The Hate in Our Memories

由 mia_d_mivia

❗ It's not an opposite poles attraction saga, it's a similar pole repulsive destruction story ❗ "I HATE YOU... 更多

Prologue (Main characters Analysis)
Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: First Touch
Part 3: Cute Fights
Part 4: Meeting his Strict Father
Part 6: An Evening together
Part 7: Locked with him
Part 8: Heart Sparks
Part 9: Blamed
Part 10: Broken
Part 11: Alone
Part 12: Reunion
Part 13: Let's Collab
Part 14: You are still same
Part 15: Her Soft Side
Part 16:Fiance?!
Part 17: Crazy Feelings
Part 18: Beast
Part 19: Coward
Part 20: A Chance
Part 21: Leave her
Part 22: Life and Money
Part 23: Those three Gems
Part 24: Dirty Games
Part 25: Who am I?
Part 26: Confession
Part 27: Love you Son
Part 28: Its MY Marriage
Part 29: Bang!
Part 30: See you soon
Part 31: Epilogue
Season 2
Season 2: PUBLISHED

Part 5: The Gift of a friend

105 17 4
由 mia_d_mivia

Finally after 2 hours of drive they reach the Woodhouse. Everybody gasp after seeing the house as it was really beautiful and big. They took their suitcases and head in.

As they entered the living room, they were greeted by a girl in shorts and crop top.

She ran towards Parker and hug him tightly making everyone shocked including himself too.

Patrick: "Celina? why are you here? Didn't you denied to come."

Celina: "Yeah but you should have told me that Parker is coming~."

Anne: "Aren't you Section A President Celina."

Celina: "Yes any problem." she said with bitchy tone.

Halsey: "Yes, Why are you here? Are you and Patrick related?" she replied with poker face.

Patrick: "Yeah Sharp mind. She is my and Vance's cousins."

Anne frown: "Do your whole family study in same school?"

Vance: "Well sort off."

Celina: "Baby what took you so long? I was waiting for you."

All three girls: "BABY?"

Halsey gag in disgust and Anne pat her back. Celina ignore them and took Parker with her to show the house.

Denial sigh: "Its not like that. She likes him and their parents are Business partners. So he is just playing around her."

Jane mumble: "Such a Jerk..."

Patrick show them their rooms. They distribute the room as,

 Halsey- Jane,          Anne- Celina,

 Parker-Denial         Patrick-Vance.

After freshup some were playing while some were relaxing. Anne came to her girls room.

Anne: "Hey girl lets go out."

Jane in sleepy tone: "You go *yawn* I wanna shleep~" she fall on the bed.

Halsey: "Hey come on owl we are on vacation lets play out, girls vs boys?"

Jane: "I m tired. Let me sleep. I know you bet Vance earlier in car to win."

Halsey: "Please~ help me otherwise he will take my all snacks."

Jane: "Win by your own. Shu shu I m on vacation."

Halsey: "Yah! everyone is out... I wonder how your lazy ass do karate practice daily." she didn't reply "Hey see Celina and Parker playing together too~"

She said to tease her while looking out of window but Jane sign her to go away while covering herself in duvet.

Halsey sigh in disbelief and Anne left laughing.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER

Patrick: "So guys lets play something. I prepared a game."

Everyone hooted but Jane can't help to notice Celina being clingy to Parker which disgust her.

Vance: "Ok So we prepared these stickers. We have to hide from each other first and then Patrick will switch off the light meter. While finding the other members we have to put it on them. The losers will collect in hall and can't put sticker on others. The one who will got no sticker in the end will win. The winner will be boss of tomorrow."

Halsey: "W-Why do we need to switch o-off lights? We can play like this ha ha"

Jane: "Come on guys." she took the stickers and went to hide.

Denial: "She is cool."

Patrick: "Ok lets go one by one. I will be last after turning down the meter"

Everyone run to hide in different rooms and then Patrick switch off the lights.

Jane was hiding in her room under the bed when suddenly her arm hit a bottle and it fell down making her cursed under her breath.

The door opened following the sound and he/she tiptoed in the room. She tried to move out of bed to leave the room but that person closed the door and head towards the bed.

BTW the room had dim moonlight so they can see a little. Suddenly the person hold her leg and drag her out of the bed. She immediate run to other side giggling.

The person also run behind and they defend themselves from getting the sticker and started pillow fight.

Suddenly she was lifted up and thrown on the bed and the person hovered her and she hit him/her with pillow.

All the way they were laughing and shouting like crazy which creep out the others outside.

After a couple seconds she push the person and hover over and pinned his/her hands on bed. They stopped and pant heavily.

??? : "I was right... you know to fight."

Jane: "Parker?" the moonlight hit his face giving a perfect view of his features.

Parker: "Am I that handsome?"

Her heart started beating fast and butterflies again dancing in her stomach. She snap out and leave his hands.

Jane: "Shut up... Well no wonder you are boxing champion.... Your moves says all."

Parker: "Exactly dumbhead... But I m tired now.... O god your hits still hurts." he whined like a child.

Jane chuckled: "Thats my intention... I m also tired, I played after a long time like this."

Parker: "Me too haha" they both laughed.

Slowly they stop and stare at each other. Somethings was going on in their mind which they better choose to hide. Suddenly- 

Jane was far beyond than shock.

He pat her back and then stroke it gently. This make her heart about to explode. Her breathing stuck in her throat.

Jane: "P-Parker w-what are y-you doing?.."

He didn't reply so she asked again with low voice. "Parker..?"

Parker: "You are out."

Jane: "W-WHAT?"

Parker: "See your back Loser~" he throw her to other side and ran out.

Jane: "You bitch! I m gonna kill you"

Parker: "First go to hall bitch!" he shout form outside.

Jane drag herself out with pissed face where Celina and Vance were already waiting for other losers like them.

Vance: "Who got you?"

Celina: "Huh! That Halsey girl" Vance turn to Jane with frown eyes.

Jane: " Don't give me that look.. Its Parker duh!"

Vance mumble: "As accepted he really went behind you."

He chucked looking at Jane who was busy in cursing Parker.

After sometimes Halsey came followed by Patrick and then Anne.

Parker: "Hahaha I got the last one Anne. I won! Now I will be boss of tomorrow."

He said proudly looking at Jane but then someone pushed him and he fell down.

Parker: "What the--, who dares to do that?!"

Danial: "Me... Just me hajahajahaa"

But then his gaze turn to serious.

Denial: "How can you forget me? I was literally waiting for someone to come but everyone forgot me!!"

Vance: "AHahhaha who told you to hide in toilet."

Denial's reaction:-

Denial: "How do you know?" he asked.

Vance: "You hide in the place like your brain hahaha."

Everyone burst out laughing and denial ran behind to head lock him.

Denial: "Whatever Now I will be boss of you all for tomorrow so prepare yourself."

He glare at Vance. Suddenly Anne's and Denial's phone ringed together.

Patrick: "What happened?"

Anne: "I got a message from school"

Denial: "Me too" they both check the message and gasp loudly.

Halsey: "Yah! Tell us what it is? They didn't preponed the exam dates right!?!"

Anne: "Calm down I got selected as School's Girl sports Caption."

Denial: "and I as Boy sports caption, and we both are going for National Sports meet to present our school next month."

They both jump and Anne and Denial hug each other out of excitement. Halsey cleared her throat to indicate others are also here.

Halsey: "Umm Jane what happened with your audition."

Jane: "I quit because I was preparing for Math Olympiad. But I m happy for our Anne!"

Vance: "Didn't you also quit for that same reason... Parker?" everyone look at him.

Parker: "Yeah Dad asked me so it was more important." with that he left followed by Celina.

Denial: "Sometimes I pity him. His dad force him too much."

Anne: "Why his dad always command him. Can't he let his son free for a while?"

Vance: "He can't go against his father nor he complain it. He respect is father too much."

Everyone was talking about him but Jane was just listening while looking in Parker's direction.

*Next Day*

Everyone was busy in preparing breakfast when Jane came out of her room after morning routine.

She spot Parker and Celina were washing the vegetables and that girl was clinging on him which didn't bother him but in return he was giving her playful smirks which creep her out.

Suddenly Parker spot her and flash some water on Jane.

Jane: "HEY YOU BASTARD! i just got my bath."

Parker: "OoooOoo, but you still stinks."

Jane run behind him and they started catching each other. But someone was seeing them with full of jealousy.... Celina. She clench her jaw and fist.

Celina: "I will show you your place you ugly bitch." she mumble to herself

Everyone was busy in their work and playing. Meanwhile Jane...

she was just sleeping on hammock and chilling.

*Time skip to Evening*

Parker: "Hey Halsey where is Jane?"

He asked while setting the camp fire with Celina. He wonder where is she as she didn't showed after lunch.

Halsey: "That sleepy head is still sleeping."

Parker gasp: "She is still sleeping! What a lazy ass."

Celina: "She didn't need to come here when all she do is sleep"

Jane: "What did you say?" 

Parker gulp and turn behind to see glaring Jane with a woodblocks.

Halsey: "When did you wake up?"

Jane: "An hour ago. Denial asked me to come with him and get some woodblocks"

She spot Celina touching Parker's thighs but she keep doing that even after Parker take her hands off again and again.

Parker: "When did you go with Denial-- "

She throw the woodblock between Parker and Celina make them flinch.

Celina: "Are you crazy?!"

Jane: "Sawrry (sorry in sassy tone), my target missed" and she left them dumbfound.

Halsey& Parker: "What happened to her?........"

As they prepared dinner Parker saw Denial and Jane roasting the meat while laughing together. He wanted to join them but this sticky girl don't leave him alone for a second.

He got up and went to their direction followed by Celina.

Parker: "Hey.. umm do you need some help"

He came between Jane and Denial stare at the stove with poker face. To be honest he didn't liked the close distance between Denial and Jane.

Denial & Jane: ".........No."

He look at them in disbelief when they both went to work completely ignored him.

Denial: "You never cook whenever we go on camping. What happened today?"

Parker: "I-I... NoThInG!" he left in frustration and Celina following him like a puppy.

After having dinner they sit around the campfire and have small chit chats. They spine the bottle and the person sang on which it stop.

First it land on Anne so she sing in her sweet voice. She was known as the singing fairy of school. 

Then Vance chance came and he sing in broken drum voice making everyone laughing their ass off.

Finally the bottle end on Jane after 3 rounds. She look at them and hesitate but her friends give her a assured smile.

She took a long breath and for first time she sing in front of them.

Sometimes you think you'll be find by yourself

Cause a dream is a wish you make all alone

It's easy to feel like you don't need help

But it's harder to walk on your own

You'll change inside

When you, realize

The world comes to life

And everything's alright

From beginning to end

When you have a friend

By your side

That helps you to find

The beauty of all

When you'll open your heart and

Believe in The gift of a friend

The gift of a friend~

Everyone gasp in amaze listening her angelic voice. Denial grab his guitar and Halsey got Djembe and play with her melody.

They started clapping and singing along with her rhythm create their own music.

They enjoy this movement mesmerized in laughter and smiles away form worries of study and future.

They finish with a hoot getting freed from stress and pressure of their life.

Relief in themselves seeing the laughing faces of each other and spending this beautiful movement together.

After sometime the fire was getting low so Denial told Vance to bring some dried leaves and wood from near forest. But Celina interrupt.

Celina: "Our fathers will be hear in few minutes to check the upper water tank. He can't go because he need to guide them the problem." 

Everyone look at Patrick then.

Celina: "Oh no no he is too scardy cat why not your Big sis (Jane) do it. Also she was sleeping the whole day." she said in mocking tone.

Halsey and Anne was about to deny but Jane stand up.

Jane: "Ok I will go. I also need to contribute since I m here not like someone who just cling on other". She rolled her eyes.

Patrick: "Okay then I will bring you the Map."

He head in house to get the map. Celina follow him and stop him in living room

Celina: "Brother our snacks has finished can you bring some from store. I will bring map to her. Tell me which one."

Patrick: "O-oh okay... Thanks umm give her no. 7 map. I will be going to store then." he left.

Celina smirk and brought the wrong map and hand it to Jane and then she leave to forest.

After a minute Patrick's and Celina's fathers came and Vance went with them to rooftop.

 Everyone got busy in their work and went inside but Jane didn't came back since 2 hour passed. 

As Parker entered in and Denial and Anne appeared in front of him.

Anne: "Hey you are last to enter did you saw Jane?!"

-------------------------------------

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

781K 39.3K 40
The sky was painted dark.Very Dark with no bright stars.A gush of wind swirled past us making me inhale softly.The large man besides me leaned agains...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
94.1K 3.8K 183
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...