The Sketch of a Bee {Tubbo x...

By _Lostinspace

Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two star... More

Things to note
Wait he saw that?
Lost puppy
Minecraft!
Fire escape
The outside world
Mochi is better
Minecraft Ultimate
Zombie Kid
Family Reunion
Rivers place
Halloween
Weeks pass
Critical times
In his arms
Hugs by the pool
Cancelled
I can be your pretty girl
A day of photos
Late night adventures
A heart to heart
Confessions
A lot of yelling
Home sweet home
Arcade
Visit
Goodbye kiss
Ranboo
Awake
True feelings
A day to remember
Glossing over
Not so perfect way
My Little Bee boy
Together again
A sketch of a bee
A/n

Trip planning

8.1K 250 317
By _Lostinspace

I sit here with my group of friends all in a discord call planning a trip to America and I'm confused.

"What's happening?"

"TUBBO YOUR HERE! Your sitting next to me!" Tommy said happily. "It took a fair bit of arguing but it's happening."

"Yay good but what's happening."

"During New Years we're planning a trip to finally meet everyone in person." Dream explained.

"Why so suddenly?"

"Tubbo we have literally been talking about this for weeks." Wilbur claims.

"What! I have no recollection of this!"

"He didn't know all of this because of that Mint girl. She's been getting all his attention." Tommy grumbled.

"Not true!"

"I bet your texting her right now." Sapnap said.

"What it's her lunch time! I wanted to say hi before she went to class!"

"He's even remembered her schedule." George said disappointed.

"Ok let's change the topic guys." Karl said eager to see where they should meet up.

"Ok how bout New York?" Dream suggested.

"Why there?" Sapnap asked.

"New Years ball duh." Techno said as he joined in. After a few more suggestions and Sapnap trying to convince everyone to come to Texas, we all agreed New York is the way to go.

"Ok so we leave on the 30 of December?" Wilbur clarified.

"Yeah then depending on what times everyone lands we go check into a hotel."

"Why don't we get like a pent house our something?" I suggest. "Or maybe an Airbnb? So we don't have to leave each other because knowing us we would just crash in whoever's room we would be in."

"Tubbo that's a good idea I'll look into thar." Dream said typing it down.

"Wilbur there's a key flaw in this trip." Tommy pointed out.

"What?" Wilbur asked concerned.

"Tubbo and my parents."

"I'll talk to them leave it to me."

"Ah ok well it's time for me to go decorate a ravine!" Tommy said meaning he has to stream.

"Imagine living in a ravine that smells like potatoes!" Dream joked.

"I will have you know it smells like backed potatoes." Techno corrected.

"You're not helping Techno!" Wilbur said. "Yeah I'm getting on too."

"I'm going to edit a video then watch Grey's Anatomy." I said. Clicking disconnect I go to opened back up my editing program to continue the video I started and started getting fully developed. After two hours I decided to stop. Popping over to watch Grey's anatomy in bed I see Mint had sent me a message.

Mintymochi
Hi!

A smile growing on my face as I ignore the intro.

Tubbo
Hi :)

Mintymochi
Watcha up to

Tubbo
Just watching some shows

Mintymochi
Awie
I was going to see if you
wanted to watch a movie

Tubbo
What movie

Mintymochi
Idk
Just thought it would be fun

Making the executive decision I turned off my tv and video called Mint.

"Hello?"

"So what are we watching?"

"5 feet apart?"

"Oh I haven't seen that movie!" I say remembering seeing it online when it first came out.

"I saw a little bit but nothing more." Mint explained. I joined her screenshare as she pulled up the movie. Taking this time I plugged my phone to the charger in case I fall asleep and I snuggle under my blankets. Hearing Mint shift around she was probably doing the same thing. After a second or two she pressed play. Lying there with the movie playing and Mints soft breathing was enough to make me drowsy. After like half way through I was out cold.

Slowly waking up I see my phone come into vision. Mint softly sleeping like normal.

"Sleep well star girl." I whisper before hanging up. This time just marching down my stairs for some food I see a car pull up. Paying no mind to it I see my mum had made scrambled eggs with bacon (hehe technoblade). Peacefully eating and playing absolutely no mind to anything else I suddenly hear yelling.

"OH TUBBO!" Jerking my head in the direction of the yelling I see Tommy walking up.

"What! Why are you here?" I say shocked while jumping up to say hi to him.

"My dad came to visit some old friends and said I could tag along."

"How long are you staying?"

"About 3 days."

"Cool!"

"Did you really just wake up?"

"I was up late last night."

"Let me guess, talking to mint."

"Hey I do other things!" And at the moment I get a message.

Mintymochi
Sorry I fell asleep!!!
Maybe another night

"You were saying?" Tommy asked in a condescending tone.

"Oh whatever!"

~Time skip~

"Ok stream thank you all for watching and now I'm going to raid Wilbur! Bye!" Tommy said before ending his stream. "So big man what do you want to do?"

We could go down to the ocean once more?"

"Sure!"

Walking down to the ocean we had a meaningful conversation instead of our normal banter.

"Anyway So Mint?"

"Yeah what about her?"

"Tubbo do you really not realize it?" Tommy asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh my god!" Tommy grumbled and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Do you like her!"

"Yeah she's pretty cool."

"Not like friend like the other."

"I-" I cut myself off. Did I? I mean I enjoy talking to her. And I also enjoy playing games. Our conversations can go on for hours and when they stop I get a little sad. I always want to say good morning and goodnight to her. I would love to get closer to her. To find out her real name. But she's so far.

"Ello? Earth to Tubbo?" Tommy asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"It's complicated."

"So you do know there's something."

"Yeah I'm not an idiot Tommy."

"Well." He went on and I just rolled my eyes at him. We walked around the beach taking about school and twitch among many other things. Our futures and how we want to move in together. It's always nice to have Tommy by my side. Watching the sunset on our way home was nice. Eating some food and finding out Tommy could stay here tonight was next.

"Movie?" I asked.

"Sure want do you wants watch?"

"Godzilla?"

"Sure!" Pulling up a Godzilla movie we both just enjoyed our time together. My mind drifting from the movie to Mint and about what Tommy said. Did I like her. Looking down at my phone I see she had posted something new on her Twitter. Opening to find out what it was it was a very well done drawing of Tommy and Will in the ravine with Techno lurking around in the shadows. Smiling I liked it and commented on it. Also seeing she had posted some doodles she did as warm up drawings some time ago my heart skipped a beat when I saw she had drawn me.

Sure she had drawn fan art of my Minecraft persona but this time it was like my face. Right next to it I see a guy with somewhat wavy hair and a nice jaw line. It was a side profile of him and he looked distracted. In the comments I saw it

Wait whose River? Is that her boyfriend? What no she would talk about him if she did. What is happening to me? I'm going crazy over one sketch. Ugh! Closing my phone I throw my head back and try and clear my mind. Looking over I see Tommy pretty focused on the movies so that's what I did too. No once the movie ended we didn't know what to do and that's when it happened.

Mintymochi is calling
Answer Decline

Answering I hear a guy instead.

"River give it back!" I can hear Mint shout!

"Oh come on-"

"RIVER!" Mint cuts him off before I can catcher her name.

"Fine geez." He says then tosses it back.

"Humph no cookies!"

"They are literally in the oven! I can smell them."

"Bully me and no snacks."

"I'm sorry your majesty."

"Um hello?" I ask confused.

"Shit! Tubbo you scared me!" Mint said.

"Oh your talking to your boyfriend. I'll leave." River said and I could hear him beginning to leave.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Mint shouted at him before turning her attention back to me. "Hey I'm sorry I didn't call. I know Tommy's over there so I didn't want to disturb."

"Hey it's fine if you called."

"No it would not!" Tommy chimed in. "I want time with Tubbo too! He is my best friend." Tommy whispered the last part.

"Well Tommy I shall leave because my cookies are almost done." A felt a little part of me hurt when she said she had to leave.

"Jealousinnit much? Calls me clingy."

"YOU ARE!" Tommy huffs.

Rolling my eyes we decided to play Mario kart till Tommy fell asleep. Looking outside I can see stars shimmering. Deciding to sneak out into the garden I pulled out my phone to identify any stars. Wondering if I could see her stars?

1508 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
81.1K 4.7K 46
"Don't die before we get back." Tommy shot back, unable to bring himself to smile. He turned and started towards the store. "C'mon Tubbo." Tubbo fo...
24.5K 147 37
Requests are closed! I do not write lemon/smut, especially for minors All stories included are not shipping, just simping I will write for Sam Ranboo...
15.3K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...