✅ When 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤 Fly (𝔹𝕠...

Від princesssuniversexxx

Miles is now devastated as his girlfriend would not wake up from her coma. He was alone. Of course, he had hi... Більше

A/N: Welcome to Book Two
Chapter 29- A Turn of Events Pt.1
Chapter 30- Old and New Pt. 1
Chapter 31- Old and New Pt. 2
Chapter 32- Old and New Pt. 3
Chapter 33- Old and New Pt.4
Chapter 34- Old and New Pt.5
Chapter 35- Seriously?
Chapter 36- This Better Be Good
Chapter 37- That's Interesting..
Chapter 38- Not Today.
Chapter 40- Swinging
Chapter 41- Troubled Times
Chapter 42- Weird...
Chapter 43 ~ Some Things Never Change and Sometimes They Do (Pt.1)
Chapter 44- My Myself and I... And Him.
Chapter 45 - Get Along Children
Chapter 46- The Origin of McKenzie Stone/Wolf Spider Pt.2
Chapter 47- Different Worlds
Chapter 48- My Weird Significant Other
Chapter 49 - No Friends, All Foes
DEBATE (NOT A CHAPTER)
A/N: Future Plans and More
Chapter 50- The Plan, Pt. 1
Chapter 51 ~ Preparing for Battle
Chapter 52- Finale. Pt.1
Chapter 53- Finale Pt.2
Chapter 54- Cute Moments
Chapter 55- New Beginnings
Chapter 55- Wedding

Chapter 39- A Turn Of Events Pt. 1

367 10 2
Від princesssuniversexxx

Miles's POV:

I turned around, looking and seeing the alternate Gwen. The one who came with the alternate me to warn me about Tinkerer in the first place. I looked away from her as my trembling hands clasped together just to hide them from her. "What do you want now?" I say, trying to keep myself calm.

Alternate Gwen sighed as she took her hand off my shoulder and came, sitting next to me on the building I was on, and she looked at me, and I didn't meet her eyes.

"I know what happened with your Gwen," she says, her voice soft as she looks down. "The same thing happened to my Miles, and he was in a coma too,"

I look at her, and she had the same sodden expression I did. "Then how was he still alive when you came to warn us?"

"He woke up, and we both beat Tinkerer together," she says and I kinda look down. Alternate universes sometimes mean opposite situations. Does that mean Gwen never wakes up and Tinkerer gets their way and ends up killing everyone I love and me? 

Alternate Gwen must have seen my expression because she puts her hand on my shoulder again. "Just because we're in alternate universes doesn't mean that the opposite always happens, Miles. She'll wake up,"

"You don't know that," I say with my voice cracking as I look at her. "I'm all alone and she's not here to help. My mom's dead, my dad is seperating from me and I can't be Spider-Man anymore," I say as tears streak down my face. I hated feeling helpless because I didn't know what to do.

Alternate Gwen reached over, hugging me, and I kinda just break down in her hold because I haven't been held like this since before Mami died. I sob in her arms as she comforts me, and I feel like the most alone person on the Earth. I can't lose everyone I love.

"Miles it's going to be okay," Alternate Gwen comforts me. 

I get out of her arms and I kinda gather myself, looking down at New York City, as tears are wiped from my face and I sniffle. "I've read the comic books," I say looking at her. "Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-Man in every universe but it never ends up working out."

"There's a first time for everything, right?" she says as she tilts her head a little.

I kind of shut up at that.

She's right....so what do I do....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
300K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.9K 568 29
بە بەشێک کورت لە چیروککە بەس بکەین لە بەڕازیل سالەن کومەلیک قوتابخانە یاری توپی پێ دەکان کێ تا کۆتایی ئەم یاریا مەیەوە واتە دوو قوتابخانە یەک قوتابخ...
78K 1.8K 21
|| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 || 𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 本物の悪魔 ⬎ "𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒𝚜 �...