The Villainess's Great Revenge

By JustVennabel_chan

Lilith Esther Bailey. A woman who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality. Compared to h... More

Characters (skippable)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
55.5
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
News
150
Chapter 151

62

18.1K 914 128
By JustVennabel_chan

Angelina's previous indifferent expression softened as she read his letter. Her heart subconsciously turned warm.

As Angelina gazed out her window, the sunlight shone through and fell upon her silky smooth silver hair. Making it seems like it's sparkling.

************
That night, Charles was, once again, on the balcony of his study in the mansion, gazing at the beautiful and bright moon.

The stars were out and moonlight shined upon the garden that could be viewed from the balcony.

The silent and peaceful night reminded him of a certain black haired lady.

Perhaps it was because her hair was as the same color of the beautiful night sky. Or maybe because her name 'Lilith' means 'goddess of the night', or 'belonging to the night'.

He still remembered how many times he and the young Lilith would spend on the balcony, laughing and spending time under the stars.

He felt sympathy for her.

While trying to find out why Lilith was executed, he found many insults that were thrown at her.

Many called her an evil, bratty, and rude woman. A woman who always thought of herself higher than everyone.

Which displeased everyone, as marquess Bailey didn't hide her origin. She was a commoner, an orphan, a beggar.

So seeing her arrogant demeanor, many nobles were annoyed and offended.

But to him, she wasn't all like that.

He saw her as somewhat an innocent and simple minded girl. When someone has done wrong to her, she would hold a grudge in her heart.

She acted arrogant because she was insecure of her past as a commoner. So she acted arrogant to try to hide her lowly origin.

When she was in love, she didn't hide it and openly expressed her affection.

He just saw her as somewhat simple and naive, yet was also clever. She was someone who was blinded by love.

He really felt sympathy towards her.

He didn't think she deserved such an end.

************
Today, Angelina's manners teacher was extra strict on her. Since her debut was coming.

However Angelina didn't complain. If she were the real Angelina, then it would be quite difficult for her, since the real Angelina never had manners class.

But Angelina had spent a lifetime studying and attending these classes. In fact her old manners teacher was much more strict on her.

"Well done, m'lady" Melissa clapped her hands and congratulated. She was quite impressed. Most young ladies would whine about their discomfort, but she didn't.

Not to mention, she did everything perfectly.

"Thank you for the praise, countess"

"I think we're done here today. Go and rest, you'll have a big day, the day after tommorow."

"Haha. Indeed." Angelina watched as the countess cleaned up her belongings and left.

After she left, Angelina breathed a sigh. The day of the debut was the most important, but today and tommorow are also important.

They needed to get everything perfect. If something were to go wrong, it could mess the whole event.

Plus Angelina needed to keep her eyes sharp. There were many people in the mansion that despises her and would gladly try to ruin everything.

Like Evelina, Alex, and the head maid.

Because of this Angelina tasked Marie with assisting the head maid. But what she really intended Marie to do, was to watch and make sure the head maid doesn't do any funny business.

Angelina tasked Eric to keep a close eye on both Evelina and Alex.

Angelina's debut party would be held in the side mansion, where there is a ballroom.

That's where Evelina had her debut as well.

Marie and Eric reported that the head maid, Evelina, and Alex weren't doing anything.

But Angelina felt suspicious.

She possessed the body of Carol, Evelina's head maid, using 'the traveling Soul'.

But it was true that Evelina wasn't doing anything. Exept for glaring at the servants as they were getting the ballroom ready, she really didn't do anything.

Angelina was still suspicious but she couldn't stand Evelina's loud and violent tantrums anymore, so she eventually had to leave Carol's body.

Angelina sighed. Possessing ones body was really tiring....

If Evelina really wasn't doing anything...then fine. But if she was planning something, Angelina just had to work her way through it.

***************
The next day, Angelina's gown for her debut finally arrived. It was a beautiful and an extremely detailed gown.

It was white and pink gown. With some small gems sown into the gown, which makes it sparkle and eye catching.

There was also a white glove that reached the elbow.

Angelina was satisfied. Even Marie was impressed of how detailed the gown was.

After taking a look at it, the servants took it somewhere else to be inspected and carefully cleaned.

Angelina looked to her left and saw Evelina's sinister eyes. She was smiling, but it wasn't her usual innocent smile.

Her smile was chilling and even slightly terrifying.

It was like a smile of victory. As if she got her way....

Angelina was shocked and confused, but refused to look away so she stared into Evelina's cold eyes.

Evelina chuckled and was the first to look away.

"Miss...? What's wrong?" Marie's voice appeared.

"Ah.... it's... nothing..." Angelina's stunned face was replaced with a blank expression.

'Evelina....what are you planning...'

**************

That night, when the maids were about to bring the gown back to Angelina's room, they discovered a horrific sight.

Angelina drinking tea in the terrace. Accompanying her was her personal maid, Marie and Eric.

But for some odd reason....Evelina and Alex joined them as well...

Alex kept on glaring at her, while Evelina was smiling sweetly like usual. It seems Alex only came here because of Evelina....

And the reason for Evelina being her....Angelina couldn't out her finger to it.

What was the most odd was that Evelina kept complementing her, with words that didn't hold a hidden meaning...

Even Eric was slightly afraid. He too didn't know the reason for her change in behavior.

The room was dead silent, aside from Evelina's sweet voice and giggles, nothing else could be heard.

Then suddenly, they heard a loud "Bang!". They turned their head to see a maid's panic stricken face.

"There.... something happened to lady Angelina's gown!"

"What!?" Angelina and the others stood up immediately.

They followed the maid in a rush. Angelina couldn't help but sweat.

What they saw horrified them. Marie was so shocked and furious that she fainted. Fortunately Eric caught her on time.

He leaned her fainted self to a wall and went back to stand behind Angelina.

The gown was completely trashed. It was ripped apart. Dirty water was spilled on it and there were even bugs on it!

The dress no longer looked as beautiful as before.

It was completely ruined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
17.2K 853 28
TO BE EDITED. *** Eris Belladonna was a child born the same day as God's prophecy. She was blessed with beauty and an immense amount of divinity that...
16K 418 29
Book 2 of The Adeline Series after a while of silence. It was just us beneath the billions of stars, then Tom pointed his hand to a bright shining s...
122K 3K 26
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...