The Hate in Our Memories

Bởi mia_d_mivia

❗ It's not an opposite poles attraction saga, it's a similar pole repulsive destruction story ❗ "I HATE YOU... Xem Thêm

Prologue (Main characters Analysis)
Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: First Touch
Part 3: Cute Fights
Part 4: Meeting his Strict Father
Part 5: The Gift of a friend
Part 6: An Evening together
Part 7: Locked with him
Part 8: Heart Sparks
Part 9: Blamed
Part 10: Broken
Part 11: Alone
Part 12: Reunion
Part 13: Let's Collab
Part 14: You are still same
Part 16:Fiance?!
Part 17: Crazy Feelings
Part 18: Beast
Part 19: Coward
Part 20: A Chance
Part 21: Leave her
Part 22: Life and Money
Part 23: Those three Gems
Part 24: Dirty Games
Part 25: Who am I?
Part 26: Confession
Part 27: Love you Son
Part 28: Its MY Marriage
Part 29: Bang!
Part 30: See you soon
Part 31: Epilogue
Season 2
Season 2: PUBLISHED

Part 15: Her Soft Side

127 16 48
Bởi mia_d_mivia

 Parker: "Jane..." 

Its only thing came out of his mouth when he saw her laughing so much cheerfully for first time after their re-meet.

Parker's P.O.V.

I don't remembered her smile but right now I can't deny on how beautiful she was looking with lips curved up and eyes squished making her to adorable..

Her hairs were down, some small girls were decorating her hairs with flowers. Honestly she was looking like a princesses.

An angel who is being everyone's happiness and making this place a heaven.

She slowly put that girl down and she kiss her cheeks. She smiled at her and I swear I never saw such magical smile in my whole life.

It had the power to make a sad and crying person feel comfort.

Wait a minute didn't she use to hate kids?....

My thought were interrupt when a lady tap my shoulder, she must be the care taker of here by her uniform.

Lady: "If I m not wrong you are Mr. Bickett's son, the owner of Bicketts company?"

Parker: "Y-Yes how do you know me?"

Lady: "I read about you in newspaper also your family helped us to built this Orphanage. Its under their name.... didn't you know?"

Parker: "U-Umm I k-know. That's why I came here To see the condition and papers yeah"

I scratch my neck feeling awkward.

Lady: "Okay okay.... then why don't you come with me."

She took me to whole tour of the building. Honestly I was bored by her continuous chattering.

She was so talkative and didn't stop for once so I just keep nodding my head with a forced smile.

I wanted to get freed and back to Jane!

Finally the tour ended and she took me to the office to show some papers of progress. While checking those I took the chance to asked her about Jane.

Parker: "Um I saw a girl in garden.... Children look happy around her. Who is she?"

Lady: "Oh she? hoho She is Jane. She is not staff but she gave free service for kids sometimes like playing, teaching, talking and painting with them. They all like her a lot."

Just then my eyes fall on the list had same girl's photo sitting on Jane's lap earlier. I saw the list carefully and her paper had Jane's signature at last.

Parker: "Umm excuse me can you give me more details of this child...Jeena."

Lady: "Okay sir but sorry you can't adopt her." I look at her.

Parker: "And why? I see the kids came with her are all adopted why only she is left?"

Lady: "Actually this child had heart disease from birth. No one adopt her."

I frown at her and she continued.

Lady: "This girl was having hard time here also she barely talk, we predicted she won't survive long in this world. But then one day Miss Jane visited the campus for some work and asked about her.

After that she keep on coming like on Christmas or holidays and gave surprises to kids. She was the only one who can make Jeena smile and active.

She took her case to many hospitals and try hard to find the best doctor for her. Luckily within two 2 months we found one and he came here to do check up.

His team did many treatments and surgery on her for whole one year and luckily she got better every time. Treatments were too costly so Miss Jane took the responsibility for her.

After last surgery when she open her eyes, her first word was 'Mom'.... for Miss Jane.

Since then when she got completely fine and people try to adopt her but she denied everyone. 

She said her only Mom is Miss Jane and she will go only with her, so Miss Jane decided to adopt her once she got settle her busy life.

I heard she is working hard for Jeena's future ,also she is supporting her education fees, so as Jeena studying hard for her.

They are like real Mother-daughter and for her Jane came once a week or whenever kids miss her. God bless that young lady to give a little innocent child a normal life."

I can't believe what she told me. I remembered when we were in high school Jane had no interest in kids.

Also this soft side of a strict and stern woman like her can melt anyone's heart.

I thought I know everything about her but as always her actions, her thoughts, her deed are always amazing and surprising.

I came back to that garden but she was no more there. I guess she leave since its already dark. 

Just then I saw the same girl from record. She was holding her hands looking at the sky. I went near her and ask in soft voice.

Parker: "What are you doing here little girl?"

Jeena: "I m praying for my Mom."

A smile formed on my lips seeing her innocent eyes.

Parker: "What were you praying for your mom hmm?"

I kneel down to her level.

Jeena: "That she will be always happy and took me out so that I can found a prince for her."

I chuckled at her.

Parker: "Oh my sweetheart that's really sweet of you. Well what kind of prince you are finding for your mom?"

She look at me from side to side and grin.

Jeena: "Like you! Handsome and tall. You look like a nice boy.... will you marry my mom?"

She said so excitedly. 

Jeena: "Please Please Please" she pout. 

Parker chuckle: "Okay cupcake I will marry your mom. But what about your mom hmm?"

Jeena: "Oho uncle... It's Jeena's choice. She will definitely like it so cheer up! You promise to marry mom okay"

She said cutely and extant her pinky finger at me. She so adorable.

Parker: "Okay okay I promise now go inside. its getting dark humm..."

I did the pinky promise and sent her in.

Jeena: "Okay bye bye Daddy" I look at her in amaze. "Don't forget you promised!" she shout while running inside.

I chuckled at her cuteness that my smile didn't leave my face.

After so long I felt a bit happy. But then my smile drops thinking of my and Jane's relation.

Marry?.......

she don't even want to see my face. How will I even ask for her for her hand.

Yet I have promised this little princess and I will fulfill it because my hearts says relief in it.

I understand why Jane's everything is so calming to me.

"Because she is the only woman claims my mind."

End of Parker's P.O.V.

1 Week Later

Today Josh insist Jane to pick up for her office this morning and then after work hours they will go to a Club.

Jane is not a party person but since its Josh's birthday she agreed. Josh pulled the breaks infront of Her office building. She came out followed by Josh.

Jane: "What? are you planning to walk to my cebine door?"

Josh: "That's not bad Idea. Lets go, I also wanna see what that jerk has given you in name of office."

She chuckled on his cute overprotective side.

Jane: "Okay fine~ now cool down and get in"

He smiled and they head in the office while laughing and talking. As she get on her working floor everyone's eyes went to them.

Some were seeing Jane laughing for the first time since she barely talk to someone beside its about work. She always wear her cold and poker face with high personality of a Leader.

Even though she never shout or disrespect any lower employee but her cold glare are enough to put everyone at their place.

Everyone started gossiping in there.

Emplooy1: "Omg Did Miss Jane just laughed?!"

Employe2: "Yeah yeah omg! omg! she looks so pretty while laughing. Why she always wore that scary face all this time? I thought she didn't knew to smile."

Employ3: "Jesus I became fan of her. She looks like a goddess."

Employ2: "Is that guy her boyfriend. They look close."

Employ3:"I don't know. But for sure I will propose her. She is a complete my Idol type."

???: "Ahem Ahem...."

The three turn around and their soul stuck in their throat after seeing Parker gazing them with narrow and angry eye while hands in pocket.

They all flinch and look down once Parker shout to shut up the whole gossiping staff.

Parker: "What is happening here? Why everyone is talking rather then working?!"

Employ3: "S-Sir... A-Actually Miss J-Jane--"

Parker: "You are fired. You tell" he turn to other employs.

Employ2: "Miss Jane came here with her boyfriend today. They look so lovely."

Parker: "WHAT!?!"

He ran to Jane's office direction and everyone look at him dumbfound. Andrew fake cleared his throat and tell workers to focus on there work.

Parker's P.O.V.

No No NO! It can't be happening. Oh god please say its not true.

As I reached her office I saw  form the glass wall, her with a guy talking and giggling. She was laughing with him and hit him play fully. WHAT THE HELL!!

Parker mumble: "Yah Why are you acting to girly?! I never see her like this in my entire life. Stop it STOP IT!! Leave his hand! Oh my god no no I have do some thing."

That guy gave her a drink which she denied, good....

Wait why is he insisting and WHY SHE is insisting him to drink it?!

"I m so done Now!"

I open the door quickly and saw the guy was holding her wrist and she was holding his shoulder and both look at me with one eyebrow lifted.

End Parker's P.O.V.

Jane: "What are you doing here?" she asked coldly.

Parker: "M-Me... Wait what are you doing here like this? This is a office Miss Jane not a park where you are clinging on some guy. Leave him leave him!"

Josh: "I m not 'sOme GuY'. I m her close friends and you?"

Jane hold Josh's hand stopping him to go at Parker and here Parker's breath hitch on their contact.

Jane: "Josh calm down he is...P-Parker..."

Josh look at her with wide eyes than at Parker who was staring at them annoyingly.

Josh give a assure look to her and went to Parker and lift his hand for hand shake. Parker stare at him for a second and then accept it.

Josh: "I m Josh. Jane's childhood bestfriend. By the way we have meet before Mr. Parker..... "

Parker lift his eyebrow at him.

Josh smirk: "You remember in High school you guys loose verry badly in a basketball match. Well I was your rival team."

Parker's mind clicked the memory. The day when Jane cheered for another guy which was this man and he was too jealous that day.

Parker came out of his thought when Josh grip on his hand tighten.

Josh: "My eyes will be on you....." 

He leave his hand and look at Jane with smile. He frown how quickly Josh's expression change.

Josh: "Okay Jane sis I will be leaving, Call me if you have any problem I will beat shit out of that person. And be ready on time."

Parker in mind: "Wait... sis!?"

Jane: "O-Okay..? Byee"

he left after giving a death glare to Parker.

Once he was gone Parker turn to see Jane who was looking at him coldly with scary face. He flinch and got startled when she put the drink on table making a loud sound.

Jane: "So....Why were you here? Need anything Mr. Parker....." 

The room suddenly become chilled.

Parker: "I.. well that... actually"

He don't know why he was shuttering in front of her. He always got scared whenever she look at him like this.

Jane: "I m busy If you have anything speak quickly."

Parker: "Y-Yah I-I m y-your Partner. You should respect me."

She just rolled her eyes and went back to her table to start work. He look at her in disbelief.

Parker: "By the way are you going somewhere after Work." she put her pencil down.

Jane: "Sorry Mr. Parker but I didn't remember if our contract say to tell you about my private schedules. So please leave I have work to do."

He ignore her words and starts checking her decorated cabinet.

Parker: "I asked a professional to made your room according to your liked colors. But You decorated it more nicely. Will you do one for my office and also for my bedroom and--"

Jane: "Just split what you want. Don't waste time.... aren't you busy?" 

Parker grin and reach her as she stand up from her seat.

He came more closer so Jane step back but he catch her by her Waist and pull her to his chest.

Parker: "I want..... you..." 

She eyes got widen on his statement. She tried to free herself but Parker hold her with both hands.

Parker: "Okay okay geez stop moving. I won't tease... just be single hmm."

He quickly kissed her cheek and run off. Jane froze at her place. Her cheeks started to burn. She snap out when Parker shout form outside.

"YOU LOOKS CUTE WHILE BLUSHING BUBBLE!"

Jane: "Y-Yah.. YAH! Come Here you monkey! I will break you legs!!" 

She shout while blushing hard and cover her cheek in embarrassment.

|Time Skip to Night Party|

(Jane's outfit)

Jane was rolling down in her thoughts of morning incident. It was only Josh, Halsey and her. They were chilling near the bar.

???: "Hello guys!!" everyone turn to the voice.

Jane: "Omg Denial!" they did handshake. "You came alone? Anne?"

Denial: "You know Anne can't come so I will leave early. I came to meet you specially when she told you have returned. Well I brought someone else too."

Jane: "Woah you brought Vance too. Hi!" she wave at the guy next to him.

Vance: "Hi Jane how are you?" they greet.

Jane: "I m fine. What about you guys?"

Vance: "Busy in hoping around on world map."

Denial: "Busy in firing bullets on terrorists."

Jane: "Busy in designing projects." she continue the chain followed by rest two.

Josh: "Busy in creating new software"

He said joyfully and everyone look at Halsey who looked lost gazing at Vance. Josh wave his hand in front of her face to get her back on earth.

Halsey: "Busy in taking out organs of bullshit people." everyone laughed.

While laughing her eyes fall on Vance who was look at her with small smile. Her laughter slowed and look away from him to dance floor. She spot a familiar figure dancing on there.

Halsey: "Hey that girl looks familiar."

-------------------------------------

~Please vote and comment you reviews.

Don't forget to follow❣~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

26.8K 496 17
"Je t'aime." "Te amo." "Mahal kita." "Wo ai ni." "Se agapo." "I love you." "Anata o aishitemasu" ____ Just a book of MLBB one shots.
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
116K 13.8K 81
Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is amazing. It's like an adventure when you Do...
582K 7.8K 7
Ranking 46 in spiritual on 18 March 2018 "Hug me." She said and my eyes widened. "Zoyi." A shock whisper came out of my mouth. "Hug me Zain. Give me...