Total drama: Love Island

By ThegoodGirls2020

Inspired by the book 'Total drama: love island' I LOVED their book which is what is currently inspiring me to... More

Episode 1 part. 1
Episode 1 part. 3
Episode 1 part. 4 (Final part to episode 1)
Episode 2 part.1: Old friends and new enemies
Episode 2 part. 2: dress me up and call me...
Episode 2 pt.3: Try to think about it
Episode 2 pt.4 (I can finish the day)
Episode 3 pt.1 Fruit bowl and New Boy
Episode 3 pt.2 The dirty truth and the clean curiosity
Episode 3 pt.3 A choice can effect the rest
Episode 3 pt.4 Night wherever you are
Episode 4 pt.1 Morning after the first dumping
Episode 4 pt.2 Tonight we're still young
Episode 5 pt.1 Two New Hotties
Episode 5 pt.2 Dates, Drama, and DJ 1
Episode 5 pt.3 Dates, Drama, and DJ 2
Covid
Episode 5 part 4: The Re-coop-ling
Episode 6 part 1 : A good day for a bad girl
I'm alive and Sorry

Episode 1 part. 2

826 10 32
By ThegoodGirls2020

Hello and welcome to all you newcomers! This is my Total Drama love island and again for all the newbies I say 'my' because lindsiotluvs made the idea of Total Drama with Love Island.

I try to give them credit before every chapter because they did make the original idea.

Also just wanting to give a heads up if at certain times the spaces between sentences are weird it's because on my laptop it double spaces and on my phone/tablet it doesn't. Sorry

Everyone was doing there own thing now. Heather and Courtney sat on the roof top about the boys, Lightning, Brick, Jo, and Scott were working out, Geoff and Duncan were talking to each other about the girls while making a snack together, and Dawn was on the sun bed with Bridgette talking and people watching.
All was so relaxing, calm, and sweet... this is so boring. Can we get something interesting?
*ding*
Much better
Courtney yelled down to everyone, "Guys I got a text!"
Her and Heather go to the gang and Courtney reads it aloud.

Dear islanders,
Happy first day! As a welcome to your home for the next few weeks we thought we would arrange a little game to get you all to know you. Go by the fire pit there will be red cards and blue cards. Blue means truth, red means dare. Keep in mind later you'll have some new company to host.

-Laura

#truth or dare #secrets #know you better #new islanders
They all walk to the fire pit where they see a stack of red cards and a stack of blue cards.
"Alright who wants to go first?" Courtney says looking at everyone.
She sighs and volunteers herself.
She walks to the red pile and picks up a card.
Kiss the person you love the most
She looks at all the boys, but gets back to Duncan and smiles. She kisses him on the mouth and he puts his arm around her waist.

She lets go and walks to sit down.

"Who's next Courtney?"

"Um how about Bridgette."

Bridgette shrugs and walks to the truth pile

"Have you ever dated anyone on the island currently?"

She looks around at everyone before her eyes hit Jo.

"You're a girl right," she says to Jo.

"Yeah? Why does that currently matter?"

"I think I've dated you before."

Everyone gasps (not Jo or Bridgette though)

"Wait so you guys are gay?" Dawn said not surprised knowing the truth.

"No we just like both."

Everyone looked confused at them, but pushed it to the side and continued.

"Geoff how about go next," she said turning to him.

He went to the truth pile and got a card.

"Have you ever dated a person and ended up having a one night stand days, months, weeks, or years after breaking up?"

"Um I actually have. A girl named Madison. Dated her for 4 months and we ended up breaking up 2 weeks later went to the club and saw her again, but we didn't remember each other. I only know because of a tattoo on her leg."

"Wow that's crazy. How does that kinda thing happen without you recognizing each other?"

"Like I said, I went to a club. It was dark in there."

"Who's next then?"

At that moment the group heard footsteps along with a little ding.

"I got a text," Bridgette said to the group as the all went to her.

Dear Islanders

The 2 new hotties have just entered the villa! It's your job to welcome them into the villa and it would be best to put your best self forward because you may be stuck here with them for a long time.

-Laura

#new hotties #heating up #game on

As they finish reading the text they hear foot steps come down the stairs as an orange haired girl and a tan boy walk to them.

"Hi guys!" The girl says with excitement to the group.

"Hola amigos," the boy says showing a gorgeous smile to the girls.

Name: Izzy

Age: 24

Job: Olympic gymnast

Looking for in a partner: someone who can level to the amount of wild she is

Dislikes in a partner: someone boring

Name: Alejandro

Age:27

Job: Professional Model and actor

Looking for in a partner: someone as gorgeous as himself

Dislikes: Nothing. All women are beautiful in their own way

Confessional

Courtney: Okay who is the new guy! Because not gonna lie he is hot.

She fans her self smiling while a blush appears on her face.

Confessional over

"Hey I'm Geoff," he said holding his hand out to Alejandro. He gladly shakes his hand smiling.

"Alejandro, but my good friends call me Al."

The name Al actually made him upset, but he was good at hiding his frustration and he knew deep down it was just easier for everyone to remember.

"I'm Izzy," the girl said walking towards the other girls.

"I'm Courtney," she said hugging Izzy. "So nice to meet you."

"So what're we doing?" Izzy said looking at the cards.

"We're playing a little truth or dare, but maybe we should stop and get to know each other a little better."

All of them walk up the stairs to see Laura standing there.

"Hi Islanders! I have some breaking news about the newbies! Tonight they will have dates, but they can only pick 2 each. Of course they won't have the date all together. It's personal dates to get to know each other! I'll give someone a text when it's time for them to decide, but until then just enjoy some free time."

Courtney and Heather walking inside the villa into the bedroom.

"Oh my god I can't believe we get to sleep here!" Courtney said flopping onto the bed with Heather following not long after.

"It's gonna be a big sleepover! For me I've never had a sleepover with boys so that's new to me."
_______________________

"I was thinking who to take on my two dates got any ideas," Izzy said looking at Alejandro sitting on the daybeds with each other.

"I think Geoff and Scott seem like your type."

She looks towards the blonde and the ginger at the gym area and looks them up and down.

"Yeah they might be. Geoff and Scott are fit and my type on paper, but I guess I'll find out if they have the mindset for me. Who are you taking?"

"I was thinking for my first one Heather, but I'm not sure who else to take."

"Well maybe... Courtney. I think I saw her eyeing you earlier."

"She's beautiful, but her bond with Duncan currently seems strong. Perhaps Bridgette."

"Why her? She doesn't seem to be into you."

"That's a good point. You know what yeah. I'll take Courtney."

At that moment they hear a ding. Geoff gets out of the pool and grabs his phone.
"Guys I got a text."

Time for our newbies to choose their dates! If chosen you will get changed and get a text when it's time to go.

-Laura

Izzy and Alejandro looked at each other and everyone looked at them.

"Izzy how about you go first."

"Okay. For my first date I think I'll choose Geoff."

Geoff looks at Heather and she shrugs. "It's only our first day here. I only coupled up with you today that doesn't mean I own you. Go have fun."

He smiles at Izzy and she smiles back.

"I think for my second one I'll go with... Scott."

Bridgette's face was a little red, but not in frustration. She tried to hide her face behind her hair.

"Bridgette if you don't want me to go I'll-"

"No please do. Have fun!"

"Okay I'll go now. For my dates I choose Heather and Courtney."

Courtney shrugged to Duncan and he nodded. Heather looked at Geoff.

"Have fun Heather."

She smiles, "you too."

The 4 walk to the villa and into the bedroom to get changed.

Heather reaches in her bag and grabs a gold dress with thin straps that stopped around her knees. Courtney took out a black skirt and black tights along with a thin, long sleeve black flower top with a black bra for underneath.

Geoff put on a white button up shirt with most of the top buttons undone and tan shorts with sandles. Scott took a similar approach, but instead wore long tan pants and a black button up shirt with only 3 undone at the top.

The first 2 that received a text were Scott and Heather.

Heather and Courtney hug. "Good luck! And when you come back tell me where you went!"

Heather smiled and nodded.

They both walked out of the villa and got into black jeeps.

Courtney and Geoff walk out to the rest of the group.

"Look at you two," Bridgette says seeing their outfits.

"Well it seems like they aren't the only ones getting dressed up," Brick says looking at his phone.

Dear Islanders

You might not have been chosen for a date, but that doesn't mean you can't still get dressed for dinner! Make a good first impression to your peers or keep it chill! They may be going out to eat, but you guys get the best meal of all... One cooked by you! As the saying goes 'Things you cook yourself taste better'!

-Laura

#diner for more than 2 #Homemade

"We have to cook ourselves?" Jo said scratching the back of her head.

"I'm really good in the kitchen. I can make something." Brick says smiling at Jo.

"That's a relief that I'm not cooking," Courtney says. "I once screwed up frozen sausage."

"Well that's good to know," Duncan says. She laughs a little at his comment.

"Well I guess it is our first night here. Lets dress up a little. Plus my bathing suit is soaked," Bridgette said getting out of the water.

___________________

Meanwhile on the dates

Heather walked into the vine garden to see a table with candle light and two wine glasses full of wine.

"Hello Heather," Alejandro said getting up to greet her. They hugged.

"It's so nice to see you. You look so nice," she commented smiling.
They sit down as she takes a sip of the wine.
"Why did you choose me? I mean you can choose anyone. Why me and Courtney?"
"I don't know. Something just draws me to you and Courtney."
Izzy's Date
As Scott walks in Izzy runs to hug him.

"So happy you could join me! It's so nice to see you!"

"You too."

They sit down and Izzy immediately starts the questions.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a carpenter for movie sets and furniture."

"How much do you make!"

"Depends on the set or piece I'm making, but normally around somewhere in the hundred thousands or millions. What do you do?"

"Olympic gymnast."

"What do you make?"

"About 3 million a year."

"What's your favorite about your job?"

"It lets me be energetic and hyper."

_________________

Confessional

Scott: Izzy seems nice and she's SUPER energetic. Definitely my type so all I hope is that her date with Geoff doesn't go as well as ours.

Confessional over

_________________

Izzy gets up and so does Scott.

"I had so much fun with you! I hope I can get to know you a bit more!"

Izzy hugs him and as he walks away she waves goodbye.

Back at Alejandro and Heather's date

They both were laughing at something, but being away for so long we, the audience, have no clue what it is. Oh well. I these two lovebirds soon realizes that times up.

"Oh dang it were out of wine!" Heather says frowning.

"And therefore out of time," Alejandro says finishing Heather's sentence.

They get up and hug each other goodbye.

"I had a lot of fun, Heather. I look forward to seeing you later."

Back at the villa

The girls where in the bedroom getting changed, other than Courtney, while the boys, attempt, to cook diner.

Bridgette puts on a white cropped tank top with black and white tie-dyed overall shorts. She even trades out her usual low ponytail and puts it in a high ponytail along with sunglasses.

Jo puts on a black sleeveless pantsuit with black heels along with her usual messy hair, but tamed slightly.

Dawn puts on a fishnet and lace black top with a black bra underneath along with black tights and a black skirt a black flats.

"I love how Bridgette is the only one with color currently here and the rest of us are dressed for a funeral," Courtney joked and the girls even laugh at it looking around noticing.

"Hey girls!" Heather says walking in. Courtney runs to her throwing her onto the bed.

"How was your date," Courtney said as the other girls gather as well.

"It's in a vine garden, Courtney."

In the villa kitchen

Scott walks into the kitchen seeing the boy cooking, all except for Geoff.

"What did you do," Scott said looking around. The whole kitchen was covered head to toe with flour, egg and what seemed to be a half done pancake.

"Um we're not sure," Duncan says laughing a little. Heck not only was a kitchen a mess, the boys were covered in stuff too.

"Well at least the mess was worth it. I show you... The thing we made," Brick said grabbing a plate. On it was some chicken and steamed vegetables.

"Who would've thought that after all that mess that's what you made. It looks great."

At that moment he heard a ding and so did the girl now walking to the kitchen.

"It's time," Geoff said getting up from a chair. He turns to the exit and waves bye before leaving.

"Well wish me good luck," Courtney says leaving the group to continue on their way. Geoff and Courtney get in the car and drive off to the vine garden.

Just as the girls reach the kitchen Heather puts her face in her palms laughing.

As Jo walks around the corner she says,

"What's for din- And I'm starving tonight."

Jo walked away before coming back and angry she points around the kitchen.

"We left you here, by yourselves, for 5 MINUTES! How in the world do you make a mess that fast!?"

"I truly don't know," Duncan says laughing a little looking at himself seeing that not just the kitchen, but them as well, were messy.

"God damn it," Dawn says sitting by the island with her face in her palms.

What a mess those people have made! Oh well, the show must go on. What's going on at those dates? What drama can we cause with just one text? We'll have to see in part 3 of the first episode of Total. Drama. Love Island!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 75 26
What if Total Drama Island is more M-rated...because let's be real, real sixteen-year-olds won't act like that. What if Duncan falls in love with som...
22.9K 271 101
Right now I'm obsessed with Total drama! so I figured why not make a oneshot book? so here it is!
79.3K 1.5K 26
Writing this story years ago was a mistake🤠 **A remake of Total Drama season 8 because totaldramarama sucks ;) It's been three years since we've see...
319K 8.7K 38
Except for the one i added, all the Characters and StoryLines belong to JK Rowling, and a lot of scenes will be written, and one or two of the charac...