MR AND MRS MAFIA

By TheWalnutTree

Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, s... More

Authors note
1 - Nobody's doormat
2 - Cold and bitter
3 - He made me blush
4 - A lethal beauty
5 - Trapped forever
6 - Stay the night
7 - Beg for mercy
8 - Dirty hands
9 - Cocky bastard
10 - She made me blush
11 - My princess
12 - Repulsive creature
13 - Piece of shit
14 - Drown my sorrows
15 - Impulsive
16 - Perfect strangers
17 - Red carpet
18 - This is fun
19 - A straight flush
20 - Lovely party
21 - Panic
22 - Surrender
23 - Broken rules
24 - Fire away
25 - Dont piss me off
26 - Caught
27 - Ladies shouldn't swear
28 - The assassin
29 - Say it
30 - Metaphorical butterflies
31 - I want you
32 - Tangled together
33 - Punishment
34 - Unsafe
35 - My new obsession
36 - She's my liar
37 - Hard and firm
38 - Dinner party
39 - Fighting dirty
40 - Blood, tears and wounds
41 - Hesitated
42 - Hold my hand
43 - Amore mio
45 - Little pig
46 - Home
47 ~ Scared but happy
48 - America's ass
49 - Taken
50 - Destroy me
51 - Never
52 - My everything
53 - Forgive me
54 - I can't cry
55 - Damn bitch
56 - Brother
57 - Postpone dinner
58 - Beg and apologise
59 - Die bitch
60 - Ti amo sempre
61 - Fucking hell
62 - Piss me off
63 - Ultrasound
64 - So called king
65 - Little Dog
67 - Oh shit
68 - Broken
69 - Famiglia
70 - Perfectly hungover
71 - Men with accents
72 - Mother dearest
73 - Cyanide
74 - It's time
75 - Oh baby
76 - Epilogue
77 - Special bonus chapter
The end ~ Authors note
Sequel
Fan covers

66 - Bloody christmas

63.6K 1.7K 1.6K
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

"Cazzo di merda questo stupido cazzo! (Fucking shit this stupid fucking!)" I heard Alessia yell. Oh fuck, what or who was she swearing at now. "Alessia?" I asked as I stepped into the bedroom. The light filled the entire room, the curtains were drawn and some of her clothes lay scattered across the floor. I've grown used to her messiness suffice to say. My house has become more of a home with her in it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

She was muttering alone. So why the fuck was she yelling? "Why are you shouting?" I sighed as I watched her look into the full length mirror in front of the wardrobe. She held her jeans up to her hips and she was topless, with only her bra covering her. She narrowed her eyes and sighed in defeat. "My jeans don't fit properly."

I looked at her as she struggled to do up the zip, her belly being in the way. "Wear something else." I said as I leaned against the doorframe. "Wear something else? Oh why didn't I think of that?" She mocked as she held her hands on her hips in a huff. Shit, I'm on thin ice.

I walked up behind her, sensing her tension and frustration. I rested my hands on her growing belly, placing my head in the crook of her neck. "It's just dinner with my parents. They won't care what you wear." I assured her. I planted a gentle kiss on her neck. She placed her hands onto mine, looking into the mirror. "I know but-" She started before I cut her off. "No buts, come on Alessia just wear something comfortable. Don't make me punish you."

I looked into the mirror to see her smirking. "Perhaps I like being punished." She bit her lip slowly. The damn temptress. I let go off her and looked at her. She was glowing, never have I seen a sight like this before. She was so beautiful and despite her complaining about gaining weight, nothing bothered me. She was still as beautiful, if not more, since that day we met. "Twenty minutes. Downstairs." I tapped the Rolex on my wrist. I wasn't going to give her what she desired, at least not yet.

I walked away and it was my turn to smirk when I heard her blow out a breath of air. I headed downstairs and went into my office. Alessia was all over the place, sometimes I am unsure what to do. A guard apparently breathed incorrectly and she punched him. She definitely broke his nose and so I am trying to avoid that by whatever means necessary.

"Get off my fucking case." I growled into the phone. I sat on my leather bound chair, my legs crossed atop my wooden desk. I held the phone to my ear tightly as I listened to the man on the other end ramble on. "You have nothing on me. If I were you, I'd focus on someone else. Say someone by the name of Marcan." I said my voice not wavering in the slightest. I had answered a pathetic call from the chief of police. He was always trying to bring me the fuck down. I was getting tired of his tactics and for once, I couldn't be bothered to deal with the middle aged man.

"Alessia Ferrari is-" The chief started before I cut him off. "Don't you dare bring her name into this. I will personally execute you. Do you understand me? It would be a damn shame if your wife's cancer treatment was denied..so don't test my patience." I growled cooly.

The coward of a man muttered an apology and quickly cut the line. Fucking hell. I reached into one of the desk drawers and my hand grasped a cigarette pack. Just as I was about to pull it out, the door to my office was abruptly pushed open. My hand released the box and I shut the drawer quickly. There was only one person who would enter without so much as a knock or hesitation.

Alessia smiled as she walked in. My eyes darkened and my heartbeat quickened uncontrollably when I saw the figure hugging little black dress she wore. She knew that little number would do things to me. Her mouth moved but I did not hear what she said and instead my gaze was focused solely on her. This woman could make any man surrender for she was beautiful as she was smart. A deadly combination.

She chuckled as she ran a hand through her wavy hair. She walked over to me and I lifted my feet off the desk. "I said I'm ready. Shall we leave now?" She asked. "Of course...but first." I smiled and grabbed ahold of her arms. I pulled her down into my lap and she did not protest. I held onto the back of her neck as I kissed her. Fucking hell.

"Ace..." She mumbled as she kissed me back, her hand holding my jaw. "We have to go." She said as she looked into my eyes. I looked into hers, deep blue with little specks of black being highlighted by her sleek eyeliner. Fuck, she was right. "They won't mind if we were slightly late." I said as I teased a finger down her neck, along the straps of her dress, stopping where the dress covered her breasts.

I could hear her breathing become low and shallow. I loved making her feel that way.  "Let's go." She said as she got out of my lap. I sat blinking as I watched her leave the room, her subtle perfume leaving with her. After a few seconds, I went upstairs and into our room only to find that she wasn't there. What the fuck?

I headed back downstairs and I could hear her voice coming from outside. "You pathetic little bitch. I specifically said no smoking in my presence..do you want me to fucking shoot you?"

Walking outside, I caught her holding a gun to one of my guards' head. He looked terrified and shook as Alessia held her position. Her body was tense and fucking hell, she was angry. "Alessia, put the gun down." I said as I walked up to her, almost seeing the rage seeping from her. "Go." I waved a hand at my guard. It was quite funny to see a man who had inches on Alessia quivering in fear.

The guard quickly left out of our sights, silently thanking me with his eyes. "Give me the gun." I held out a hand. My tone was demanding but cautious. Alessia sucked her teeth and roughly handed me the gun. "Fine." She gritted. I put her gun into my belt and opened the car door for her. Fucking hell. I knew she missed smoking and I did tell everyone to watch themselves.

"He was smoking." Alessia stated as she got comfortable in the seat, doing up her seatbelt. "I know." I turned on the ignition to my car. I used one hand to steer as the other rubbed my stubble. "You can't be killing our men." I said as I flicked on the lights, which ate away at the darkness. She hummed and stayed silent. Well fuck, this night keeps getting better and better.

"So Christmas.." She said breaking the silence. I looked straight ahead at the road before me. "Have you ever celebrated Christmas?" I asked her. "No..my father, you knew what he was like. Do you think he would have ever celebrated? He didn't give a shit about anything but his precious mafia." Alessia said almost mockingly.

"Well I am glad that I get to show you what Christmas is truly about and then perhaps, if you enjoy it, we can celebrate it every year." I said, my mind dreaming up about the future. Our future. "I'd like that." She looked at me. "Will-"

"Yes Kaden will be there. It's traditional for all the family to be there. I think he might even be bringing Gabrielle." I smiled. I'd like to see my mother try with both Alessia and Gabrielle. She would know her place soon enough.

We soon arrived at my parents house. Alessia looked up at the extravagantly decorated exterior. The hundreds of Christmas lights lit up the house, twinkling in golds and reds. My father definitely went all out, more so this year than others before. The ground was icy cold, it was layered with a little ice as snow soon began to flutter down from the sky. Alessia pulled her coat closer to her body, her hands remaining inside the pockets.

"Ace, Alessia." Father greeted when he opened the door. "Tony, thank you for having me." Alessia said as she shook his hand. "You're family. Come on in, it's cold." Father replied. I shook his hand and entered. There was a large Christmas tree adorned with lights and baubles right in the middle of the landing, with the stairs and bannisters also decorated with colorful tinsel. Christmas was the only time of the year where our family seemed a bit more normal.

I could see Alessia's eyes light up at the sight. Father led us through to the dining room where Kaden and Gabrielle were. The room was decorated to an extent, the table was laid beautifully with a silken red table runner going down the centre. Candles were lit, jasmine and pine. It felt like home, like I was twelve again. The maids took our coats, the room being comfortably warm.

"Gabrielle, how are you?" Alessia asked as she walked over and embraced her. They soon began chatting. I looked at Kaden who was dressed up. He wore his white shirt in a relaxed manner, his sleeves rolled up and hair tousled to the side. A black tie, although askew, was placed around his neck. "Kaden, good to see you." I greeted as we shook hands.

"I heard that Alessia got a dog and it's just slipped my mind..what was it's name again?" He asked, a grin etched on his face. So it begins. "Don't make me beat the shit out of you." I said, unable to hide a small smile. "Where's mother?" I asked as I looked around the room. I would have thought she would have already been here, bossing the maids around.
"She's coming." Kaden muttered as he walked towards the table.

I do not know why Kaden looked so disbelieved. I shrugged it off and took a seat at the table opposite Kaden, hanging my suit jacket behind the chair. I also rolled up my shirt sleeves and ran a hand through my hair, a strand lay out of place. "Hello Ace. I truly hope my brother doesn't cause you any trouble." Gabrielle spoke as she took a seat beside Kaden. She wore a strapless white dress, her hair looking a lot better than Kaden's. Her hazel eyes gleamed and I knew she meant no ill harm.

"Not at all. In fact I had a word with him. We straightened things out." I said while glancing at father who took a seat at the head of the table. Alessia scoffed lightly beside me, she was greatly amused. "Alessia, you didn't say hello to me." Kaden remarked looking unimpressed. He folded his muscled arms almost in a huff.

Alessia looked at him, her lips tugging up slightly. "You didn't say it to me." She grinned as she too folded her arms, mimicking him. "Well Hello." Kaden grinned, the boyish charm he held came out to play. "Hello back, you little bitch." She replied making him chuckle. His shoulders slumped a little, he was at ease. I'm assuming something happened with mother but I had no intention of asking him, until he wanted to talk about it.

The food was brought through slowly. We started with something light. Salted prawns, mixed salad with crumbled goats cheese. The wine glasses were topped, a few bottles waiting on standby. "I took the liberty of finding you a quality non alcoholic wine Alessia." Father said as he held up a bottle. He undid the cap and poured her a glass. We all watched as she took a sip of the clear carbonated liquid. She licked her red lips and smiled. "It's lovely. I appreciate the gesture."

"I'm here!" Mother yelled as she entered the dining room. We all looked at her as she made her way towards her chair beside father. "Ace. Alessia." She smiled as she sat down and straightened out her grey trailered dress with a small v neckline. Her dark hair was pulled into a neat bun with a pin securing it in place. Her eyes did skirt to Alessia's bump as if her unborn grandchild would go missing somehow.

"How are you mother?" I asked her. I noticed how cold she was being towards Kaden, she didn't even acknowledge him. "I'm fine. I was just running late. There's so much to plan, I had to make sure to get it all ready." She smiled. Her smile, however, did not ease the tension in the room. "Why haven't you said hello to Kaden?" Alessia asked bluntly, staring at mother. Fucking hell.

She had her bare arms crossed on the table as she looked at mother, her stare never wavering. Mother chuckled nervously. "She dislikes me." Gabrielle stated equally as blunt as Alessia. Kaden sat silent fidgeting with his watch. "Why don't you like her Grace?" Alessia asked, her voice a lethal calm.

I drank a mouthful of my white wine as I daren't know what to do but watch. Father rubbed his beard as he avoided the conversation. "She runs her mouth and says very unpleasant unnecessary things." Mother replied, still only looking at Alessia. Alessia scoffed. "Right...you didn't like me Grace did you? I am still unsure if you do. But ever since your son got me pregnant, you seem to treat me better."

I looked wide eyed at Kaden, noticing him mouthing swears at his plate. He wanted out of here. It was all kicking off and we hadn't even had the turkey yet. Alessia's gaze did not waver from mother. "Is there something wrong with you? You want to hear something really unpleasant? Something unnecessary?" Alessia grinned. Oh fuck.

I reached out and grabbed ahold of her hand. I squeezed it lightly and Alessia turned to face me. I whispered into her ear. "Do you want to have sex tonight or not?" I saw Alessia's jaw tighten and she turned to face mother once more. "Apologies Grace. It's my hormones." She said coldly, not meaning a word of it.

Mother looked taken aback but composed herself. "It's all right dear. My hormones were all over the place too." She said. Soon the atmosphere was lifted when father began to cut and serve the succulent turkey. We began to eat it and the conversation was pleasant, mother even began to talk to Kaden again. I caught Alessia squinting her eyes at Gabrielle and Gabrielle slightly nodded her head while stealing a glance at Kaden. She held up three fingers discreetly. What the fuck was that about?

"The food is delicious." Alessia beamed. Her plate was topped with turkey, sprouts, the richest gravy and roasted potatoes. Mother smiled in approval, fuck knows why. She didn't cook it. "I agree." Gabrielle smiled. "I admit I was wrong about you Gabrielle. You make my son happy. I was just scared my two sons were moving on. But I'll soon have a grandson or daughter." Mother smiled, her thin lips pulled up.

Alessia picked up her glass and downed it. She poured some more fake wine and began to drink that also. I raised a brow at her. Fucking hell, when can we leave. Mother was pissing me off. "Mother, with all due respect, shut the fuck up." I said which earned me a chuckle from Gabrielle. "Ace don't talk to your mother like that." Father warned.

"It's all right Tony, he's drunk." Mother said as she patted his arm. I was far from being drunk. "È fottutamente pazza (She's fucking crazy)" Alessia muttered. I understood what she said and smirked. "What was that dear?" Mother asked Alessia as she put down her fork and knife. "I said Ace is definitely drunk." She lied.

Mother smiled and shook it off. "Gabrielle I want to meet your parents." Mother asked her. Kaden was about to speak but Gabrielle beat him to it. "My parents are dead unfortunately." She said straight faced. Fuck, she was as blunt and honest as Alessia. No wonder mother didn't like her. "I'm sorry dear, any siblings?" Mother asked.

"Yes..a brother." Gabrielle said as she avoided my gaze. "Wonderful. I'd like to meet him." Mother bemused. My hand hit the table, shaking the cutlery. "You're not going to fucking meet him. He will not be a part of this family." I growled. "Why not?" Mother asked quietly. Can she not fucking leave it alone? "Because I said so." I narrowed my eyes.

"That's not an answer." Mother mumbled lowly.
But I heard her. Alessia placed her hand on my thigh. I couldn't calm down. "Do you want to know why? Because he's a fucking bastard and if I say no, that means no." I growled. I purposely left out the part about Alessia and how I fucking wanted him dead. In all fairness, perhaps mother would drive Marcan mad which wouldn't be a bad thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace, respectfully shut the fuck up. Somehow Alessia has more restraint than me because me, I'd be throwing hands already.

I do love a good Christmas dinner especially with drama. Everyone's family must have family drama at dinners or gatherings. There's always that weird uncle and snobby aunt. That loudmouth cousin and bratty kids. Then there's you, perfect in every which way and someone has the audacity to say 'oh you look like you've gained weight' well bloody hell Aunt Helen at at least I haven't had 4 failed marriages so stfu before I slap the shit out of your Botox
And calm 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 223 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
958K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
657K 10.6K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
120 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...