Us ; George Weasley

By stylesobsession

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒" "𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" "𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One-hundred
One-hundred and one
One-hundred and two
One-hundred and three
One-hundred and four
One-hundred and five
One-hundred and six
One-hundred and seven
One-hundred and eight
One-hundred and nine
One-hundred and ten
One-hundred and eleven
One-hundred and twelve
One-hundred and thirteen
One-hundred and fourteen
One-hundred and fifteen
One-hundred and sixteen
One-hundred and seventeen
One-hundred and eighteen
One-hundred and nineteen
One-hundred and twenty
One-hundred and twenty-one
One-hundred and twenty-two
One-hundred and twenty-three
One-hundred and twenty-four
One-hundred and twenty-five
One-hundred and twenty-six
One-hundred and twenty-seven
One-hundred and twenty-eight
One-hundred and twenty-nine
One-hundred and thirty
One-hundred and thirty-one
One-hundred and thirty-two
One-hundred and thirty-three
One-hundred and thirty-four
One-hundred and thirty-five
One-hundred and thirty-six
One-hundred and thirty-seven
One-hundred and thirty-eight
One-hundred and thirty-nine
One-hundred and forty
One-hundred and forty-one
One-hundred and forty-two
Sequel

Fifty-eight

12.1K 437 960
By stylesobsession

Disclaimer: Blood kink

Soon we won't be seeing so much of Cameron anymore.

-

"George!" I shrieked, jumping away as he used the water spell to throw water at me. "Babe, we've talked about this. You don't want to mess with me."

My boyfriend chuckled and crouched down to where I sat on the floor. He placed his hands against the wall on either side of my head, and while in a crouched position, he leaned closer, brushing his lips past mine but never really touching.

"Is that so?" He whispered. "What're you gonna do about it?"

I smiled cheekily and pulled my knife out of it's holder, slowly opening it while keeping eye contact with George, making sure he didn't see it.

My fist closed around the material of his jumper and then I pressed the knife to his throat, making sure it was the flat side so I didn't hurt him.

"Oh, you're gonna cut me?" He challenged, raising his eyebrows at me. He grabbed around my wrist, forcing the knife to press more against his skin. "Think that scares me, love? Go on. Cut me."

I gulped, watching the expression on his face. George's smirk slowly grew as he knew the effect he had on me.

"That's so hot." I whispered but when George hissed, my eyes widened and I pulled back the knife that accidentally had turned and cut into his skin.

A line of blood was moving towards the surface and I watched as George brought a hand up, then looked at the blood on his fingers.

"Oh shit." I cursed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't—"

"That one was on me." He chuckled and looked at my eyes again as he sucked the blood off his fingers. "Though I have to admit that turned me on quite a bit."

"Oh?"

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me softly and passionately, yet with some eagerness to it.

I let the knife drop to the floor, the sound of metal echoing through the empty corridor. My hand instead ran into his hair, tugging his head back to break the kiss.

Instead I attached my lips to the cut on his neck before licking one stripe up, collecting the blood.

George moaned at the sensation and without looking at his face, I knew he had his eyes closed.

I sucked on the cut long enough for it to stop bleeding, and then I kissed up his neck, over his jaw before finding his lips again. I let go of his hair and instead cupped his jaw, pulling him closer.

We kept making out like that, my back pressed to the wall, him crouched down in front of me with his hands on the fall on either side of my neck. It wasn't until someone cleared their throat, that George pulled away, the both of us looking to the side where Cameron stood.

If that boy doesn't start to leave me alone, I'll turn into the bloody hulk.

I raised an eyebrow at him, keeping my arms wrapped around George. Cameron didn't say anything at first – he simply stared at me with a look I didn't recognise.

"Can I talk to you?"

"No." George said before I could say anything, though I would've said the same thing. "You can't talk to her because all you do is bother her."

"I don't recall asking you." Cameron said and looked at George. "Allie is capable of speaking for herself."

George and I looked at each other and I held back my laugh while George held up his hands in surrender, then went to sit next to me.

"Oh how the tables have turned." I chuckled, looking up at Cameron. "Weren't you the one speaking for me all those times?"

"Allie–"

"I mean, I believe I can recall at least ten times when you decided I didn't have a voice and you should speak on my behalf." I said while George reached into my pocket where he knew I had some gum. "So you're actually being very hypocritical right now."

Cameron folded his arms over his chest as he chewed on his tongue before staring towards the windows.

George grabbed my hand and pushed a piece of gum into my palm before closing my fingers over it. I threw the piece of gum into my mouth and looked at George as he took one himself. Then I put my attention back on Cameron when he spoke.

"I came to apologise." he said. "I'm not proud of the person I am, or the things I've done to you."

I hummed, nodding along.

"Right." I grinned. "It's pretty convenient that you're apologising on the exact same day my mother is visiting Hogwarts."

Cameron may be scared of my father, but he is absolutely terrified of my mum. Probably because my mum's a bloody queen who's not afraid of anyone.

"If you don't want to take my fucking apology, that's fine." he scoffed. "You don't have to be a bitch about it."

"Wow." I laughed. "There's the Cameron we all know and love."

Cameron took a few step closer, pushing his hands into the pockets of his trousers before he crouched down in front of me where George had been a moment ago.

"Mate, what're you doing?" George sat up straight. "Get away from her."

Cameron ignored him and raised a hand which caused me to flinch and automatically lean closer to George, but Cameron simply ran a hand through his hair, though he smirked at my reaction.

George put an arm out in front of me and went to stand to pull Cameron away from me, but at the same time, an orange light was shot at Cameron, sending him flying across the room until he landed by the wall.

"Oh shit." I cursed, clamping a hand over my mouth before George and I slowly looked to the other end of the corridor where my mum stood with Eleanor, my mum holding her wand.

"That was wicked." George mumbled, but loud enough for mum to hear.

"Why thank you very much." she chuckled, pocketing her wand before she walked towards Cameron as he got up and basically sprinted out of the corridor. Mum then stopped and turned around. "That'll be tough to explain to Dumbledore. I made a promise to never throw students through the room again."

The other student she's done that with, is her own son. It was after William almost beat Pucey to death. Mum got so angry that she used Everte 'Statum on him', the same spell she just used on Cameron.

"I'm gonna go." George told me, patting my knee. "You're okay, right?"

"I'm okay." I assured him. He smile with relief and pressed a kiss to my cheek before grabbing his bag and standing up. He greeted my mum on his way out of the corridor while I reached for my knife on the floor.

"Is that blood?" mum asked, causing me to look up at her. Her eyes were focused on the knife. I slowly followed her gaze and shook my head as I closed the knife and pushed it into my pocket.

"No. Ketchup."

"Ahh, ketchup." mum nodded, not being the slightest convinced. "We all dip our knives in ketchup."

She smiled knowingly at me before she walked over and got down to sit next to me with a sigh, then motioned for Eleanor to join us, which she then did.

"Eleanor has been catching me up a little on what's going on with you four children." mum told me. "And your dad told me about Cameron so I know he's been hitting you. That's what happened to your eye, right? And why you flinched."

I nodded.

"I ended things with him a couple of days after he hit me for the first time." I said honestly. "And I'm with George now but Cameron doesn't know how to leave me alone."

"He's also got a very small penis." Eleanor commented. I let out a laugh but quickly clamped a hand over my mouth while mum raised her eyebrows at my younger sister.

"How do you know that?"

"It's his vibe." Eleanor said. "I heard Marco talk about it. Cameron has small penis vibes."

That's where she has it from.

"I think I need to have a little chat with Marco then." mum chuckled as the doors to the corridor opened, revealing William with Charlotte following behind. Mum quickly waved them over, motioning for them to join us on the floor.

I remember when we were younger, Charlotte being only two, and some night at home, the five of us would sit on the floor by the fireplace and talk. Mum would tell us stories about her and dad – how they met and she'd also tell us how much we're worth and that no matter what anyone says, the only thing that matters is what we think of ourselves.

"Let's do this how we used to." mum said with a smile. "Will, you go first. Tell me what's been going on in your life that you want to tell me. Don't tell me anything you're not comfortable with saying."

I don't know how my parents managed to be married for so many years. I love my dad, but he can be kind of an asshole while my mum is the best woman I know. I've always looked up to her.

"I'm still with Marco." William started out. "So that's good...he actually kind of proposed to me and I've said yes. Then there's the tournament.. I put my name in the goblet but–"

"Woah!" mum exclaimed, holding up a hand. "Rewind, my darling. You're engaged?"

"Well, kind of." William nodded. "We know we can't get legally married because of the rules, but we want to have a ceremony anyway and exchange rings when he graduates in fourteen months."

"Oh my gosh!" mum exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hands before she reached out to grab one of William's hands. "That sounds wonderful, Will. Listen, I'm in the middle of looking for a house with a big garden. You can have the ceremony there if you'd like. Or somewhere else if that's what you'd rather do. As long as you're happy and comfortable."

-

So I bleached my hair.

Most of it is blonde but some places have an orange tone to it and others isn't bleached at all because I ran out. I've ordered a new package of bleach to cover the rest and a toner to help with the orange undertones.

There's just one thing...

The things I've ordered won't come until Friday, maybe even Monday and I have a meeting tomorrow. I'm probably gonna have to wear my hair up to hide the red part of my hair that didn't bleach.

Anyway... I hope you liked the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.8K 101
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘?" "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨?"
1.3M 39.5K 99
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞." #1 in hogwarts #2 in weasley #8 i...
802K 27.6K 68
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐." 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘...
37.2K 589 12
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹! 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝘁 𝘆...