HUSBANDS OF A MAFIA [Man×Man]...

Door _Youpassmydoor

"I was scared, baby." I look back at him and again hold him in my arms. "It's good. It will take few more ho... Meer

informed
MEETING THE NEW [edited]
PUNISHMENT [edited]
LEO'S LIFE
LITTLE ONE
PART OF PIECE
AMAIA & US
THE MARRIAGE
NEW RULES TO MAKE
ANOTHER MATTER
BENNETT ALONE
SOMEONE LEFT
NEW OVER AGAIN
I MISS
RESULTS
A MESSY LOVE
A COLOUR OF DEMAND
COMPLAINS
A LOVE AMONG US
KINDLY REQUESTED
MAKE A WISH
THE WEDDING
LEO'S LOVE
SENSITIVE LOVE
POINT OF VIEW
NEW OLD
I AM LOST
A BEAUTIFUL TOUCH
A BETTER SITUATION
MISSING PIECE
THE MURDERED
LEO, I CAN'T
COME ON LOVE
Q/A

KILLER [edited]

14.2K 293 50
Door _Youpassmydoor

KILLER

"Gwod morning, Deme." Bennett hugs Demetrio more tighter and softer. Demetrio smiles holding him back a little bit softer than before.

"It'sh morning, wake up." Demetrio opens his eyes and look at the younger who was touching his cheeks. They cuddled for few more time until it was time to actually get up from the bed.

"Good morning." after making it to the dine, everyone wishes him.and started to eat breakfast. It was family time, at least for Demetrio, it was a best time of the morning.

They weren't allowed to be anywhere without the library and their rooms. Something about the garden bothered Demetrio and for their safety it was forbidden. Gym was forbidden for Stefan since he lose himself at that place everytime.

"Sir, We gotta face a problem." Damien, Demetrio's right hand said and stand still in front of Demetrio who was smoking and sitting upto his table on his office room which is located at the third floor.

"What it is?"

"I guess who took a wrong person last night. Alejandro was eyeing him and now he is creating big mess for us. We lost our three mansion which were bursted and some servants and our men died" He informed and that make Demetrio interested about the boy named Leo. What's so important about him that made Alejandro so impatient.

Alejandro was a named Mafia, powerful and a little bit of dangerous but it was a great chance for Demetrio to earn a lot more from him.

"We dig into something big, Damien." Demetrio smirked looking at Damien.

"Actually it is what it is!" He smiled back.

"Well arrange a meeting with Alejandro and keep that boy safe until then. Make security more hard here and be careful with this mansion specially." Demetrio warned and was about to walked away to attend some businesses.

"Deme?" He stopped looking back at Keith.

"You need something?" Keith nods. Everyone at the room left them alone and Keith walked to Demetrio who sit upto the table again.

"Come here?" Keith walked close to Demetrio and Demetrio pulled him at his lap. Keith hugged him tightly holding his neck by his both hands.

"What happened, Keith?" Demetrio rubbed his back and put a small kiss at Keith's arm.

"He again threatened me, Deme. I hate him." Keith sobbed silently in Demetrio's arms and make his shirt go wet. Demetrio felt a sting in his heart. He hold the younger comfortably but tightly.

"Thanks for informing me on your own this time, Keith." Demetrio pecked Keith's temple.

"Can you give me some time today?" Demetrio nodded with a smile. He wants to give his husbands a lot more time than they deserves but it has been always a weakness to him.

"Come with me. I'm taking you outside." Demetrio knows how can he make Keith happy. Keith smiled jumping down from Demetrio's lap.

"Let me get ready?"

"What? Why? You look beautiful everytime, Keith!" Demetrio smiled and pulled him out from there.

Taking Keith in his car and driving at high speed makes it more easier to Keith to be calmed and distracted. They stopped before a cafe.

"What do you wanna drink?" Demetrio asked.

"Ice coffee."

"Two ice coffee!" The man behind the bars took a second look at Demetrio but didn't sound another word.

"Where are we going?" Keith asked in the meantime they were waiting.

"Somewhere you won't like, Baby." Demetrio ruffled the younder's hair.

"Let's see!" Keith mocked.

After taking their drinks, Demetrio drive them to a mansion. A mansion from where Keith belonged and a mansion where Keith never wants to go back.

"I don't wanna go there, Deme." He requested.

"Get down now." Demetrio opened Keith's car door and ordered in much more angrier tone.

"I said come down, Don't make me repead my words, Keith." Demetrio threatened which made the other shake in fear but he managed to get down from the car. He walked behind Demetrio.

"Oh hello Mr. Demetrio Arroyo - Quiñones." A deep voiced man comes in front of Demetrio and Keith. Keith almost hid his tiny body behind Demetrio and tightens his grip onto Demtrio's shirt. Demetrio smiled and look at the old man.

Demetrio signed his men who were already been there, by his eyes. They stand behind the old man's servants and hold gun upto their head. Demetrio pulled out his own gun and hold it in front of the old man's forehead.

The old man was Keith's biological father. Keith married to Demetrio because his father wanted many informations of Demetrio by Keith but Keith was loyal and innocent. He let Demetrio know about it at the very first night of their marriage. That's what made Demetrio keep the little boy to him.

But Keith was still threatened by his father for informations which bothered Keith a lot.

"No more threatening, Keith, Mr. Connor." He pulled the trigger amd shoot. None of his man could save him since they were gun trapped.

"Take care of the properties and everything!"

Demetrio left the home with Keith who doesn't know how to react. Keith was still shaking behind Demetrio but Demetrio wasn't giving much attention to Keith right now.

"Deme, I wanna go home."

_________________

After a fucking hard day you want to sleep and Demetrio wants exactly that after a long and hard day. It's already 2 at night and he still couldn't check his husbands since he was busy finding out about Leo and Alejandro.

"Deme, Keith needs you." Kyler informs knocking at the door. Demetrio sits on the bed and felt his mind is numb for the sudden action. He wanna sleep again but Keith is more important for him now. What could happen to him?

"Everyone leave." Demetrio was in Keith's room where he sees the other was in a corner crying his eyes out. Keith was scared, stuttering and sobbing.

"Keith?" The door get closed and Demetrio slowly moves to him. He sat on his knees in front of Keith who didn't look at Demetrio.

"You killed my dad, Deme. I hate you. He was my dad." Keith fold Himself in his knees more often. He doesn't wanna see the older's face right now. It angered him!

"He needs to die one day already, Keith. Don't be so childish about it!" Demetrio coldly replied.

"Please leave me alone, I beg you Deme." Keith sobbed.

"I am not taking your orders, Keith. Stop crying." Demetrio's voice was demanding and threatening now. Keith looked up towards Demetrio.

"Please!" He pleaded.

"No way, get up, wash your face and sit at the bed right now!"

"I don't wanna." Keith stubbornly said.

"You know me so well, Keith!" Keith Isn't even disappointed at the other's behaviour towards him. He made his way to the bathroom, Demetrio follows him!

Keith splash waters in his face, seeing his sallowed eyes and redness in his full face. He was still sobbing hard while Demetrio stands behind him.

"Don't cry!" Demetrio holds him from behind by Keith's waist and pulled his back closer to him.

"I hate him, Deme but I love my dad. He has raised me." Keith hugs the older by turning towards him and bury his face on the other's chest.

"Shush, Whoever he was, he was. Not anymore Keith." Demetrio said. It was so comforting right now.

It takes few minutes since Keith cries in Demetrio's chest and fall asleep in his arms. Demetrio lovingly sleeps with his Keith and look at the ceiling ambitiously. Keith was silently sleeping in his arms that makes him a little bit sad but happy too.

Demetrio checked his phone after noticing Stefan has texted him.

Stefan
You are supposed to be with me tonight

Demetrio
Meet me at Keith's room

Stefan
Fine

(Read)

Stafan slipped in his other arm. Demetrio comfortably hugged him back, taking him to his chest.

They both stare at the ceiling, Stefan wanted Demetrio fully to him tonight. But there is nothing he can do now.

"Why don't you love me, Deme?" Stefan asked making Demetrio bits his inner cheeks and look at Stefan's face.

"You never tried to get that love Maybe?" He questioned.

"I am not like Kyler, I am not like Keith and Ashley too! even not like Bennett too! I really don't know how to behave submissive. I just know I want your love, Deme. They have your full attention, your care but I have nothing! You had even killed my parents. I hated you for long but I love you!" Stefan ranted out to Demetrio.

"I like you, Stefan. Even though you aren't submissive like them but your attitude empress me. I try my best to give all of you my time maybe they earn more attention by their own way and you couldn't make a way out for it." Demetrio kissed Stefan's lips and pulled him more closer a little more.

"Maybe I need to try making one." Stefan said making Demetrio chuckle.

"I will make it easy for you, baby." Demetrio loves the way Stefan wanna try, fuck! he loves the attitude of this boy so submissive yet so demanding and corny.

They shared a kiss!

________________

"Good morning." Demetrio lightly said and shake the others a little. His both of hands are just numb and they are breaking down into pieces!

"Good morning." Stefan lightly smiled and looked at Demetrio in the eye. They shares a kiss on the lips but Demetrio notices Keith was silent even though he is awake.

"Don't make me angry at the morning, Keith. It isn't good for you." Demetrio smile and threatened.

"Good morning." Keith said more like coldly.

Demetrio kisses him on the lips but it feels Keith was feeling more disgusting to kiss Demetrio. Stefan leaves the room for his morning routine and Demetrio was kinda angry at Keith's behaviour.

"I'll meet you at the dine for BREAKFAST."
"I have no appetite."
"I didn't ask I informed." that was it before Demetrio left.

Demetrio leaves the boy on his condition and left the room in his nightwear.

"Wa-" Their lips met and they didn't react weird. They collided their hands pulling each other closer more. They didn't even care about the older's morning breath. They sucks each others lips like some soft puffies. Their breath get heavier with the kiss at the room where Demetrio was pulled in.

"What was this for?" Demetrio breathed out looking back at the younger.

"My sexual frustrating?" Ashley replied and again get into the kiss.

Demetrio smirked pushing his tongue inside which was gradually accepted. They taste each others mouth and Ashley gave permission to take the dominance. Their tongue get twisted at the others mouth and they breath heavily. Demetrio pulled Ashley closer and kept kissing him harder.

"Mmhmm" Ashley moaned and Demetrio took him in his lap, make his legs wrap around the older's waist.

"I won't mind morning sex." Demetrio smirks and pull the other on the bed.

He started sucking down to his neck. He bites the skin deeply but he knows Ashley's sweet and soft spot. He bites the spot more hard and softly, make Ashley loudly moan and hold onto Demetrio much needily.

"Deme, please" Ashley begged and make Demetrio smiles. He broke Ashley's shirt buttons and start kissing more down. He was kissing his stomach not touching his lower part.

"Deme!" suddenly Deme gets up and clear his mouth before opening the door slightly only to see Stefan outside the door.

"I- I am sorry. I was just passing." Stefan stutter, Demetrio mentally face palmed. He signed!

"Meet me at my office after breakfast. I don't want your excuses, Stefan." Demetrio whispers and slam the door in front of his face which made the younger sign and angry.

'Fuck' Stefan curses under his breath walking away from the place.

"Deme?" Ashley asks for explanation.
"Sorry, I need to brush." Demetrio was out of mood which makes Ashley frowned. It wasn't his fucking fault!

"Hand me a towel." Ashley takes a towel and join the shower with Demetrio. He blushes seeing the naked body of Demetrio by sitting at the counter of the mirror side.

"Well you can ask?" Demetrio notived the hesitation in Ashley's face and make it easy for him. Ashley walked inside of the bathroom and jumped at Demetrio's lap. Demetrio smiled pulling him close in his lap. They shared a kiss and the water makes his dress go wet.

"I love you and I want you." Ashley smiled but everything was missing in his smile.

"Ashley?" Demetrio rolled his eyes nuzzling at his neck.

"Um.... I wanna visit mum but It's ok if you don't want me to." Ashley looked down.

"All of a sudden?"

"She is sick." Ashley put his head on Demetrio's shoulder, he knows he'll say no but maybe........?

"Ok, Get ready after lunch. I'll be there with you but just for 10 Minutes ok?"
"I love you more." Ashley kisses all over Demetrio' s face hugging him tightly with joy.

______________

"It's getting bigger, Demetrio. Alejandro kills our one of guard today." Damien states.

"Any information about them?" Demetrio smoke in the air and take a look on the paper he has in his hand.

"They were kinda lover and while he wasn't 18 they couldn't married because of our mafia rules and now Leo is in our hand. Break on their love story!" Demetrio looks up at Sarcastic Damien and chuckled.

"Such a jackpot, Damien. Take care of that Leo, I don't want any scratch on him and we have a meeting with Alejandro today right?"

"Yes."

"Ok Let's see." Damien nods.

Knock knock

"Everybody out." Damien leaves with other persons. Stefan has no sign if fear in his face right now but he is tense.

"So, explain!" Demetrio sit on his table slightly and face the boy who stand in front of him.

"I might be sorry but no explanations, Deme." Stefan said coldly.

"Come with me." Demetrio drags the boy by his hand to the dungeon. Stefan was nervous now....

_______________

Thanks for reading

What do you think will happened with Stefan?

"Attention isn't always
everything I wanna give"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
686K 12.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
2.3M 68.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...