𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢�...

By katie_cate

[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland sin... More

•2• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
•3• 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬
•4• 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭
•5• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
•6• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
•7• 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
•8• 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
•9• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
•10• 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝...
•11• 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
•12• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥
•13• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
•14• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
•15• 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

•1• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

18.8K 201 298
By katie_cate

"I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts."

-John Mayer

✰ ✰ ✰

(I just want to quickly say that this story is loosely inspired by Remember When and Unexpected Chances by h-osterfield . They're amazing books btw)

Your POV

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to reverse time? Like what if you could go back every time you messed up?

That one time that you said the wrong thing and got into a fight with someone, you could have fixed it. Or when you broke something and you wish you could go back to just 2 seconds ago. It's a feeling too, in the bottom of your stomach telling you that you fucked up. That says everything would be fine if you just did one thing differently. I hate that feeling, because then I overthink about everything that I could have done. But it's too late, the past is the past. You can't undo the things you do, and you can't unsay the things you say.

"Y/n?" My best friend Addison's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"I'm headed to work, I'll see you later. Bye!"

"Bye Addi!" I say back as she closes the front door behind her.

Addi and I have known each other since high school. We became best friends almost immediately, I'm glad to have her. The only other friends I had before that were Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland. Harrison and I have known each other since we were toddlers, then Tom came along a few years later. I used to have a crush on Tom, but then he started to become a jerk. He was nice to literally everyone except me and I don't know why. I would be a jerk back and we eventually became enemies.

Harrison and Tom live together and they are me and Addi's neighbors. I don't really see them that much but I text Harrison almost everyday.

Addi works to help support us, I work as an actress but I'm kinda struggling right now. I haven't been the main character yet in a movie or show but I'm working hard to get there. Right now I haven't gotten any movie roles so Addi helps me pay for the house. Tom used to be an actor, but he stopped to do photography with his brother Harry. Tom is really close with his family, but I'm not.

My parents moved to America when I started living with Addison. I was an only child so I don't have any siblings, my parents were also only children so I don't have any cousins either. Both my parents were distant from their parents so I have almost no idea who my grandparents are. So since my parents moved I haven't had any other family members here in London with me.

I'm not one of those people who have millions of friends and loves talking to people. I only have 3 main friends, Addison, Tom, and Harrison. I do have a boyfriend named Adrian though, we started dating about 8 months ago. I met him in my Senior year of high school, but we didn't start dating until recently.

My phone vibrates next to me and I look to see a text from Harrison.

Haz:
Hey, you busy right now?

Y/n:
No, why?

Haz:
Do you want to come over to watch a movie?

Y/n:
Depends on the movie, not something dumb

Haz:
It's a Disney movie

Y/n:
I'm on my way now

Haz:
Haha, but Tom is also watching it with us

Y/n:
Ugh, why?

Haz:
Oh stop it, see you soon

Y/n:
See ya

I sigh as I slip on some shoes. Why does Tom have to be there? I know they live together but doesn't he have a job? Whatever.

Harrison pretty much treats me like his little sister, even though we're the same age. Haz, Tom, and I are all 22 right now, so I have been friends with Haz for almost 20 years.

Right now it's the middle of summer, so the short walk to Harrison and Tom's house is very relaxing. It takes less than a minute for me to already be at their doorstep. I open the door and walk straight in, we've known each long enough that we don't really ring the doorbell.

"Hey Y/n," Haz says from the kitchen.

"Hi, what movie are we watching?"

"I was thinking Tangled?"

"Perfect." I say.

"Ugh, that movie sucks." Tom yells from the living room and I glare at him. He just smirks and look back at his phone.

"It's so easy to annoy you." He says.

"And it's not easy to annoy you?" I question as I sit down on the opposite side of the couch.

"Ok then, annoy me." He puts his phone down and looks at me.

"I already am, just by being here." I reply and he laughs.

"Ok, I get you guys hate each other, but please just get along for this movie?" Harrison whines as he sits down on the couch.

"I'll try my best, just as long as Tom keeps his mouth shut and doesn't say anything bad about this amazing movie." I say as I raise my eyebrow at Tom.

"I can't help it, the movie is literally shit—"

"Tom! Jesus Christ no one is making you watch this with us." Haz yells at him and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah but I like annoying Y/n." Tom says and I ignore him, there's no point in replying.

The movie starts and of course I sing along to the songs, no shame in being a Disney fan here. I know I suck at singing but neither Tom or Haz care, it's not like they could sing any better.

The first song ends and I smile to myself, proud that I remembered all the lyrics. I should have known Tom wasn't going to let that happen without saying something stupid.

"That song sucked," he says.

"And you could write better?" I ask and he stays silent, "that's what I thought."

"Oh shut up."

I laugh remembering something from middle school, "remember in 8th grade when you tried writing a song for that girl you liked?"

Harrison laughs from the memory and Tom's eyes go wide, "Y/n!"

~Flashback~

*8th grade*

Haz and I are hanging out with Tom at his house. Tom's brothers are being annoying, so we are in his bedroom. Haz and Tom are sitting on his bed, while I'm sitting at Tom's desk. They're talking about some dumb teenage boy stuff so I start looking at the notebook Tom has laying in the middle of his desk.

I open it to see a page titled "To my Special Darling."

My eyebrows knit together in confusion, but before I can read the page Tom pulls the notebook out of my hands.

"What's that Tom?" I smirk, "who's your 'Special Darling'?"

Haz gives Tom a confused look as a slight blush rises to Tom's cheeks. "No one..."

"Yeah right, did you actually write a song to her though?" I ask with a laugh.

"Yeah..." Tom answers just above a whisper while looking at the floor.

Haz and I laugh so much that we can barely breath. Every second that goes by Tom's face gets more red with embarrassment. "Guys shut up."

"Who's the lucky lady?"

"None of your business! I wasn't even planning on giving it to her." He says.

"Come on, tell us who it is." I beg.

"No." He says sternly staring into my eyes with hate.

"Fine." I back off.

He places the notebook inside one of his desk drawers, "don't do that again." He whispers to me.

"Do what?"

"Mess with stuff that doesn't belong to you."

~End of Flashback~

"What?! It was funny okay?" I laugh some more.

"No it wasn't! You had no right to snoop around in my stuff!" He protests.

"Yeah but it was basically sitting right in front of me. And you two were talking about something boring."

"Ok, just watch the movie, that was back in 8th grade for God's sake! Get over it." Haz interrupts and everything goes quiet between the three of us.

Tom never told us who that song was for, and still refuses to tell us to this day. He was probably just too embarrassed and scared that we might tell her.

Whatever, it's still a fun thing to make fun of Tom for.

✰   ✰   ✰

A/N (Please Read)

If you have read my other books I know the writing is a little different, I'm trying to make my stories look more professional and organized. Idk if it's working tho lol.

I do not live in London so I don't really know how things work there. All the knowledge I know about everyday life and stuff like that is from America. So if I say anything wrong I'm sorry pls don't come for me.

Btw, the quotes at the beginning of each chapter may have something to do with what happens in that chapter.

-Catelynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 553 10
Uptight MBA student Y/n is best friends with her classmate, Skirt-chasing playboy Harrison. Her life at home is filled with family tensions when her...
249K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭
232K 4.2K 48
[Completed] Can all feelings be covered with a faked smile? You are a 21-year-old makeup artist for Marvel and you get hired to work on Endgame. This...
144K 4K 19
Tom Holland x Reader COMPLETED 2019 #1 tomholland »•« "Is it true? Are you really... him?" "Y/N, please..." »•«...