(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
First Dinner
Dance Practice
Cherry (🔞)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (🔞)
Company Benefits
Thrill (🔞)
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (🔞🔪)
Visible Regrets
Kumiho's Visit
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (🔞)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (🔞)
Heat of the Moment (🔞)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (🔞)
The First Night Away
The Bluest Horizon
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
Mistake (🔞)
The Longest Morning
Seas and Mountains
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (🔞🔪)
The End of Summer
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (🔞)
Flower (🔞)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! ✨
A Little Extra
Fate

Storm, Earth, and Fire (🔞)

7.8K 81 30
By jeskoholic

The rest of the five girls gathered inside the small shed overlooking the beautiful beach amidst the raging thunderstorm. The subsequent downpour followed by the sudden occurrence of small but strong waves embraced the usually bright shores of Bora-Bora caused the majority of them to get off the waters and do a head count.

A middle-aged looking man followed by a really young looking girl in her mid-twenties both dressed in life vests approached the shed with droplets of water coming from their drenched bodies.

"How did it go, sir? Did you get any signs of them both?" Soyeon asked in English with a concerned tone.

"I'm really sorry, but it really is hard to navigate with the flashing waves," answered the man. "I'm afraid we need to call off the search otherwise we'll risk getting capsized."

"But what about our two members; I mean they're literally lost in the middle of a storm," Yuqi interfered with a worried echo on her deep voice. "They're with nothing else but their jetski, sir, and they've been missing for almost an hour already. I'm sorry for being too persistent but I'm just worried for them."

"Yuqi, calm down," Miyeon said as she placed her hand on her younger member's shoulder. "Being impatient won't do anything to get them both here now."

"We understand what you're feeling, ma'am," the female rescuer replied. "We really tried our best with what we have, but with the raging waves, the torrential rain, and the approaching evening we really can't just go through the waves and scour the seas for them. It's just really dangerous. We sincerely apologize, ma'am. We did what we could do but visibility is really a serious problem."

"It's okay, officer, thank you. Yuqi-a," Soojin turned towards the young Chinese member who's really growing anxious with the passing hour. "Relax. There's nothing we can do about it. Let's just hope for Y/N-nim and Minnie-unnie's safety out there in the rain. I know they're just out there and knowing them I'm sure they'll be looking out for each other's backs."

Yuqi let out a really long sigh.

"I'm sorry unnie... I'm really worried."

Soojin gave her an encouraging smile before brushing the younger member's hair with her fingers.

"Don't worry about it, ma'am," the male rescuer said towards her. "If what your youngest member saw was true and that two of the lost people went towards the direction of the mountain's island, then there's a large chance that the two of them got there before the rain even started."

"It's true. I saw them both race towards the island rock thing right before the skies went dark," Shuhua said towards Yuqi in assurance.

"Then let's just hope that they find shelter if ever they're there. The mountain has small sheds that tourists use as rest spots during hiking. It hadn't been used for a long time and some might even be dilapidated but they're there. We'll be monitoring for the entire night and the moment we deem the waters to be safe for travel, that mountain will be the first place we'll search and we'll put it on a priority."

Soyeon gazed towards the direction of the mountain island even through the rain and the crashing waves.

"Please be there. Please be safe, Minnie-unnie, Y/N-nim!"

---

"Y/N-nim, please don't slip!"

It has been almost an hour since we crashed on this island's shore and we've been walking aimlessly since, seeking shelter amidst the torrential rain and even through the coldness of the evening. This is really bad.

I'm pretty sure the other girls are worried sick about me and Minnie-noona's whereabouts, but there's nothing we can do about that. We've wrecked the only means of transportation out of here and I doubt we could even travel through the raging waters if we managed to keep the two jetski in one piece.

If it wasn't for the large canopy of leaves above me and Minnie-noona, we would be completely drenched. Fortunately the trees help contain the water, but that's just the least of our problems. Staying at one place in this dark jungle surrounded by wild shrubs and unnamed trees amidst the occasional thunder and the flush of the rain was definitely not ideal. I need to look for a good place to spend the night on as I already feel Minnie-noona's getting really cold.

She has nothing on aside from that thin two-piece and the blanket she wrapped over her bare body.

We've been walking for as far as I could remember until we managed to find a trail in the middle of the darkness, but with the downpour it was really, really muddy. I have no choice but to carry Minnie-noona on my back as we walked through the trail. Thankfully, before we could even spend a lot more time walking aimlessly on a foreign jungle at the dead of night we managed to find the silhouette of a house-like structure not that far into the distance.

"Minnie-noona, look at that. That looks promising!" I told her as soon as I saw the figure of a house-like structure up ahead.

"Let's go there, Y/N-oppa. At this rate, I don't think the rain will let up. Let's just spend the night there. I'm really cold right now!"

I brought Minnie-noona down as we examined the abandoned house together. It was a single decked house raised from the ground, with a ladder resting on its small wooden deck. The walls, roof and posts were all wooden with some of its walling and roofing torn down because of its abandoned nature. In my estimate, it seemed to be quite a while since this place was used. I definitely wasn't ideal for staying but we don't have many options right now. However, Minnie-noona seemed to have been so happy to see it even through the pitch darkness.

"Y/N-nim, this resembles a traditional Thai house!" She remarked as we walked up the roofed deck. "I know it's not that exact but this somehow reminded me of the historical houses I saw in photos."

"It does?" I replied quite absent-mindedly as I peered through the inside of the house. Some of the rainwater was peering through the holes of the ceiling, but for the most part there was more than enough shade for both of us.

"Noona," I told towards Minnie. "Stay here for a while. I don't think this place has been visited for a while. I'll check inside in case there are snakes or whatever. If it's clear, I'll try to create fire to keep us warm."

"Okay, please be careful! But make it quick too, it's really cold here."

I honestly don't know how to create fire out of nothing but I don't want her to worry.

There's got to be something useful in here...

I gently paced inside with my bare foot, carefully feeling the wooden floor of anything else. Despite being so abandoned, I could see through the faint night light that there are only leaves on the ground and nothing else. Well, aside from the wet parts of the house thanks to the rain. The walls had some holes in them, but for the most part they contributed to lighting the surroundings inside. It was honestly decent for something that's barely even used and surprisingly it really wasn't that dark. I-ouch!

I heard Minnie-noona gasp as soon as she heard me. I looked down just in time to see what I had knocked over with my foot.

"Noona, don't worry about it. I just stumbled over something. You can come in by the way; just mind the small gaps on the floor."

I felt her inch inside slowly, her foot creaking over the floor as I reached towards the metal object, and to my surprise, it was a stray gas lantern left here inside this very house. I noticed a small knob on its side. I turned it around, and the lantern lighted up, illuminating the dark interior of the house.

Minnie-noona gasped in triumph as soon as she saw the light.

"It works, Y/N-nim! We have light!"

What the heck that was so damn lucky of us.

"I can't believe it did, too. I just pulled my chance and apparently this thing has leftover fuel inside it. Let's get warm with it for now. I don't know how much this would last. Also, let's stay the night here. We really have nowhere else to go."

I pulled large banana leaves from the outside and drained it of water before placing it on the floor to serve as a sheet, while Minnie-noona sat just in front of the lantern. I was about to take my seat opposite her when I heard her speak before I could even take my spot.

"Y/N-nim... it's so cold... please seat next to me. We need to be close together to be warm."

At first I was really reluctant, granted Minnie-noona and I weren't really wearing much and in light of recent events, I can't help but imagine a lot of things with our privacy.

I did think of THAT. I mean, come on.

But I guess if we want to get warm we need to be close. It doesn't look much but I too am feeling really cold.

I then moved to sit beside Minnie-noona, and the moment I rested my butt on the floor she immediately flung herself towards me, her proximity causing a lot of exposed skin from both of us to get in contact.

"I-It's so cold..." she whispered.

It felt as if my body moved on its own as I wrapped my arms around her for a tight hug, hoping to transfer some of the innate body heat I have towards her. We stayed on this position for quite a while and neither of us even dared to speak; we were just there feeling each other's body heat in the middle of the rain and thunder.

But then I felt something else... something hot as well but fundamentally different.

I then felt her return the hug as well. Minnie-noona's body was squashed against mine, and with the minimal amount of clothing she wore, I could feel her boobs pressed against my bare chest with her nipples stiffly poking me through the thin fabric.

Could it be...?

I withdrew my head a bit to glance at her face, but I was taken aback when I saw Minnie-noona staring back at me. Her mere gaze was a charm in itself, as I seemed to have been hooked on her dreamy stare. We were so proximate that I could see every detail of her face; she's so pretty, so perfect. Her face absolutely had no flaw in them and her eyes were really dreamy.

"It's ironic isn't it?" she said in a very audible tone, but loud enough for me to hear amidst the rain. "It's supposed to be cold here but... I feel hot."

It is coming isn't it?

I can't stop it though. The urge was already there.
What matters was this moment, and there's nothing else more to it.

I closed my eyes as Minnie-noona's face drew close. Her soft, lips came in contact with mine and all I could do was to return it.

Having her in my arms like this and exchanging kisses was anything else I could ask for. I was so into the moment that whatever else in the world disappeared in a dizzy blur.

Whatever happened recently was behind me.
The storm, the dilapidated shelter, the coldness of the environment, and perhaps...

...even (G) I-DLE....

I need to put everything behind. What matters now is just me and Minnie-noona, encased in the burning shell of the heat of the moment.

At least, that was what I was thinking when noona and I fell towards the leaves with our lips locked together.

---

Minnie and Y/N exchanged kisses fiercely as they both closed their eyes feeling the heat of each other, their lips grazing against the other with so much passion that they were already making out in the dark. They stayed lip-locked for a few seconds until Y/N raised his upper body and reached for her hand. He then grasped her wrist before pinning her to the floor, an act that turned Minnie on a lot harder.

She then wasted no opportunity as her hands snaked the toned body of Y/N and felt her torso muscles for her own. The moment was just so ecstatic and hot, that despite having only a single source of fire and light it was more than enough to light the flame between them.

Y/N moved his passionate kisses from her lips to her chin, feeling the delicate and soft skin of Minnie for the first time in his life. He knew he had dreamed of this so long ago, but to have a privilege of feeling it first-hand was something to die for. Minnie's exposed, voluptuous body was a treat enough on its own but having him make out with him on that outfit was an experience he wanted to cherish to the last second, even if it meant doing it in the middle of a storm.

His kisses trailed down towards her neck and he made sure that every contact ended with a noisy slurp. Y/N groaned upon her touch, feeling the bare skin of Minnie against his own caused his lust to rise but he was sure as hell that she too was feeling the same. Minnie pulled his face closer to hers and the rest of his body with it until he was practically leaning over her.

Y/N snaked his hand from the hem of Minnie's lower bikini and ran it through her tight midsection, feeling the tight abdomen that always left everyone breath taken whenever she showed it off. She was so tight, and it was definitely a body that was carefully taken care of. He then moved his hand to the bare fabric that was covering her supple breasts and gave a soft squeeze. The action was enough to cause Minnie to break from the kiss as she gasped for air and moaned through the night.

He wanted to devour her neck then and there but at the back of his head he also didn't want to leave any marks. It was an urge he had difficulty fighting against given how tempting it was to see Minnie's neck exposed towards him.

Minnie pulled his head closer and she began to kiss him one more time. At that point, they were enjoying the taste of each other's mouths as thunder rolled overhead; yet with the state they're on it never seemed to have been a bother.

In fact, it turned Y/N even more; doing this outdoor in the cold rain and in a foreign country with no restrictions and worries. It was just him and Minnie and it's his courtesy to please a lady who gave him all of her.

Y/N's hands moved towards Minnie's drenched panties, but before he could insert his hand inside the fabric he felt Minnie stop him by grasping his arm. He in turn stopped the kiss to look at her for approval.

The Thai member then reached for the strings of her bikini bra and gently she undid every single one of them. Unlike Miyeon who preferred to strip herself on a slow and torturous pace, Minnie was quite excited to strip herself and while she did it, her eyes remained staring back at Y/N's.

Minnie covered her breasts with her arm as she tossed the bikini aside, her face hung in a visible blush.

"I-I can't believe I'm doing this right now, Y/N-nim."

"Minnie-noona, it is okay," he assured. "Don't worry, you're doing really well."

"Don't call me noona, Y/N-nim."

"Okay, Minnie it is then."

It was a request that was hauntingly similar to Miyeon's, but in a similar fashion Y/N knew he had to pay the same courtesy.

Minnie then slowly removed the hand that was covering her boobs and Y/N was finally able to see her tits for the first time, all in their bare glory. He had seen enough of the girls, and so far he can definitely say that Minnie's had their fairest amount of volume in them. Her tits were large enough to be competitive against the others and it fit her tight toned body. Minnie indeed was on an entire level of sexiness of her own.

Y/N dove straight in and immediately grasped Minnie's tits on his hands, with her peach nipples poking his palms of arousal. He had dreamt of her body before, and now that he was able to make out the differences of her anatomy from his imagination it just added to the intensity of their situation. It was two perfect handfuls but they could barely fit on the entirety of his hands with how large they are for him as he continued to enjoy them to the touch.

He each gave them a soft squeeze, feeling just the smooth flesh glide against his own hands before eventually cupping them. Minnie had no other choice but to moan in pleasure as she too placed her hands and caressed Y/N's toned abdomen.

Y/N then placed his lips on her right tit and gave it a firm kiss before licking his way towards her exposed nubs. Slowly, he planted salivated licks followed by naughty twirls on the tip of nipples. Minnie's body twitched with the sensation and then her breathing became a lot heavier than before.

"Fuck~" she moaned with a dreamy tone.

He continued to lick and play with her boob while her other hand grasped the other one, giving it a soft and sensual massage as he sucked on Minnie's tit like a hungry baby.

A few minutes of sucking passed and Y/N went back to kiss Minnie's lips once more, this time with a lot more passion as he gradually massaged both of her breasts in the process. It was so sensual that the fire between the both of them rivalled the one that was inside the lantern, and Minnie knew it was a sensation she certainly longed for a long time.

Y/N then stopped from kissing her and sat back, gazing at the barely illuminated body of Minnie as she lay down on the floor in front of him. Slowly, he then took the garter of his trunks and pulled everything off with his needy cock springing to life after being freed at last. He was as equally wet as she was and the tip of his cock were already lined with a lot of traces of pre-cum.

He knelt below Minnie as he set his trunks aside, and now he was practically naked on front of her.

Minnie bit her lip as soon as she saw the sheer size of Y/N's cock. It was so big and cleanly shaven. The sight of it left her entirely speechless but excited at the same time, definitely increasing the libido she had within her.

Y/N descended towards Minnie once again and supplied her tight stomach with supple kisses. Her abdomen was so tight and hard, but also sweaty with how hot the situation has been. His hands then glided towards her bikini panties, but before he could pull them off, Minnie stopped him once more in a similar fashion when she did previously.

"Let me do it for you, Y/N-nim. It's your turn to lie down~"

He nodded upon her request as he set his back against the cold surface of the leaves he set, and from his position he could see the small amounts of droplets falling through the small holes of the wooden house. The thunder and lightning seemed to have settled aside from the occasional flash of the sky, but the rain was still there masking the sensual sounds they each were making with its downpour.

Minnie stood up just beside him and turned her back against him. Doing so, she provided Y/N with the best view of her ass he could ever get. Minnie's sexiness was indeed ethereal; there was no point comparing it to anyone else on (G) I-DLE he's seen because she was simply on a level entirely her own. Be it a notch above them or below was something he'd set up for debate. He watched in awe as Minnie's ass was just as good as her wide, child-bearing hips. Her proportions were truly worthy of a goddess.

The group's main vocalist arched her back such that her clothed as was emphasized even through the faint light of the lantern. She sure was really blessed in that area, as everyone else knew how thick her thighs were and apparently that included her backside with it. Similar to before, Minnie made quick work of her remaining clothes as she undid the string and pulled the entire thing off before turning on the spot to face Y/N. Her body was heavenly and it was perfectly seen through the flashes of lightning above.

She then immediately went on top of him and planted supple kisses on his lips; with her position it was quite intentional to make Y/N's cock poke her backside. Their kisses were noisy and Y/N made use of the moment to stroke Minnie's ever so soft breasts.

A few minutes of making out passed, Minnie proceeded to stop and gaze with her dreamy eyes towards Y/N.

"If you treat me with something I won't forget, Y/N-nim, I will promise you I'll do the same," she said softly and not removing her eyes on his.

Y/N nodded. "It would be my pleasure, Minnie. I want to eat you up really well."

Minnie smirked as Y/N began to stand from his position, and she immediately replaced him. The Thai member lay on the leaves with her legs already held wide, her vagina in full display and ready to be eaten.

She wasn't entirely cleanly shaven, but the way that her little hairs lined around her pussy contributed to her over all sexiness. Minnie's vulva was in the brightest shade of pink with the first lining of her flesh lips parted with her legs, her enticing slit drenched with her fluids dripping towards the leave below.

Y/N then anchored his arms on Minnie's heavenly thighs as he began to eat her out. He first began to lick her exposed labia then eventually pressing his lips onto hers.

"Oh God~"

Minnie's entire body twitch as she was forced to cling on Y/N's hair. He was just beginning, yet her grip was something close to being pleasured already.

"Oh my God, fuck that feels really good, ah~" Minnie screamed as she pulled on Y/N's hair. The sensation was strong enough to make her legs shudder.

Y/N's kissing eventually lead to him using his tongue, with him licking every love juice she was releasing and in turn, tasting the delightful pussy laid before him. There was something fragrant on her labia; it was a fragrant flowery scent and the scent of it just turned him even more.

"Fuck~ Oh my God~" She moaned, and then her legs began to slide onto the wooden floor hoping to contain the euphoria she was feeling on her nether region.

Minnie felt Y/N's fingers split his needy slit, followed by the immense pleasure of the tip of his tongue ravaging its way through her entrance and sapping all of the fluids she could possibly produce. She pulled his hair even more, and Y/N was worried she could pull it out of his scalp, but then Minnie began to grind slowly, pushing her glistening sex against his face with pleasure going all over her body.

"Y/N... AH~" She moaned once again as Y/N reached her sensitive clit. His licking intensified and sent thousands of pleasurable shocks that enveloped the entirety of Minnie's body, and all she could do was pull his hair while she stroked her own breast with the other.

Y/N pushed harder as he knew she loved it. He played with her exposed clitoris with the tip of his tongue, lapping it with his increasing rhythm as seconds passed by. The empty house was filled with the combined noise of Minnie being eaten, filling the void of the once uninhabited house with the loudest of her moans. If it wasn't for the rain, she'd definitely be starting the forest and perhaps even the sleeping island itself.

Minnie arched her back in pleasure, desperate and deep in lust as she knew she was clad in infinity; her orgasm getting the best of her thoughts as she moaned harder and harder by the minute.

"OH GOD~ DON'T FUCKING STOP~ UGH~"

As relentless as he is, with Minnie's moans he only picked the pace up even further. He repeatedly alternated between kissing and licking her drenched pussy with Minnie's tight thighs beginning to close on him with sheer pleasure. It was like a ticking time-bomb: he knew at some point she's going to explode and that was the one thing he's aiming for. Minnie could only take so much before the orgasm takes over her entirely.

"Y/N!!!!!" she screamed through the storm, and her entire body began to tense dangerously. Minnie also reflexively closed her thighs, pressuring Y/N's head from both sides as he felt her vaginal walls ripple. The pressure from her thick thighs was so dangerously strong he was worried it would crush him, but he was then greeted by series of liquids escaping from her tight pussy. Y/N was more than happy to clean it up for her as he proceeded to lick each and every drop of her pussy dry.

Minnie's chest rose up and down after the exciting feeling, eyeing Y/N with her pair of dreamy eyes as her manager began to rise from her parted legs. Y/N's face, especially his cheeks, was wet from all of her juices although his face was stuck in glee with pleasure from Minnie's orgasm.

"That was hot, Y/N-nim," she remarked with a huff. "You look like a mess."

"You came so much, Minnie, but you taste so damn fine," he replied, licking the remainder of Minnie's juices on the vicinity of his mouth.

Silence erupted between them for a short moment.
Minnie bit her lip. "Let's do it, Y/N."

Y/N smiled through the dimly-lit wooden house knowing what was about to come.

He did slowly invite her to the increasing heat of the situation, beginning the long haul by crawling over her and positioning his stiff cock on her wet entrance while staring back at her eyes. Minnie looked back at him and her helpless body was flat on the ground with her legs parted and anticipating for more.

Y/N ran his fingers on the side of Minnie's cheek and felt the soft skin of the Thai member before giving her another long, delicate kiss. Minnie's hands snaked on his naked body as she got into the moment with him.

As they exchanged kisses, Y/N made sure that the tip of his shimmering cock slid perfectly on the surface of Minnie's lips and feeling the moist entrance from her previous orgasm. He pushed in with the slightest increment, burying barely even the tip on her labia, but the sensation was electrifying and caused Minnie to arch her back in pleasure.

"Mhhhmmm~"

Y/N took his time to bask in the glorious sight of Minnie's voluminous tits as they began to point towards him with her nipples. Minnie's mouth emanated a soft; soundly moan that was so beautifully rhythmic like a song. He then leaned and positioned properly, grabbing Minnie's arms by the wrist and pinning her down the floor. It was rash, but somehow it really turned her on being on a position that was so vulnerable to him.

Minnie nodded and her eyes flared with lust.

Slowly, Y/N guided his cock on her pussy with the other hand before pinning her down the floor once more. He then gently pushed his member inside of her, feeling the warm, wet and tight entrance coating the very tip of his cock. Another slow push and Y/N was halfway buried inside the vocalist.

"Oh my God...!" she moaned in pleasure.

He felt like he was going to get stuck inside her with how tight she is, but then it was Minnie's encouraging nod that gave him the authority to take her whole.

Y/N gave a quick thrust as he fully drilled inside Minnie's womanhood, stretching her tight entrance with his thick dick.

"UGH FUCK~" Minnie yelled amidst the thunder and the rain. Y/N was too big for her though the sensation of his cock inside her made her want more.

He then slowly buckled his hips as he withdrew his member from inside of her, but making sure that the tip was still buried inside. Y/N made sure to stare at her eyes as he again pushed inside her with a sharp thrust.

"FUCK IT'S SO BIG~ OOHHMMM.... FUCK~" She exclaimed as his entire length penetrated inside her once again.

"Oh God you're so warm... so damn tight," Y/N groaned.

Y/N slid himself in and out of her tight canal, and soon enough Minnie joined in the rhythm by swinging her hips back and then greeting his thrust with a movement of her own.

He continued to ravage Minnie with quick, consecutive thrusts as he felt himself falling over her and moving his hands on the floor for support. Minnie, with her free arms dug her long, blue nails deep on Y/N's back and began to plant scratches so deep that some bled into his bare skin.

Minnie and Y/N's moans filled the empty house with every thrust. Y/N took time to appreciate Minnie's sex-face, and remarked how her expression would definitely be stuck on his head forever. It was just too perfect to let slide.

"You like how that feels, Minnie?" he asked as he gave her another series of deep thrusts.

"Mhhm~ fuck. I fucking love it Y/N... More... Mhhhmmm~ fuck ugh~"

Y/N resumed at her pleasure, pounding her second after second as the sounds of wet skin slapping against each other joined the echoing rhythm of Minnie and Y/N's voices drowned in seclusion with the hard rain and occasional thunder.

"Y/N~ Hmmhhhmmm it feels so good~"

Minnie's glorious body joined in as well. Her tits bounced gracefully up and down on her tight body with her thighs gently pressing themselves against Y/N. Soon, she then proceeded to wrap her tight thighs on his waist as he delivered quicker, deeper thrusts insider her warm core.

"AH~ FUCK~"

Y/N felt his face being pulled by her before crashing over her needy lips. Minnie's kiss was filled with eventual breaths from his hard thrusts as he picked up the pace. Minnie was practically limp with the insane amount of pleasure going through her entire body.

"Mhhhmmmm ahhh~ ahhhmmm ummmm ahhhmmmm~ Y/N~ Fuck... mhhhhhmmm~"

Minnie's body gave her own supple thrusts, welcoming the hammering of Y/N's hips with movement until she was practically riding her sideways. From the loud moans, the echoing both their noises inside the room it would be a matter of time when-

"I-I c-can't hold i-it i-in, Y/N! AHHHH~"

"I'm close t-too!"

Her tight entrance practically strangled Y/N's pounding penis before he felt a quick rush of warm fluids from her walls envelop him. In turn, Y/N continued the deep thrusts and after a few pounding he felt his own orgasm come over him as well as she then filled her up to the brim; the excess of combined juices spilling from her dripping entrance and to the leave sheet below.

Minnie got filled up like a needy gasoline tank until she was full of Y/N's sperm that she just can't take any of it anymore. Y/N busied himself by planted kisses onto her soft lips as he unloaded everything inside of her.

Y/N was so attached to the kissing that he felt out of energy right after and limply he fell beside Minnie's exhausted figure. He too dozed off as well, both naked under the rain and thunder yet satisfied with each other's orgasms fading through the darkness of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 164 19
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...
134K 3.4K 129
So this is going to be very different to what I've been doing. This story, this fanfic, this imagination, is about You the reader as Y/N in the story...
228K 8K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
60K 2.3K 48
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭. This book is dedicated to the shippers of 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝑺𝒉𝒖, 𝑴𝒊𝑴𝒊𝒏, and 𝒀𝒖𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏 ♡ | Date S...