Marichat: Always and Forever

By llailac

He stopped. He couldn't bear to continue. Those words... they- they scared him. He knew exactly why they s... More

-Part One- Chapter One: Fallen Angels
Chapter Two: The Beginning
Chapter Three: Confusion (Part 1)
Chapter Four: Confusion (Part 2)
Chapter Five: Crushing Crushes
Chapter Six: Tear Stained Cheeks
Chapter Seven: Car Crashes, Jealousies, and Reunions
Chapter Eight: Songs of The Past
Chapter Nine: Puffy Clouds and Confessions
Chapter Ten: Goodbye for Good
Chapter Eleven: A Black Butterfly in The Restroom
Chapter Twelve: Dandelions
Chapter Thirteen: Sleeping Beauty in her Garden of Thorns
Chapter Fourteen: "WE KISSED?!"
Chapter Fifteen: Hypothetical Questions
Chapter Sixteen: A Shift in The Night
Chapter Seventeen: Marinette Agreste
Chapter Eighteen: Movie Night
Chapter Nineteen: His Salvation, Her Destruction
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: Chloe's Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Two: Explosive Desires
Chapter Twenty-Three: Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Chat and his Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Reveal in the Dark
Chapter Twenty-Six: Poisoned Love
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Burning Secrets
Thank You!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Kitten and Ladybug at The Deadly Crossroads
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Roses, Dandelions, and Sweaters
Chapter Thirty-One: Nightmares
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Darkest of Nights
Chapter Thirty-Three: This Would be The End
Part 2: Chapter Thirty-Four: Sealed Fates
-Part 2- Chapter Thirty Five: Most Wanted
Chapter Thirty-Six: Here and Back Again
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Living with the Agrestes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bad Guys
Chapter Thirty Nine: In The Rain
Chapter Forty: Fading Bonds
Chapter Forty-One: Rainy Nights
Chapter Forty-Two: Reveal
Chapter Forty-Three: The Truth
Chapter Forty-Four: The Butterfly Garden
Chapter Forty-Five: Playing with Fire
Chapter Forty-Six: Visiting Hours
Chapter Forty-Seven: When Luck Runs Out
Chapter Forty-Eight: Back on The Walls Once Again
Chapter Forty-Nine: An Akuma in The Shell of an (Almost) Dead Man
Chapter Fifty: Plummeting Towards The Dark
Chapter Fifty-One: Poison
Chapter Fifty-Two: Déjà Vu
Chapter Fifty-Three: Stolen Vows
Chapter Fifty-Four: Sacrifice
Chapter Fifty-Five: Butterfly Trap

Chapter Thirty: Endgame

188 10 2
By llailac

Four days away from Marinette losing her memory, Adrien getting akumitized, and you all finding out how.

Previously:

"M'Lady?"

Nobody's POV

Marinette nodded slowly.  She had just told Chat Noir or Adrien her secret identity.... So why didn't her mind feel free?   Her body felt heavy and weighted down. Her throat felt like it was about to erupt as she let out a quiet sob.

She couldn't bare to look into his eyes, instead she continued to walk, her eyes on her shoes.  Tikki slowly came out of her bag and gave Adrien a small wave.

Plagg, right besides Adrien looked at him, wondering what he was going to do. 

  "Do I still get those 9996 roses and a dandelion?" Marinette whispered as she laughed through the tears.

Adrien ran up to her and grabbed her arm.  

"Marinette-"

BOOM!

Gabriel's POV

"DUSSU, NOOROO, MERGE!"

The power of the peacock and butterfly miraculous were in my grasp.

I could now akumatize thousands with no help.

I tried to reason with my son but he didn't listen.  He didn't want to save Emilie.  And no he was running around Paris somewhere with that foolish school girl.

I shook my head going back to my plan...

I needed a leader at the front....

Ms. Rossi would do exceptional.  

I sent a mix of a black butterfly and a blue feather out to her.  She was still angry.  She was always angry... My perfect pray....

"Ms. Rossi I have enhanced your powers greatly.  You are no longer Dr. Nightmare you are Queen Nightmare.  This is your time! Rise! Bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous... Although... try not to harm Chat Noir... I have other plans for him."

"Gladly Hawkmoth."

Perfect.  Now on to step two...

Adrien's POV

This whole time it was her.  This whole time it was this amazing, stunning, beautiful girl.  How could I have been so blind.  My Princess and My Lady.

I didn't know what to say... what was I supposed to say? As usual she was always so confident and classy.  She had no problem telling me that she loved me and that she knew my secret identity.  

I saw her walking away.  Something in my head screamed "no!" 

  "Do I still get those 9996 roses and a dandelion?" I heard her whisper.

I felt a smile appear on my face.  I knew exactly what to do.  

I ran to her and grabbed her hand before pulling her into a strong comforting hold.  

I felt her breath hitch.

"Marinette-"

BOOM!

We looked around to see explosions coming from all around Paris.

"What the hell..?"

I looked at Marinette and it was like a fire ignited in her.  Their was a look of determination and fear that burned through her eyes.  

"No time to talk, we have to do damage control and stop the threat before they swallow Paris whole." She ordered at me, before glancing at Tikki and nodding.

I smiled.  Yeah. She was definitely my lady.

"Tikki Spots On!"

I smiled.  Right in front of me.  There she was.  How could one girl be so amazing? And how could she be all mine? I was so lucky to have her.

"Wow, no wonder I fell in love with you."

She was about to swing her yo-yo when she stopped.  She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"How about we save Paris first Chaton?"

She paused again.

"I love you too."  She swung off into the skyscrapers trying to find the cause of the explosions.

I smiled and transformed with her.

Ladybug's POV

I smiled.  I couldn't stop thinking of Adrien. Everything seemed perfect.  I should've known better.

My grin quickly faded.  This wasn't a normal akuma.  This was one of the huge battles that Hawkmoth had orchestrated.  I felt Chat come behind me.  

"What in god's name-"

It was just like in heroes day.  All of our previously akumatized villains were there but... something was wrong.  There powers were mismatched.  

Dark Cupid had the power to turn people to stone like Befana had.

Weredad-or my Dad in this case- had the power to freeze everything like Frozer.

Chloe was transformed into Queen Wasp but had the abilities of Oblivio.

What the hell was going on.

"Well... looks like we've got some work." Adrien said spinning his baton.  "Oh..." he continued with a small grin, "don't think I'm gonna let go of the fact that you pretended to be in love with me as Marinette and got your dad to get akumatized and beat me up." 

(A/N: reference to Weredad in case ya'll got confused.)

I gave a small giggle.  How was it that in the worst situations he always made me laugh?

"I'll take left you take right or should we Rock Paper Scissors for it?"

He gave me a wink before using the momentum of his baton as a sword, to jump down and fight Evilustrator, who had the power of Riposte.

It was going to be a long day.

I sighed before leaping to take care of Style Queen, who had the power of Maledictator. 

I was stopped though. 

 Something yanked on my leg and slammed me back into the concrete roof of a building. I let out a loud Yelp, which I'm sure Chat Noir had heard because I heard grunt as he hit the pavement from below.  I felt a pang of guilt that I had distracted him.... but what had distracted me?

I turned behind me to see Lila.  Of course. 

"Hey Ladybug nice of you to drop in." She sneered.

I began to swing my yo-yo, to create a shield.  She rolled her eyes.  She looked like she did when she first got akumatized.  A black dress with white fractals and a matching mask, although this dress was more extravagant and she had a throned crown on her head.  

"Lila..."

"It's Queen Nightmare!"

Before I could do anything else-

Chat Noir's POV

As I was fighting off a round of akumas, I heard a yelp from above.  Marinette.  I looked up but was caught off guard when i was blasted through a building.

"Ouch." I winced.  

My mind was spinning.  I couldn't think of anyone or anything other than Marinette.

I heard a blood curdling scream from above.

M'Lady.

I rushed to join her.  I jumped on the rooftop frantically looking around for her.  She was no where to be found. 

I heard some tiny groans from under me.  I clenched my eyes shut, afraid to look down.  I wish I hadn't.

My heart was shoved in the bottom of my stomach as I stood in horror.  All I could do was stare.  Watching her.  My feet wouldn't move if I tried.  I was paralysed.

  Marinette was on the ground.  She was covered in bruises and was whimpering quietly.  She was covering her head in a curled up like position. She kept saying something that I couldn't make out.

My senses had felt like they had stopped working.  Everything around me had stopped.  All I was focused on was this girl.  I knew minute by minute villains were coming up the building to join us for a round two but-

Wait a minute... where was her-

I knelt down next to Marinette and finally heard the word she was whimpering out.

"Tikki"

Ladybug-Marinette wasn't transformed anymore- her earrings were gone.

-End of Chapter 30-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 questions By -

Fanfiction

87K 1.8K 11
{completed} "20 questions..." Chat breathed, staring into his Lady's gorgeous eyes. She, however, looked away. She couldn't look at those hopeful gre...
2.8K 137 13
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
5.9K 128 18
(COMPLETED T_T)Marinette's mind is being put to the test, and as the akuma's powers are growing, since the combination of the butterfly and peacock m...
58.6K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...