Boruto's twin sister

By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... More

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 26
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

Special chapter: an accident

3.5K 86 18
By Yanxingg_Stephanie

( they are five)

It was a normal day when the uzumaki twins were playing tag. They were playing around the woods with the supervision of naruto. Naruto got kind of tired as he dosed of to sleep, telling the twins not to go anywhere and fell asleep, not realizing that his children were going further from where they once was.

The twins were too into playing their game, not noticing that hinako was at the edge of a cliff. She accidentally slipped and fell of the cliff. Boruto realized what happened and grabbed her hand.

" IMOUTO! I WON'T LET GO! DON'T WORRY! "

" NI-SAN IM SCARED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! "

Boruto desperately held on to his sister's hand. He didn't want to loose her, he couldn't . He loved hinako and didn't want to see her die in front of him. But he was only a five years old child. He couldn't to much. He could feel her slowly slipping from his grasp.

" NOOO!!!"

" HINAKOOOOOO NOOOOOO"

Hinako was too shocked to even say anything. All her memories flashed through her. Her tears flows as she falls.
She can see her brother screaming out for her and holding his hand out. He was crying too. It hurt her to see her twin like this.

Suddenly she felt like her fall stopped. She looks around to see yellow and orange chakra surrounding her, successfully breaking the fall. Her father had saved her. She started to cry out loud as her father brought her to safety.

She immediately ran to her twin and hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulder. He was also crying.

Naruto was beyond relief that he managed to save his daughter before she called to her death. He hugged both his children tightly. After a long while he started to lecture them for running away.

He told this to hinata and she quickly brought the twins to be checked up by sakura at the hospital. Luckily, the twins were not hurt at all, but was told to stay at the hospital overnight.

( And that, was one of the worst days for the uzumaki's.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.6K 52
Y/n, someone who never wanted to be noticed by anyone scared that they might leave meets Boruto Uzumaki an energetic boy who causes a lot of trouble...
43.2K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
25 0 6
FANFICTION: THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORYLINE IS BASED OF KISHIMOTO'S BOOK "NARUTO". THE ONLY THING/S I OWN IS MY OC SERENITY NAMIKAZE AND ANOTHER CHA...