partners | t. kuroo

By todosluver

where you and kuroo are academic rivals and ended up being lab partners... "you better not be falling for me"... More

Chapter 1 - supercuts - Jeremy Zucker
Chapter 2 - Pink + White - Frank Ocean
Chapter 3 - BEST INTEREST - Tyler the Creator
Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike
Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic
Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 8 - Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala
Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Chapter 11 - Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole
Chapter 14 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975
Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller
Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
Chapter 18 - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows
Chapter 19 - Summertime In Paris - Jaiden and WILLOW
Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 21 - Heat Waves - Glass Animals
Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo
Chapter 24 - SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
Chapter 25 - deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo
Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus
Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 28 - Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe and Finneas
Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)
Chapter 30 - blind - rolemodel
Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid

9.9K 194 441
By todosluver

warning : degradation, daddy kink, foul language, bondage, cum play, orgasm control, overstim, mirror sex, gagging, choking, hair pulling, cnc (consensual-non consent), hair-pulling

The two of you make your way out of Kenma's dorm and head towards the visitor's parking lot. Kuroo opened the passenger side of the door for you and you got inside. He made his way towards the driver's side and took his seat. He started the engine and he turned his head to look at you. He reached his hand out and reached for your neck before pulling you in to kiss you. Your lips met and he started kissing you aggressively, your lips sync together and he pulls away.

He placed his hand on your thigh and you watched him turn around as he reversed from his parking spot using his other hand. The wheel gilded gracefully in his hand as you watched him in awe. He kept his eyes on the road as he continued to move his hand up and down your inner thigh. He rubbed circles on your thigh using his thumb. You were extremely sensitive to his touch causing you to squeeze your thighs together.

"Uh-uh angel, keep them open for me." He said, his eyes glancing towards you as you began to feel your cheeks heat up. You opened your legs for him once again and he began to move towards the fabric of your panties under your skirt. "What a good girl." He said as he smirked keeping his eyes on the road. He used one finger to push the fabric aside as he started to rub your clit. You let out a slight moan as he found the sensitive bud and started moving his fingers side to side.

He continued to rub his fingers against you and delicately inserted his fingers inside of you. You exhaled as he started pumping them in and out. He side-eyed you and could see that he was giving you a huge amount of pleasure. You heard the song on the radio change to Streets by Doja Cat, how fitting. Kuroo began to curl his fingers on your g-spot and you let out a moan.

"Tetsurou- fuck right there." You moaned as he smirked keeping his eyes on the road. He turned a corner and pulled into a parking spot towards the back of your campus, right beside his dorm. He took his fingers out of you and placed it back on your clit. You felt the tension rise inside of you as he continued to do so.

"Mmmm- Tetsurou...." You moaned. He turned off the engine and put the car in park as he took his fingers off your clit and put them in his mouth cleaning up your juices.

"Why don't we continue this inside." He said, raising his hand to your cheek and stroking it with his palm. You took his hand in yours and nodded as you got out of the car and made your way up the stairs to Kuroo's dorm.

Kuroo opened the door for you and you made your way inside. He swiped his card for the elevator and you entered it. There were people coming in behind the two of you. You both gave them a smile as you guys moved to the left corner and leaned against the wall. You felt Kuroo's hand make its way down your back onto your ass cupping a cheek. You looked up at him and felt yourself turn red. He smirked at you as the other people got off the elevator. You still had a few floors to go and Kuroo wasted no time. He pulled you in, still with his hand on your ass and kissed you gently. You placed your hands on his chest and the two of you continued to makeout before the doors opened for the 8th floor.

You followed Kuroo out of the elevator and towards his dorm. You looked for the door that had the little periodic table with his name on it. He unlocked the door and the two of you went inside. He followed you in and locked the door behind you. The sun was just setting as it was only 5:26pm. He closed the curtains a bit and turned towards you. He lifted you up carrying your thighs and sat on his bed so you could straddle over him.

He looked you in the eyes and you could tell he wanted you, badly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in as your lips met his. Your lips began to move in sync as you felt his hands travel down your back and grab on to your ass. You started grinding on him and felt how hard he already was. You felt him part his lips as his tongue touched your mouth and swirled around before asking for entrance. You parted your lips and gilded yours against his. He pulled away from you and moved his hands to run through your hair. His eyes pierced yours and he smirked.

"Let me make you feel good, y/n." he said

He flipped you over and hovered over you. He removed all your clothes leaving you bare and he stared at your body in awe.

"You're so fucking sexy." He said staring at you.

Kuroo removed his shirt, showing off muscular build. He took off his belt, pausing and looking at you. You didn't think anything of it until he started looping the belt methodically into what seemed to be handcuffs.

"Arms out angel." he smirked.

You complied and he restrained you, putting your arms above your head. His face hovered over yours, so you leaned in to kiss him. He put a finger over your lips and made his way to your ear, gently kissing it. You felt and heard his breath as it sent a shiver down your spine. In response, you squeezed your thighs together, trying to conceal your obvious arousal.

Kuroo noticed your movement and you felt his smile against your helix.

"Maybe devil is a more fitting name, don't you think, my horny angel?" Kuroo whispered, making another shiver go down your spine.

He started kissing down from your ear, planting kisses on your jaw and trailing down to your neck. He nibbled at it leaving marks as you let out a soft moan, you felt him smile in the crook of your neck. He licked you and trailed down to your breasts as he looked at you with his tongue on your right nipple. He swirled it around, giving you intense pleasure as he grabbed the other one with his right hand and massaged it. You let out another moan and you squeezed your thighs together yet again. You wanted to hold him but you were restrained, so you started to squirm. Kuroo looked up at you and smirked again.

He kissed down your stomach until he reached your sex, hovering his lips over it and letting out a small breath. "I'm gonna take my time with you y/n," he whispered into your sex, "I'll make you feel so good you lose your mind."

He started slowly licking your clit, making your desire grow more and more. You couldn't stand his teasing anymore and you thrust your hips up so that you could feel more pleasure.

"Uh-uh horny angel, naughty girls don't get what they want." he said moving away from your sex. You looked at him and he could see you were begging with your eyes for more.

"Beg for me baby, I know you want it." he said.

"You don't know that." you said

"Oh? Are you sure about that baby..." He looked at you, "I can just stop right now..."

"No-" you started to say, interrupted by Kuroo's two fingers shoved deep within your pussy. You moaned, feeling immense pleasure, not wanting him to stop. Your pleasure was short lived as he took his fingers out after pumping in and out once, looking back up at you.

"Sorry, what was that angel? I thought you didn't want it." he smirked, making you flustered as you lusted for him more than ever.

"Tetsurou, please. You know what I want. Please, just make me feel good." you whined.

"That's no fun, y/n. Beg for me." He said, playfully pouting his lips. You didn't budge because you didn't want him to get his way so easily. Noticing your resistance, Kuroo put one of his fingers in your mouth and brought it back down to graze over your clit.

"Fuck you Tetsurou." You said, earning a slight laugh from him. His gaze was fixed on you and you could see the desire within his eyes. He wanted you just as badly as you wanted him. He continued to tease you, trying to break your pride so you would submit to him. It wasn't until he put his fingers in you again, placing his thumb over your clit. He didn't move them and you finally lost all care for everything else except getting your needs fulfilled by him.

"Kuroo, I want you. Please." you started begging.

"Mhm," he pumped in. "What else pretty girl?"

"I need you to make me feel good." you whined.

"Not good enough." he said, removing his fingers from you and taking off his pants and boxers. "Why don't you make me feel good, angel."

He moved you so that you were on your back and your head was left hanging off of the edge of the bed. Your arms still restrained by his belt. He stood at the edge of the bed, taking his dick and grazing it over your lips. You whined at his teasing and wanted to take it more than anything.

"Beg better next time, bitch." Kuroo said as he shoved his whole length down your throat. Tears started to well up in your eyes because of his size. He thrusted in and out at a fast pace, making you lose your breath. Tears started falling down the sides of your cheeks.

"Fuck, you're so sexy choking on my cock. Cry more for me." he said as you looked up at him as more tears started to roll out of your eyes. "What a good little slut."

You didn't have much of a choice, but you met his gaze which turned him on even more. He continued to fuck your mouth until he started to reach his climax.

"When I cum, I don't want you to swallow it. Keep it all in for me angel, or you'll see what happens" he said, his thrusts getting more irregular and fast paced. You felt his dick twitch right before he came in your mouth. Kuroo put his hand around your throat so that he could feel if you swallowed. You started to swallow when you caught yourself and saw him smirk.

"Good girl. Now stay like that." he said. He climbed onto the bed again, kissing up your legs and leaving marks along his way up. You had his cum in your mouth and you could feel it starting to mix with your saliva.

Your head was still on the edge of the bed, arms restrained. You felt light headed. You struggled to move and Kuroo had complete dominance.

"Your turn to feel good, baby. You deserve it." he said softly, his narrow hazel eyes looking at you.

He licked you from your entrance to your clit, making sure to circle his tongue once before taking it off of your sex. You arched your back in pleasure and your thoughts were overtaken by him.

Kuroo put his tongue back on your clit, flicking his tongue at a pace you could barely keep up with. He inserted two fingers into you and matched the pace of his tongue. You wanted to reach out and grab his hair to slow his movements but your arms were in no position to do so. He added another finger into you, curling up his fingers to hit you at just the right spot. You felt yourself approach your climax.

Losing yourself in the sudden pleasure, you swallowed without thinking.

Kuroo smirked but didn't immediately respond.

"Focus on my tongue," he said, his gaze meeting yours. He was making you feel better than you ever had before. His tongue switched to start circling your clit while fingering you. "And don't cum until I tell you to."

"Tetsurou, I'm already so close. I want to cum so bad, please-." you whined. You couldn't hold back much longer, feeling yourself almost tip over the edge. He never took his attention off of your pussy, giving you continuous pleasure which you couldn't handle.

"Kuroo please, I'm gonna cum." you moaned out.

"Not yet, angel." Kuroo teased, immediately going back to pleasuring you. You tried to resist but your body gave out and you reached your climax. Your hearing fizzled out for a couple of seconds, and you struggled to think about anything but how good you felt. He stopped fingering you and moved up towards your face, kissing you. You could taste yourself on his lips.

"Awww, angel, you moaned so nicely for me. It's almost like you swallowed my cum without my permission." he snarked. Your eyes widened, forgetting about what Kuroo had said to you previously.

He started kissing you down to your sex again. You were in no way ready to have him eat you out again, you were way too sensitive. Instead of starting slow, he licked his fingers before rubbing your clit, using his other hand to finger you.

"Tetsurou!" you screamed out, feeling the pain slowly fade to pleasure.

"I told you I would show you what happens if you swallowed. Slut." he taunted, spitting on your pussy. "I want to see your pretty face cum for me again."

He replaced one hand with his tongue, keeping the other pumping in and out of you. He took his free hand and pressed down on your lower abdomen. You were already getting close again, still sensitive from your last orgasm.

"Come on angel, cum for your daddy." he moaned into you. "Look at me."

He started going faster and moved his free hand to your nipple which he pinched with his index and thumb. Overthrown with pleasure, you orgasmed for the second time. This time, your vision went blurry and you felt like you were about to pass out. Your legs started to shake and he gave your pussy one finally lick.

"Aww, you look exhausted y/n." he rested his head on your lower stomach. "Too bad I've barely started with you."

You felt him pull you onto the bed fully so that you could rest your head, finally regaining a bit of stability. He hovered over you and started kissing you. He took one hand and ran it down the sides of your body, feeling it's shape, which made you shiver once again. He pulled away still with your eyes locked. Your eyes were begging for him and he knew that.

He pulled the belt off of your hands and you immediately ran your hands through his hair, grinding your body into his while your tongues entwined.

Kuroo pulled away and got off of the bed, extended his hand to you.

"I want to fuck you in front of the mirror so you can see just how fucking hot you are, y/n." he smirked. You took his hand and he lifted you up so that you were straddling his chest, your legs in his arms and your arms holding his neck. You started kissing him again while he slowly made his way over to the mirror.

He placed you down, finally breaking the kiss. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and turned you so you were facing the mirror.

"Look at yourself angel. Look and tell me how badly you want me to fuck you." He said as he pulled your hair. "Now."

You felt his hard dick on your ass, the tip grazing your inner thigh. He moved his hands from your hair to your neck, squeezing down on your throat before quickly releasing.

"I can't stop thinking about you fucking me, Tetsurou. I need you so fucking bad." you whined, desperate for him to fuck you. "I'll be your little slut just break me please."

"Yeah?" he said, looking at your reflection. "Be careful what you wish for, pretty thing."

Before you could get what he said through your mind, he shoved his whole length into you. Your legs gave out but Kuroo had his grip on you, preventing your fall. You looked at yourself in the mirror, your eyes glossy and face flushed. Kuroo met your gaze and smirked.

"Don't think about anything or anyone but me." he commanded, pulling his dick out of you slowly. The sensation made you squeeze your thighs together, as if that would make him stay inside you somehow.

"What a cute little slut. So desperate for me." he pounded back into you. "I fucking love it" Kuroo whispered before he bit your ear lightly.

Kuroo grabbed your hair in one of his hands while he thrusted in and out from behind you. He took the other and grabbed your neck, gripping it tightly so you were starved of air. The feeling of him hitting you deep inside combined with the lightheadedness you started to feel started to push you over the edge. He let go of your neck and you gasped for air, moaning for him as he fucked you harder.

"Your dick feels so fucking good Kuroo." you whined, starting to feel yourself get close to your third climax.

Your praise only drove Kuroo more wild, you could see his face full of lust in the mirror while he grabbed your tits. His eyes looked more narrow and his lips were parted, softly moaning as he pumped in and out of you.

"Tetsurou, I'm so fucking close." You moaned out.

"I'm not fucking done with you, slut." he said, shoving his fingers down your throat. Your mind started to blank as Kuroo put his other hand on your abdomen and pressed down. Hard. His thrusts became hard and deep, hitting just the right spot. You closed your eyes and tried to suppress the immense pleasure you were feeling.

"Angel, look at how fucking pretty you are with my fingers in your mouth." he taunted. You were drowning in pleasure from his steady rhythm in and out of you, ignoring everything but attempting to not orgasm.

"I said look, bitch." he said as he pulled your hair back, hard enough so that you opened your eyes and looked at your reflection.

You were drooling for him, your hair a mess and legs about to give out. His thrusts became faster as he took his fingers from your mouth and ran them down along your body until he reached your clit. He only had to circle a few times before you couldn't hold back anymore. You came on his dick, still feeling him moving inside of you. You felt nothing but pleasure. No one could make you feel this good but him.

He slowed his thrusts before kissing your collarbone up to your neck, where he slowly made his way to your ear.

"I know you have one more for me angel." he whispered. "Be a good girl and cum on my dick again."

He let you fall to your knees before getting behind you and fucking you at a rhythm you couldn't keep up with. He put his fingers in his mouth before reaching down and rubbing your clit, overstimulating you more than you knew was possible.

"Fuck Tetsurou-" you moaned out as the intensity slowly fizzled out to pure pleasure.

You felt his movement start to get sloppier and could see his face was solely concentrated on you.

"Tell me where you want my cum, angel" he moaned out continuing to fuck you, rubbing your clit while looking at you in the mirror.

"Cum inside of me." You whined, wanting to feel him reach his climax inside of you. You wanted all of him.

You could see his face was full of lust and desire for you. He placed his hand on your back before pushing down on it so that your chest touched the floor, ass out in front of him.

"Such a horny little slut." he said, reaching back up to pull your hair back so that you would be able to see him fuck you. "You're all mine."

You started to tighten around him, feeling your orgasm approach. His thrusts went deeper than before in this position and he made sure to keep attention on your clit. Your mind was finally catching up to your body, barely able to handle all of the pleasure Kuroo was making you feel. You looked up at him, your eyes begging him to keep his pace as you approached your fourth orgasm.

"Cum for me, y/n." he whined, "Scream out my name when you cum on my dick."

It only took a couple of more thrusts before you cried out for him, feeling yourself squirt on his dick. He felt you squeeze down as he finally reached his limit and came inside of you. You felt his dick twitch as he let out a heavy breath. He brought you back up so that you were back on your knees, and just held you for a bit.

His eyes were soft staring at you. He leaned in and planted his lips softly on yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your hands through his hair.

"Did I make you feel better?" He said into your ear, you could feel his smirk against your helix.

"... I guess you did." You teased him before he pulled you into another aggressive kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 709 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
88K 2.3K 38
based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaashi decide to enter a fake relationship...
848K 27.6K 45
❝𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒? 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄❞ ↳in which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...
380K 13.3K 26
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙆�...