I Am Not Afraid Of Who I Am(...

By ElizabethUnderwood7

When Molly Gilbert wakes up, she is given the shock of her life, her sister has become something, she was mea... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
changer 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Authors note

chapter 36

746 27 3
By ElizabethUnderwood7

Chapter 36

I opened my eyes to find Klaus sitting next to me, holding my hand. I groaned in pain and he smiled" I'm so glad your alright, Sweetheart" I looked over to see that window had been replaced." Sorry about the window" I whispered not meeting his eyes. He frowned" I don't care about the window, I care about you"

" Klaus-" but he stopped me" no, your going to listen, Milisa Gilbert. In a few weeks, you'll graduate from highschool then you'll be able to do as you please but there is one thing you won't be able to leave behind, one thing that you'll need the most" a tear fell down my cheek as I tried to get up but he pushed me back down.

" before you graduate, there is one thing you won't be able to run from"

" Klaus, please" but he ignored me" the sire bond, Molly, that's what will hold you here" I pushed him away and he flew into the wall.

" you think I don't know this, well guess what I do and before I graduate I plan on breaking it, whether you let me or not" I stormed past him and down stairs. I walked over to my car only to be stopped by his hand on my shoulder." And then where will you go, Molly" I didn't answer because I didn't know, I'd spent so long just getting to the end of highschool.

" where will you go, Molly"

" I don't know" I whispered before vampire running away.

I know its short but I could think of anything else for this chapter  and sadly, we are nearing the end of the book but don't worry, Molly's journey will keep going as long as Klaus is alive, I bet you know what that means lol, if you do ,Comment and ill post the next one tomorrow, if you don't still comment and I'll keep the chapters coming. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 43 19
Book 3 in the Forgotten Salvatore Series. In season 4, Daniel will have to help the group find the Cure to Vampirism. Also, what will happen with Dan...
807K 24.1K 43
"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream." In which a hybrid and a girl can't get out of each other's heads. Book One
243K 4.7K 57
In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Book 1 Rio Salvatore. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. He, unlike...
1.3K 62 22
Book Four ___________ ___________ May 10, 1994 was the day she was stuck in. She doesn't know why she was even here but she wanted out. She wasn't al...