts but in time it grew on you and you had been managing to keep up with them quite easy.

This time, Tony had come up with a way to upgrade Bucky's arm, which he didn't appreciate at all. You spent the next half hour listening to Tony and Bruce trying to convince Bucky that this was a good idea and it was more than amusing. You had now moved to sit next to Steve who came a few minutes ago and you were placing bets on who would eventually win the argument. Your faith was actually in Tony; you knew very well that when he wanted to do something no one could stop him and especially when this something was to create something new in his lab. Steve didn't agree with you, he said Bucky could be very persuasive. You just had to wait and see.

A few moments later the elevator doors opened and Loki came out of it holding a book in his hand and looking around the room. You immediately met his gaze and you started at each other for just a couple of seconds before Thor shouted 'brother!' and walked towards Loki. They spoke for a little and then Loki continued walking towards his room but not before he could take a last glimpse of you and give you a mischievous smirk that only you saw.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

89.8K 2.9K 42
After growing up with the princes of Asgard you were betrayed. Will this simple mission to Earth fix your friendship with the god of mischief or will...
1.9K 104 19
Since Frigga's death and taking the Aether to Svartalfheim Loki is back on Asgard and free. He however still remains lost and confused. Can Jane Fo...
35.3K 1.1K 25
This story takes place before Thor, so Loki doesn't know he's a frost giant and hasn't taken over Earth. Y/N Njorddottir - The goddess of love, beaut...
55.7K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...