Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.

2.9K 152 101
By Helolo06

_________________________________________

  The lesson was boring, that wasn't an opinion but a fact.

   Philosophy  was never her strong suit, however, she was fine with not understanding it. She saw no use in understanding other people's thought, to her: only her own thoughts mattered.

    She tried driving her attetion somewhere else in hopes of not sleeping. She would've slept if it weren't for Aizawa's eyes never leaving her body, it was as if he could sense her sleepiness from miles away. 

     Sitting behind Momo gave the girl a perfect view of the peppermint boy, it amused her to think how slim the chances were of todoroki literally having his dual hair parted in the middle. Although math was her strong suit due to her quirk, human anatomy always seemed to speak her insterest. 

      Somehow the light in the ceeling hit perfectly on Shoto's skin, a white hair hanged on the red side, telling the girl he probably didn't have time to get ready. He pulled his hair back and bit his lips as a confused expression hit the boy. He tapped the book with his pen, the view for his scar dissapeared  as he let his hair fall back.

           .....and before she knew it, she was in love. 

     Wait WHAT? She violently shook her head to get rid of the thoughts She couldn't be in love. She looked at her hands, gripping her hands tightly as her brain battled with her thoughts. 

       Her eyes then landed at her phylosophy book that was filled with latin words for her to understand. She read a paragraph then another, and another. 

       She couldn't focus, she began to breath heavily. LOVE? love. LoVe? nO, just no and no and no. NO.

      "Hey sweety? are you okay?" Momo looked behind her, worried for the girl.

        Please don't call me swe-

      "YEah, yeah," She took a moment to breath "I'm good, don't worry." She then smiled. The words didn't seem to work on Momo but still she smiled back, it wasn't her problem. Besides she didn't want to enlarge the distance between them. 

     She looked to the side avoiding Momo's stare, but before Momo could turn back Aizawa called their attention "(L/n), Yaoyorozu" She coughed regaining her stance as (Y/n) tried to quiet down her thoughts "What did Descartes say to prove his own existence?"

       What? Oh wait, phylosophy.

     Her eyes desparately searched for an answer on the board, only for the black haired man to smile "The answer ins't on the board. Next time pay more att-"

     "Are we talking about the french one? Well that's easy."

      I'm sorry, but I'm not letting you beat me this time, Aizawa.

  A frown marked his face as he saw a smile making it's way to her face,  "Descartes is a crazy man in my opinion, but...a smart one. He was overly racional, too racional. He began his search by doubting everything he layed his eyes on. The education, the reality until he began to doubt his own existence."

    Aizawa opened his mouth but (Y/n) quickly interrupted him "wait, I'm getting there. Descartes determined that the very act of doubting his own existence served as proof that he, himself existed."

        "So~" She smiled at him, as everyone saw her challenge the teacher with no fear "That's where he concluded that if he thought therefore he existed."

     "However, what most people don't know is that the full sentence is "dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum" or if you would prefer it in Japanese "I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am". 

     struck by the weird silence in the room, (Y/n) arkwardly spoke "I think...that's all there is on that."

          I got carried away....dang it.

        The silence was suffocating, did she say too much? And her thoughts and anxiety were killing her as everyone stared at the girl. Until the silence was broken by a husky voice.

       "Why are you all shocked?" Bakugou spoke taking all the attention that was on the girl to himself "That's what to expect from a person who's quirk is literally to know."

        "I guess.... he's right." Kirishima spoke, looking to the side. 

       "Of course, I'm right" Bakugou grunted looking at Aizawa, who seemed unfazed at the girl's act. It was as if the always challeged each other everyday on things, when in fact they did.

    Every once in a while they'd try to see who knew better, sometimes Aizawa would win and sometimes Aizawa would lose.

      "Still...I feel so dumb around her" Denki mumbled.

      "Everyone is smarter than you dumbass" Bakugou side glanced the girl, what the heck was wrong with her expression? It was fear mixed with anxiety while at the same time she tried to hide it. However, she was failing miserably.

      "Ah Bakugou, you're so mean to me" Denki whined, recebing a 'tsk' from the dandelion boy.

     As quick as the thought of love leaved the girl, it came back. With no delay, Aizawa called everyone's attetion and resumed class. Once class was finished, she still sat on her seat unmoving working on her thoughts.

     "Hey?" Momo called Todoroki, who was beside her packing his things "Is she okay?" Momo pointed behind to the girl behind her, Todoroki's eyes following her fingers. 

     "Yeah, she's just thinking" Todoroki put his backpack on his shoulders, walking towards the girl, poking her, he removed her from her stance. "You okay?"

      "Yup! Just thinking!" Todoroki looked at the black haired female in a I-told-you-so look. Momo smiled, seeing the girl was fine. She slipped a paper towards the girl.

       "If you need me, just call me" She winked, leaving the classroom with Jirou by her side. (Y/n) looked at the paper, Momo gave her.

        "You know," Shoto looked to the side, a small, yet unnoticeable blush on his cheeks "You can also call me if you need help"

        "I can't." Todoroki looked at her, startled at her denying "My phone's broken" She stuck her tongue out, smiling as she closed one eye. "But if I do get one...You'll be the first one I'll add." The dual haired boy slightly smiled.

        "Are you...busy today?"

         Aside from studying

        "She isn't." (Y/n) snapped her head behind her to face an ash blond boy glaring holes in Shoto.

         "No, I'm not." (Y/n) grabbed the pile books, placing it on top of her desk

         "Yeah, you are." Bakugou glared at (Y/n), who seemed unfazed by his constant glares.

        "No, I'm not." She waited a second before mumbling a small "bitch"

       "THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?" Bakugou grasped (Y/n), lifting her up as he accidentaly touched her boob in the process.

       "This is Blasphemy" (Y/n) said, however, Bakugou refused to blush in front of icy-hot. 

       "Like you're a deity, who asked you to have boo—" Bakugou stopped talking, as he felt Todoroki place his cold hand on top of his, that was holding (Y/n)'s collar.

       "Let go." 

       "What are you going to do if I–" Bakugou immediately let go after Todoroki tried to freeze his hand.

        Adjusting her collar, (Y/n) looked up at the blond boy, who had just finished warming up his own hand. "What do you even want with me?"

        "Nothing." Bakugou looked to the side, glaring at the room's door.

        "Okay then, so what do you want, Todo–"

         "Wait!" Bakugou grasped (Y/n)'s hand, completely taking her attention from the dual haired boy. "I-uh...need your help." He mumbled quietly, making the girl wonder if she even heard it right.

        "With what?" (Y/n) raised a brow.

        "with...stuff" He looked to the side, hoping the girl would agree to his request.

        "Sorry, I'm busy." She broke off the hold.

        "WHAT! You just said you weren't"

        "I'm busy for you, not Todo."

         "ouch, that hurt" Denki said from the other side of the room, evesdropping on the conversation.

        "FINE." Bakugou tsked, placing his hand on his pocket as he stormed out of the room.

        "That was dramatic...so yeah?" (Y/n) smiled but Todoroki kept his eyes locked on the place Bakugou had just left.

        Todoroki hummed, feeling slightly bad for making his friend feel bad. "It's okay, it can wait."

        "No way!" (Y/n) waved her hands "Tell me already." Todoroki scratched the back of his neck. 

       "Can I borrow your notes?" He wanted to invite her to study with him but...He felt bad for making (Y/n) turn down Bakugou's invitation.

       "Ah...that's gonna be a problem..." 

        "Why?" (Y/n) looked to the side arkwardly,

         "It's-uhm-I'll just give it to you" (y/n) grabbed a note book from the backpack, giving it to Shoto.

         "It's in..." Todoroki flipped pages, completely unaware of what language it was.

         "Latin." (Y/n) helped him, arkwardly looking at him. "I-uhm can help you, if you need help studying"

          Todoroki smiled, "thank you. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?"

          "Yup" Todoroki gave back the notebook his monotone face came back in seconds as he glanced at the door.

       "You should catch up with Bakugou" (Y/n) glanced at where Todoroki was looking.

         "You don't need anything?"

        Yes, he needed. He needed you by his side. You made him forget, even if it's only for a second, about all his problems. It seemed as if you had some kind of power that immediately made him feel better. It was a weird feeling...but he loved it.

          "No," (Y/n) slung her bag over her shoulders, smiling, she waved him goodbye promising to meet him tomorrow, as she ran to catch up with the dandelion boy.

          Oh? You're saying I forgot something?

            Ah. I see, so you want to know if (Y/n) actually loved Shoto?

         and if (Y/n) realized her feelings for Shoto?

           HaHaHa. Funny, I like you.

            Oh, you weren't joking?

             .

             .

             . 

             Ha....READER.

             There is no such thing as "love" for gods.

              And if there was,

             I'm certain that (Y/n) will never have it.

So Reader, please get those thoughts out of your head.

with love, someone you'll meet soon

--------------------------------------------------------------

Woah, I feel like someone just took my place of autho- wait, what the f-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
19.8K 1K 50
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
6.6K 182 18
Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Except even with this divine power, I alwa...
6K 156 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...