Lollipops

By JessicaBloom790

Bella Stevenson's life seems perfect, and it was until a terrible tragedy struck her family. Now her parents... More

Chapter 1: Dark Allies
Chapter 2: My Angle
Chapter 3: Chemo
Chapter 4: Stay With Me
Chapter 5: Spending the Night with You
Chapter 6: Sing with Me
Chapter 7: Breaking Down
Chapter 9: New Friends
Chapter 10: Dance
Chapter 11: Tearful Confessions
Chapter 12: Love Songs
Chapter 13: "It's Ok to be Scared"
Chapter 14: Surgery
Chapter 15: Slow Recovery
Chapter 16: Going Home
Chapter 17: Shattered
Chapter 18: 2 Weeks
Chapter 19: Deserve
Chapter 20: Meet the Parents
Chapter 21: A New Start
Chapter 22: "You are the Reason"
Chapter 23: Settling In
Chapter 24: Our Anniversary
Chapter 25: "Don't Give Up on Me."
Chapter 26: "Not a Little Girl Anymore."
Chapter 27: Missing You
Chapter 28: The Trial
Chapter 29: The Verdict
Chapter 30: "Your Finally Back."
Chapter 31: Getting Back to Normal
Chapter 32: The Last Straw
Chapter 33: "You Should Go"
Chapter 34: A New Life
Chapter 35: Two Years Later
Chapter 36: Epilogue

Chapter 8: Comfort

566 19 0
By JessicaBloom790

Bella's POV:

Colton's grip on me is tight and he seems to be completely out of it. He's sobbing uncontrollably into my shoulder, his tears soaking through my cardigan. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me, please." he keeps mumbling, his voice cracking as he begs. I hold him as tight as I can, whispering sweet soft words into his ear, desperate to comfort him. I never meant for it to turn out this way. I just wanted to talk to him and make sure he was ok with being seen with me. The whole conversation had nothing to do with him, I was just feeling insecure and I let it get the best of me. I let my stupid insecurities get the best of me and I made my beautiful boyfriend cry. I feel horrible.

"Colton, love you have nothing to be sorry about ok? Absolutely nothing. Everything's fine, you're not alone. I'm right here with you and I'm not going anywhere, I promise. But you need to calm down. Just take some deep breaths, everything's alright. In and out, in and out, c'mon darling." I keep whispering comforting words in his ear until I feel him taking deep breaths and his breathing becoming more even. "There you go, good job love," I whisper, kissing his neck softly. He slowly brings his head out of my neck and looks at me with sad puffy eyes. His silver eyes are brighter than I've ever seen them because of the tears that are pooled in them. I send him a sad smile and brush his curls off his forehead. 

"Do you wanna get up off the floor," I ask softly? He nods silently and stands up. Since his grip on me still hasn't loosened I let him pick me up and carry me over to the couch. He sits down on the couch and moves me so I'm straddling his lap. I brush my fingers under his eyes, wiping all the sadness away. "Colton I want you to know that when I asked you if you wanted to be seen with me at school it wasn't because I don't want to be with you, I was just feeling insecure. I know that I haven't been good to you, you've practically begged me to be with you and I've just been difficult. But I want you to know that I've made up my mind and I want to be with you. So no matter what happens I'm going to be here for you. I'm not leaving I promise, so I don't want you to worry about that ever again ok?"

The whole time I was talking I looked him in the eye trying to make him see that I'm telling the truth. He takes my face in his rough hands and kisses me. I lean into the kiss threading my fingers through his hair. "Thank you," he whispers, his lips brushing mine as he talks. I smile and kiss him again before pulling completely. "So you forgive me," I ask hopefully? "Of course I do Baby girl," he replies, kissing my forehead. I grin. "So do you wanna go relax in the hot tub for a while?" "You have a hot tub," he asked skeptically? "Yeah, and a pool if you would rather that." "I would definitely rather the hot tub. Do you mind if I get in in my boxers?" I blush and shake my head. "Alright point the way princess," he says standing up. "Uh uh no, put me down. The whole reason I want you to get in the hot tub is to relax and rest your leg." "I'm fine Baby, I swear," he reassures me. "Nope, that's not going to work. We can cuddle as much as you want in the hot tub but I'm walking there by myself," I say sternly. "Fine,' he whines, setting me on my feet. I giggle and grab his hand, leading him up to my room so I can change into my swimsuit.

"Alright wait out here, I'm going to go change," I tell him, heading into my walk-in closet. I quickly changed into a pink bikini that's off the shoulder and has high waisted bottoms with cute designs.

I throw my hair up in a messy bun and grab some towels before I step back into my bedroom. "Colton are you ready," I ask quietly? When he looks at me his mouth drops. I suddenly feel very self-conscious. I know I'm pretty fit, I've been in competitive dance since I was four but I've always hated the way I look. Colton walks over to me and tilts my chin up. His mesmerizing silver eyes stare into my multi-colored ones. "You look absolutely amazing," he says. "T-thank you," I stutter, my cheeks turning crimson. He grins and kisses my flushed cheek. "I love it when you blush," he mumbles against my cheek. I push him away playfully, my cheeks becoming even darker if that's possible. He laughs loudly holding his belly. I giggle and grab his hand leading him to the hot tub.

When we get to the pool Colton begins to get undressed. When he slips off his shirt I let a gasp slip from my lips. I've never seen Colton with his shirt off before and what I see is amazing. Colton is fit, lean, and muscular. His abs are defined and I can clearly see his eight pack. He turns around and my mouth hits the floor. His tattoo has me dead. It's dark and beautiful. Dark angel wings cover almost his whole back. "Like what you see Princess," he asks, snapping me out of my daze. I nod without hesitation. He grins and scoops me up, placing me into the hot water. 

He steps in and places me on his lap so I'm facing him. I've noticed that Colton is a very touchy person, he always seems to need some sort of contact with me.. Not that I mind being in his arms makes me feel safe. He wraps his arms around me and buries his face in my neck. I notice how tense he is. I think he's feeling better but I don't think he's completely ok and I just want to comfort him.

I reach up and thread my fingers through his hair. "Do you wanna talk about it," I ask gently? He shakes his head. "Are you sure, I think it will make you feel better?" "I'll tell you one day, just not right now please," he replies, his voice cracking. "Ok love, ok. But I'll be here whenever you're ready," I reassure him, rubbing his back.

For the next few minutes, we sit in silence. I rub his back and play with his hair, trying to get him to relax but he's still as tense as ever. I sigh and kiss his temple, then I take a deep breath and start to sing.

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter

Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Little darling, the smile's returning to their faces

Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting

Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do

Here comes the sun

It's all right

It's all right

When I finish singing I focus my attention back on Colton and notice that he finally looks relaxed. His face is still buried in my neck but his shoulders are relaxed and he's leaving light kisses along my neck. "That was beautiful Baby girl," he says, kissing my cheek. "Thank you," I replied. "Are you feeling better?" "Yeah," he replied. "Listen I'm so sorry Sweetheart. I shouldn't have yelled at you, you said you felt insecure well I guess I am a little too. I know you don't want to leave me but I've had a lot of people that I care about leave. So the thought of you leaving makes me panic." "I know love, I feel the same way," I say, wrapping my arms around his waist in a tight hug. He smiled and kissed my head. 

"Alright come on let's get outta here before we turn into prunes," I giggle. "Alright, well I'm going to head home and get stuff ready for school and chemo tomorrow." "Ok well, I'm volunteering at the hospital tomorrow so I'll come to check up on you," I say kissing his cheek and passing him a towel. "Also what do you have to get ready for school you don't even go to class," I say sarcastically. "Well, it's not like there's really a need." "Yeah cause you definitely don't need a high school diploma to get through life or anything," I say sarcastically. "Haha very funny. Now I better get out of here before your parents get back and catch me in a hot tub in my boxers with their daughter." "Well you don't have to worry about that, they won't be back for a long time," I say laughing loudly.

"What do you mean, when will they be back?" "Nu-uh mister, everyone has their secrets," I say, patting his cheek. "Oh, sassy are we." "Maybe." "Alright then Mrs. Sarcasm, why don't you go get some proper clothes on and I will see you tomorrow." I nod and lean in, giving him a soft but passionate kiss. "Goodnight love," I whisper. "Goodnight Darling," he replied. "Remember what I said ok. Whenever you're ready." "I will Princess I promise," he reassures me. Then he gives me one more kiss, gets dressed, and heads home.

AN:  Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Please vote and comment!

Love you all!!

Jessie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 23.6K 64
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.1M 261K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 115K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...