Beyblade Burst: Shasa's Journ...

By Dablitfam23

Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dull... More

Shasa Guten
BC Sol Training
Talk With Kris
Cosmic Saturn
Power Of A Sparking Bey
Siblings Of Valt Aoi
Shasa VS Toko
Xander's Dojo
Xander's Training
Shasa VS Xander
Trip To New York
The Raging Bulls
Shasa VS Shu Part 1
Shasa VS Shu Part 2
Trip To The Sparking Arena
Valt VS Lane Part 1
Valt VS Lane Part 2
Reunited
Valt VS Shasa
New Rival and Friend
Shasa VS Tomoka
Shards Shirosago
Shasa VS Shards
Lui Shirosagi
Shasa VS Lui
Dante Koryu
Happy Valentines Day!
Rantaro Kiyama
Valt and Shasa VS Rantaro and Shards
Ranking Up
Challenge From Lane
Broken Bonds
Surge Saturn
The Sun Bladers
Limit Breakthrough
Shasa VS Tomoka Rematch
Free De La Hoya
Mirage Fafnir
Aiger VS Shasa Rematch
Infinite Achilles
Preparing For The World League
Beyblade World League
The First Round Part 1
The First Round Part 2
The Battle Royal
The Second Round Part 1
The Second Round Part 2
The Semi-Finals
Train Hard! Defeat Valt!
Finals! Shasa VS Valt!
Final Spark!

The World Champion

1.5K 32 12
By Dablitfam23

    Shasa watched the World Champion, standing right there, staring blankly at the three girls who were staring at him in shock.

"Uh..." Aiger said, confused by the scene, but then saw Valt and Rantaro.

"Oh! There you guys are!" Aiger said and walked up to Valt.

"You finally made it!" Valt said and both friends fist-bumped each other.

"I did! So what's up?" Aiger asked and looked at the three girls.

"Aiger, I'd like you to meet Shasa, Shards and Tomoka!" Valt introduced his friends and Rantaro quickly jumped in.

"Shasa's an old teammate from BC Sol."

"Really?" Aiger asked in shock and turned to Shasa.

"So then that means you trained with Valt, right?" Aiger asked. Shasa was speechless by the World Champion just walking in but gathered herself together and answered.

"Yeah, I did." Shasa answered.

"Cool!" Aiger said and turned to Valt again.

"So, what were you guys doing?" He asked.

"We were just having some battles before you came." Valt answered.

"Really? Can I join in too?" Aiger asked and pulled out his bey.

"This is, Infinite Achilles!" Aiger said and Shasa studied the balance type. Two swords to attack and two shields to defend. 1B Chassis and the Dimension Dash Driver. Shasa also saw he was holding two other rings on his other hand. One was blue and the other was red.

"What're those for?" Shards pointed at the rings.

"Heh, lemme show you!" Aiger said and then placed the blue ring on first.

"The ultimate offense! Infinite Sword!" Aiger showed, Shasa saw that the ring was sharper and unbalanced for attacks, and next was the yellow ring.

"Great defense! Infinite Shield!" Shasa saw that the yellow ring was a lot rounder, made for defending.

"So cool! Can I have a try at it!" Tomoka asked, completely beating Shasa and Shards. Aiger grinned at her and nodded.

Quickly, both bladers were on opposite sides of the bey stadium.

Aiger decided to use Infinite Sword on attack mode. Aiger was going on the offense first game.

There was a moment of silence before Shasa started the match.

"Ready? Set!" Shasa called.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Aiga did a running start, used his hand to flip his body and backflipped into the air.

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers pulled of a sparking shoot and both beys landed heavily on the stadium. Achilles sped around the stadium rapidly!

"GO!! Infinite Achilles!" Aiger shouted.

"Woah, so fast." Shasa muttered to herself. Achilles's speed was out of this world!

"Bust her up!" Aiger screamed and with one collision, Achilles bursted Tanuki.

The three girls were shocked, it took Achilles only one hit to burst Tanuki.

Figures...no wonder he's the World Champion Shasa thought to herself.

Aiger picked Achilles up and grinned, proud of his partner. Shasa needed to have a battle against him.

"Aiger! I call next!" Shasa said as she showed Cosmic Saturn to him. Aiger just grinned and showed off Infinite Achilles.

"Bring it on! I'll slash you back!" Aiger said.

Both bladers got onto opposite sides of the stadium. Shasa watched as Aiger kept Achilles on Infinite Sword mode, meaning he's going to attack. Shasa decided to go all out on the first battle too. So she switched Saturn into a sold spin, attack mode.

"Attack mode?" Rantaro whispered to himself.

"She's planning on attacking head on." Valt said to himself with a smile.

"Come at me!" Aiger said.

"Ya know it!" Shasa replied back.

"Ready? Set!" Tomoka called.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers launched at full force, doing a sparking shoot. Aiger watched as she did Valt's shooting form which made him a bit confused and for some reason, he saw himself in her.

Aiger used to copy Valt back when he began blading and this girl is taking after him.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium and spun around.

"Let's do this, Achilles!" Aiger called out and Achilles made the first move by charging straight at Saturn.

"We're not holding back either, right?" Shasa asked Saturn and Saturn responded to her blader by charging towards Achilles.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Both Achilles and Saturn were attacking each other head on before meeting in a holding collision.

"Not bad!" Aiger said, and both beys pulled back and charged towards each other again. Shards and Tomoka were looking at the battle with wide eyes. Shasa was holding her ground against the World Champion!

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Aigers eyes widened a little bit as he saw Saturn pushing Achilles back a little bit.

No way, she's Aiger thought to himself and decided he needed to end this battle...NOW!

"ACHILLES!" Aiger screamed as his normal hair bursted in red crimson resonance. And summoned the avatar of Infinite Achilles.

It's avatar is an upgrade of Union Achilles. The wing on each side of Achilles' helmet have been replaced with a circular crest, and the blue "V" base is now a gold "V" with an arrowhead on each point and a pronounced shield-like crest with a silver-framed orange gem in the center. The faceplate is now smooth and singular, and the sides have been replaced with extensions from the crests on the helmet's sides. The "V" crest on the chest has been replaced with a blue gem, symbolizing the blue sparking core on the Superking chip, and a shield-like gold frame with red and white accented jagged edges. The tunic armor sports three blue-raspberry gems on each rib cage area. The crimson cape is now white. The silver upper rims on the vambraces now sport a gold edge. The armor kilt's front now sports a silver-rimmed orange gem at the front with a silver flap on both sides, the gold rims have disappeared, the other flaps now have a gold base, and a gold ring at the top around the waist. The pauldrons now sport a curving tip, the second under section is silver, the back side now has a silver plate with a gold edge and red accents, and the front now has a silver curving crest with a blue gem. The gold accents on the shin guards are thicker, the wings have been replaced with the curving crests, and the blue orbs on the knees are now diamonds. The shield is now wider, more red with a silver sword-style base and gold accents on each of its sides, and a gold frame at the top were the sword's handle sticks out that can close together when the sword's drawn. And finally, the sword's length has been shortened, the grooves have decreased, the red accents are thinner and totaled to five, the winged hilt has been replaced with a sun-style spikes and an orange gem at the center, and the handle is now brown. And when Achilles drew out its sword, the sword emits a blue aura raging around it.

Achilles quickly rushes towards Saturn.

"SLAM HER DOWN! INFNITE SWORD!" Aiger roared his special move.

CLASH

BURST

Shasas eyes widened as Saturn bursted before her eyes and both Layer and Driver landed in front of her.

"Infinite Achilles with a burst finish! Aiger Akabane, win!" Tomoka called the match. Everyone but Valt and Rantaro were surprised.

Infinite Achilles was even more powerful than she thought. Shasa picked her bey up and placed it back together. She then looked up to see Aiger walking towards the door.

"I gotta meet up with someone, but I hope we get to battle again! See ya later!"

And with that, Aiger was off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.5K 32
" ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. " Recovering from an alcoh...
870 8 25
Pierce Atsushi, a 12-Year-Old Blader who's trying to become the Strongest in the World. Him and his Beyblade, Bold Perseus are overcoming Walls and G...
24.2K 1.4K 35
โ Rule no. 1 - No secret dating. โž โ The problem is that I don't know what problem I have with him! โž When the new BBA team, the bladebreakers was ma...