partners | t. kuroo

By todosluver

where you and kuroo are academic rivals and ended up being lab partners... "you better not be falling for me"... More

Chapter 1 - supercuts - Jeremy Zucker
Chapter 2 - Pink + White - Frank Ocean
Chapter 3 - BEST INTEREST - Tyler the Creator
Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike
Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic
Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 8 - Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala
Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Chapter 11 - Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid
Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole
Chapter 14 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975
Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller
Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
Chapter 18 - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows
Chapter 19 - Summertime In Paris - Jaiden and WILLOW
Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 21 - Heat Waves - Glass Animals
Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo
Chapter 24 - SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
Chapter 25 - deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo
Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus
Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 28 - Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe and Finneas
Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)
Chapter 30 - blind - rolemodel
Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood

7.8K 207 216
By todosluver

The next morning you woke up and at first you didn't realize you weren't in your own room until you looked at the clock. You were still in Kuroo's shirt covered in wrapped up in his blanket. He wasn't beside you, maybe he woke up early and just left. Fucking bitch. You checked the time. 12:45pm. Oh shit. You overslept bigtime. You were probably sound asleep when he left. You got up and looked at his desk. There was a note. You got up, your legs still aching from last night and you picked it up.

"Stay here. We need to talk. Just went to get us breakfast. - Tetsurou" It said. You grabbed your clothes and put them back on. You fixed up your hair and sat back on the bed and went on your phone. You had 239 notifications. Your eyes lit up as you started to scroll through all of them.

About 100 missed calls from Eva, 50 missed calls from Kenma and about 30 each from both your parents. Why the fuck were your parents calling you. It was Sunday morning. You scrolled through your texts next.

Eva :P

bitch

where tf r u

wanna get breakfast?

hello?

are you still with the mystery man?

will you tell me who????

hello

hello

hello

what the fuck. call me when you see these

Kenma

y/n

Hello are you okay?

You didn't call me.

Did you get back safely?

Let me know.

I'm worried.

Wow, two different people. You called Eva first.

"BITCH I WANT DETAILS WHERE ARE YOU WHO ARE YOU WITH!!"

"I just woke up can you not yell." You said in a tired voice.

"NO I WANT TO KNOW MAN, YOU BLEW OFF AKAASHI FOR THIS MAN!"

"Akaashi was piss drunk, I wasn't dealing with that."

"MYSTERY MAN OR NOT I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WAS GOOD."

"It was... Really good... Can I talk to you about this later."

"FINE BUT I BETTER GET SPECIFICS."

"Fine, bye."

"BYE BITCH"

Holy shit, she's excited, you thought to yourself. You hung up and dialed Kenma's number

"Hey Kozume."

"Y/n what the fuck, I'm just glad you're okay. So what happened with you and Kuroo?" The question startled you and you began to panic and look for words. He literally rearranged your guts. But you didn't want Kenma to find out about it. No way.

"Uh. We just talked about school and then I went back to my dorm and crashed."

"By yourself?"

"I walked with someone."

"Who?"

"Some guy."

"Were you drunk?"

"No Kozume."

"Okay just making sure. Talk to you later."

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too."

You hung up and you looked up as Kuroo was leaning against the wall holding a brown paper bag and a tray with two coffees in it.

"Did you..." You were cut off

"So I was really good huh." He said, smirking at you.

"Oh fuck you."

"Yeah fuck me, that's what you were saying last night."

"Shut up." You said reaching for the coffee in his hand. He opened the bag and pulled out a bagel from the bagel cart outside the cafeteria, and gave it to you.

"Who's Akaashi?" Kuroo asked, biting into his own bagel.

"Oh, my friend Eva tried to set me up with him last night and I just, I don't know, he was too drunk for my liking." You said taking a sip of coffee.

Kuroo was wearing a nice pair of trousers and a turtle neck that covered his whole upper body except part of his neck where you could see a purple mark that you probably left there.

"So instead you found me and fucked me?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at you.

"Well, I didn't intend to fuck you. It just... Happened?" You questioned yourself. Still not quite sure what lead you to wanting to fuck Kuroo. He seemed like a good guy, you just still couldn't bring yourself to like him. He was still your rival of course but if he started working on that research project with you that meant he would have to spend more time with you even without working on your chem labs together.

"Mhm, anyways, I wanted to talk to you," he said twiddling his fingers and looking at you. "... you don't want to tell anyone right? Like this was a one time thing?" He questioned. You hated to admit it but Kuroo was definitely the best sex you've ever had, you wouldn't mind doing it again.

"I mean, what do you think, I mean what are we friends now or something?" You asked him.

"Well, I'd like to be, I just don't know what you think." He said back, taking a sip from his coffee.

"I just don't want to tell Kenma right away. Let's keep it a secret between us." You said running your hand through your hair.

"Alright I'm down with that. Do you wanna go to the library and work on some stuff for the lab? Also, do you wanna read over some chemistry stuff I found?" He asked you intently. You actually thought this was a good idea. Well played Kenma and Eva.

"Yeah sure, I'll go back to my dorm and change first then I can meet you there, do you have my number?"

"No, here take mine and text me when you get back to your dorm."

"Alright sounds good."

----

You got into the shower and felt the warm water immediately soak into your skin. You looked down at your body and see the already dark purple marks that Kuroo left all over you. Well shit, how are you gonna hide those from Eva. How were you gonna TELL Eva what happened without mentioning Kuroo's name. You didn't want anybody finding out about the two of you. You wanted to keep up the front of you two hating each other. You lathered soap all over your body cleaning yourself then turned off the water and grabbed your towel as you headed out towards your dorm.

You got into your room and looked at your body in the mirror again. It was covered in marks. You grabbed your phone and texted Kuroo.

Tetsurou

done showering, be at lib in like 10

Alright, I'll find an open study room

You put on an oversized hoodie and a pair of leggings and brushed through your hair, making sure to cover any marks Kuroo left on you. You looked at yourself in the mirror again, noticing the bags under your eyes from the late night. You rubbed your eyes a little and continued to fix your hair.

You put some of your school work in your bag and closed it before putting on your shoes and heading out the door. Your legs were still in pain as you walked and you were stopped when you saw Eva run to approach you and give you a hug.

"Y/n baby!! I'm so proud of you, finally catching bodies." She screamed as she wrapped her arms around your neck. "OU GIRL, looks like you can barely walk!!"

"Hey Eva, do you maybe not wanna scream that out loud." You said pulling away from her.

"Oh what's this," she pulled your hood aside revealing a mark that Kuroo left on your neck. "This mystery man is kinky !!! WHO TELL ME!"

"I want his identity to be a secret for now." You said covering your neck back up as you looked at her.

"Ugh fine, what was he like, tall?? Sexy??? DO I KNOW HIM!?!?!?" She exclaimed, jumping in the air.

"Maybe you do, maybe you don't. He's tall, nice build, yes he's sexy, those are all the details you're getting." You said back, questioning your response. You furrowed your brow, since when did I think Kuroo was sexy? The hell. You thought to yourself waiting for her response.

"OUUU, okay but, was he big?" She questioned with a smirk across her face.

"Yeah... Like I said the sex was good, he knew what he was doing." You said not giving her more than she needed to know.

"Is that really all you're gonna give me?? C'mon come to my room we can talk more there." She said tugging your arm.

"Sorry babes, I gotta go to the library and work on some things." You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, you reached for it and read the text.

Tetsurou

Third floor, 4th room. Wya?

You gently smiled at your phone and looked at Eva who was already giving you a smile.

"Ouuuu. Mystery man sent you a text!" She said almost singing.

"What? No." You lied.

"You're LYING! HAH! I KNEW IT!" She chanted.

"Fine, well I gotta go now. I'll text you when I come back, then you can tell me about Bokuto." You said back as you started to make towards the stairs. You pulled your phone out replying to Kuroo.

Tetsurou

coming now, ran into eva

Okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 537 6
❝ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. ❞ Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
847K 27.6K 45
βπƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟏𝟏 ππ‘πŽπ“πŽππ’? 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽπƒπˆπ”πŒ π…πˆππ„βž ↳in which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...
32.7K 957 24
| kuroo tetsuro x m!reader | kuroo tetsuro, a chemistry major who plays sports in his free time, and you, a math major just trying to make your way t...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right πŸ₯΅" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...