XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

13 reasons why i hate you

2.2K 220 292
By Benikru

   The echo of steady puffs of air and water droplets splashing against the surface of a bedside table, gently glided it's finger along the string of silence. It swayed along the air and filled the room to the brim until the cork keeping the silence inside the room, was pulled out by the quiet creak of the springs underneath the mattress.

Pale fingers tightened their grip on the yellow note pressed between them before the hand slid along the white sheets and disappeared under the blanket. The movement was followed by an exhale of silence and its sharp gaze narrowing at the small shift in the air. The silence watched with sleazy eyes as the low groan climbed through the dry lips of Min Yoongi before scrambling forward and shooing the silence out of the infirmary.

Two eyelids cracked open, and allowed the light of the room to seep into them and gently tickle the gang leader's brain into consciousness. A small crease carved itself into the space between Yoongi's brows, followed by him smacking his lips shut and blinking lazily up at the ceiling.

The memories fluttered their wings and carried themselves through the air, they landed on the tip of Yoongi's nose and tangled between the strands of his hair- with each flap of their wings reminding him of the events that had occurred a few hours prior.

A thread of amusement sewed through the seams of Yoongi's lips and lifted the corners upward. His eyes fluttered shut as a deep rumble of a laugh bloomed between his ribs and slipped out of his mouth. Yoongi sunk further into the mattress he was laying on and barely moved his stuff limbs with each echo of his laugh.

Little minx, Yoongi thought as the flower of laughter wilted and shed  it's petals. He peeled his eyes open once more and finally rolled his eyes around the room to drink in the interior of the infirmary.

The glass shards from the broken vials of the sleeping drug had been swept up and away. The room looked spotless without a speck of dust in the smallest crooks and crevices as if someone had snuck in while Yoongi had been unconscious just to make sure that, when he woke, he wouldn't rip someones head off for being in a filthy room.

Truthfully, Yoongi wouldn't have been bothered even if the entire room was painted in blood and grime. His mind was too swept up in the whirlpool of Park Jimin and the destruction left in the kitten's wake, to really care about such insignificant things.

The pale gang leader shifted his limbs underneath his blanket, only for his eyes to snap down and fall onto the naked chest peering back at him from underneath the edge of the blanket. Another amusement soaked smirk climbed onto his lips and cozied into the puffy surface of them. Yoongi swallowed down a chuckle and shifted his arms to push them against the mattress.

The yellow paper, pressed against the inside of his palm, crinkled and threw a lasso around Yoongi's attention. With a swift pull, Yoongi's eyes fell down on his hand, he uncurled his fingers to gaze down at the crumbled paper and the ink peeking over the crumbled edges. Confusion peered over Yoongi's shoulder and blinked down at the letter, his fingers uncurled it from the tight ball until it revealed the hand-written message hidden in its centre.

'Well, well, well, look who we have here...'

Yoongi inhaled sharply and struggled to move his sleeping limbs in order to push himself into a sitting position. The duvet pooled around his hips and his thumbs straightened out the note even more to allow his eyes to drag along each word written by Park Jimin.

Yoongi drank in the messily scribbled message- setting the each letter free by allowing his eyes to peel them off the yellow paper. The words glided along the waves of tension and eery silence in the air, and rocked the boat that was Yoongi's mind. They skidded closer to Yoongi and dragged the tips of their fingers along his temples- burning their touch into his memory and making the words seep into his head through their gentle brushes.

Scrunched you nose and furrowed brows, perhaps it was even a small wobble to his lips that the somber mood in the room witnessed as it knelt down next to the bed and laid a gentle hand on the trembling one of Yoongi's.

When every single sentence had been peeled off the paper and popped into Yoongi's mouth for him to digest, the gang leader was quick to put down the letter and wipe his thumbs against the corners of his eyes. Jimin's words laid a lingering kiss along the seam of his mind and shushed the pounding of his heart with a bop on it's nose.

Yoongi would've continued to dwell and sulk as Jimin's letter pressed its ruby red lips against his ear and whispered the honey drizzled words into his memory. He would've allowed them to hook their snake-like hands around his wrists and pull him deeper into the pit of poison, if it wasn't for the creak of the door, followed by the excitement tinged voice of Sehun.

"Oh." The younger man breathed out in surprise, still keeping his hand hooked around the door handle as his feet froze in the doorway. Sehun's brows lifted and disappeared under his hair at the sight of the conscious Gang-leader before he pushed away the grip of shock and cleared his throat, "It's nice to see that you're awake, Suga. Quite a lot has happened during your stay here and while you were unconscious."

"Is that so?" Yoongi drawled, pulling away the blanket draped over him to throw his legs over the edge and place his bare feet against the cold tiles. He blinked down at his toes and tried to swat away the gentle nudging of Jimin's words as he twisted his head around to look at Sehun.

Despite the tall form and intimidating, dark features, despite the brooding scowl and sharp glare, Yoongi could see the petals of excitement and awe sprinkled behind Sehun's dark irises. It was nothing new for Yoongi, and his gang, that Sehun was one of the most loyal members to the gang leader and the one that admired him the most.

Despite the similar age, Sehun acted like a teenager idolising after Yoongi and trying to make him proud by following his every command. His loyalty and dedication to Yoongi, was what earned him such a high place in the ranks of their gang. In the end, Yoongi has always valued loyalty over all else since he believed that skill and knowledge can always be taught, even if it takes months of hard work.

Sehun hummed and watched Yoongi grab the clothes neatly folded on the edge of the bed. His eyes followed the leader's movement, only for him to pause and turn his attention onto Sehun. Yoongi lifted a brow and gestured with his hand for the younger to turn away, which earned him wide eyes and a sharp nod before Sehun was turning his back on Yoongi to allow him to get dressed.

Sehun pursued his lips and eyed the hole on the edge of the door from someone bumping into it so hard that it left behind a dent. He could hear Yoongi shifting on the bed and the rustle of the clothes as he pulled them onto his naked body to hide his pale skin.

The pink knuckles of a sudden thought knocked on Sehun's temple and made him straighten out, "Sir!" Sehun exclaimed into the silence between them, startling Yoongi enough for him to loose his footing and stumble into the bed behind him with a low hiss.

"What?" Yoongi barked, not in the mood for any games. His limbs were still uncoordinated and half-dead, while his mind was captured in the flytrap that was Park Jimin.

Sehun's shoulders straightened out even more and expression soured for a brief second at the tone. He was quick to shift from foot to foot and clear his throat, trying not to let the droplet of sweat roll down the back of his throat from Yoongi's gaze piercing into his back.

"Suho finally contacted us an hour ago, but he didn't have good news...." Sehun trailed off, shifting with a small wince and a hand pressed against his neck, "..He says that Jimin made the bus crash and by the time Suho woke up, Jimin and the rest were gone."

Yoongi froze before snapping his head up and staring owlishly at the wall on the opposite side of him. His hands hovered above the button of his jeans- a single fingers pressed against the cold metal. Jimin's voice and words snuck out of the shadows of the room and pounced onto Yoongi like starved lions- digging their claws into his skin and dragging him back into the letter that hovered over his mind like an omen of death.

'First of all, Min Yoongi, deeply, seriously, from the furthest depths of my heart...FUCK YOU. I can't express how much I hate you, so welcome to your hate letter, where I'll try to list off all the reasons why I wish I had slit your throat open the second I heard your name be uttered by Taehyung's lips-'

The rumble of Sehun's questioning voice was what snuck into the daze Yoongi was stuck in and pulled him back to reality, "Suga?"

Yoongi's head swung around and the emotion on his face seeped out, he blinked back at Sehun before clearing his throat and looking down as he buttoned up his pants, "So Jimin escaped, huh?" Yoongi murmured through a growing smirk.

Yoongi couldn't deny it, the little minx had impressed him once again. Of course, Yoongi had never expected Jimin to give up so easily, but the shit he pulled off last night, was what made Yoongi's fascination with the little kitten grow.

The Yoongi a few months ago would probably be furious about him slipping through the crack of his palms before realising that it's a good thing since Jimin could have ran to his gang. But, now, Yoongi knew that Jimin would never go anywhere near his gang with the knowledge of the tracker lodged inside of him and Yoongi's plan lingering in his mind.

And the letter...the letter seemed to make his reluctance to finish what he started, inflate until there was a ballon stuck inside of his chest- ready to burst at the lightest touch. Yoongi desperately tried to gather as much reasons and motivation as he could towards finishing his plan,
yet, even as he desperately scraped at the edges of his mind, Yoongi couldn't shake off Jimin's words, nor did he really want to,

'Never in my life have I met a man that's so focused on his revenge that he plans out and orchestrates a plan that could crumble at the slightest touch. A plan so intricate and delicate, so well-thought out and absolutely devious. And not even when you were caught, not even when it was falling apart in front of your eyes, did you allow me to see that you had lost control and been swept away by the madness you created.'

Yoongi could practically feel the sharp end of the pen drag across the paper- the scrambles becoming messier and harsher with each stroke of emotion against Jimin's heart. He could imagine, with a small, bitter smile trailing along the outline of his lips, as Jimin huffed and puffed, glaring down at the letter and silently cursing Yoongi as he tried to hide his hurt behind a mask of anger and hatred.

'I have met a lot of men in my life, yet none of them had the audacity to sneak around my back like a snake and utter death threats about my family, then proceed to smile at my face and utter the sweetest whispers with the same lips. None of the monsters I have stumbled upon, have ever hidden their claws as good as you, nor have they succeeded with sinking them into me and holding me captive for so long.'

Yoongi would feel bitter at Jimin's words, would feel each stitch of hurt sewing itself into his charcoal heart, if it wasn't for a single thought that dangled on the tip of his tongue, "Careful", Yoongi warned under his breath, staring down at his shirt as he pulled the sleeves up to his elbows and tried to hide the dangerous tug on his lips by lowering his head, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was a love letter."

"Did you say something?"

The smile was wiped off of Yoongi's lips by the sleeve of Sehun's questioning voice. He dropped his hands to his sides and looked up with a small exhale of breath, "Have you heard of Namjoon?" Yoongi masked his previous mumble as a question about his lost second in command.

Sehun turned around at that and looked back at Yoongi with cracks in his indifferent mask. Between the split parts Yoongi could see the hesitation to answer the question. Yoongi's brow climbed up his forehead and lips thinned out, he stared at Sehun expectantly until the younger parted his lips and allowed his words to tumble out.

"We haven't heard from Namjoon, but what we know is that he's with Kim Seokjin." The tension was sliced in half by Sehun's voice, causing it to be scattered across the floor and be left to sizzle against the cold tiles of the infirmary.

Confused scampered around Yoongi with a small grin on its face before pouncing on the gang leader and clinging to his back. Yoongi shifted his weight around and finally began to lift his still sleeping legs to move over to Sehun, Weird, Yoongi thought to himself as he brushed past Sehun and left the infirmary.

Namjoon had been given his own part in Yoongi's plan, yet Yoongi knew that, by now, Namjoon should've been done already. For someone like Namjoon, it was easy to act like he wasn't supposed to be kidnapped by another kitty gangster just so that he could download a virus into the kitten's computer, that allowed their hackers access to everything in it. But what was easier for Namjoon, was to put in another tracker into the kitty gangster's food or drink, so that in case Yoongi failed with Jimin, they would have Seokjin to lead them to the rest of their gang.

But it seemed as though Namjoon's side of the mission had either gone wrong or been delayed. Hopefully the issue would be fixed soon enough and Namjoon would return to Yoongi before the leader could feel the effects of his lack of presence.

Yoongi's lashes swatted away the curtain of haze, that had glossed over his eyes, with each blink. He readjusted the stiff shirt he wore- feeling the seams of the fabric rub against his sensitive skin and leave behind red splotches. Yoongi couldn't wait to get back home, sleeping in his king-sized bed, and practically drowning in pillows and silk clothes seemed like a dream compared to the reality he was currently in.

"Sir?" Sehun mumbled from behind him as he followed the leader with long strides, easily keeping up with the smaller's quick pace, "There's been rumours going around the gang community about Kim Seokjin and his conflict with his leader. The people I've spoken to say that Seokjin has gone rogue and that he's a threat to Jessi, which led to her fleeing with her gang and even creating an alliance with another gang against him. It could be just rumours, but a lot of people believe that Seokjin has shaken the gang enough for it to crumble."

Yoongi's shoes fell into the quicksand that was his mind, he could feel himself begin to sink further and further into the darkness of his thoughts and the realisation that his plan wasn't needed for the kitty gang to fall.

Yoongi had been hiding behind the excuse that he wanted to destroy the kitty gang because they were fucking with his business. But, now, as he realised that Seokjin would be the one to take down The kitty gang, Yoongi realised that it was more about his ego and pride than just protecting his own gang.

Kitty gang was known as a gang of ghosts, no one knew their identities and the only proof of their existence was the trail of assassinated people behind them. Yoongi had been fascinated with them for a while- the thought of an entire group of people being so influential and untouchable by everyone and everything, had seemed to gravitate him towards them.

So Yoongi created the plan because he wanted to be the first person that slowly unraveled the identities of the kittens, be the first to show them off to the rest of the world and even touch them. And, eventually, be the first to kill them and show everyone that the gang they had subconsciously worshipped and looked at like they were gods, could be killed like any mere mortal.

By killing the kitty gang, Yoongi would feed his ego and take the throne as a god slayer amongst the gangs, but now that Seokjin would be the one to do the deed, Yoongi felt like everything he had done and sacrificed to make sure his plan succeeded, had been flushed down the drain.

Yoongi didn't have to betray Jimin, nor did he have to lose the kitten, yet Yoongi couldn't stop himself from pursuing his plan because he thought that if he stopped mid-way, everything he did and lost to get here, would be pointless. This realisation hit hard, but what hit even harder was Jimin's letter that wrapped around his neck like a noose and ripped him back until his lungs slumped into themselves- completely void of oxygen,

'And you know what, Min Yoongi? I'm not ashamed of trusting you or letting my guard down around you. You probably enjoyed seeing me be so vulnerable and clueless in your presence, but I'm not ashamed.'

Yoongi's face twisted into a painful grimace and heart shrivelled into itself, he stared blankly at the empty hallway in front of him and kept moving forward without even feeling each step that he took. Yoongi could feel his gaze tunnelling and body moving on autopilot, he could barely hear Sehun continue uttering useless information as he drowned in Jimin's words.

'Not even if you laughed as you kissed me and hung the dead bodies of the people I love over my head. Not even when I peeled open my heart, layer by layer, and allowed you to slide your finger along each little nook. Not even when I proceeded to succumb to you after finding out about the person you truly were, no matter what the cost of it could be or how disgusting of me it was. I was not ashamed.'

The metal door in front of Yoongi was opened by Sehun, revealing the mixture of police guards and prisoners surrounding a few kneeling men and another handful of dead bodies sprinkled across the room. The crusted blood on the floor and the bullet holes lodged in the walls, had tangled in Yoongi's hair and ripped him back into reality. He blinked at the sight, surveying it with the gently hands of confusion massaging his shoulders.

'And do you want to know another thing, Min fucking Yoongi? I wish I could say that I hate you, I wish I could say that if I had the opportunity to go back in time to slit your throat, I wouldn't hesitate and I would kill you without fluttering an eye.'

The guilt and frustration slowly walked over to Yoongi- their heels clicking against the ground and their golden drapes dragging along the floor. They stood on either side of the man, staring down at him with looks of apathy. The leader brushed past them, gliding through the room with his piercing gaze glued on the trembling man sitting on his knees between the rest of his men, and with the attention of the entire room weighting down on his head like a crown.

'But i would be lying if I said that. Because for the first time in my life, I have met someone that's so similar to me that our souls could be placed side by side and it would feel like I'm gazing back into mirror.'

"This man had orchestrated an attack on you, sir, in the hopes of killing you. Thankfully Jimin was there and he was the one to get attacked."

The words barely reached Yoongi's ears and merely tugged on his earlobes. He stared down at the trembling man, and the few tears that slid through the corners of his eyes and soaked into his greying beard. Yoongi tilted his head to the side and briefly flicked his eyes upward to glance between the other men kneeling down around the room. A deep hum rumbled in the back of his throat before Yoongi crouched down in front of the leader of the attack and snatched the man by his jaw.

When Yoongi dragged his eyes along the jagged scar going from the left side of his nose all the way across his lips, he realised that he recognised the man.

HyuJoon.

"I know you." The words dipped out of Yoongi's mouth and wrapped around the man's wrists like shackles. Hyujoon's features twisted in horror at Yoongi's words before he swallowed down a shaky exhale and tried to hang his head low so that Yoongi couldn't see him anymore.

But the gang leader wasn't done, far from it, the man had tried to assassinate him, only for the assassination to be flipped around and placed on a masked Jimin. Some may believe that the small mistake would lead to a better outcome for Hyujoon, but what they didn't expect, was for the punishment to be even more cruel and ruthless than the usual.

"I remember you came to me once asking for a month off of work because your wife went into labour and you wanted to be there for her." Yoongi uttered with a dark glint to his eyes, he pulled his fingers away from Hyujoon's face and wiped the salty tears off on his shirt. Hyujoon didn't say a word, only kept staring at the ground with barely hidden worry embedded in his sour features.

"Alright." Yoongi nodded at the silence, pressing his palms against his knees to stand up. Without looking away from the leader of the assassination attempt, Yoongi addressed the men around him, "Find out where his little family are, take the wife and put her in one of our prostitution rings. If she's pretty, put her in Daegu, if not, then wherever you feel fit. About the kid...put them in that one orphanage that's the closest to the gang."

"Silver Angel's House?"

Yoongi hummed at the guard's words and gestured at him with a wave of his hand, "Right, that one." Yoongi murmured, twisting his attention back on the kneeling man in order to send him one last dark glare, "Make sure they put him in a healthy family, the poor kid doesn't deserve to pay for his father's mistakes. The wife, on the other hand, don't care, just make sure she takes Hyujoon's place and earns us money in whatever way she can."

As soon as the last few words had tumbled out of Yoongi's mouth and burned into Hyujoon's bruised skin, the kneeling man pounced forward with an angry shout and snarled threats. The guards immediately descended down on the man and ripped him away from the indifferent gang-leader before he could come close enough for him to sway a strand of Yoongi's hair. The latter didn't bat an eye as he watched the man trash around before he was slammed into the ground and prevented from coming any closer to the amused leader.

Sehun stepped up to Yoongi and leaned down to murmur quietly to the leader- dark eyes not leaving or blinking at the struggling man, "What should we do with him?"

"Kill him."

Sehun immediately pulled out a gun and manoeuvred around Yoongi so that he could raise it and point it at the man's head. Just as his finger hovered over the trigger and slowly pressed down, Yoongi's hand shot out and he pushed the gun down, "Wait." Sehun paused and whipped his head around to stare at the thoughtful glint in Yoongi's eyes, "Never mind, I want him to get locked up for a few months just so he could be aware that his family is in that horrible situation because of him. After 5 months, I want someone to come here and then kill him." The leader ordered without an ounce of guilt or remorse for sentencing, not only the man, but his entire family to such a horrible fate. But Yoongi didn't view it that way, because he believed that the man was at fault for his family's suffering just because he had tried to stand against Yoongi.

And only when the punishment for the betrayal was given, did Yoongi turn his eyes away from Hyujoon. He began to stride through the room as if he was leaving a path of gold in his wake with crystals embedded in the soles of his shoes. Yoongi didn't pay attention to the loud, desperate pleads that Hyujoon shouted after him as he was forced towards the prison to get locked up, nor did he pay attention to any of the other men that had participated in the assassination attempt as they were forced to kneel before being shot in the head.

Yoongi walked through the room with his empty gaze set on the same door that Jimin had walked through a few hours prior. He stretched out his hand and pulled the door open before Sehun could do it for him, and stepped into the crisp, fresh air of the midday. Yoongi's eyes fluttered shut as he stepped out of the prison, and allowed the sun to descend down on him and gently kiss at the surface of his pale skin. His lips peeled apart and he inhaled a lungful of the fresh air- the action being accompanied by the gunshots and soft thumps of dead bodies hitting the floor behind him.

'Truth be told, Yoongi, I started to fall in love with you. I'm not sure if I began to fall for the person that you painted in my mind or if I began to fall the moment I found out the real you- the you that that's so fucked up in the head to create an entire plan to wipe out an entire gang, the you that matched my personality so well, that if you hadn't have went after my family, we could have set the world on fire and watched it burn just for our own amusement.'

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open and he stared at a passing white cloud that swam in the middle of the blue ocean that was the sky. He listened to Jimin's words as they thrummed against his ribs, and sunk further into the little nooks and crevices of his heart. The words felt sweet on his tongue as if they had been drizzled in honey before getting popped in Yoongi's mouth one by one.

'Yes, my fascination and feelings for you are fucked up and poisonous. Yes, if we got together, we could take over Korea and flatten out every other gang until we would be the only ones left. We would be dangerous, completely unstoppable, yet so sick and toxic to everyone around us, and even to ourselves. Perhaps that's why our paths crossed this way- because it was too dangerous for them to intertwine and merge, and the only way the world could stay standing after we met, was if we went against each other.'

Yoongi allowed his head to fall forward and eyes to glue themselves on the black car rumbling and waiting for him on the other side of the gravel pathway, "Get me the tracker." Yoongi ordered Sehun without any emotion as he stared at the rumbling car before turning around to look at the taller member from over his shoulder.

'I hate you so fucking much, Min Yoongi, but a twisted part of me still likes you very, very much, despite all the shitty things you've done to me.'

Sehun pulled the tablet he had kept under his arm this entire time and offered it to the leader, who took it with a wordless nod. Yoongi switched on the tabled and clicked on a few buttons before a map popped up. He zoomed out of the red arrow standing still on the map until he could finally see the red dot blinking and moving across the map- showing him the exact location of Park Jimin

'I hope you rot and burn in hell, Yoongi, I hope you feel each lick of the fire and suffer for eternity. But don't worry, because as you suffer, I'll be right next to you, suffering with you.

- XOXO, Park Jimin.'

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Damn, I'm really satisfied with this chapter bc of the letter and Yoongi's cruelty, plus Yoongi's thoughts and POV an yeah. Hehehehe. What do you think?

By the way, I started a Ko-if account where you can show your support and I can make you one-shots or covers in return. I realised that the prices I put up were too high so I'll definitely be lowering them, but we can always talk privately and agree on a price if you want. No pressure though, so don't worry about it much, I would appreciate it though! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://ko-fi.com/benikru

Have a nice day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 34.8K 46
min yoongi gets dared to make the mute kid, park jimin, speak before the school year is over. he never knew it would lead to falling in love and fall...
406K 12.8K 51
Yoongi was an innocent teenager but his peaceful life was taken away from him after saving the ex boss of a powerful mafia group.
123K 5.4K 48
everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthless mafia boss brutal crime's happened b...
8.4K 982 32
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancΓ©, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...