don't read this lmao

By skideedle

[DISCONTINUED] You are Douma's younger little sister. Same personality, Similar appearances, FaNs pretty much... More

(Y/N) Your Character
Prologue
Chapter 1 / Hashira
Chapter 2 / Puppet Family
Chapter 3 | The Chase
Chapter 4 | Bonds
Chapter 5 | Aftermath
Chapter 6 | Final Selection?
Chapter 7 | Friends and Family
Chapter 8 | Ubayashiki's request?
Chapter 9 | The butterfly who got its wrong flower~
Chapter 10 | Meeting Hashiras
Chapter 11 | Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 12 | Muzan and Ubayashiki
Chapter 13 | Kamaboko?
Chapter 15 | Emotions
Chapter 16 | Douma 2.0?
Chapter 17 | Sleep~
Chapter 18 | Akaza?
Note
Yoohoo- thank yall for 10K

Chapter 14 | Broken Lotus Fans

12.2K 409 145
By skideedle

"Ara~ Ara~ they do call me a sibling magnet but I think Nii-San should call me the Hashira Magnet!~" I cheered on as I grabbed Tanjiro onto my shoulder knocking him out. "Don't touch Tanjiro, Y/N." Giyu said, he didn't want another friend to die in his arms. "Hmm~ let me have a talk with master first then we can have a chat later!" I said as a Biwa was strung bring the three demons falling into the door with Tanjiro. But someone stopped me,

Sanemi was currently gripping on to Y/N's hand to stop her from bringing Tanjiro to Muzan. "Not today BioTcH," Sanemi shouted as he lifted Y/N out of the door. "Hah?~ So your just here to capture me again?" I didn't hesitate but to activate fan blades and merged them with my blood demon art. Blood Demon art Freezing Clouds I swinged my fans to them as my fans scattered many ice shards coming from it. Second form! Claws-Purifying Wind! Sanemi shouted at he damaged both of Y/N's fans into shreds. Y/N was dumbfounded at those fans being cut. Those were the fans Douma gave her when she was still human in the cult to be happy. She chuckled sadly at her gift being thrashed into pieces.

Guess I have no choice don't I?

Blood Demon Art, Ice Crossbow. Y/N muttered with coldness coming from her eyes. "You broke Nii-San's gift.....I'll break you instead," I said. They seemed shocked at my words as I casted a long ice shard aiming for them. There was a huge strung with the string and the shard, the shard went towards them as Sanemi catched it perfectly. But not until it settled a flurry of Ice slashes at him.

EYYYYYY VENTI MAH BOIII

The flurry of ice slashes almost killed Sanemi who was at the brink of death, he kneeled down coughing blood. His body was full of deep wounds and Frostbites. Giyu had no choice to pick him up and escape quickly to the butterfly estate who forgotten Tanjiro on the waylol. Meanwhile with Y/N, she looked at her precious lotus fans she used to play and dance when she was little. However, there were two eyes who were laid onto her sadness when her very precious gift was broken. Pairs of Hanafuda earrings and burgundy hair was hiding behind the bushes sitting by with Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Y/N picked up the left overs of her fans and went back to the fortress. When the door appeared, she stepped through the entrance. And just like that she disappeared..

AngStY StOrY AnGSTY StOrY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 949 28
yokai (妖怪) n. ❥ a class of monsters, spirits and demons in Japanese folklore [ tomioka giyuu x fem!oc ] [ douma x fem!oc ] [ kibutsuji muzan x fem...
868K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
96.2K 2.8K 11
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲." In which a demon slayer mistakenly falls in love with the demon who killed her sister. ╰─...
3.1K 28 10
You are nezuko's twin you both are very special since if something happens to one it effects other Enjoy idk what else to write like usual I write g...