Random Anime Boys x Male Read...

By SupremeGojoFeen

โš ๏ธWARNING There May be somethings you dont like, so if you see anything uncomfortable to read, then click off... More

Welcome!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Sebastain x Innocent, Christian Male Reader
Choji x Foody Male Reader
Preg!Sasuke x Seme Haruno Male Reader
Jealous!Bakugo x Blunt Seme Black Male Reader
Kurama x Tailed Beast Flirty Male Reader
A/N
Light Yagami x Male Reader
Naruto x Jealous, Tsundere Male Reader
Flirty Sinbad x Cold Prince Male Reader
Bakugo x Blunt, Sweet-toothed Seme Male Reader
A/N
Izuku x Yandere, insane Male Reader
Kakashi x Shy Male Reader
Kageyama x Insecure, jealous male Reader
Tamaki Amajiki x Seme Male Reader
Kaneki ken x Sweet Ghoul Male Reader
Akashi Seijuro x Male Reader
Shigaraki x Caring Male Reader
Bakugo x Stripper Male Reader
Kise Ryouta x Seme Male reader
Armin x Seme Male Reader
Haku x Seme Male Reader
๏ฟผ Psychiatrist Deku x๏ฟผ Sadist, Mental Male Reader
Saiki k x Narcissist๏ฟผ Male Reader
A/N๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ
Kirishima x Abused Male Reader
Denki x Male Reader
Bakugo x Trans Male Reader
Tododeku x Seme Male Reader
Aizawa x Male Reader
Sebastian Michaelis x Veterinarian Seme Male Reader
Kaneki x Tsundere Human! Seme Male Reader
Kuroo x Shy, Freaky Male Reader
Kenma x Childish! Seme Male Reader
Mha boys harem x Substitute๏ฟผ teacher male reader
Bakugo x Male Reader
Pro-hero Deku x Seme Husband Male Reader
Levi x Masochist Top Male Reader
Eren Yeager x Male Reader
Dazai x Male Reader
Bakugo x Male Reader (Pt.2)
Tododeku x Seme Male Reader (pt.2)
A/N๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
Dabi x Male Reader
Kuroko x Male Reader
ALL MIGHT x male Reader
Sai x Tsundere Male Reader
A/N
Reiner x Seme Male Reader
Gojo Satoru x Male Reader
L x Friend-zoned Male Reader
A/N
Aomine x Male Reader
A/N
Drunk! Bokuto x Male Reader
Bakugo x Seme male reader
โš ๏ธHAVE TO READ!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!โš ๏ธ
Levi x Seme Male Reader
Deku x Seme Male Reader
Yuri Katsuki x Seme Male Reader
A/N
Hawks x Male Reader
Eren x Male Reader
Saitama x Male Reader
Dazai x Suicidal! ๏ฟผSeme Male Reader
A/N!
Endeavor x Seme Male Reader
Bakugo x Male Reader
A/N!!โš ๏ธ
Nagisa Hazuki x Seme Male Reader
Kirishima x perv male reader
Hornee
Kenma x Blasian Male Reader
Chris P nuts.
Sebastian x Male Reader
Starting my art career! ๏ฟผ
Uta x Seme male reader
WHYYYY
Thank you....
The end.

Oikawa x Male Reader

32.6K 545 528
By SupremeGojoFeen

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.) May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, l/n
Height: 5'5
Gender: Male
Hair color: brown
Eye color: grey, blueish
Body shape: slim, petite, curvy

Sorry for any typos, please ignore them🧑🏿‍🔧

____________________________________

*click*

Y/n smiled and pulled the camera away from his eye and watched the picture slowly side out of it. Y/n grabbed it and waved it a bit and then looked at the pictures he took of a rabbit eating.

"Hey, y/n-san." Kageyama said and walked up to y/n.

Y/n hummed and glanced over at Kageyama. "Hey! Good morning." Y/n said softly and waved while smiling. Kageyama smiled a little. "You still take photos? I thought you stopped in middle school." Kageyama said and y/n paused and slowly stopped smiling and looked away. "Ah...j-just missed a old habit tehe" y/n said and fake smiled while rubbing his neck.

Kageyama stared at him for a while and then nodded while walking away. "Have to get to class. Bye." Kageyama said and y/n nodded and waved. "Have a nice day!"

Y/n sighed relief when Kageyama left and looked at his camera sadly.

Flashback-

"Oikawa-kun!" Y/n shouted and ran towards Oikawa alone in his gym practicing. Oikawa glanced back at y/n and smiled.

"Y/n, hi." Oikawa said and wiped sweat off his forehead.

"Are you still practicing, sorry ill go if im interrupting you..." y/n said and laughed little while rubbing his neck and blushing.

"No its ok. Come watch" Oikawa said and smirked while grabbing y/n's smaller hand. Y/n blushed more and looked down at Oikawa's hand. He looked away and slightly squeezed oikawa's hand nonchalantly. Oikawa noticed and blushed a bit while looking back at y/n and smirked.

Y/n sat down on the bench and watched Oikawa practice his serves and hitting the ball. "Show off" y/n teased and giggled while blushing. Oikawa panted and laughed while looking at him.

Y/n laughed and blushed.

Skip

Y/n and Oikawa were holding hands while walking down to the park. It was almost sundown.

"Oikawa-kun can i ask you something?" Y/n asked and looked up at oikawa. Oikawa looked down at him. "What?" Y/n blushed and looked away.

"Why...why aren't you weirded out with me? I mean...we only became boyfriends because you caught me taking a picture of you...isn't that- creepy to you?" Y/n asked embarrassed.

Oikawa smirked. He stopped walking and pulled y/n into a hug, wrapping his arms around y/n's neck.

Y/n gasped surprised and blushed. "Nope...i mean, look at me..who wouldnt" Oikawa joked and y/n blushed harder and playfully pushed him away and frowned.

"Oikawa-kun im serious" y/n whined and Oikawa laughed and sighed while grabbing y/n's hand again.

"Ok, ok...for real...i dont care..you just had a crush on me...and wanted to take a picture...i mean it's not like you're a stalker...right?" Oikawa teased and y/n pushed him again. "No, jerk" y/n fussed and blushed.

Oikawa laughed again and ruffled y/n's hair.

"....plus...I've always liked you...even before you noticed me." Oikawa whispered while leaning down to y/n's height to get in his face. Y/n stared at him and blushed hard.

Oikawa chuckled and kissed his cheek while pulling and pinching the other one. "Ngh- o-ow!" Y/n whined as Oikawa pulled his chubby cheek. Y/n blushed and closed one eye. Oikawa snickered and they kept walking.

Skip

Y/n sighed and sadly looked at oikawa. Oikawa hasn't been the same since his lost, and has been avoiding y/n. Y/n was walking towards the gym where Oikawa and his team was, plus Kageyama.

"No! You brat!" Oikawa shouted and pushed Kageyama away. Y/n gasped and ran over to Kageyama.

"Hey, are you alright?" Y/n asked and Kageyama looked up at him and nodded. "Y/n?" Oikawa asked and y/n frowned up at him. "Why are you pushing him?" Y/n asked and Oikawa grunted and looked away.

"You shouldn't even be here, Im practicing." Oikawa said and y/n felt a little sting in his chest. "...." y/n stayed quiet and then got up and walked away, embarrassed and hurt a little.

Skip

"Please Oikawa-san. Teach me how to serve like you." Kageyama begged and grabbed Oikawa's sleeve.

Oikawa grew a tch mark and grunted, about to hit Kageyama but y/n blocked him and took the slap.

Oikawa gasped and looked at y/n. Kageyama didn't know what was happening.

"Y/n-"

"Why are you being so mean to him?? He just wants to be like you!" Y/n shouted and frowned up at Oikawa. Oikawa frowned. "Just mind your own business." Oikawa growled. Y/n stopped frowning and stared up at Oikawa surprised. "...Oikawa-kun...why are you acting like this?? You've been like this ever since you lost that stupid game against shiratorizawa team." Y/n said and looked down.

"..."stupid?"..." Oikawa mumbled coldly. Y/n looked up at him and saw Oikawa glaring.

Y/n gasped and flinched.

"Its not "stupid" when you never experienced a hard lost before." Oikawa spat. Y/n stared at Oikawa scared a little. It was like he was a different person.

Oikawa grunted and walked away while grabbing his bag and ball.

"Oikawa-san-!"

"Shut up, brat!"

Kageyama huffed and folded his arms. Y/n teared up and looked down.

"Y/n-san...what's wrong?" Kageyama asked and tugged at y/n's hand. Y/n wiped his face and looked down at Kageyama.

"Nothing.." y/n mumbled. "Can you ask Oikawa-san to teach me how to serve like him? You're his friend, right?" Kageyama asked while tilting his head. Y/n looked away and fake smiled.

"Um...i-i dont think he'll listen to me...sorry- and you should probably go home, its getting late." Y/n said and Kageyama nodded and ran away. Y/n sighed and walked home.

Skip

"Kageyama, maybe i can help. I've watch Oikawa serve a few times..." y/n said and grabbed the ball from Kageyama. Kageyama looked up at him and gasped.

"So- you can teach me how to serve like oikawa-san?" Kageyama asked. Y/n giggled and nodded. "I guess. Well, im not as strong or fast as him- but i can try." Y/n said and then sitted back and threw the ball up. He ran up and hit it, but it hit the net instead.

"Pttf- bahahaa!" Kageyama laughed and y/n laughed and blushed embarrassed.

"It was just like Oikawa-san, but you didn't run fast enough or hit it hard enough like he does" Kageyama said and y/n smiled and chuckled while ruffing his hair.

"Y/n? What are you doing in here?" Oikawa asked. Y/n gasped and glanced around at oikawa. Y/n looked away sadly and stopped ruffling Kageyama's hair.

"Y/n-san was teaching me how to serve like you!" Kageyama said and Oikawa looked at y/n. Y/n sighed and rubbed his arm.

"Oikawa we were just playing around, dont worry. Im not as half as good as you so I didn't serve good." Y/n mumbled and walked past Oikawa, not looking him in the eye.

"Y/n-san!" Kageyama shouted and pouted.

Oikawa looked back at y/n and then looked down and sighed a little.

As weeks went by, they became more distant. Neither of them didn't have to ask to break up, because they were already not a couple anymore caused by the distancing and the not speaking.

Weeks turned into months and y/n was so sad that he stopped taking pictures because it just reminded him why he fell for Oikawa, and he didn't want a bad memory.

So he put his camera away.

Apparently volleyball was more important to Oikawa.

Flashback ended-

Y/n bit his bottom lip while putting his camera away and sighing. He was a 3rd year now, and was 18, and was one of the managers of Kageyama's new volleyball team. He hasn't seen Oikawa in years, but somehow he still has feelings for him..just hiding them, and lying to himself.

Y/n walked in the school and went to class.

Skip time-

It was after school and y/n was watching hinata and Kageyama argue like usual.

Y/n huffed and shook his head at them while chuckling a little. He sighed and looked at his watch.

"Ah, i gotta go- suga, tell Kageyama to get along with Hinata for me" y/n said to suga and suga smiled and nodded. Y/n walked out and went home.

Skip

"Oh no-" Hinata said and held his stomach. Y/n groaned and rushed Hinata to the bathroom. Hinata was nervous since they had a game with Oikawa's team today.

"Hurry!" Y/n said and sighed while Hinata ran in the bathroom.

Y/n walked back out and looked around. "Hey daichi, what team did you say we were going against today?" Y/n asked.

"Seijoh." Daichi said and y/n froze and gasped. "....no way-" y/n whispered and then they heard people cheering, specifically girls. Everyone looked behind them and saw Oikawa's team walk in.

Y/n froze when he saw Oikawa come in last. The girls really cheered then. Y/n turned pale and felt his chest sink. He was just slowly getting over him..

Y/n hurried to away before Oikawa saw him.

Y/n hid in the back all through the game. He was too scared.

Y/n was in the bathroom. He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror, then suddenly he saw Oikawa walk in while wiping sweat off his face with his shirt, so his face was covered. Y/n gasped and quickly ran in a stall. He covered his mouth and hoped Oikawa would leave.

"...y/n?"

Cliffhanger- ik ik, go ahead and call me a bitch😩 its a kink, be careful🥛✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.7K 10
"๐‘ฐ๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’...๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
27.3K 110 13
Get yo holy water, bleach. And suggestion list. Just Smut & stuff **!! THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ALTHOUGH I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE READING...
368K 16.4K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
111K 1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...