Marichat: Always and Forever

Da llailac

He stopped. He couldn't bear to continue. Those words... they- they scared him. He knew exactly why they s... Altro

-Part One- Chapter One: Fallen Angels
Chapter Two: The Beginning
Chapter Three: Confusion (Part 1)
Chapter Four: Confusion (Part 2)
Chapter Five: Crushing Crushes
Chapter Six: Tear Stained Cheeks
Chapter Seven: Car Crashes, Jealousies, and Reunions
Chapter Eight: Songs of The Past
Chapter Nine: Puffy Clouds and Confessions
Chapter Ten: Goodbye for Good
Chapter Eleven: A Black Butterfly in The Restroom
Chapter Twelve: Dandelions
Chapter Thirteen: Sleeping Beauty in her Garden of Thorns
Chapter Fourteen: "WE KISSED?!"
Chapter Fifteen: Hypothetical Questions
Chapter Sixteen: A Shift in The Night
Chapter Seventeen: Marinette Agreste
Chapter Eighteen: Movie Night
Chapter Nineteen: His Salvation, Her Destruction
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: Chloe's Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Two: Explosive Desires
Chapter Twenty-Three: Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Chat and his Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Reveal in the Dark
Chapter Twenty-Six: Poisoned Love
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Burning Secrets
Thank You!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Kitten and Ladybug at The Deadly Crossroads
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Roses, Dandelions, and Sweaters
Chapter Thirty: Endgame
Chapter Thirty-One: Nightmares
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Darkest of Nights
Chapter Thirty-Three: This Would be The End
Part 2: Chapter Thirty-Four: Sealed Fates
-Part 2- Chapter Thirty Five: Most Wanted
Chapter Thirty-Six: Here and Back Again
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Living with the Agrestes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bad Guys
Chapter Forty: Fading Bonds
Chapter Forty-One: Rainy Nights
Chapter Forty-Two: Reveal
Chapter Forty-Three: The Truth
Chapter Forty-Four: The Butterfly Garden
Chapter Forty-Five: Playing with Fire
Chapter Forty-Six: Visiting Hours
Chapter Forty-Seven: When Luck Runs Out
Chapter Forty-Eight: Back on The Walls Once Again
Chapter Forty-Nine: An Akuma in The Shell of an (Almost) Dead Man
Chapter Fifty: Plummeting Towards The Dark
Chapter Fifty-One: Poison
Chapter Fifty-Two: Dรฉjร  Vu
Chapter Fifty-Three: Stolen Vows
Chapter Fifty-Four: Sacrifice

Chapter Thirty Nine: In The Rain

150 8 1
Da llailac

Before we start...

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS! THIS IS INSANE! ILY ALL AND AM SO GRATEFUL!

Nobody's POV

Gabriel had sent Marinette to his studio.  HIS STUDIO! It was a huge glass building with 50 floors in total.  Overwhelming indeed.  The cool breeze went through her hair as she took a deep breathe and went inside.

The inside was just as awesome as the outside.  Fabrics upon fabrics upon fabric! It was like this place was it's own sewing store.  There were fake runways to practice for the models and of course the models.  Marinette rubbed the back of her head and ran as quickly as she could to the elevators.  She hated models most of them made her feel so self conscious.  Then again, those were her own insecurities.

Marinette shook off her thoughts.  No.  Today was going to be a good day.  Mr. Agreste had handpicked her to sketch up designs, find inspiration, and actually help make clothes for shows.

Marinette smiled as she entered the elevator.  She loved when she had the elevator to herself.  She didn't really like making small talk.  Probably because she was bad at it.  

Today was going to be a good day.  She woke up the next morning refreshed, from her talk with Chat.

She didn't know if she could trust Chat entirely but she was going to.  Besides if she was being honest... she felt like she may have been falling for him.  She had seen him sometimes around Paris.  Whenever Marinette would go on her balcony and see him he looked o cold and callous.  But when he turned to look at her... his expression melted into a joyful grin.  She loved that she was the only one to make him do that.  

Her thoughts were interrupted when someone else entered the elevator with her.  She looked down at the floor nervously.  Like I said she hated small talk.

The man obviously noticed and gave a light chuckle at her awkwardness.  Marinette felt her skin jump.  His voice was so-

She looked up to meet a pair of kind green eyes and one of the most beautiful smiles she had ever seen.  His teeth were like pearls and his skin was a flawless peach color.  He was probably one of the most attractive men she had ever met and he was looking right at her.

She felt her cheeks heat up and hoped that it would stop or that her floor would come.  It felt like the elevator was going up for an eternity.

The boy stuck out his hand.  A silver ring glinted on his hand.  He looked about her age and had beautiful blonde locks of hair 

"Hi, Marinette! I'm Adrien!" He flashed her in even brighter smile and she could've sworn she swooned.

"H-how did you know my n-name?" Marinette asked silently cursing herself for stammering.

Adrien's cheeks turned pink taking note of the stuttering coming from her sweet mouth.  She looked extremely gorgeous today, like she always did, and she wore the outfit Chat had recommended.  It showed off her body perfectly.  A white short sleeved T-shirt and a blue skirt.  She was wearing a light amount of makeup.  Only layer of mascara and a light pink lip tint.  

Adrien soon recovered AND held up two fingers.  

"One, we're good friends... or well... more than friends." He gave her a wink.  

Marinette blushed even harder if that was possible.

"Second of all," he continued leaning in, causing the girl to back into a  corner of the elevator, "I'm Adrien, Adrien Agreste."

"Sorry, I couldn't make it to dinner yesterday; I had some business to deal with." He said his voice, smooth and silky,

Yeah.  Marinette was done for, she wasn't going to make it.  Agreste? As in the people she was living with?! THIS WAS THE MYSTERIOUS SON.  SHIT. SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH THIS BOY WITHOUT TURNING INTO S PILE OF GOO. AND WHY DID HIS JAWLINE HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT?! 

"What-what do you mean more than friends?" He gave her a wink before the elevator beeped.  

Marinette, still cornered by Adrien, let go and backed away.  He gestured to the door and said, "Isn't THIS your stop?" 

"Yeah... yeah... yeah.. umm..."

She got off wondering what just happened.

Adrien on the other hand was still blushing in the elevator at his interaction with the girl.  He had come into work because technically he was still a minor, with his father, and he also needed some college credit.

Plagg came out of his jacket with a smirk.

"You're flirting talk is so cheesy"

Adrien shrugged.  "I don't know what your talking about." A blush appearing on his face.

"You know you can't flirt with her as Adrien and as Chat.  Also, do you really need a girlfriend right now?"

Adrien sighed combing his hands through his hair.  

"I don't know anymore Plagg."

______________

Marinette ran to her floor, entered her office and used one of the office phones to call the number Alya had given her.  She didn't even look around to admire the view or the supplies or anything-

"Hello?"

"ALYA! This really cute- I MEAN COOL B-BOY named A-Adrien..? Was in the elevator with me..? And-and he said that we were more than friends at one point?! AND-"

Marinette was cut off by the sound of laughter from Alya's side of the phone.  

"Girl-before your memories were well, you know-you were head over heels for him!"

Marinette felt herself turn as red as a tomato.

"Not only that, but before you lost your memory, you guys were spotted having lunch together at a super fancy cafe! As more than just friends~" Alya teased.

"Uh-WOW-UMM OKAY GOTTA GO THANKS BYE!"

Marinette hung up her office phone and palmed her face.  THEY WERE LIVING TOGETHER NOW!WHAT WAS THE PROCEDURE! DID GABRIEL KNOW!?  DID CHAT KNOW? SHIT! 

Marinette's thoughts clumped and fogged her visions for the rest of the day.  

She sighed seeing that the rain had started to pour and that a limo was out front to get her.  Gathering her stuff, she left the office.

The rain was pouring hard as she walked out of the building grabbing an umbrella and walking out.  She heard footsteps behind her and looked to see Adrien Agreste behind her.  

He gave her a weak smile shielding himself from the rest of the rain.  Marinette looked over to her car.

"Wanna have a real-I MEAN RIDE*" she laughed nervously.

Adrien docked his head to the side.

"UH-I MEAN-WELL- WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I JUST ASSUMED-"

He gave her a bright smile.  Gosh that damn smile.

"Sorry, Prin-uhh Mari, my father and I are fighting right now, and I actually have some more work to do in the library down the street." 

Marinette nodded, a little disappointed but also feeling butterflies towards his new nickname for her.

"Well... since my care is over there, here..."

Time stopped.

She had gestured to him her umbrella.  They stood at the front steps of the building.  Marinette reaching out to hand it to him.

A bright smile was on her face as she reached out. Her blue eyes mesmerized the boy.  They were the most precious things he had ever seen.  He loved this girl.  So so much.  Her eyes had a hint of playfulness that came when she was Ladybug, and they used to go joking on patrol.  

Adrien's lips parted in surprise.  Just like the first day of school between the two of them.  

There eyes bore into one another's.  Admiring the beauty and studying each other's flawless figures.

Adrien, not breaking eye contact, reached for the umbrella.  As the backs of their hands brushed against each other, they blushed.  The rain drizzled lightly on the two of them as a clap of thunder came behind them.  

Adrien gave a light laugh and said, "See ya tomorrow." He walked off.

"Yea- see you-to-tomorrow..." 

The two looked at each other for a beat. Before, Adrien reluctantly turned around never wanting to leave. And that's when it happened-

Adrien looked behind him one more time to see Marinette collapse on the ground.

"And I thought it was you who usually fainted." Plagg spoke up under his bag as Adrien ran back to the collapsed girl in the rain.

What the hell?

-End of Chapter 39-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

132K 4K 21
It's been four years since Marinette Dupain-Cheng became Ladybug, one of the many super heroes of Paris, although the others are only called on in ca...
59.9K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
106K 3.6K 25
Chat Noir's identity has been revealed in the worst possible way imaginable - In front of a nation-wide broadcast crew while facing an Akuma. His lif...
58.5K 2.2K 27
โIsn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.โž Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...