Kadic Academy Kids

By furnacewithwings

Tovah Pressman is the new girl at Kadic Academy. What will happen when she comes to school to her cousin Jere... More

New girl
Remember what?
The Journal
It's only a fracture
Truth or Dare
A Normal Day
Kiss and camp
The Great Outdoors
Double date
Flu
Claustriphobia
Fainting Spell
Love sick
Long Weekend
A Fine mess
Shifting
The Lock In
And They Were Roommates
Sleep over!
Odd's undersea costume
Aelitas diving costume
Blast to the past
Dance Fever part 1
Tovah costume and regular outfit
Dance Fever part 2
Fall Break
Another Romeo And Juliet
Seizing
Seized
IGNORED
SCAVENGER HUNT
THE BIG GESTURE
NOT A CHAPTER
CABIN IN THE WOODS
WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE
THE LAMB
GURU
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY
AGAIN?
NEW YEAR
WHAT YEAR IS IT?
WHO ARE YOU
UH-OH
MEMORIES
COMMON ENEMY
DEJA VU
THE BEST DAD. PT 1.
THE BEST DAD PT. 2
ROCK-A-BYE
THAT SINKING FEELING
WHAT A BEACH
BEACH PLEASE
UPDATED COSTUME FOR TOVAH

EXCHANGE

57 6 1
By furnacewithwings

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

I woke up in Lyoko with a bang, I rubbed my head as I stood up emanating to walk down the sector, "Jeremy?" I called out and looked around wondering why I was here and why I was alone. "Where is everyone?" I asked myself as I drifted through the empty sector, I looked forward, then saw a brightly glowing bubble quickly I ran towards it. "What is this?" I asked timidly as I touched my hand to it, I pushed my forward into it... and..."Tovah, wake up," Aelita said as she turned her alarm off. I sat up in bed the room spun around me as I rubbed my eyes, "Oh, is it already morning?" I asked, groggy. "No, I'm waking you up for fun." She laughed, "Come on, let's go before all the hot water is gone." She snickered as she got her things out of her side of the closet. "I'll be there in the minute, I just need to wake up a little more," I said snatching my glasses off my side table. I sat on the side of my bed rubbing my forehead thinking of the dream I had just had, "Just forget it," I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my things and went to the showers, I turned the water on and let the cold water cascade over me, nothing like a frigid shower to wake you up. I got out and pulled on my button-down and sweater vest and skirt and then went to the mirror, "Cute necklace," I said to Aelita, "When did you become a jewelry person?" I asked brushing out the knots in my wet hair. "Didn't you hear me get up last night? Someone left it at the door," I tilted my head, "I guess it's a gift for today," I suggested, "Why?" She asked, "Did you not hear all the announcements or anything about that speed dating thing Odd was planning?" I asked, "Well yeah, but this school always has something going on." She shrugged, "Well it's Valentine's day, I guess someone gave you that as a gift and I have an idea of who would want to give you a gift," I laughed. "Who?" She asked, "Really?" I asked, "My cousin obviously," I said as we walked to our room to get our bags, "Oh hey," Odd declared waving at us, "What are you doing up here?" Aelita asked, "Oh I came to walk...both of you to breakfast," Aelita smiled at me then Odd offered his arms to us, he walked us to the cafeteria, he was being a real gentleman, "What has you in such a chipper mood this morning? I mean new outfit and everything," I asked with a chuckle, "I have to show this girl Cora around the school, everyone says she's cool," Odd said with a smirk. "Oh," I mumbled, Odd and I had been cold as of late, we hadn't been flirting much or even talked about our kiss, I felt a little green-eyed but it seemed as though he had moved on. "Oh, there's Jeremy," She sauntered away from us and over to Jeremy who stood in line, Odd looked at me, he looked as if he wanted to say something to me. "You aren't jealous are you?" he asked abruptly, "Jealous? why would I be jealous?" I asked crossing my arms, then letting go, putting my arms by my side so I wouldn't come off as defensive. "I say go for it if you want to flirt with the girl you're showing around today," I tried to play it off as casually as I could. "Thanks, I just didn't want to hurt your feelings, you know?" he patted my arm and then looked at his watch, "I gotta go, but I'll see you around, maybe we can hang out later, I mean you are coming to the speed dating later right?" I nodded apprehensively, "yeah, I think so..."

Jeremy Belpois Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

I stood in line humming to myself as I waited for breakfast, 'I hope I'm not too late for waffles. My leg itches...why does it itch?' I stood there lost in thought and was suddenly pulled out of it when a hand was on my shoulder, "agh!" I gasped. "Jumpy much?" Aelita giggled. "Thanks for the necklace, and happy Valentine's day, sorry I didn't get you anything..." she gleamed brightly looking down at the necklace, "oh, um, no problem! It was only natural I get you a present for Valentine's day," we stood in silence for a few seconds and I proceeded to bend down and itch my leg to bridge the silence. We finally got our trays and sat down with Yumi and Ulrich. "It's not a big deal," Ulrich puffed. "What? That Sissi is taking you to a concert? I just think it's a little ironic that you always say you don't like her and then turn around and go to a concert with her, and on Valentine's day," she crossed her arms. "Trouble in paradise?" I joked. "If only," Ulrich melted back in his chair. "And Sissi is nice enough, I don't hate her." He clarified. "Wow, what a sentence," Tovah declared as she sat down with her tray and proceeded to pull her toast apart, "I see we're all having an eventful morning?" She asked. "I suppose, where's Odd?" I asked changing the subject. "Showing around some foreign hottie," Tovah stated blandly, "and that doesn't bother you?" I asked suspiciously, "why would it?" She questioned. "Cause I thought you know..." she shook her head she then laughed sarcastically. "Psh, I mean, no way...not...me and Odd are just buddies," she said as she leaned her head on her hand. "Convincing argument," Yumi pointed her fork at Tovah laughing, "Don't laugh, it was convincing, anyway," She stood up grabbing her untouched tray, "I have somewhere to be." She started to walk out of the cafeteria and tossed her tray, "She's in a mood," Ulrich said, "I'm gonna go to the library," he stood up and followed her out. "Everyone is in a weird mood," I examined. 

Ulrich Stern Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student

I quickly walked out after Tovah left I rushed after her, "Hey!" I grabbed her arm and she jumped at my touch, "You okay?" I asked, "Yeah, sorry," she said pulling her arm away, "Just a lot on my mind," she looked down the path then back at me, "Did you need something?" she asked, "Where are you going?" I asked then realized she had said before she had to be somewhere, "I just have to be somewhere," she said vaguely, "Are you going to spy on Odd and the new girl?" I asked crossing my arms, "Just because it's Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to act like all the other girls," I said, her brow furrowed and she put her hands on her hips, "What's wrong with other girls?" She asked, "Well you don't usually act like a lovesick dumb girl," I said shaking my head, "Well, what if I am? What if I do just want to think about boys all day and chase after them?" she said. "Well that's not you," I said, "How do you know?" She asked, "Cause..." I uncrossed my arms, "I just know you." Tovah huffed, "Well if you want to play mind reader or my pretend boyfriend then just go away!" she snapped, "Fine!" I said walking away, I started down the hill to English and I sat in front of the class waiting for the bell to ring. Odd came up to me, he looked down after he waved at some blonde girl, "Why are you pouting?" he asked. "I just got into an argument with T," I said, "About what?" he asked, "I said she was being a dumb girl," I shrugged, "A dumb girl?" He asked sitting down next to me, "That wasn't a nice thing to say, especially today." "Why is today so special? It's just a dumb greeting card holiday," "It's special, and there's no need to get so worked up over a little...rejection," Odd shrugged, "It wasn't rejection," I snapped, "It's okay if she rejected you, you just got mad at her, not all of us are..." "Oh my gosh Odd, shut up," I snapped leaning back on the wall.  

We all sat in class and Tovah chose to sit with Jeremy instead of me, she looked over her shoulder at me glaring and I slumped back in my chair. Jeremy leaned back to Odd and I who were ignoring each other, "Did either of you give Aelita that necklace?" he asked, I shook my head, "No, I completely forgot it was Valentine's day, besides I thought you were just pretending it was you?" I laughed. "Was it you, Odd?" He asked ignoring my question, "No, also even if it was she isn't your property." He laughed, "Well did you give it to her or not?" He asked, "Why should I answer that?" He snapped, "You may have glasses but your hearing is worse! Take a hint," he snapped at Odd, we looked down at our papers and went back to ignoring each other. 

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

"Valentines Day is making everyone crazy," Jeremy told me as he shoved his hands in his pockets, then he kicked a rock, "Well, what do you think of a corporate holiday that's made to sell cards and flowers?" I asked looking over at him. "Yeah," He agreed, we sat down next to each other in class, I leaned my elbow and looked over my shoulder at Aelita who waved at me and then pulled her phone out and pointed at it. I laid my phone on the table and looked at the text Aelita had sent me. [Aelita<3: We need to go to Lyoko, I know where to get the source codes for our new gear that we need.] I slid the phone over to Jeremy so he could look at the message, I slumped back in my seat as he looked at the text. "With everyone's bad moods today I don't think anyone is going to want to go," I sat up and looked at Aelita and back Jeremy, "I don't want to go to speed dating, so I suppose I will." I shrugged. I took my phone back from Jeremy and texted Aelita, [Aelita<3: I'll go with you] 

Odd Della Robbia Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

"So that's pretty much the school, I'm really glad you came today, It's gonna be a fun one," I explained as we sat on the steps in front of the gym. "It is really beautiful, my parents are still deciding if I should come here or this other school, but I think I am liking this school." She placed her hand over mine, I felt my stomach flip as if I shouldn't be doing this. I had asked Tovah if it was okay, but now I felt...well it was complicated how I felt. Whatever it was I wanted her to feel the same way I felt. "H-hey Cora, I have to go finish preparations for tonight, but dinner is in a few minutes," I stood up pulling away from her. "Oh," She said rubbing her arm awkwardly, "Sorry, I'm just...I just realized that I am super busy." I said walking into the gym at the speed dating set up. I hoped that Tovah and everyone else would come, this had to go well, I mean this was one of the only student council things I had contributed to. 

After Dinner 

"Where are you guys?" I asked into the phone, only Yumi and Ulrich had shown up and Tovah, Jeremy, and Aelita were nowhere to be found. "We're busy at the factory," Jeremy said, "We'll try to make it, sorry," he said as he hung up.

I paced back and forth, Valentines was going up in flames. "Hey, Odd what's wrong?" Cora asked, "Nothing, you wanna go for a walk?" I asked, "Sure, but what about speed dating?" She asked, "You're who I want to be with right now," I smiled. 

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

"Virtualization," We dropped onto Lyoko and Jeremy programmed our vehicles, "So this just came to you?" I asked, "Jeremy's necklace inspired me," She smiled, the vehicles appeared, the overwing and the overbike, "Inspired you? Cheesy, but cute." I laughed looking over but she didn't say anything. "Not much of a sense of humor today I guess." "You need to go west," I looked over at Aelita, "Come-" I said."I'm going north," Aelita laughed. Suddenly I was being kicked hard in the side and thrown into a tree. "Ugh," I groaned. "Where is she going?" Jeremy barked, I sat up and rubbed my side. "I don't know, you tell me," I said standing up. "Well, follow her."  I looked as she rode away on the overwing, "I'll do what I can, but she's fast, I'm gonna need reinforcements." I got on the overbike and started after her. "By the way, where is my ride?" I asked, "Oh yeah..." Jeremy hesitated, "The reason Aelita and I needed the new codes for equipment is that while we were updating the supercomputer some stuff got deleted." I huffed, turning a corner following Aelita, "Well hopefully nothing really important got deleted." I said. 

Ulrich Stern Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

"Isn't this the perfect thing to get in the mood for the concert?" Sissi asked as we sat on her bed, "I suppose so," I replied, my phone began to buzz in my pocket, I pulled it out, answering it. "Well, that doesn't seem like it was a good idea,"  I shook my head, "I'm coming." I stood up, "Where are you going?" Sissi asked, "I just remembered there was somewhere I have to be." I laughed before walking out. I ran to the gym and saw Odd sitting with the new girl. "Seriously?" I asked, "I thought you were running speed dating?" I asked as I crossed my arms, "I was, but I speedily found a date." He laughed, "Well, we have to go to you know where." I said, "Where is Yumi?" I asked, "Inside I think." I rolled my eyes, grabbing Odd's arm pulling him up, in the gym behind me. "Not cool." He said. "Are you just doing this to get back at Tovah?" I asked, "No, me, and what's her name click," He laughed. "You're ridiculous. We'll talk about this when our friends aren't in danger." I replied, calling Yumi over. "Yeah?" She asked, "Factory," 

"We're here." I told Jeremy, "Get in the scanners," Jeremy snapped, "It's getting hot." 

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student

"You must stop obeying XANA!" I said as I got close to Aelita, "Leave me alone." She held her hand out and the ground below me proceeded to disappear, "Jeremy, remind me what happens if I fall into the digital sea." I asked trying to pull myself up. "I would avoid it if I were you." I looked up and tried to wait as long as I could, but before long I was slipping. "I can't hold on much longer!" I said, soon someone grabbed my hand, I looked up and saw that it was Odd, "Odd!" I had never been so glad to see him, "Jeremy hurry, I can't hold her much longer," He looked down at me, "Tovah, I'm sorry I ignored you today, I wanted to spend time with you and I also wanted you-" I cut him off, "Tell me some other time, I don't think this is the time..." I began to fall towards the digital sea but soon I was back in the scanner, just feeling like I had been run over. 

Yumi Ishiyama Kadic Academy Eleventh Grade student 

"What do we do?" I asked as the Scyphozoa picked Aelita up, "XANA wouldn't risk losing Aelita," I looked at Odd and Ulrich, "Does he want us to shoot at her?" I asked, "Odd, you go, only you can get over this ice wall," I sighed. He climbed over the wall and proceeded to start shooting at Aelita, after a few hits the Scyphozoa dropped Aelita and retreated. She sat up and rubbed her head and looked back at Odd, "Why are you aiming at me?" 

LATER

I sat on the steps in front of the gym, I looked up as I saw a boy's shoes come towards me, "Hey, Yumi?" It was Luke, he was in my grade. "What's up?" I asked, "I've been trying to find you all day." He sat next to me and pulled out a small box, "I wanted to give you this." He smiled. "What's this for?" I asked, "Isn't it obvious?" He chuckled, "You can open it if you like." He smiled. I opened it to reveal the necklace with a dainty heart on it. "Wow," I smiled, "Can you help me put it on?" I asked handing it to him. "It's so beautiful." 

Odd Della Robbia Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

I found Tovah stretched out on the couch in the wreck room reading, she didn't notice me walk in until I said something. "Hey, can I sit?" I asked. She moved her legs so I could sit and closed her book setting it on the coffee table. "What's up?" She asked. "I just wanted to finish our conversation," She nodded, "Go ahead," She laughed, "What?" I asked, "What did you want to say?" she asked. "Oh, I just wanted to say..." Cora walked in as I was about to speak, "Odd, are you ready?" She asked, "Oh, sorry, I forgot I told Cora I would take her to the movies," I shrugged innocently. "Whatever," Tovah replied grabbing her book off the table. "Thanks for being so cool," I told her before leaving. "Anytime," 

Aelita Stones Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

"Hey," I walked into the dorm to see Tovah already sitting in her bed, "Hey," she replied, "You know I don't think I'm a fan of Valentine's day." I giggled as I pulled my shoes off and tossed them under my bed. "Who is?" Tov replied. "Boy's are stupid." She shook her head, "So are you gonna keep accepting presents off our doorstep in the middle of the night?" She said, changing the subject. "Not." I went to sit on Tovah's bed. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I am." She nodded. "You?" "I am." "Maybe soon we'll be able to do something normal." She looked at me with a smile, "Maybe, you wanna go to the roof?" I asked, "Yeah, come on," We slid our shoes on and went and sat on the roof together. We would occasionally sneak onto the roof at night to look at the stars, it was nice to just sit there and not need to do anything except exist. "I hate not knowing how to feel," Tovah said, I laughed softly and looked over at her. "I know how you feel," I responded, "Don't worry, it passes." I scooted closer and put my arm around her. We sat there, just me and my best friend, we enjoyed each other's company, then I looked at my watch, "We should get back down to the dorm." We snuck back to our room and crawled into bed. A peaceful end to a crazy night.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.8K 36
A new girl named (Y/N) comes in Ouran Academy for a scholarship for music and dance. It's just new friends, school and enemies. It's not like anythin...
160K 4.5K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
47.8K 1K 19
*** "I l-like you [Y/n] chan" "I like you too Tobio chaan!!" *** "Don't talk to me anymore! Stay away from me!!" "T-Tobio-" "STOP! I'm breaking up wi...
240 16 9
•Klea Carpenter just got accepted in her dream university, where her best friend studies as well. Everything goes smooth until one day, her rival is...