Pretend- Jaywon ff [Book 1]

By Sunoohugs__

'book 1' "Be my boyfriend?" -Jungwon "I'm sorry, your what?!" -Jay Where Jungwon's ex-boyfriend transferred t... More

CHARACTERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
sequel pt.1
sequel pt.2
sequel pt.3
sequel pt.4
sequel finale
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

19

11.2K 678 799
By Sunoohugs__

"What's this?" Jay picked up the bottle. Jungwon quickly grabbed it away from him.

"Why would I tell you? We're not even that close!" Jungwon retorted.

"Jungwon I'm not playing games with you" Jay was tired of his behaviour.

"Who said I was playing games? I'm serious too" Jungwon hugged the bottle of pills tightly.

"Hand it over" Jay asked calmly extending his hand for the bottle.

"No I wo-"

"I SAID HAND IT OVER JUNGWON!" Jay was angry. Jungwon visibly jumped at the loud tone with tears forming in his eyes. Angry Jay was a scary Jay.

Jungwon hesitantly gave the bottle to Jay. Jay sighed and looked at him with sorry eyes.

He has never shouted at his precious bunny before and seeing the scared look on Jungwon's face only made Jay regret his actions more.

"Are you sick?" Jay asked looking at the unlabelled bottle.

"Huh? Oh.. uhh I don't think so" Jungwon answered truthfully.

"Who gave this to you?" Jay asked again.

"My mom" Jay sighed at the answer. Jungwon's mother was something else.

"Give it back!" Jungwon reached forward for it but Jay retreated his hand further.

"Why? Do you like taking these?" Jay persisted, bringing his face close to Jungwon's.

"N-no but m-mom t-told me t-too"

"I'm keeping it" Jay put the bottle in his bag and exited the janitor's closet.

"Hey! Give it back!!" Jungwon ran out only to see Jay disappear.

"Jungwon are you alright?!" Heeseung rushed to Jungwon seeing him worried.

"No, that idiot took m-my my" Jungwon couldn't tell Heeseung his mother was making him take some pills when he clearly wasn't sick.

"Your?" Heeseung asked, worry written all over his face.

"Ugh forget it" Jungwon walked away heading to his Math class.

"Babe!" Ni-ki called from afar.

"Oh Ni-ki... hi"

"Not happy to see me?" Ni-ki pouted noticing the younger's stressed expression.

"No it's not that it's just Jay...he-"

"He?"

"Whatever pretend I never said anything" Jungwon brushed Ni-ki off. 

What if his mom found out he didn't have his pills. She practically stares him down every morning until he takes it.

"Guys, have you seen Jay?" Sunghoon rushed in.

"That bastard, I never want to see him" Sunghoon ignored Ni-ki turning to Jungwon hopefully.

"Don't look at me! I don't even know that dummy" Jungwon pouted at his recent encounter with Jay.

"But you're his ch-" Sunghoon shut himelf up "Let's go" he grabbed Jungwon's hand dragging him out of the class.

"What about class?" Jungwon was scared, his mom would kill him if he misses another class. She already took his phone away after she found out he skipped school with Ni-ki.

"Ni-ki will cover for you, right?" Sunghoon looked at Ni-ki who wanted to protest against taking his boyfriend to look for some jerk but, he stayed silent and nodded.

"Great! Now let's go" Sunghoon pulled Jungwon out of the classroom.

"Where are we even going to look? And why couldn't you take Heeseung hyung with you" Sunghoon stopped at the mention of Heeseung.

"Let's not talk about him" Jungwon knew something was up but decided to stay quiet.

They were currently in Sunghoon's car driving in search of Jay.

"What if he just skipped school?" Jungwon suggested. Jay probably just wanted to chill somewhere.

"Jay is many things Jungwon but, he doesn't leave school early. He mayhave arrived late once which I found weird but leaving school early is not Jay" Sunghoon explained.

"Oh? but isn't he like a playboy, you know the badboy type. Why doesn't he skip school? Are his parents strict?" Jungwon asked, genuinely confused.

"No his mom isn't like that. I thought you got your me-" Sunghoon mentally slapped himself, he said too much.

"My what?" Jungwon asked, sitting up from his seat.

"It's not my place to say or ask anything" Sunghoon said.

"Did you call him?" Jungwon changed the topic.

"Yes and he isn't picking up. That's why you're here. If he's up to no good you can stop him"

"Why me?!" why can't Sunghoon stop him? What does Jungwon have to do with this.

Sunghoon ignored him and continued driving.

"Check my phone, we should be able to track him down if his location is on" Sunghoon told Jungwon.

Jungwon checked Sunghoon's phone only to see Jay heading towards his house.

"My house!" Jungwon screamed.

"What?"

"I said my house you fool! Drive!" Jungwon didn't want his mom to see Jay. She isn't fond of 'friends' coming over. Besides why is Jay going there?

"Step on it!" Jungwon was panicking he needed to get there before Jay.

"I'm going as fast as I can. I'm to young and handsome to get arrested" Sunghoon flaunted.

"No wonder you and Jay are friends" Jungwon rolled his eyes.

They arrived at Jungwon's house. Jungwon saw Jay marching towArds their house a few metres away.

He ran towards him and stopped him. Jay was beyond surpriseD to see Jungwon.

"Where are you going?" Jungwon asked.

"None of your business" Jay looked elsewhere cause he knew if he spared one glance at Jungwon he won't have the heart to disobey him.

"You're not going in there!" Jungwon confidently spoke. Jay laughed bitterly.

"You think you can stop me?" 

"Y-yes" 

"Baby bunny" Jay called. Jungwon's heart beat sped up at the name. Why was he feeeling this way? Jungwon may have forgotten Jay mentally but his heart did not.

"You're mother is the reason why you can't remember. That woman you've been living with is keeping you away from me!" Jay tried explaining a little.

"I-i don't understand. My mother isn't like that" Jungwon knew he as lying. He believed Jay because his mother hasn't been treating him like a mother should since he was a child.

"I'm going inside" Jay walked past Jungwon who tried to stop him only to be held back by Sunghoon.

" He already called the cops Jungwon" Sunghoon informed Jungwon. Jay texted him prior after they found out where he was.

"But why? What did my mom do?" Jungwon let the tears fall from his eyes. He still loved his mother. He convinced himself that his mother was doing this for his own good.

"Jungwon this may be hard to hear but do you know why you guys have been struggling financially ever since you left Gumi-si?" Jungwon shook his head 'no'

Sunghoon took a deep breath before continuing.

"Your 'mother' has been paying professional scientists to genetically modify a pill with Jay's DNA to make you forget all your memories of him." Sunghoon felt bad for Jungwon but the boy needed to know.

"W-why would she do that?" Jungwon was shocked, angry, hurt, betrayed. His mother went through all that just for him to forget Jay.

"Why did she hate Jay so much?" Jungwon asked choking from rush of tears that followed.

"That my friend I cannot answer but after a few days when the pill wares off you will remember everything"  Sunghoon hugged the younger who cried his heart out.

"How do you know all this?" Jungwon asked.

Sunghoon took out his phone and showed Jungwon the texts Jay sent to him when they were almost at his house.

Soon after, loud sirens were heard. The officers went inside and brought out Jungwon's mother in hand cuffs. The sight broke Jungwon but not as much as what he saw after.

Jay appeared in front of the door. He had several cuts decorating his face. Jungwon was about to rush over to Jay when an officer came to him.

"I need you three to come with me to the station. Just to ask you some questions" the officer gestered them to go inside one of the police cars.

Jungwon sat in the middle of Jay and Sunghoon. He looked at Jay, eyes raking over the bloody cuts on his face. They weren't deep nor serious but seeing Jay was hurt and that made Jungwon's heart ache.

"I know I'm handsome but you're eyes will hurt if you continue to stare so long" Jay joked. Jungwon slapped him on his arm for joking around in such a serious situation.

He placed his hands over Jungwon's gently carressing it.

"Don't be scared okay?" Jay reassured Jungwon, taking note of his fidgeting fingers. "My pretty bunny" Jay smiled, erupting butterflies in Jungwon's stomach.

"Guys I'm here to you know" Sunghoon fake gagged at the cringey behaviour of the two next to him.

Jungwon's life turned upside down in a matter of seconds. He couldn't believe it.

.

A/N: If any of you guys saw my post about updating in twenty four hours. I sincerely apologize as I got caught up in watching True Beauty.

PS: ILOVEYOUGUYS<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 281 40
Jay and Jungwon story "You have a weak heart, I hate you for that." "Even though I have a weak heart, it can still hold you in it." "Don't embarrass...
102K 2.6K 23
Jungwon, the university's notorious playboy, needs Y/n's help to make his ex-girlfriend jealous. He asks her to fake date him, but things get complic...
122K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
48K 1.6K 20
"stop being so fucking jealous, man. he's not even yours." "but I want him to be..." ♪______________________________♪ [ A rom-com story, w...