His Beta of Submission

By YOLOwriting101

"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly ma... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five*
forty six
forty seven

twenty eight

2.6K 97 38
By YOLOwriting101

"He read it." I grin at Xavion as I sit before him, seeing him sigh peacefully.

"That's ni-." He stops abruptly, and I see him looking at something behind me. That's when too, but I could guess who it was.

I see Ezra at the door, looking at us both. He was in a pastel sweater that I've never seen before, I wouldn't even mind wearing it after him.

He opened the door to the cell, and in his hands I see him holding clothes. His eyes were lowered now and I look at Xavion. Seeing him looking at Ezra softly, he was quick to look away.

It was...awkward. The both genuinely didn't know what to say to one another.

Ezra began to enter, setting the clothes on the counter. He held a key and made his way to Xavion. When I saw him start to unlock the hand cuffs, I saw Xavion look at Ezra the whole time. The whole time, Ezra avoiding to look at Xavion though.

Once they were off they dropped to the ground. Ezra kicking them off to the side of the wall. The echo of them hitting the wall was a little climatic.

He didn't say anything for a little bit, and Xavion didn't say anything either. I felt like Ezra was on the verge of saying something. When he inhaled slowly I see him chuckle.

Except his smile was crooked in a way that felt very sad. It would've erected pity from me if I didn't know their situation.

"You...should've told me." Ezra starts first off. Xavion nods, but Ezra still looked at the ground and avoided his eyes. "You could've just told me what was going on. Why...let us both suffer like this? I always felt like I was the one who was suffering, that life just sucks for me. Except this whole time you really...cared, did you?"

Ezra looks up at Xavion now, and he was quick to nod.

"You wanted me to take you down...w-what would you have done if I had never translated the letter? What if I just put you to... I would've never known the truth! You'd really die without me knowing?" He asks him, causing Xavion to nod. "You love me that much...?"

"Of course I do." Xavion chuckles, and I saw his eyes water. "I love you so much that I...I'll be honest. I would rather...hurt you than anyone else. Because I know I don't have ill-intentions, I was only trying to help you. I know that sounds stupid-."

"It doesn't...in an odd way. It's just...we both suffered, huh?"

Xavion shrugs, not saying anything on it.

"I don't want to compare my pain to your pain. Because we both don't know...what we have suffered. We can only assume, and I don't want to assume your pain. All I know it that it was innumerable, and I don't want to discredit that. It was because of me."

"I made you suffer too, we both are guilty-."

"No, don't say that." He shook his head, looking upset by that. "Please...don't say that. I had two ways I could've gone about it, and I chose the hard way-."

"Yeah, but I didn't try to talk to you. I didn't exactly make it easy for you either, I just assumed shit. You were always ten steps ahead of me...it's kind of amazing." Ezra smiles as he runs the back of his neck awkwardly.

I...kinda felt awkward. Just listening on their conversation.

"I'll leave you guys alone." I suggest, and back away. As I make my way out I was very happy to know that they could communicate just fine.

It was a situation that should be accepted - why wouldn't it be?

When I get back onto the first floor I make it to the door. I see two guards along with Hendrix hovering near the door. They did end up opening it for me...but I felt off.

Hendrix bowed for me to go ahead and I stay silent. I just...wasn't comfortable at this moment.

"I'd think about what you're going to do." I just say outright, and they all scoff except Hendrix. He actually looked like he felt bad for me.

No...

I was about to step back until I bump into another person behind me. They pressed something to my mouth and I was about to struggle until I hear them click their tongue at me.

"Unless you want me to suffocate you to death, I'd just come willingly." He growls in my ear, and he removes the cloth from my face.

I stood here quietly as they just...escorted me out of the castle. It was...pissing me off that this was really going to be that easy-.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I smile, looking as I see Ezra rushing towards us. Xavion was right beside him and I stopped walking instantly. Only for me to feel myself be shoved forward, forcing me on.

It was obvious that Xavion was trying to stop them, but there wasn't anything happening. He became confused instantly only for him to suddenly have a euphoria moment it seemed.

"I-it's Theo!" He cries, and Ezra looks at him like he's stupid. "It won't work with Theo near them!"

"What?!" I cry only to be shoved into a car. That didn't stop Ezra from trying to rush towards us, but the car was already moving. Even though that was the case he suddenly started to remove his sweater.

I gasp...realizing what he was doing. That's when I lower the window and the guards were trying to stop me, but I shove my way through them. Ezra instantly threw it to me and I catch it.

"I will find you, it's okay Theo! I'm sorry!" He shouts at me as they get further away.

"It's okay!" I yell back, and I realize another thing. "Keep Remi safe, please!"

"I will!"

I am pulled back into the car, and I hold the sweater tightly to my chest. The guards looked at me as if I was stupid for...doing this. He did this because he knew I couldn't go long without his scent.

Now that we're Mates, this is even more needed.

"You already know I can't do much, I'm pregnant." I state, and they all don't say anything. "Can you at least tell me where I am going? Like...where are you taking me-?"

"Vol always prevail." Hendrix hiccuped loudly. I look at him in surprise to him just randomly blurting that out.

"Oh...so you're taking me to the Vol's? Why? Because I asked a question-?"

"There's more to it than that. They wanted us to do this so that Ez-."

"Shut it!" Everyone in the car snaps at Hendrix. He quiet instantly even though I already heard enough.

They're trying to trap Ezra. He comes to save me, and then gets trapped there doing so... I can't be the reason he dies.

No.

I can't let that happen...

I pull Ezra's sweater over my body, inhaling the smell. All I could smell was him...and it was so relaxing. Found myself even beginning to chew my lip with nerves.

How long would I be away from him?

After what happened last night...then for this to happen?

It's so...aggravating.

I finally told him I loved him...

____last night____

"Ezra, I love you." I murmur to him, and his eyes widen on me.

I cock my head slightly at him as I start to see him try not to smile. That's when I raise my eyebrow, smirking knowingly.

"Ezra...?" I bite my lip, soon smiling brightly as I clap my hands. "I love you! I love you! I love you, love you so much! Love, love, love, love you-!"

Ezra just pressed his lips on mine quickly, kissing me softly. Only to pull away a little bit and he eyes looked...so in love with me. I feel his hands caress my lower back, pulling me a little bit closer towards him.

The both of us look at one another deeply, and he chuckles.

"I remember when we first met...how you were so insistent on me not biting you. You weren't ready at all, and I was just surprised that someone didn't want me to bite them. With time...right?" He murmurs against my cheek, causing me to glance off.

I kind of...forgot about that.

I was so insistent that he wouldn't be with me and I not be with him...

I was very wrong.

"Yeah...with time. I just believe it's because we were...Mates until they sent Stellan in. I wonder if it was just a natural...disdain for you becoming Mates with someone else." I try to make up for it, and Ezra grins. "Yeah...maybe."

Ezra slowly picks me up, my bump putting a little distance between us. He laid me on the bed and I feel him start to pull my shirt off. Lifting my arms up, I feel him run his thumb over my nipple.

His hand going downwards and he rests it on my bump. When I first became pregnant I was...self-conscious about my body. I gained much more weight than I did with this pregnancy. It made...me embarrassed because even Trenton wondered.

Except I've come to learn that he just has no respect for me. I shouldn't be judged for creating another human being and there being consequences for it. Ezra makes me feel...pretty.

He leaned towards me and cradled my face. His gentle touch was unusual as his eyes were just as soft and gentle. When he leaned towards me he kissed me gently to the point that I wondered if we really were kissing.

Only for his tongue to enter my mouth. Could feel our tongues move in-synch with one another's and didn't clash this time.

I remember when they would clash against one another's... Now it feels different.

He laid me further down, putting a pillow under my lower back. I felt my face become warm at how sweet he was being.

"I feel...awkward..." I mutter quietly as he kissed down my neck. His lips continue kissing the bite mark, causing me to moan from the feeling. I feel my hands grip his shoulders and he pulled me closer to him.

When he kissed my nipple, I whimper quietly when he sucks upon it. He licks it with his eyes on me and I blush even more.

"When...you had Remi, could you breastfeed?"

I chuckle, shaking my head at his question.

"No, what a silly question - that's a misconception."

"Wouldn't that be cute though?" He rests his hands on my chest, and his thumbs run over my nipples. It felt too sensitive and I try not to moan too loudly.

More suppressed, he slowly started to kiss over my stomach. Feeling his hands pull my pants off my legs, he spread them apart.

I bit my lip as he kissed along my thighs gently. He was so...gentle! It was making me extra sensitive and embarrassed.

"You shouldn't feel awkward that I'm loving on you. Isn't that the fun part?" He whispers against my skin.

Ezra licks near my dick, kissing the spot again. I saw him look a little bit longer and I started to become more awkward-.

"How long...has it been since I've had sex with you?"

"A...a few months, but it's fine. It didn't really cross my mind...why?" I ask him, and he looks at me.

"So that you feel no pain when I make love to you." He murmurs, causing me to blush instantly. Now I sat myself up and pressed my hand to his shoulder. I tried pushing him down, seeing that he got the hint as he laid back.

That's when I straddle his waist. I look down at him shyly as he caressed my back lovingly.

"I'm sorry..." I apologize awkwardly, causing him to chuckle.

"For what?"

"For...not looking like what you expect." I say as I start to lower my fingers to my hole. Made me feel more awkward when I tried fingering myself.

"You look exactly like what I expect. You look amazing, better than what I would and could ever ask for. Why are you ashamed?" He asks me as he starts to help me.

I don't know why.

My eyes rest on Ezra as he slept beside me. I tried to will the three words out my mouth...but I couldn't. How come I could imagine it...but not do it?

I finally told him I loved him...

In my mind at least. As if that even counts.

At least...I could have sweet thoughts of him.

I scoot towards him in the bed, pressing a kiss to his lips. It wasn't much, but I just...wanted to.

When I see him grin in his sleep...I felt like it was because of the kiss I gave him...

I'll let myself think so, because why not?

____few days later____

I sat on the bed that was offered to me, my head hung forward a bit in slight exhaustion. The babies were coming soon...too soon.

I'm here with the family that wants Ezra dead...because they kidnapped me. I don't want to fall asleep in their presence - I don't think I'll be in the same place if I do. I have a feeling I'll be moved since I know what part of the castle I am in.

"You're still refusing to eat, huh?"

I hear that teenage boy again, looking over my shoulder. He was looking at another plate that was brought to me, but I refused to eat.

"It's not good for the babies-."

"I don't care what you say. I...can't risk anything here. For all I know you might want me dead, to kill the babies...I don't know!" I exclaim, shaking my head wildly. My eyes settle on the boy and he gripped his chin.

I could see how he was related to Ezra. There was this aura around him that I think applies to all of their family.

It's just...what branch of the Vol family is he?

"Where are your parents?" I question him quietly, and his hand moves off his chin.

"They are deceased." The boy states calmly, but I knew he was a child - he looked like one!

"Wait... If you don't mind me asking, what branch of the Vol family are you?"

"Volur. My name is Haydn Volur." I finally learn his name, and I look away. "I don't have ill-intentions, I'm just in charge of watching you. I genuinely am trying to help here-."

"If you want to help, let me free. I don't want...that. I want food that I can trust." I fold my arms, shaking my head. "I don't care how old you are."

"I'm fifteen."

"Oh...you're just a baby..." I whimper, and he looks away from me. "My heart goes out to you..."

I know...I'm going to an all-time low doing this, but I think I know a way to get out through Haydn. It's either my unborn babies...or him.

I already know my answer.

Haydn smiles at me, and he goes to the plate of food. I watch him grab a knife and just split it in half. Half of the sides and entrees were on one side, same for the other.

I watch him point at the right side, sighing.

"That's the side full of contraceptives." He informs me, and I gasp.

"How...how do I know you're not lying?" I snap at him. "For all I know, the left side is the bad side and you want me to eat it."

"I gain nothing from lying to you, and I gain nothing from telling you the simple truth." He shrugs calmly as I witness him just pick the plate up entirely. "You don't have to believe me - I'll bring you another plate-."

"I don't want any of it." I interrupt him, and I saw his eyes become saddened. It was like seeing a child who got their feelings hurt.

...I can't be fooled by any of it.

"I'm...I'm not lying - please believe that I am telling you the full-on truth. I'm not the one making these plates - Em-."

I see Haydn fall completely silent, his eyes becoming lifeless. He looked like someone completely sucked all of the emotion and expression from him.

I notice someone shove him harshly off to the side, and he slams into the wall. Completely slumping downwards and the plate spilled onto him. I couldn't...help myself as I rushed towards him.

My hands take the plate from him so that it doesn't break, trying to make less of a mess. Once I put it aside I wrap my arm around Haydn's shoulder, looking up at the person.

I saw a little girl looking at me now. She couldn't be no older than thirteen, if even that!

Her eyes diverted onto Haydn and I see her click her tongue in disappointment.

"He's always been weak to motherly figures, so silly." She giggles at me, just kicking his leg.

"Hey! What are you doing-?"

"What are you doing? Getting yourself involved in family matters that have nothing to do with you. Allard...the hell is that name?" She spats at me and I was startled.

This was a little girl...talking this way.

"My...my actual last name isn't Allard." I mumble, shaking my head.

"Oh yeah? Not that it'd make a difference, but what is it? Please humor me, let me pretend like I am interested, hmm?" She smiles happily and claps her hands excitedly.

I look away from her, settling my eyes back onto Haydn. My hand rests on his temple where it hit the wall, feeling to see if it was sore.

Now...I wish I listened.

"My birth name is Theo Vereille." I just tell her calmly. Except I suddenly hear her cry out in pain. She stumbled back and I see her about to slip.

I was able to grab her wrist in time, but she didn't look thankful that I saved her from collapsing. She yanked her hand back from mine, looking scared for her life.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not-."

"Y-yes! You are! That family name was eradicated hundreds of years ago...no. You're mistaken." She snickers, shaking her head at me. "You're so silly."

I roll my eyes at this little girl at this point.

"I don't know...what you're issue is, but you're a little girl. Please act like it-."

"I am not a little girl! I am turning thirteen next year! I am a higher class than Haydn already and he's fifteen! I am not a little girl!" She exclaims, shaking her head.

"Yes," I chuckle, seeing her glare at me, "Yes, you are."

I look at Haydn, looking into his eyes completely. I still saw that he looked mindless and completely...dead.

I grin at him sadly, feeling bad with his situation. I've only seen two of them and it's already this bad?

Suddenly I see Haydn's eyes begin to water. I saw a tear stream down his cheek and he shake his head. Just from him doing that he looked back to normal and I grin.

"What the hell...?"

I glance at the girl, and she glared at Haydn again. Except nothing happened this time...this was all confusing to me.

"Sage watch yourself. Or I'll tell Lovelyn." He growls at her, and she scoffs.

"Lovelyn won't do anything to me. Emeric wouldn't allow such a thing."

"She's also more powerful than him, I don't think it matters what your brother would do when it comes to her or Xavion-."

"S-shut up." She whimpers, running away now. Once she was out of earshot I see Haydn smile, shaking his head at her I'm guessing.

I notice him give me a curious look, and I grin at him.

"You're...a Vereille... That is your birth last name?" He asks me, and I nod. "Awesome...and then you're a Beta along with that, that makes you completely impenetrable. You probably don't know what you're capable of...I don't even know, but I know my family fears yours. The whole Vol Dynasty does, from the very beginning your family name were the regulators. Your family kept my family in control-."

"Wait! I don't know what you're going on about, but it doesn't make any sense." I interrupt him nervously, and he grins solemnly.

"My apologies. Um..." I see Haydn look behind him, rushing to the door and closing it. "I'm going to help you get out, okay?"

______________________👀

Ooh, okay. 🙇🏽‍♀️

Better hurry... 😗

For all you know... 🤷🏽‍♀️

Those babies are coming soon. 🥺👀

He needs Ezra more than ever, yes? 💁🏽‍♀️

Not only that, 😲

but he needs to learn about himself more. 🤭

What it means to be...

a Vereille. 😌✨

Hmm...what do you think it is? 🤔

You'll find out soon enough. 😏

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35K 49
I looked up at his towering height, as he crashed his lips to mine. Fire and passion in a whirlwind, as his lips coaxed mine open. His kisses brought...
1.6M 52.6K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
3.3M 103K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...
1.6M 73.3K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...