(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
First Dinner
Dance Practice
Cherry (🔞)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (🔞)
Company Benefits
Thrill (🔞)
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (🔞đŸ”Ē)
Visible Regrets
Kumiho's Visit
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (🔞)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (🔞)
Heat of the Moment (🔞)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (🔞)
The First Night Away
The Bluest Horizon
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
Mistake (🔞)
The Longest Morning
Storm, Earth, and Fire (🔞)
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (🔞đŸ”Ē)
The End of Summer
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (🔞)
Flower (🔞)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! ✨
A Little Extra
Fate

Seas and Mountains

2.1K 60 28
By jeskoholic

I can’t believe how much relaxed I’ve been after telling Yuqi everything.

But then I was so attached to my problem with her that Miyeon-noona’s unexpected sex last night seemed to have fled my head for a bit.

I know she said I shouldn’t be troubled by it, and I don’t plan to be. It’s just the idea of me seemingly picking them up one by one was something that ought to be of a bother, to say the least. Last night felt like it was supposed to be Yuqi but Miyeon bit the hook for her instead. The trouble of sleeping around the members is something I entirely don’t want to do. I don’t intend to make this job an excuse to fuck them one by one. It’s already hard to begin with.

I want Miyeon noona to be the last one as much as I could.

Well, it was a good after thought as I exited the villa to get Shuhua’s clothes. I was walking well off on the metal bride connecting the water villas when I felt a pair of soft footsteps coming from my right direction.

It was Soojin.

I turned my gaze towards her and she seemed to have radiated in the morning sun, small evidences of her sleep still visible on her round face as her eyes squinted from the blinding morning light. She was pretty much still wearing the same black backless dress from last night save for a huge scarf that covered the majority of her upper body’s exposed skin.

“Hello, manager,” she said softly as she waved towards me, supplying the greeting with a curved smile.

At the tone of her voice, my legs began to feel like jelly. Damn, I thought I’m already sober?

Soojin and I don’t really talk a lot recently. It felt weird with her greeting me like that.

“S-Soojin… Good morning,” I managed to say straight. “You’re off somewhere?”

“Yeah, oppa; I’m actually going to Soyeon’s villa.”

Wait, isn’t she from there?

She slept there last night, right?

Also, why is she so calm?

What?

“Oh really, I’m heading there too. Shuhua asked me to run an errand-“

Oh shit she might think differently!

“Shuhua,” she paused. “Oh so that’s where she went off to. Let me guess, she’s asked to take a shower on your villa after asking for food, hmm?”

“Well, she did. I’m going there to get her clothes. Yuqi doesn’t want to do it.”

Soojin nodded and walked past me. I felt like frozen on the spot, and it wasn’t because of her wildly curvaceous body but because I felt so awkward next to her. It doesn’t even help that I mentioned Shuhua in front of her. After a few steps away from me, I saw her stop and turn back towards me again and gave me that deathly sexy stare of hers.

Damn it’s too early for this. Oh my God.

“What’s the matter? I thought you’re going to Soyeon’s villa. I happen to be going on the same place so why don’t we just walk there together, oppa?”

“Oh, oh right sorry,” Damn what the fuck is happening. This isn’t me. It’s just Soojin; why am I acting so dumb in front of her? My heart’s racing so hard too.

I joined her and soon the pair of us continued to walk towards Soyeon’s villa. It was a few meters away from ours, but with Soojin’s presence it felt like it was so far off. It was the longest and most awkward walk I’ve ever experienced.

“So… umm… you slept at Soyeon’s villa right?” I asked. I just want to remove my internal tension so I figured I’ll just talk to her. I don’t care if it’s awkward. I feel like if I keep silent I’m going to faint.

“You might be wondering why I came from our villa when I slept on Soyeon’s last night, right oppa?” she replied quietly. Her voice was so soft it’s scaring the living shit out of me.

“Well, I figured you wanted to go to your own villa now. I’m just wondering why you’re going away from there and back to Soyeon’s.”

“I did go back to our villa, but Miyeon-unnie’s perfume was all over the place when I entered. I think she broke her bottle when she woke up and spilled it all over the sheets. The smell was so strong I can’t stand it especially with a hangover, so I asked her if I could go back to Soyeon’s kitchen and cook for her while she cleans up the place. She agreed and that’s when I found you at your doorstep.”

The conversation was just good enough to reach the front port of the villa. Soojin and I stopped at the little porch but she turned and spoke to me again.

“I can get you Shuhua’s clothes if you want. It’ll save you the trouble of going all the way inside.”

“Oh, T-Thank you Soojin; she said her clothes are piled on the left most with the green shirt.”

She nodded. “I’ll be back. Please wait for me.”

And then as she disappeared on the door, a thought suddenly hit me:

Miyeon spilled her perfume, huh?

But she was perfectly sober when I left her I’m sure of it.

Unless…

… She did it in purpose.

Soojin did say that she spilled it on the sheets. She might’ve done it to cover all the mess we’ve done last night. The scent of her perfume would also give her an excuse to spray a disinfectant and open the windows, drowning whatever undesirable smells we’ve left last night.

That’s clever. She wasn’t lying when she said she’d take care of everything else. Now I feel irresponsible as all I did was just to mess her up then leave.

What the heck?

The door once again opened and Soojin held out a folded green shirt over a pile of clothes, exactly the way Shuhua described it as.

“Here you go.”

“Thank you.”

I nodded towards her in courtesy and she did the same, before closing the door behind her. I was about to leave the porch when I realized something:

Did Soojin and I talk to each other like it is normal?

---

The day went off smoothly after Y/N brought Shuhua her clothes but with the majority of (G) I-DLE struggling to get things straight after the whole mess of a drinking game, they were forced to give the day a rest and focus on cleaning their own respective villas, as it too helped them ease the discomfort from the hangover.

Yuqi and Y/N, on the other hand made sure that the pair of them acted as smooth as they could ever be. None of them wanted to make last night’s event to be more of a big deal after the closure they had, and settled their differences amongst themselves in order to move on with a greater bond and care for each other. However, given the really secluded nature of their activity, the seven of them were left confined inside their respective villas with only each other to socialize with. Surprisingly, most of them actually ran through it smoothly even throughout the evening.

If it wasn’t for the really uncomfortable thought of a friendly Soojin haunting him through his sleep it would be fine.

Y/N thought that it was obnoxious to think that he’s more freaked out with Soojin talking to him casually than thinking about what he and Miyeon did inside their villa, but he figured it was something for him to think about later.

The next morning came like a comet and it was the day that Soyeon scheduled the aforementioned jetski rides. Y/N woke up with the same sunny morning of Bora-Bora greeting him through the villa’s windows, lighting the already bright interior of the small cabin. It was good to say that it was really blinding, to say the least; even through the curtains the place was completely lit up and the white-painted walls just contributed more to that. The waves were notably noisier than usual, as their vigorous crashing against the pillars of the villa wasn’t that loud since the first day they arrived at Tahiti.

“I can’t even remember what day it is already,” Y/N muttered to himself as he sat on the white sheets of the bed.

Yuqi lay asleep beside him facing the pillow; her entire body was covered with the equally white colored blanket. With the way her hair was splayed all over the pillow and her cheeks were squished against it, Y/N could not help but appreciate how precious and adorable she was. He viewed Yuqi formally as a sister since yesterday and it’s just so relaxing to see her snoring next to him like that.

“Mmmhhmmm…” Yuqi mumbled in her sleep before shifting and eventually opening her eyes. “Y/N-oppa… good morning”

“Oh, I didn’t expect you to wake up already. The villa’s quite bright, isn’t it?”

Yuqi squinted as she turned in place; she too was blinded by the sudden invasion of light on her cute face. She then slowly inspected the room, gazing from left to right and examining every corner of the bedroom around her.

“What time is it…?”

“I have no idea. I just woke up myself as well. In my estimate, I think about seven.”

“Hmm… more sleep then,” she managed to say before turning and burying her face over the pillow once again, leaving Y/N alone in the bright room once more.

It was to his best interest to let Yuqi do whatever she wanted to do; Soyeon never really mentioned anything about the schedule so he had to assume that it won’t be early. There was no denying, however, that the scent of the ocean infiltrating through the window made Y/N want to take a swim, and it was the first time he actually looked forward to getting drenched in the water. It was some sort of a formal swim even after that unofficial water diving courtesy of Shuhua.

It just sucks that they’re not allowed to go for a night swim for safety purposes.

Y/N sat beside the bed as Yuqi began to snore softly again, but her sleep was barely audible with the loud crashing of the waves against the pillars.

It’s too quiet, he thought. Maybe I should turn the TV on for a change.

The way that the day was laid out early was really strange. It was perhaps the absence of activity that he felt he was too early into the morning, all in the middle of Bora-Bora with all of the other members asleep. He didn’t want to go back to bed; he certainly doesn’t have the enthusiasm for that. With that, he continued to walk towards the living room barefoot before flicking the TV and fully turning it on with the remote. The early morning news of Bora-Bora was on the broadcast, but Y/N was too preoccupied on thinking about something else to let alone pay attention to it.

He made his way towards the bathroom in the hopes that a shower would clean his morning sickness off while the broadcast played on the living room, the TV talking in to its own amidst the silence.

“… And for this day’s weather news, Bora-Bora would still have its trademark sunny sunshine morning and it would continue through noon. We’ve got to warn you ahead folks, our sensors detect increased and sudden precipitation during the afternoon so better prepare your umbrellas in case sudden thunderstorms come knocking on your vacation’s door…”

---

A few hours later after Yuqi managed to get off the bed and eat Y/N’s prepared breakfast; Soyeon came knocking on their doorstep only to inform the pair of them about the schedule of the jetski and their first trip as a group to the waters. She also informed them that since the jetski units would only be limited to two at a time (to maintain monitoring to the riders and at the same time limit the amount of traffic in the water); the rest of the on looking members could swim while they wait for their respective turn.

That in mind, the two of them began to prepare for the swimming session. Well, by preparation, it meant that they both had to choose between lots of pre-set stuff to wear. Y/N was divided on what color of trunks he should wear while Yuqi was still debating on the type of swimsuit she’s going to use.

“I honestly don’t know if I should go for this one or that,” Yuqi told Y/N as she debated over the bunch of laid out swimwear on the bed.  “It is a foreign country, and I shouldn’t go sexy on a foreign country but I don’t want to waste this perfectly packed swimwear. I mean, I even bought this for this purpose…”

“It’s hilarious how you have, like four combinations and I’m debating over two colours of trunks.”

“I told you, Y/N-nim just choose the brightly colored one.”

“The one that’s flowery?”

“Yeah, I really like how that looks like. If you’re finding difficulty choosing one then I guess I’ll just choose for you.”

“Do you want me to help choosing yours as well?”

Yuqi shook her head. “It’d actually help.”

Y/N scanned over the four sets of swimwear on the bed. The outfits were largely consisted of multiple sets of one piece aside from one that was a two piece bikini covered with a net translucent white top. If he had to choose between them, of course the two-piece was a no brainer as it easily showcases the beauty of Yuqi’s body, but then he also considered her welfare for the most part. Yuqi had always been the member who showed less skin, and he doubt that even at a private beach setting she’d go off that norm especially with the current events that transpired.

“If you’re going to ask me, I’d pick this,” he said, pointing towards an orange one piece that had small circular cuts around the waist. “I think that suits you well even with the sun.”

“I was leaning towards the same thing! I’m sceptical between that and the two-piece, but I don’t think I want to whip that out now. We have lots of swimming sessions to look forward to so I guess I’ll save the best for last.”

“I guess that’s it then. Let’s get changed.”

Yuqi nodded in agreement.

A few minutes later, Y/N and Yuqi were both dressed in the respective swimwear they chose for each other, with Y/N sporting the swimming trunks that had various prints of flowers and had a general orange hue to it. Yuqi on the other hand donned the equally orange one-piece which perfectly hugged the curves of her body, balancing Yuqi’s charm of cute and sexy at the same time.

“You look good, Y/N-nim!” Yuqi remarked as soon as he exited the bathroom with Yuqi patiently waiting for him seated on the bed. She didn’t expect Y/N’s body to be really tight. It wasn’t exactly bulging with muscles, but it was definitely toned and she thought that the scar placed neatly over his hip only made his entire figure a lot sexier.

“I didn’t realize we’re both wearing orange, Yuqi,” he chuckled. “I knew I chose that dress correctly. You look good in it too.”

Yuqi smiled at the compliment before wearing her sunglasses. She then handed Y/N his pair of aviators, and the two of them exited the villa with visible pride on both their faces, apparently excited on their first formal swim as a group.

---

Yuqi and I walked the sunlit-path going to the shore of the beach with her arms around me, our steps clanging hard against the steel bridge connectors. It was just a few minutes from noon which is why the sun was still at its peak. If it weren’t for Yuqi’s offer of sunscreen I would’ve definitely scorched myself as soon as I got out of the door. I’m just not that accustomed to the sun like that.

“Are we the only ones left oppa?”

“I think so. The villas are awfully quiet. We’re not late or anything right?”

“Nope, we’re just in time. I think they’re already on the beach knowing how excited my unnies are. They are looking forward for this since we came here.”

I nodded. “But I thought you were the one who’s more water-hungry, according to Shuhua?”

“Oppa,” she turned towards me with a pout. I could see her eyes even through the sunglasses. “Shuhua does everything to tease me, so why do you believe her?”

“Is she wrong though?”

“Well… no. I actually am looking forward to this as well.”

I poked her waist right at where the slit was and she immediately flinched at the sensation of getting tickled.

“YAH…!”

“You’re cute, you know.”

“I’m not,” she replied, pouting once again.

I could think of a thousand ways to argue back at her and prove that she really is, but I figured it would be fruitless. We were already close to the shore anyway and from my point of view, I could see the faint outlines of the members in the distance. One was already dipping her foot into the water, and I’m sure it was Minnie-noona.

But aside from the rest of (G) I-DLE preparing to swim unto the bright sunshine-lit waters, what caught my attention was our proximity towards the mountain. I never realized how far we’ve walked from the villas that the beach was so close to the mountain that I was able to appreciate its titanic size. It was a large rocky mountain formation, with a somewhat monolithic design right smack in the middle of Bora-Bora, just one boat ride away from us. We’ve always seen it from our villa but having to eye it up this close was a treat in its own.

I guess we just spent too much time indoors that the sight around us was just amazing me even more. I grew too accustomed to the beautiful sight that I began to think of it as normal, and now that we have a better view of it I can say it felt like my first time here once again.

“Oh my God I never saw that mountain up close. It’s beautiful!” I heard Yuqi say as she too was smitten by the sight’s ethereal beauty.

“Yeah… seeing it this close just makes me want to hike in it. I wonder if they’ll allow us to.”

“Y/N-nim...!” Soyeon’s voice called from the side of the beach, and the five of them jogged towards me and Yuqi.

Oh God my eyes are about to pop-out of its sockets.

As two figures approached, I was able to make up what each member was wearing. The first one in front was Soyeon, who showcased her tight midsection and her curvaceous body with the yellow haltered two-piece bikini she was wearing. She was then followed by Miyeon-noona; and she was wearing a backless blue one-piece with its front hanging low that it exposed a portion of her tight cleavage.

At the background of them, I saw the figures of Shuhua and Soojin, with Minnie still with her knees on the water while waving back towards me and Yuqi.

Soojin left me speechless, as she always did. It seems that no matter what she wears, her body just compliments it so easily. It might also add to the fact that her natural sexy and cute charisma perfected the entirety of her fashionable sense. She was wearing a simple pair of black two-piece bikinis, but damn it did emphasize not only her voluptuous figure, but also her enticing breasts and her slender legs. This was nothing compared to the time when I walked in on her half-naked inside my room. If there truly was a goddess of sexy in this world, she would be the number one candidate for that just with looks alone.

I got to keep myself composed. At this rate I won’t be surprised if I drool all over her and I even promised myself that I won’t do that.

Shuhua was beside her, and her ungodly white skin literally glowed under the sun. It greatly complemented the simple navy blue one piece she was wearing and it hugged her tight body perfectly. Even at this distance she’s radiating and I have nothing else to describe her but just… gorgeous.

“Y/N-nim, join me at the jetski later!” called Minnie who apparently just rose out of the water to greet us, walking barefooted in the white sand.

Minnie-noona joined Soyeon and Soojin with her matched pink two-piece, and it didn’t came as a surprise knowing how much she swam back at the dorm alone. How could I even forget that fateful time when I rammed my face towards her boobs? Thankfully she didn’t notice that until this day.

Well, maybe she did but… I don’t know.

Anyway, what came as a surprise to me was her incredibly toned body. I knew I saw it a couple of times ago with their stage outfits and the swimming sessions back at the old dorm, but to see it and have a full grasp of her body full force with under the sun was a journey in its one.

I never knew she had such toned abs. Oh my God I’m so envious. I haven’t worked out that hard that my body’s really far behind.

I kinda feel ashamed for showing up half-cocked around these amazing bodies.

“You two wore the same color!” Soyeon said as soon as she approached us. “You look cute. We’re taking in turns going pairs but I haven’t gotten the pairs because… well I suppose Minnie and Miyeon unnie would wrestle against who would get paired with Y/N-oppa, so… yeah that’s the deal.”

“Wait, you’re in this too?” I jokingly told Soyeon. “You could’ve just picked anyone and we can get this over with.”

“Y/N-NIM PAIRS WITH ME! I’M CALLING IT BEFORE MIYEON CALLS DIBS!” I heard Minnie-noona yell all across from the edge of the beach as she ran towards us.

Oh God

I saw Miyeon simply follow her with her eyes as Minnie ran past her, apparently doing no effort to supposedly ‘compete’ against her fellow vocalist.

Oh right, Miyeon might be thinking that that little private moment at her villa was more than enough to ‘win’ her side of the bet. If I look at it weirdly at least I don’t get to be wedged between them by force.

Minnie-noona approached and went past Soyeon’s figure and proceeded to wrap her arms around me like a longing girlfriend; our proximity to each other causing a lot of skin to get contacted more than I wanted to. I could literally feel everything with how much hugging she’s doing on my arm.

“You’re going to be partnered with me, right? We’re going by twos and I’m picking you, Y/N-nim.”

Holy shit it’s too early for this.

“Well, there goes Y/N-oppa,” Soyeon remarked. “Miyeonnie, you’re letting manager-nim off?”

Miyeon simply smirked. “Let her get her share of Y/N-nim for today. She needs it.”

“Oh you’re letting him off this time? At this rate, you’ll lose more and more points to me Miyeonnie!” Minnie yelled back.

After a few seconds of yelling and walking the seven of us met at the shore with a few meters from the edge of the beach. It felt absolutely weird being in a circle of six girls, and from the distance I could imagine myself look really out of place being the only one wearing trunks.

Maybe I should’ve borrowed one of Yuqi’s bikinis to fit in for a change.

“Oh anyway, since we’re uneven here one person has to ride again so that the other one has a pair. Are there any volunteers? If there’s no one going I’m okay doing the jetski again,” Soyeon declared.

“Can I do it, Soyeonnie?” Yuqi volunteered. “I’m so excited for this I can’t even tell you how much I’m looking forward to this.”

“Well then, the pairs will be: Soojin-Shuhua, Miyeon-unnie -Yuqi, Me and Yuqi, then oppa and Minnie-unnie. I’m not sure how long each session would take so you all could swim around if you like.”

“Oppa,” Shuhua suddenly called my name in the middle of Soyeon’s announcement. “Can you teach me now?”

I was taken aback at her sudden request but then, why not?

“O-Of course Shushu, I’ll be waiting for you back at the shore after you do your jetski run.”

---

The waiting time for the jetski ride took longer than I expected. Shuhua and Soojin came back almost a good hour after the pair of them left us, and it was a good thing to enjoy the swimming for a bit while they were gone. I was able to recall how to properly move around while maximizing the hands and feet, and I did it just in time before I could teach Shuhua whatever she needs to know. Thankfully, when the next batch of the riders was announced, Shuhua and I were left with Soojin, Soyeon and Minnie-noona. It wasn’t that awkward as I thought it to be.

Minnie-noona and Soojin were the two first pair that went off swimming as far as they could get, while Soyeon and I were left with Shuhua. We were literally acting like parents teaching the little baby Shuhua how to get her arms and legs in the proper places as she taught herself how to swim and she’s surprisingly good at it. In fact, it didn’t take that much to call her a really good swimmer as she seemed to have a natural affinity for it. I think it was just a bad childhood memory that caused her trauma of the water.

Soyeon and I have been teaching Shuhua for almost an hour, and I was able to gauge that as the next pair then returned. Miyeon was replaced by Soyeon on the jetski while Yuqi remained to pair with her. It was honestly one of the most awkward time’s I’ve ever had left with the girls. Soyeon and Yuqi were literally the pair that I’m most comfortable being with and now I’m left without any of those two. Thankfully Miyeonnie didn’t make things awkward and she even volunteered to help me with Shuhua’s swimming lesson.

The way Shuhua smiled every time she learned a new swimming method was so genuine it was already plastered in my memory. She was so happy and just seeing smile like that made me happy as well.

Everything went smoothly, even with Minnie-noona’s constant ‘endearment’ in front of Miyeon. Apparently she can’t wait for the time we’d be going alone on the jetski, and to be honest I can’t too. If Miyeon-noona won’t even use their unofficial ‘bet’ and ‘compete’ against Minnie, then I’ll just enjoy the situation for what it is. Minnie-noona’s actually really fun to be with given how playful she could be.

And so, the eventual time of me and Minnie-noona came and we soon rode the two pairs of jetski out towards the shore. The orientation didn’t take much, as the pair of us pretty much was easy to teach and granted the controls weren’t that hard to understand. It was also quite the blessing in disguise as since we were the last who boarded the pair of jetski, we were given liberty to use it for as long as we want.

Of course, Minnie-noona’s really playful as she rode the watercraft in circles around the water. It also helped that the skies somehow became cloudy, and shrouded us from the scorching heat of the afternoon sun.

“How’s that going for you, Y/N-nim?” Minnie called just after pulling beside me.

“It’s amazing! It kinda felt like driving a motorcycle, but on water. It’s a good experience. No wonder the others took so long. They probably enjoyed every single second of it”

“They did say we can do whatever we want, right?”
The way she said that and with the sinister smile etched on her face told me that she’s already up to no good. I could judge just by that alone.

“Minnie-noona, I don’t like where this is going.”

“Come on, Y/N-nim. How many times do you get an exciting vehicle like this with the privilege to do whatever you want? Besides, you’re even alone with the sexiest member of (G) I-DLE; don’t you want to spend that time longer than possible?”

“But it’s you who said that back at the villa…”

Yeah I did just say that, but there’s no denying that Minnie-noona had an amazing body. Even though her upper body was covered with a small, blanket like cloth, the rest of her body proved it right. As she sat on the jetski beside me, her amazing thighs were displayed in perfect view, and certainly anyone would kill just to see how thick they are now that it’s practically squished on the side of the jetski, with nothing else to cover it given the simple string bikini piece she was wearing.

Oh God help me, I don’t know how to breathe anymore.

“Y/N-nim, don’t worry. We won’t take long. I just want to see how far we could get with these things. So I’m thinking, why don’t we go around that mountain there and appreciate it from another angle.”

It’s no secret that Minnie-noona was so interested on that mountain ever since we came here. It would hurt if I’d deny her happiness just because I want to weasel out of a situation.

The caretakers did say we can do whatever we want, and we’re pretty far from the girls that they won’t even see us if we go there without them. Maybe if we don’t wreck the jetski I think we’re pretty good to go.

“Okay then, noona. You win. Let’s go to that mountain.”

Minnie clapped in triumph “Alright! I’m turning around now!”

---

Y/N and Minnie manoeuvred their respective jetski towards the direction of the mountain. It was at the good left of the beach where they came from, but it was separated from the main island by a deceivingly far distance too. It took a good few minutes of riding to go towards it, and as closer as the pair of them got the further and larger the lone island seemed to be.

“Noona, I thought this was supposed to be near! I think we’ve been riding for ten minutes already!” Y/N called towards Minnie. The noise of the engine and the splashing water behind them drowned the voice of the other.

“Don’t worry, we’re close! I think we’re just a few minutes away!”

The skies began to darken as carpets of grey clouds lined and blocked the incoming sunshine. The waves were also notably larger with how bumpy the ride was getting.

“Noona, the waves are large in this area!”

But she didn’t seem to have heard him amongst the noise. The waves became angrier than previously, and the next thing the two of them knew they were fighting against the water as they neared the beautiful titanic mountain.

Y/N thought it was an illusion at first, but as they slowed down towards the rocky sides of the mountain it began to rain instantly before it evolved into a downpour. He and Minnie could barely see the island in front with all the rain and water going over their eyes. It was so quick that they suddenly felt struggling in the middle of a storm in a matter of seconds.

“Minnie! We can’t control the jetski! We’re going to crash!” Y/N yelled as a series of waves pushed the pair of watercrafts towards the sharp rocks of the mountain’s foot.

He looked just in time to see Minnie jump out of her jetski just before it got swallowed and capsized by another wave before sending it thrashing towards the rocks. In panic, he did the same and abandoned the otherwise dead jetski and jump towards the water as well. After a few seconds of fighting against the angry waves, the pair of them reached the shore and gazed in fear as the jetski they were riding a few moments ago was wrecked against the pile of sharp rocks nearby.

BOOM

A flash of lightning grazed the sky followed by a loud thunder right after. The sudden booming sound caused Minnie to yelp in fear.

“We need to find a shelter, noona,” Y/N told her amidst the rain drowning their faces. “We have no choice but to walk inside the island further or else we’ll get cold because of the rain.”

Minnie nodded in fear, and to calm her down Y/N held her hand.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be okay. I’m here. Let’s go inside.”

Those were his assuring words that finally convinced Minnie to join him, and then the pair of them waded through the forested areas of the island and grazed through the bushes in the midst of the downpour and the thunder crackling above them in the secluded island.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.4K 129
So this is going to be very different to what I've been doing. This story, this fanfic, this imagination, is about You the reader as Y/N in the story...
28.6K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
1.8K 85 16
"And let me in your heart too" Sooyoung had a happy life as a member of a popular girl group who stole the hearts of many people, (G)I-DLE. Unfortuna...
60K 2.3K 48
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'đĢ𝐞 đĸ𝐧𝐭𝐞đĢ𝐞đŦ𝐭𝐞𝐝, đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐝 đĸ𝐭. This book is dedicated to the shippers of đ‘ē𝒐𝒐đ‘ē𝒉𝒖, 𝑴𝒊𝑴𝒊𝒏, and 𝒀𝒖𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏 ♡ | Date S...